Snow White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am pleased to meet you. I am . . .." Snow White's voice trailed off. She didn't finish the sentence. She didn't know whether to reveal herself.

"I know who you are," said Doc. "You're Snow White. The others didn't know, at first, but I keep myself better informed about the outside world than they do. I've heard stories about you--enough that I figured it out. I surmise that you are running from someone or something, and I can guess from whom.

"You are safe here. No people from the palace ever come here. We extract gold and ore from a local mine, and we trade at a village to the north, on the edge of the forest. Other than that, we keep to ourselves. It's been that way for many years. Dwarves live a long time. This house is two hundred years old. We haven't had a female--dwarf or human--visit in a long time."

The dwarf's voice was warm and reassuring.

"Thank you," Snow White said to him. "I don't know what I would have done if I had not stumbled across your home. I apologize if this is an inconvenience."

Doc laughed in a kind way.

"You are no inconvenience at all, though you are a surprise. It's not every day a princess comes to the home of dwarves. Especially a princess in . . . your condition."

Snow White was puzzled at first, until she realized he was referring to the fact that they found her naked. She lifted the covers of the bed. She was still naked.

"Do you have anything I can wear?"

"I'm afraid not, but we'll make something. Gently is our clothesmaker. He can make anything. He'll sew you a dress."

"That is so kind of you!" Snow White said. "I know how to sew, too. If you show me the fabric, I can make something."

"You are welcome to. Take your time. You obviously had a rough time yesterday. I made you some soup." Doc gestured to a bowl sitting on a tray next to her bed. Steam rose off it. Snow White smelled it for the first time. The scent was rich and savory.

"Thank you, Doc! May I ask, where are the rest of your companions?"

"They are outside the door, waiting," said Doc. "They want to meet you, but I thought it would be easier for you if it was just me at first."

"I would very much enjoy meeting them," Snow White said. She was cheering up, and she felt refreshed from the long sleep. "Please bring them in."

Doc stood up and opened the door. He gestured. Snow White saw six dwarves, of completely different form and countenance, enter the room one by one and stand around her bed, watching her, silently. Doc introduced them.

"This is Biggie," he said, pointing to the one on the far left. "As you can see, he's the biggest of the lot, and the strongest. He's the one who found you in the barn."

Doc pointed to the dwarf next to Biggie. Unlike Biggie, he was thin, and his body had a floppy look.

"That's Gropy," Doc said. "He's good with his hands."

Doc went down the line naming his companions for Snow White's benefit. The next one was dressed in an unusual outfit of sky blue and pink.

"That's Kinky. He . . . has unusual tastes."

Kinky smiled at Snow White with wide eyes and a lop-sided grin.

"That one is Gently," said Doc, pointing to a short dwarf with a kind, sweet expression.

"That one is Loady." The dwarf to which he pointed looked pleasantly at her, but without much expression.

At the end of the line was an especially short, wiry thin dwarf who fidgeted visibly.

"Finally," Doc said, looking at Snow White over his spectacles, "This one is Quickie."

Snow White looked at all of them and she clapped her hands.

"I am so pleased to meet you. It is so kind of you to let me stay here for the night!

All the dwarves bowed before Snow White.

"It's an honor, Princess," said the one named Kinky.

"You are gracious hosts!" said Snow White. "I will give each of you a hug for your kindness to me."

Snow White threw back the bed covers and swung her legs wide until they hit the floor. She was naked, but it did not occur to her to think about it.

The dwarves greeted her movements with loud cries and exaltations. Most put their hands over their eyes, except Doc, who looked steadily at her face, with a curious expression, and Kinky, whose eyes roved over her body hungrily.

"Why do you look away?" she asked.

"You are naked, Princess," said Doc.

"Oh!" she replied. Snow White did not understand. It upset her that her nudity seemed to bother the dwarves. "Am I . . . am I ugly to you?"

The dwarves turned back to her shaking their heads vigorously and crying "No!" in a chorus. Snow White held still, naked on the bed, looking at them curiously. The dwarves did not turn away again. This time, their eyes held fast to the place between her legs.

Snow White was puzzled. Why were the dwarves so interested in looking at her flower? Surely, they had seen one before. Every woman had one. The prince and the huntsman had looked at her flower that way, too. It began to dawn on Snow White that there were things about her body and about the way it affected . . . men . . . that she had not known. The dwarves stood still, mouths agape, staring at her flower. What were the other words? Pussy. Cunt. Snatch. Such funny words for such a simple thing. Yet, with men, she realized for the first time, it radiated a kind of power over them. How curious!

"Do you like my flower?" she asked them, her face eager and innocent.

"Your what?" the one called "Loady" asked.

"My flower! That's what I call it. But I know it has other names. My cunt! Come closer and let me show you!"

She spread her legs wider and put both hands between her legs and spread her flower open so the dwarves could see better. They crowded around her.

"Well, I'll be," said Kinky. "I've never seen a princess's cunt before."

"Do you like it?" she asked.

All the dwarves nodded vigorously, except Doc, who stood by, a little farther away, looking seriously but kindly at Snow White.

After each of the dwarves took a turn looking closely at Snow White's pussy, Doc spoke.

"Your highness," he said. "You must understand, we've lived alone here for many years. None of us has seen a . . . woman's flower . . . of any kind for years, let alone that of a princess. You are safe here. We will protect you from whatever threatens you. But I don't think you will find this a suitable place for a princess."

Snow White sighed sadly.

"I don't know where to go. Yesterday I awoke at the palace, happy. Then a huntsman took me on a trip to this forest, and he told me he had orders to kill me, but he let me go. He told me to run, far away, from the queen. But I don't know where to run to."

"You're safer here than just about anywhere, I reckon," said Biggie. "We're deep inside the forest, and there's only one path to this house, and nobody has used it for years and years but us."

"The princess would not be happy here," said Doc. "This is no place for her."

"I disagree," said Gently. "We may be little people, but we have a big house. She could stay in the room on the south side. It has a higher ceiling. Nobody has used it for years."

"We'd have to make a bed for her," said Kinky. "Ours aren't big enough."

"That's no problem," said Loady. "We're dwarves. We can make anything."

"Oh, please!" cried Snow White. "You are kind to me. Let me stay here. At least for a little while, until I can figure out what I must do. I will be no bother."

Snow White looked around the room. The craftsmanship of the house was superb, but its condition was not. Dust lay on the windowsills. An air of disarray and clutter lay about the place. Snow White had no experience doing anything useful. She was a princess, after all. Others did things for her. But her heart swelled at the kindness of the dwarves helping her, and she resolved to repay their kindness.

"I can be your maid!" she said. "I can clean your house. I can cook for you."

Snow White bit her lip after saying that. She had never cooked anything in her life. She didn't know how to cook. But surely, she could figure it out?

"May I stay with you?" she asked.

The dwarves nodded and clapped their hands and loudly shouted, "Yea!" All except Doc, who stood silently by, staring at Snow White thoughtfully.

* * * *

So, it was decided. Snow White would stay with the dwarves, at least until they could figure out a plan to get her to some better place where she would be safe. Doc suggested that she should stay in her room until they could find something for her to wear, but Snow White said she didn't mind being naked if they didn't, and of course the other six dwarves enthusiastically insisted that they didn't. So, Snow White stood up from her bed, unclothed, and they took her on a tour of their house. She had to stoop a little in places, because the ceilings were lower than she was accustomed to. The tour reinforced her first impression: the house was well designed and well built, but the dwarves were slovenly and unkempt. Dirty dishes were piled up in the kitchen. Clothes were strewn about. Everywhere, clutter abounded, and a film of dust covered everything. They obviously needed a housemaid.

They walked outside and the dwarves showed her the barn, where she had slept the night before, and their workshop. A stream ran nearby, and the dwarves had built a mill. Snow White was no expert on such things, but she was struck by the dwarves' cleverness and craftsmanship in all that they built.

After the tour, Doc suggested that they should draw a hot bath for her and give her a chance to clean up after her ordeal from the day before. Snow White spent a long time in the bath. The hot water kissed her skin. When she was done, she toweled herself off. She looked at herself in a mirror. She had a few scratches here and there, but no serious injuries. The scratches would heal soon.

She stepped out of the bathroom into the dwarves' living room, where they sat around a large hearth with a roaring fire, most of them smoking pipes.

They looked up at her when she entered the room, and, once again, their mouths gaped. It was queer how surprised they seemed to see her body. They had seen it before, yet still it seemed to surprise them.

"That felt wonderful!" she said, and she twirled in front of the dwarves.

The dwarves said nothing. They just stared.

Something occurred to Snow White.

"Is it true that you've had no women here for years and years?" she asked.

"It's true," said Kinky, groaning.

"So that means . . . you haven't fucked for many years, is that so?"

"Don't remind me," said Biggie. "Years and years and years."

All the dwarves around the room nodded, and their faces looked glum.

Snow White smiled brightly.

"Well, I can help you with that! You can fuck me. I like fucking. I haven't done it much, but I like it, and I can learn how to do it better. I can be your maid, and I can be your"--she didn't know the word for it-- "fuck partner. How would you like that?"

The dwarves said nothing. If anything, their mouths gaped more widely than before.

It was vexing for Snow White to try to figure out the minds of dwarves. It seemed like a fair proposal.

"Do you not wish to fuck me?" she asked.

A clamor arose among the dwarves, and Snow White could not discern what they were trying to say, until Doc shushed them all. After they had grown quiet, he spoke.

"Your Highness," he said. "Am I correct that you have spent all your life behind the walls of the palace?"

"Most of it," she replied. "Well, almost all of it. I have taken a few tours of the city and the countryside, but I always had an escort."

"So, there is much of the world you do not know, correct?" asked Doc.

"That is correct," she said. "But I want to know!"

"I can tell," Doc said. "You have much to learn. None of us has ever enjoyed sexual congress with a princess. None of us has ever heard of such a thing between a dwarf and a princess. Your words are, well, a surprise to us."

Snow White's brow knitted at the term "sexual congress." It was obvious that she needed vocabulary lessons.

"Oh!" she said. "I don't mean to surprise you. But you have been so kind to me and are providing a room for me, so I want to repay you. But perhaps you do not enjoy fucking?"

She looked around the room, and she had never seen a group of men who seemed so uncertain about what to say.

"Are you saying that in exchange for your room and board you will let us . . . fuck you?" said Kinky.

"Exactly!" said Snow White. "That is, if you want to."

"Well," said Gropy, speaking for the first time. "It's just that, you're a princess, if you fuck in exchange for things we are giving you, that makes you . . .." He didn't finish the sentence.

"Makes me what?" she asked. These dwarves were so queer to her!

"It makes you a whore," said Gropy.

"Whore!" cried Snow White. "I've never heard that word. I like that word. Yes. I would like to be your whore. Your maid and your whore."

The dwarves said nothing. Snow White began to question their powers of speech.

She strode to the middle of the room and sat down on the largest sofa. She spread her legs wide and put her feet up on the sofa's plush cushions.

"Let's start now," Snow White said. "Who wants to fuck me?"

The dwarves rushed toward her, bumping into each other. Voices were raised. Snow White grew concerned that unpleasantness might occur, and that would not do.

"Now, now!" she said. "One at a time. Each of you can fuck me in turn. But you must get in a line."

Six of the dwarves loudly debated how to determine the order in which they would go. Only Doc stood off to the side, with an inscrutable expression. The dwarves crafted six lots of different lengths, and they drew them.

Quickie drew the longest straw. He cheered his success and approached the open-legged princess and began to undo his breeches.

"Wait!" called Doc. Quickie stopped. "Give me a minute."

"Hurry!" Quickie called.

Doc left the room and returned half a minute later with a bottle and a spoon. He poured a teaspoon of blue liquid into the spoon and held it in front of Snow White's face.

"Drink this," he said. "Trust me. I'll explain later."

Snow White trusted Doc because of his kindness and evident wisdom, and she drank it.

Doc nodded to Quickie

Quickie dropped his pants, and a cock sprang out. It was much smaller than the prince's or the huntsman's, but it stood out straight and hard, bobbing in Snow White's direction.

Snow White looked at Quickie and the other dwarves. They were not tall and handsome the way the prince and the huntsman were. They were unkempt, and looked older, and they had round faces and large noses. And, of course, they were short. Very short. But each of them radiated an appealing masculine strength, and they had been so kind to Snow White. She nodded. She would gladly let them all fuck her.

Quickie stepped up with his thin cock and wasted no time inserting it into her. Snow White had heard the adage that no two snowflakes were alike, and it seemed to her that the same might be true of staffs--cocks. Quickie's felt different from that of the prince or the huntsman. With no buildup or ceremony Quickie began fucking Snow White in rapid, shallow strokes. In no more than one minute he was done, shaking and holding his cock inside Snow White as he emptied his seed inside her.

It gave Snow White pleasure to see the look of bliss on Quickie's face when he finished. For her own part, though, it had gone so fast that she felt very little. But she was happy that he was happy.

Next up was Gently. He had a softer demeanor than the others. He seemed less certain. But when he dropped his breeches, his cock was hard, and it was a bit bigger than Quickie's. Gently took his time, running the tip of his cock up and down the length of Snow White's pussy. He caressed her belly with his hand.

"May I kiss you, Your Highness?" he asked.

"Of course, you may!" she replied.

She had to bend over and down, but when she did Gently put her lips to hers, and she understood his name. He gave her the sweetest, softest, kindest kiss possible. Then he pulled his face back and pushed his cock forward. It entered her. The rhythm of his fucking was totally different from Quickie's. He fucked Snow White in slow, deliberate strokes, entering her deeply, and always changing the pace and the angle. It was fucking as a form of caress. It was very different and arousing for Snow White, but he came before she could.

Gropy stepped up. Before doing anything else, he reached out and his hands grabbed Snow White's breasts. She gasped, and a few other dwarves protested. "That's not respectful!" one of them said. But while startled, Snow White was not insulted. She had never been touched that way, but it felt . . . good.

"It's OK," she said. "Go ahead."

Gropy squeezed Snow White's breasts and pinched her nipples as his cock tip plunged into her sticky depths. Snow White had to admit that the combination of having her breasts so vigorously manipulated while her flower was filled was peculiar, but most enjoyable!

It was then that she decided that being the dwarves' whore would be fun.

Snow White wanted to feel that wonderful feeling of orgasm, but Gropy, like the others, came before she did.

Gropy pulled his floppy, softening cock out of Snow White and stepped away, and Snow White was curious and delighted to see white fluid spilling out of her. It delighted her to know that she made the dwarves happy in a way that felt so good for her as well.

Loady stepped forward. His cock was no longer than the others', but it was wider. He stroked his cock a few times before he put it in her, and Snow White wondered why he did that.

His fucking of her was fast and furious, and to Snow White's surprise he pulled out in only a few more seconds than Quickie had taken. Why would he do that?

She found out. Loady pointed his cock at her belly and stroked three more times until a great fountain of white cum erupted from his cock tip and splashed over her belly.

Snow White gasped. How curious! How strange! Who would have thought that fucking took so many different forms? She was learning something new with every dwarf-fucking.

Biggie was next. She immediately understood the significance of his name. His staff was enormous, especially for a dwarf. It was a great pink sausage with a bulbous tip. It might have been even bigger than the huntsman's. Snow White marveled at its girth. She wasn't sure it would fit inside her.

But she was a princess, and by gosh she was going to try.

She spread her legs wider and with her fingers pulled the lips of her pussy back to accommodate Biggie's massive organ. The big staff-head bumped into the pink, waiting flesh between her stretched lips. More dwarf cum spilled out of her. Snow White hoped its lubrication would ease the way of Biggie's cock into her.

He pushed, and he pushed. Oh my gosh. Snow White had never felt so stretched. It wasn't painful, but it was on the verge of being painful. Yet, it was delicious, too.

Biggie pushed more, until, at last, he was all the way in. Snow White was shocked at the ability of her body to accommodate him.

Once again, she felt she was learning something new with every fuck.

Biggie took his time. He stroked in and out of Snow White's pussy steadily, not frantically. He was in no hurry, and Snow White appreciated it, partly because it was not easy accommodating his massive girth, but also because his steady pace allowed her to savor her own feelings, that rise and fall, like a wave, up and down but rising with time, to the point of release. This time, she knew it would come. And it did. Before Biggie was finished, Snow White's body exploded and shook, and she orgasmed in front of her audience of dwarves. Biggie came immediately after her. When he pulled away and Snow White was far enough past her orgasm to come to her senses, she looked down and saw still more dwarf cum spilling from her pussy.