Snow White

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her pussy was beginning to grow sore, but she felt she had enough stamina left for another dwarf.

Kinky, at last, walked toward her. He pulled out a modest but hard cock. A queer grin spread over his face.

"Lift those legs, Princess," he said.

"What?" Snow White asked. She wanted to please Kinky but was not accustomed to being spoken to in this way. She was a princess, after all.

"The legs," he said. "High up in the air."

Snow White didn't know why he wanted her legs in that position, but she lifted them to please him.

Kinky stepped forward and plunged his middle finger into Snow White's anus.

"Oh!" she cried. "What is that?"

"It's a finger in your butt hole, princess. I'm going to do that while I fuck you. Whore."

Snow White's feelings were more confused with Kinky than they had been with the other dwarves. She enjoyed all the fucking, and it gave her pleasure that it gave the dwarves pleasure. But Kinky had done something to her that had never occurred to her, and the finger in her anus felt strange. Not bad, but strange. Why would he like that? It was another mystery. The only way to solve the mystery was to let him do it, so she did. She kept her legs up in the air and adjusted her body so his finger could enter her asshole easily. She also puzzled over the peculiar way that he had said the word "whore." It had made her proud to agree to serve as the dwarves' whore as repayment for their kindness, but Kinky said the word with a tone that made it sound like an insult.

There was so much to learn.

Kinky's finger pumped in and out of her ass, and soon his hard cock did the same in her pussy. Snow White felt the interesting--and, she had to admit, arousing--pressure of both her holes being filled at the same time.

To her surprise, she orgasmed again.

Kinky did too. When he was done, he pulled his cock out. But he left his finger in her ass for another minute. Snow White looked down and marveled at the sight of so much dwarf cum spilling out of her.

She shifted her gaze to the dwarves standing around her, and they had that same look she couldn't fathom: a look of disbelief, eyes wide open and jaws dropped.

She savored the feeling of having experienced, and having given, so much pleasure. But their expression made her feel uncertain.

For the first time, Snow White felt self-conscious about her sexuality.

An awkward silence hung over the room until Doc, at last, spoke.

"You are wonderful, Your Highness, but I think it's time to let you rest some more."

The other dwarves scattered, although they stole many glances back at her, and they left the room. Doc escorted her back to her room and beckoned her back into bed.

"You might wonder about the medicine I gave you," he said, looking at her in a kindly way over the rims of her spectacles.

"Yes, what was that?" she asked.

"If you have sex with men, you can get pregnant and have a baby," he said. "That's how babies are made. By having sex with my companions, you may have a baby. This medicine will prevent that."

"Oh!" she said for the hundredth time. "I didn't know that. I know about babies, but I didn't know that is how they were made."

"I don't want you to have a baby unintentionally," said Doc. "You need to wait until your prince finds you."

Her prince. She wondered if she would ever see Prince Geoffrey again.

"You are so kind," she said. "Thank you."

"You are welcome." He turned to go.

"Doc?" she asked him.

He turned back to her.

"Yes?

"Would you like to fuck me, too?" Snow White asked. "It seems only fair and right after all you've done."

"Your Highness," he said. "I don't know. I don't feel--"

Snow White interrupted him by standing up from the bed and pulling Doc toward her. She enfolded him in her pale arms.

"I DO know," she said. She made love to him.

* * * *

Snow White settled into a comfortable, happy routine. Every day, like clockwork, the dwarves would rise at dawn, get dressed, and march off to the mines. Snow White learned that the dwarves had found a mine of spectacular riches, full of precious metals and many gems. It was hard work extracting them, but the dwarves worked long days and on most of them they found something of value. They brought the fruit of their labor back on carts pulled by ponies, and they stored their gold and gems in a vault carved into a rocky hill nearby, shut off by an impenetrable iron door.

Snow White took pleasure in cleaning up the dwarves' house. She did their dishes every day. She dusted, and she cleaned the floors. She washed their clothes. She cooked their meals. Snow White, loving all animals, could not eat them, and she was a vegetarian. She would not kill or cook any animal. Some dwarves grumbled about that, but they grumbled less after Snow White, poring through the dwarves' cookbooks and experimenting on her own, soon became skilled at serving delicious meat-free meals. Biggie kept the meat-eaters happy by occasionally roasting and grilling chicken, beef, and pork.

And, oh! The fucking.

They worked out a rotation. Snow White fucked three dwarves a day. That way, each dwarf enjoyed three fucks a week. Snow White, of course, fucked 21 times per week. It was a lot of fucking, but Snow White found that she enjoyed it, and that her body held up well to the steady onslaught of dwarf cocks entering her. Doc showed her a book he kept hidden away in his personal library, called "The Official Dwarf Sex Handbook." She read it cover to cover. It was full of suggestions for positions and techniques that would give sexual pleasure. Snow White was determined to master them all.

One way to economize on the sex was to do two-ways, and, eventually, three-ways. She learned how to have a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time while she sucked off another dwarf's cock.

Snow White discovered over time that she had an enormous appetite for fucking. It didn't seem strange or unusual to her, because nobody had ever told her what was "normal." She constantly craved sex. Fortunately for her, there were always horny dwarves around her. Anytime she felt the itch--and she felt it often--there was always a dwarf handy to scratch it and fuck her silly.

She loved being their whore.

Gently was the dwarves' tailor, and he was masterful at creating clothing. He weaved some beautiful dresses for her. Sometimes she wore them, out of gratitude and appreciation for his efforts, but most of the time she went naked. She liked being naked. It was summertime and it was warm in the forest, and she enjoyed the feel of the sun and the air on her skin. She enjoyed the heavy, sensual feel of the dwarves' eyes on her naked body, too. She enjoyed the ease with which they could take her body when she was nude. Sometimes Snow White would be bent over, dusting a chair or mopping the floor, and a dwarf would come behind and pull his cock out, and he would spontaneously fuck her. She loved it. They loved her for it.

She had one fucking rule for the dwarves: every time they fucked her, they had to try to make her come, too.

So, they learned as well. Gently became a master of the art of cunnilingus. He and Snow White would go down on each other in the 69 position. They learned how to come together at the same time.

Biggie became an expert at fucking Snow White doggy style. He'd grab her hips and fuck her from behind, angling his massive cock into her in a way that maximized their mutual pleasure.

Kinky was the king of fetish. Snow White let him tie her up in sweet-smelling hemp ropes, after which he would plunder her anus while he slapped her ass with the dwarves' pony crop.

Loady ejected more cum, by far, than any of the other dwarves when he orgasmed, and he and Snow White giggled with joy as he plastered every inch of her perfect alabaster body with his thick, milky spunk. Every time, when he was done, she would scoop it up off her body and eat it while he gazed on her with reverential eyes.

Every day, Snow White experienced some new sexual technique and sensation. The dwarves were happy. Snow White was happy. The house was so much cleaner. And, sexually, everyone was more stimulated, aroused, and satisfied.

She felt safe, too. She knew that the dwarves always would protect and take care of her. They warned her that if any stranger ever came to the house, she should not speak to the stranger, and let them deal with the interloper. But nobody ever came to the dwarves' house, so Snow White never worried about that.

* * * *

Queen Ezebel stood at the window of the topmost chamber of her quarters in the palace. The kingdom she ruled lay spread out before her, like a banquet upon which she was about to feast. She felt . . . serene. Content. There was no one to challenge her rule.

It had been a month since that little bitch, Snow White, had been killed. Her heart had swelled with joy when she saw the huntsman return with Snow White's heart and bloody dress. The only rival to her claim on the throne--as well as to her status as the kingdom's greatest fuck--was gone forever.

It occurred to the queen that amid her feelings of contentment she had forgotten to consult her magic mirror since before Snow White's departure. The odds were slim that any other woman might challenge her coital skills. But there was no harm in checking.

She stood before her mirror. In response, its surface swirled with mist until the spooky but familiar face appeared.

It greeted her.

"My Queen, whose beauty's known here and everywhere

What wisdom would you request I share?"

The queen replied.

"Mirror, Mirror, on the wall

Who is the greatest fuck of all?"

The mirror paused for a long time before it answered.

"Oh Queen, you are one of the greatest lays, tis true,

"But as fucks go, Snow White's much, much better than you."

"No!" the queen screamed. It could not be. She stamped around the room, throwing her hands wildly in the air and smashing several vases against the wall.

The outrage! The huntsman had betrayed her. She would summon her guards at once to find him and imprison him, and then she would have him torn to pieces and fed to the hounds.

But first, she must know what had become of her cursed stepdaughter Snow White. The queen returned to the mirror. She summoned the face in the mirror and invoked her powers as a witch to search for Snow White. It took a while, but at last the image of the dwarves' house in the forest appeared. It was morning, and she saw the dwarves leaving the house with shovels and picks over their shoulders. Snow White appeared in the doorway--naked, to the queen's shock. Snow White waved to the dwarves as they left.

"See you later today! I will serve you dinner and Gently and Loady and Biggie can have me!"

"That impertinent slut!" the queen fumed. It simply could not be: Snow White had become an even more outrageously brazen slut than she, the queen was. And with dwarves!

The dwarves concerned her. The queen's father, a powerful wizard, had raised her as a witch and taught her many great powers. But for reasons she did not understand, she had no power over dwarves.

She was determined to deal with Snow White. But she would have to be careful. She could not take the chance of enlisting the aid of others because of the chance that her scheme would become public. She would have to take care of the problem of Snow White herself.

As angry and betrayed as the queen was, her eyes gleamed coldly, and her face twisted with an evil smile. She couldn't trust anyone else to eliminate Snow White. But it would be a pleasure to do it herself.

She would devise a scheme to take care of Snow White. She knew just the magic to use. In the meantime, she had a huntsman to deal with.

* * * *

Snow White looked up with a grin and wide eyes at Biggie's cock as his cum spilled off her face. Her pussy bounced up and down on Loady's cock. Kinky sucked on the toes of her right foot. She could tell from looking at the dwarves and their faces that she pleased them. Snow White was glad. Since the dwarves had taken her in five weeks earlier, they had provided a safe home for her. In exchange, she cooked and cleaned for them and serviced them sexually every day. It seemed to Snow White that the dwarves were happier and more energetic than when she had shown up, and their mining output had increased by a third. And yet, the services she offered in exchange for their care and shelter never seemed to her like work; Snow White enjoyed caring for them in return, and her activities in service of their sexual needs in truth serviced her own. Sometimes, it surprised Snow White how large was her appetite for sexual pleasure. The hunger for it was never sated. Fortunately, she had seven little men who were only too happy to give her as much pleasure as her body would allow.

When she was done with Biggie, Loady, and Kinky, Snow White took a long, hot bath to clean off the sweat and cum that coated her pale skin. After her bath, she toweled off and reached for the beautiful silk robe that Gently had sewn for her. With the additional wealth their invigorated mining habits had brought them, the dwarves traded with the inhabitants of the nearby village and brought home swaths of beautiful silk and cotton with which Gently had made lovely dresses and skirts and robes for Snow White. She wore them, some of the time, but most of the time she preferred to be nude. It was a warm season in the forest, so she seldom needed clothing, and she knew that the dwarves enjoyed seeing her naked as often as possible. She did not want to disappoint them.

She left the bathroom, nude as usual, and went to the kitchen to prepare dinner. She intended to prepare a hearty zucchini and potato stew for herself and her seven companions.

At dinner, the dwarves laughed and sang and told rowdy jokes while drinking draughts of ale. For dessert, Snow White let them each pour spoonfuls of honey on her nipples and suck them off. Kinky wanted to lick the honey off her asshole instead, so she let him do that. Snow White and the dwarves cleaned up the kitchen, and, tired and happy from the day's events, Snow White retired to her bedroom and fell fast asleep.

In the morning, she made breakfast and tea for the dwarves as they got ready to go to the mines. They marched off to work together, singing a song they'd written for her: "Hi ho, hi ho, at Snow White we'll have a go." She beamed after them, waving as they walked away and eager to see them when they returned.

First, she had cleaning to do. She whistled, and birds and squirrels and raccoons emerged from the forest to help her. All animals loved Snow White, and they rendered whatever aid they could. The birds helped lift the sheets off the beds with their beaks, the squirrels picked debris off the floor, and the raccoons helped put the dishes away. A doe and her fawn poked their heads through an open window and kept Snow White company. Snow White, nude as usual, skipped and sang throughout the house as she did her chores.

Around noon, she heard something she had never heard before: an unfamiliar voice, calling at the front door. Snow White was startled, but not worried. She had forgotten the dwarves' advice, and, besides, it was not in her nature to worry. She quit her chores and flung the front door open to greet her visitor, whoever it was. Snow White was naked, head to toe. It was not in her nature to be shy about displaying her body, either.

A stooped, old woman, dressed in black and hooded, and carrying a basket, stood outside the door.

"Hello, lovely miss," said the old woman, in a soft, croaking voice, eyes moving up and down Snow White's naked body with a curious look. "I am sorry to intrude. Might I come in for a moment? I am a poor woman, with wares to sell, and I wonder if you might be interested. I would like to rest my feet a little, too, for they are very tired."

"Of course, you may!" Snow White said, beckoning her guest to enter.

The old woman sat on the sofa in the living room, and Snow White sat next to her.

"My name is Grelda," said the woman.

"I am pleased to meet you," said Snow White. "I am --." She remembered the dwarves' advice to keep her identity secret from everyone. She hated to lie, but she didn't want to disregard the advice of her friends. As a compromise, she gave Grelda a foreign language equivalent of her name.

"My name is Nevada Blanca."

"I am so pleased to meet you, Miss . . . Blanca," said Grelda.

Snow White failed to notice the nervous, chattering activity of the animals around her. They talked among themselves, and a lark flew out a window and away. Snow White didn't see her do it.

"What would you like to show me?" asked Snow White.

"Just this," said Grelda, removing a small cloth covering from the basket.

The basket was filled with a jumble of what to Snow White's eyes looked like strange toys in various shapes.

"How queer!" said Snow White. "What are they?"

"My dear," said Grelda. "These are sex toys."

"Sex toys? I have never heard of sex toys." She put her face closer to get a better look at them.

"Really? Miss, every pretty young lady should know about sex toys. May I inquire, Miss Blanca, if you have sex often?"

"Oh yes, I do," Snow White replied. "I have seven companions, and I have sex with all of them, every day." She gave the old woman an ingenuous smile. Had she been more observant of such things, she might have noticed the shadow that crossed the old woman's face for a second.

"Well, Miss," said Grelda. "It's often said that the thing that makes a man happy is a good fuck. And it's the duty of a woman to give her man as much pleasure as possible."

Snow White had never thought of the sexual service she gave her dwarf companions as a duty, exactly. She and the dwarves gave each other mutual pleasure, and it was wonderful. But she was interested in what the old woman had to say.

"These toys, Miss, are guaranteed to enhance your man's, or in your case, your men's, sexual pleasure. Guaranteed."

"Oh!" exclaimed Snow White, eyes wide with curiosity. "How do they do that?"

Grelda then described and explained the function of each of the wares in her basket. She described one as a "cock ring" that went around the man's staff. She showed Snow White various plugs and balls and devices that went this way and that way in various orifices. She revealed to Snow White a wonderful device which, when pressed at one end, vibrated, and could give either the man or Snow White wonderful pleasure when applied in the right way.

It all looked quite wonderful to Snow White. The dwarves gave her a small allowance, but she had nothing to spend it on. She thought, as she listened to Grelda's description of the toys, that she might surprise them by buying a few toys that she could include in their sexual escapades.

The last toy was a slender curved rod, made of an unknown material, all in black, with a bulb at one end and what looked like a button at the other. Grelda held it up, in front of Snow White's face.

"What does that one do?" asked Snow White.

The old woman's eyes gleamed and her smile revealed several missing teeth.

"This is the best toy of all. I don't usually do this, but if you like I can let you try it. I am sure you will want to buy it after you do!" She cackled.

"Oh, I think I would like that!" Snow White cried, clapping her hands together.

"Take it, my dear."

Snow White took the strange rod from the old woman's hand.

"What is it called?"

"It is a dildo, my dear."

"How does it work? What does one do with it?"

"Like this: hold the button end and press the bulbous end between the lips of your pussy. Push it inside until the tip touches your G-spot. You know what the G-spot is?"

"Oh yes, I do!" said Snow White. "It gives so much pleasure."