Snowballing First Time Pt. 02: Snowballing with Kelly

Story Info
Kelly and I explored more snowballing
1.4k words
4.31
12.8k
26

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/20/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My adventure with Kelly continued, much to my surprise. I thought it may have been a onetime tryst, but we grew to be more involved because of our kinky selves. If you didn't know about our first adventure please refer to our other story "Snowballing First Time."

We began dating on a regular basis and we were hot and heavy ever since our first encounter. Every time we got together the passion increased and we were constantly in the throes of lust for one another. Our bodies mingled with sweat and desire as we shared ourselves with each other.

But I stray from the point. We maintained our love of snowballing within our lovemaking whenever we were together. During the first few months it was always like before, she would give me an amazing blowjob. She'd work her hands over my hard shaft while keeping suction like grip with her mouth on my cock head until I came. Then she would climb up to me depositing her mouthful of my cum into my mouth while I swallowed it down eagerly.

Always smiling she would sometimes open her mouth over mine while I kept my mouth wide and let it drool out. At times it came out of her mouth slowly she let it drop into my mouth. It was a delicious mixture of my semen and her saliva. It always ended with her lips on mine and the two of us swapping the semen/saliva back and forth hungrily. Most of it went down my throat and she swallowed the rest. Other times she would plant her lips on mine and force my load into my mouth until I swallowed the full load. Then we would embrace and kiss again, and she lapped up whatever remained. She's sensational and I'm getting hard just thinking about it.

As I said in our previous story, she's 5'6" and a petite brunette. On our first encounter she had worn her hair back in a ponytail, but I learned later that it was perfectly cut to just a few inches past her shoulders. She was the epitome of my dream girl. Our lovemaking was the best I had ever experienced before and there was a reason because of this. She loved for me to go down on her.

Before I had discovered that we both found a new enjoyment of snowballing and sharing my loads together and I had a serious fetish for eating pussy. Not just the usual in and out pussy that most usual men want, but a compulsion to bury my face in one. I loved the scent, the texture, the taste, the labia, the clit, the taint and even rimming the asshole. I loved it all. I always dove in like a man possessed.

She soon discovered this fetish of mine and much to my surprise she was completely enthralled with it. Maybe she thought I was a one trick pony sexually, I'm not sure, but she realized that she now had something even more that we both could enjoy together. Another chapter was opened for us.

So I started to worship her pussy. She would open her legs and not have to say a word and I would drop down between them. Her pussy was a thing of perfection. She was always shaven and had puffy mons and dark labia lips. Once I started to lick my way around her pussy her dark labia would open up and extend to the largest lips I had ever seen. I could bury myself in them for what seemed an eternity licking away while pulling on them with my own lips and rubbing them over my entire face.

Of course, I would suck on her clit getting her pussy even more wet while she squirmed about beneath me causing my face to be even more covered in her sex. I would then begin my trail from her clit through her gorgeous lips teasing her hole then her taint and lightly rimming her ass causing her to push up against my face and moan.

I would eat her out until she came close to climaxing and I had learned to hold her legs down otherwise she would pull them tightly around my face and I would be denied her juices. Holding her legs down I could then push my tongue inside her and be rewarded with all of her sweet climactic juice I craved for so much. I continued to lap and suck and lick up as much I could often resulting in her having another orgasm.

After which she would always fall limp while I crawled up to her and give her a deep kiss. She always kissed me back lovingly while licking the remains of her sex from my face. I guess it was our version of a reverse snowball. We both loved it and told each other so.

We then started a ritual before lovemaking of getting into a 69 position. With her love of my cock and mine of her pussy it seemed only natural. She would sit atop grinding her pussy on my face while sucking my cock and stroking the head into her mouth. Much of the time resulting in the two of us fucking our brains out until we fell into each other in a sweaty satisfied heap.

But sometimes she would go after my cock while on top of me, stroking and sucking until she got me off. She'd then jump up and turn around and let us enjoy another snowball. She just always knew what she wanted and I was there to enjoy it with her. It was a joy to give in to her whims and we never grew tired of swapping my loads back and forth between us. She got me off and we enjoyed it together but I felt something was missing because in those circumstances I never got to give her the climax I thought she deserved and felt I hadn't satisfied her.

I finally admitted this to her and she seemed a bit confused. She explained that getting me off was enough for her and us sharing it was the icing on the cake (so to speak). I told her that I felt it was my duty to give her an orgasm as well. She went silent, deep in thought. After quite awhile she said that she knew how to solve the problem. I wondered out loud what she meant, but she shushed me.

She pushed me down with her hands on my chest and lowered her moistened pussy onto my cock. She was obviously wet and dripping with excitement on this new solution she had concocted. She rode me like never before grinding her pussy onto me, pushing me down with her hands on my chest all the while. She bounced up and down on me throwing her head and hair back giving me a clear view of my cock going in and out of her. I couldn't take much more. She moaned and shoved my cock deep inside of her and started to orgasm gripping my cock with her pussy. That was all I could take as I exploded inside her.

Then she slipped off of my cock and turned around once again into a 69 position. "Now eat my pussy" she said, pushing her freshly fucked sex onto my mouth. "Clean me up completely and get me off again" she said. I couldn't argue with her messy pussy planted on my face nor did I want to.

My load dripped slowly into my mouth as I tongued her wet lips and hole. It was amazing to say the least. I moved up to swirl my tongue around her clit and she moaned grinding and moving her pussy all across my face. I sucked on her clit and she moaned louder and proceeded to shake all over climaxing on my face.

"That was so good" she said as she looked down between her legs at me.

"Did you clean me up completely?" she asked. I looked up at her pussy and the rest of my load was coming out of her hole apparently squeezed out from her orgasm. I dove back in and sucked up the rest of it from her pussy as she sat back on her knees resting her pussy on my face. I licked until not a drop of my load remained.

She turned around and licked my face and kissed me with our tongues intertwined. She rested in my arms and asked me if I felt better now that I had satisfied her too. Once again my cock was hard and I replied to her that I was more than satisfied.

"Good" she said and then told me that this was now going to be part of our new routine. I couldn't wait for the next time I told her and we both smiled.