Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,168 Followers

It hadn't been a turn of events that he envisioned at that point in their life together. After all, they'd had a still active sex life. Still, it was a request he had to respect. Amanda had hinted that if he felt that he had to go elsewhere to take care of his needs, she would understand. But that wasn't the kind of man Sean O'Shaughnessey was, as she well knew. So in spite of many opportunities, since he was still an attractive man, he had remained celibate since that day.

"I saw the jeep from the motel outside." Sean said as he came back to the table. "We'd better get going."

They had stored their larger luggage in one of the lockers and only took a small bag each. Better to travel light since they would be back here in the morning.

The quarter mile trip to the motel took almost a half hour in the bad weather. If it wasn't for their driver's skill with the 4x4, they would've been involved in at least two accidents. By the time they arrived, Sean wondered if perhaps they might've been safer staying back at O'Hare.

"Here we are, safe and sound." the young woman behind the wheel said as if she could read Sean's mind. "Watch your step when you go up the walk, I know they salted it before I left but it can still get icy in this wind."

Both Ilyssia and Sean thanked her for the ride and hurried inside. Chicago was certainly living up to her nickname as 'the windy city'. No sooner had they stepped inside and began to dust the snow from their coats when the air was shattered by a booming voice.

"Sean, you miserable old SOB, how the hell are you?" called out the gray bearded man from behind the counter.

Sean smiled as the voice's owner spun around in his wheelchair and rolled himself out from behind the counter, quickly moving to shake Sean's hand.

"Damn, it's good to see you again." Bobby Wilson said as he energetically pumped his friend's hand.

"Bobby, you look great." Sean replied with enthusiasm in his voice. He released his friend's hand to instead give him a bear hug.

Ilyssia watched as the two men embraced, wondering what the relationship between them was. It was obvious that they were close friends. Sean had mentioned that they had been Army buddies, but until an hour ago she couldn't have imagined this gentle man in the military.

"And this is Lisa, I mean Ilyssia Giordano." Sean said as he motioned to his companion.

"Any friend of Sean's is always welcome." Bobby said, the wicked gleam in his eyes very evident to Ilyssia.

"Did your desk clerk tell you that we'd need an extra room for Ilyssia?" Sean asked.

"An extra room?" Bobby repeated. "No, he just told me that you'd called and said that you were bringing a girl with you. I just assumed that..."

Seeing where Bobby was headed, Sean quickly cut him off.

"Bobby, she's a friend of my daughter's." he said in a lower tone. "I happened to run into her at the airport."

"Shit, Sean, I believe you." Bobby replied. "But even if that idiot clerk had gotten your phone message straight, I don't have another room to be had. I've even had my staff quad up in order to rent out their rooms."

Sean turned and looked at Ilyssia for a moment, a look of apology on his face.

"Of course I suppose I could give her my room and bunk in with you." Bobby mused. "I did save you my best room, it's up on the second floor."

Sean realized the offer Bobby was making. Ever since he lost the use of his legs, Bobby never slept anywhere but on the first floor of a building. He had a terrible fear of fire and was forever worried about being trapped on the second floor.

"No, Bobby, that won't be necessary." Sean said. "We'll make do."

"I'll do it, you know that." Bobby said.

"I know you would, but I don't want you to." Sean said.

"All right, but you know how I feel about you, pal." Bobby said. "If it wasn't for you, I'd be laying in a plot in some Veteran's Cemetery instead of in this chair. It might not have been a perfect life, but it's still a life."

The bearded man had caught Ilyssia's interest. He could tell that she'd been wondering about the connection between the two men.

"Don't let this old fart fool you." Bobby said to Ilyssia. "He's one of the bravest men I've ever known."

"Bobby, let's not get into this." Sean said, somewhat embarrassed.

"It was back in '65, when old LBJ was President." Bobby said, determined to tell his story. "We were two of the lucky ones who got to spend their summer vacations in beautiful, tropical, South Vietnam."

Sean was now clearly annoyed but Ilyssia was totally fascinated. Bobby was talking about names and places she's only seen in a history book.

"We were on guard duty one night in Tuy Hoa, up by Highway One, when Charlie opened up with a motor barrage." Bobby said as his eyes saw images from decades past. "So like the brave soul I was, I froze. Just like that, scared stiff. Then the lights go out as I catch some fragments from a round that landed way too close. Next thing I know, Sean here grabs hold of me and carries me into a ditch, saving what was left of my miserable life."

"Bobby, how many times do I have to tell you. There was nothing brave about it." Sean interjected. "I was diving for the ditch and you were between me and it. I had to knock you into it in order to get by."

"Bullshit!" Bobby thundered. "I'm not going to sit here and let this little lady think you were some kind of coward."

Quickly he turned his attention back to Ilyssia.

"What he's not telling you, pretty lady, is that once the shelling stopped, Charlie started to storm the base. Sean here picks me up and carries me a half mile through the jungle and around the flank of the VC attack. All the while, the SOB is bleeding like a mother fu... er like a stuck pig, from a fragment he caught in his own leg. It was enough to get us both shipped home "

Ilyssia knew the story was true. She'd seen the long jagged scar on Sean's leg numerous times over the years when she'd been over to swim in the O'Shaughnessey's pool. Sean would never explain how he'd got it, just that it was an old injury.

"Okay, history lessons over." Sean said, changing the subject. "I think it's time we turned in."

"Room 214." Bobby said as he handed them a set of keys, now satisfied that he'd said his piece. "Just off the top of the stairs."

As Sean leaned over to take to keys, Bobby whispered too low for Ilyssia to hear.

"I'm afraid it only has a double bed, pal." he said. "But maybe you can string a blanket across the middle like they did in those old movies." he laughed.

"Bobby never changes." Sean thought as he picked up his bag and began to follow Ilyssia up the stairs. "He's still incorrigible. But then, that's why I still love him so."

True to his word, Bobby had saved the best room in the house for his friend. It wasn't the Hilton, but it was more than comfortable. Most of the rooms on the first floor had been cut in half and reconstructed to accommodate the hourly trade.

"It's pretty nice, you have to admit." Sean noted.

"Right now, all I care about is that it has a hot shower." Ilyssia said. "I feel like I've been in these clothes for days."

"Well the bathroom's all yours." Sean said as he tossed his bag on the bed and opened it to get out his stuff.

The sound of running water filled the room as he heard Ilyssia turn on the shower. Sean tried to block out the image of the young woman behind the thin door, now devoid of clothes and stepping under the warm stream. There was no denying that Lisa, now Ilyssia had grown into a quite desirable young woman. In fact, she was even more attractive that her mother at her age. The Giordano's had been one of the first couples they had become friendly with when they moved to Spring Valley. After first meeting Donna Giordano, Sean was almost sorry that they had left their spouse swapping days behind them. He didn't blame Bobby for assuming that he had brought her there to help warm his bed. As if a young woman like that would be interested in an old fossil like him. Still a man could fantasize, no harm in that after all.

Sitting in the room, continuing to listen to the sound of running water through the thin walls, Sean thought back to when Kimberly and Lisa were still teens. It wasn't uncommon for the two of them, as well as some of their friends, to sleep over. Many Sunday mornings he would come down to the living room and find a half dozen girls in various types of undergarments spread around the room. Most of them totally oblivious of the effect their budding bodies were having on the male of the species. At least in those early years because he suspected that as they grew they learned that lesson rather quickly.

He had to suppress a smile as he thought of the night he caught his youngest son, Kevin, spying on the girls after Kimberly's 16th birthday party. The 14 year old was hiding in the hallway as he tried to get a look while the girls changed clothes. Getting that look himself as he sent Kevin back to his room, Sean realized that none of them were little girls anymore.

Heading up the stairs, Sean noticed that like his son, he was sporting a first class hard on. The next morning, Amanda commented that she couldn't remember the last time he'd come to bed so horny or when they'd spent so much of the night making love.

Yes, it didn't hurt to fantasize.

The hot water splashing against her skin felt so good to Ilyssia. How much better this was than spending the night in the airport. She let her mind drift as she soaped up the wash rag and ran it across her small, rounded breasts. Imagine Sean O'Shaughnessey being some kind of hero in Vietnam. Someone who actually did some of the things in the history books she read in school. She couldn't imagine anyone having done something like that and then keeping it a secret all these years.

Ilyssia had always had somewhat of a crush on Kimberly's dad. She thought most of the girl's in their circle did. Of all the dad's they thought he was the coolest. Even on those nights when they huddled together and talked about who they'd like to do it with, Mr. O'Shaughnessey's name sometimes found it's way into the discussion. Of course never when Kimberly was around, and always with the provision that 'if only he wasn't so much older than they were."

It was funny, she thought as she ran the washcloth between her legs, the gap between their ages didn't seem so big now. Even though he was now past fifty, he seemed closer to her 24 years then when he was only 42 and she was 16.

"I guess that's because we're both adults now." Ilyssia thought as she took hold of her long hair and ran the hot water through it. "I guess the older you get, the less age matters."

She thought of Cynthia Moskowitz, a girl who had worked for the firm last summer. She had left to marry a much older man. He was 56 and she was 23. People kept saying how she was throwing her life away. After all, most of the girls in the office said, it wasn't like the guy was rich or anything. He wasn't even handsome, most said. The bulk of men in the office just kind of smirked and whispered comments to each other about how the groom was a lucky so and so.

Ilyssia remembered being close enough to hear when Sally Levin cornered Cynthia in the ladies room one afternoon and actually asked her how she could go to bed with such an old guy. Rather than be intimidated by her presumption, Cynthia looked Sally right in the eyes and said it was easy - because he was a great fuck! She added that Sally could keep on humping the delivery boys, something that was almost an open secret among the girls in the office, but that there was no substitute for experience.

"I wonder what it would be like," Ilyssia asked herself. "To actually sleep with Sean."

It was a question she had considered many times as a teenager, but this was the first time it had been answered by a sudden tingling between her legs.

As he heard the water in the bathroom shut off, Sean was considering the sleeping arrangements for the night. While the king size bed was certainly large enough for both of them, perhaps prudence dictated that he take the couch. It didn't look too uncomfortable.

While it would never occur to him to take advantage of the situation, he didn't trust himself not to innocently roll over during the night and reach out for the warm body next to him. He still had erotic dreams some nights and would rather not tempt fate. It might be too embarrassing.

"Oh that felt great." Ilyssia said as she stepped out of the bathroom, her now clean body concealed only by the small wrap around towel that she'd found inside.

Stripped of the plain travel suit she'd been wearing at the airport, it was immediately obvious how much Ilyssia had changed in the years since the last time Sean had seen her.

The long blond hair, which had been wrapped up in a bun, now hung free around her shoulders. Just below her hair, only partially concealed by the cheap towel, stood a pair of round, firm breasts. Below the other end of the covering, which ended only a inch or so below her crotch, stretched out a pair of long smooth legs.

"Bathroom's all yours." she smiled with a warmth that could melt the snow piled up on the windowsill.

"Definitely the couch." Sean said to himself as he stepped past Ilyssia into the bathroom.

The bathroom mirror was still steamed up as Sean began to shave. Thankfully he had been doing it for so long that he could do it by touch alone. Wiping the last of the lather from his face, he caught the last vestiges of Ilyssia's perfume in the air. It had the scent of jasmine.

"Ah, if only it was 1971 again." Sean mused, remembering what it had been like when he was Ilyssia's age.

Sean initially turned on the shower's cold water, both to clear his head and to help take care of the small matter of an erection he'd gotten from watching her march across the room. Some things were still the same after all. He could have taken advantage of his hard-on and masturbated, he'd gotten quite good at that lately, but the lack of a lock on the bathroom door put that idea far from his mind.

Not that he expected her to walk in on him or anything like that, but it was possible for her to hear him. He remembered the sound the toilet seat in his old house use to make when one of the boys used to be in there playing with themselves. Actually it made pretty much the same sound when Kimberly used it for the same purpose. Until he saw her come walking out, he had been sure it was one of the boys in there. Ever the caring father, he took the time to grease the bolts holding down the seat, eliminating the noise for good.

Switching the temperature to hot, Sean closed his eyes and wallowed in the tepid torrent. His body didn't used to hurt so much. He made a note to find time in his schedule to get to the health club more. Running his hands through his short hair, he took note that the salt and pepper hair was more of the former than the latter. Well he should be happy, he told himself, too many of his friends had all lost their hair.

Washing his balls, he discovered that despite the cold shower, his erection was still partially there. He slid his hand up and down the length of his cock, enjoying the feel of his soapy touch.

"Little chance of Ilyssia hearing me in here." the older man thought as he began pumping his cock back to its original hardness.

Sean kept his eyes closed as he leaned back against the tile wall and played with his cock. Later on, he knew, he would be angry with himself. It wasn't right that he always found himself having only solitary sex. Once of these days he really should take up one of those offers of dinner and such that the women around him kept dropping. But for now, he was content just to rest against the wall and enjoy the sensations.

"Can I help you with that?" Sean suddenly heard a soft voice ask him, a voice only inches away. Before he could even open his eyes, he felt the touch of a gentle hand replace his own around his pulsating cock.

"Lisa!" Sean called out as he realized the situation.

"Don't freak out on me now." she smiled as she pressed her naked body against his, running her free hand through his soapy chest hairs. "I think I'm probably as nervous as you are right now. If I stop to think about what I'm doing, I'm going to loose my nerve.

Sean opened his mouth to respond but found his words cut off as Ilyssia's lips pressed against his, her tongue invading his mouth. The young woman wasn't giving him any time to think about what was happening.

Five minutes before, Ilyssia had steeled her nerve and opened the bathroom door just enough to peek in. She recognized the way Sean had looked at her when she'd come out of the bathroom. The 24 year old had seen it on enough men over the years. She had also noticed the rising bulge in his pants as he excused himself into the bathroom. It was now or never.

That small tingle she'd experienced earlier had blossomed into a flame as she watched Sean strip. She didn't expect him to have the body of a 30 year old, but what she saw wasn't bad. Obviously Sean paid attention to his physical well being. Much of his body hair was a mixture of gray/white, especially that around his cock. That, however, was as long and hard as any guy her age.

Dropping the small towel to the floor, the young blond took a deep breath and decided to go for it.

"Ilyssia, we shouldn't be doing this." Sean said as he broke the kiss. "I'm old enough to be your father, and you're a ..."

"I'm a grown woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it." Ilyssia completed his sentence. "And you're not my father, so let's not even go there."

It was hard to argue with a young woman holding your cock. That was a fact that Sean had learned very early in life. It was equally obvious that Ilyssia wasn't about to relinquish her prize.

"Fuck!" Sean said in exasperation, knowing that he didn't have the will power to say no a second time.

"I thought you'd never ask." Ilyssia laughed as she gave him a quick kiss on the lips.

Dropping to her knees in the tight shower, the young woman quickly guided Sean's cock into her waiting mouth. A sudden rush ran though her as she thought about what she was doing. It was almost like incest. An idea that also occurred to Sean as she looked down at the naked form of his almost-daughter.

Captivated, Sean watched his hard cock slide in and out of her eager mouth, delighting in the wonderful sensations her tongue produced as it swirled up and down his manhood. It would take a lot more than a sudden act of conscience to make him stop this now. The building would have to be burning down, and even then he might hesitate a little.

"Oh God, yes!" he moaned as Ilyssia ran her darting tongue down the entire 7" length of his cock and down across his balls. "Oh baby, yes."

Ilyssia never enjoyed a blow job more. Hearing his words of encouragement just drove her to want more. She slid his cock back into her mouth, letting it slide as far back as it would go.

She felt Sean's hands at the back of her head as he began to fuck her mouth. Having him take an active part in their play just added to the turn on. She let it go on for a little while longer, then managed to free her mouth.

"I don't want you to come so easily." she said as she stood back up.

Sean understood her concern. Long gone were the days when he could shoot his load and be ready to go twenty minutes later. In fact, it had been so long since he'd had a blow job, it was a wonder that he hadn't exploded into her mouth as soon as she started.

Ilyssia continued to play with the wet hair on his broad chest. Few of her lovers had any chest hair at all, the current rage being to have a smooth body. Nibble fingers played with his nipples, finding them highly sensitive. On impulse, she replaced her fingers with her tongue, bringing another series of moans from Sean.

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,168 Followers