Snowbound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers

"Why don't we move to the bed." Sean suggested as he began to feel the water splashing them both beginning to cool.

"Excellent idea." Ilyssia smiled, giving Sean's cock one last playful tug.

They didn't even bother drying off. Although she was half his size, Ilyssia was clearly going to be the aggressor. She pushed Sean onto the bed and climbed on top of him.

Straddling his chest, she leaned down and pressed her breasts against his face, guiding her own nipples to Sean's mouth.

Sean eagerly accepted the rounded young globes. He could remember when Ilyssia was still a flat chested teen, sure she would never develop. She had been so excited when they finally appeared, trying to draw everyone's attention to the then small mounds. Well she certainly had no trouble getting anyone to notice them now.

He ran his tongue across her small dark circles, bringing her eraser shaped nipples to a firm hardness. Her skin was so warm to the touch. Passionately, he began to cover them with kisses before taking one of her nubs into his mouth. His tongue played with the hard little tip, sending little shivers of delight through the smaller woman.

"Oh that feels nice." Ilyssia gushed as Sean moved to her other breast, continuing to caress the first with his hand. "I can see what Cynthia meant by the advantages of experience." she added silently.

As Sean continued to feast on her young breasts, Ilyssia stretched her body along the length of his. Lifting her ass up and down, she began to massage his cock with her pussy, making it wetter than ever. She couldn't wait until he was inside her, but reminded herself that there was no need to rush. After all, they had all night.

In no time at all, the blond tressed woman reached the edge of orgasm. It wouldn't take much to push her over the edge. Relishing the fire racing up and down her body, Ilyssia decided to find out what else experience was good for.

Lifting herself totally off Sean for a few moments, she moved to the head of the bed. Once again she straddled the older man. This time she was higher up, at a point where her wet cunt stood poised just above his face. A face filled with a broad smile, something she rarely noticed on most of her much younger lovers. For the most part, they usually they just looked at cunnilingus as something they had to endure in order to get to the good stuff.

Ilyssia had no sooner lowered herself within easy reach than she felt Sean's own nimble tongue going to work. Driving it up deep inside her, she felt it quickly locate her clit and begin to play a melody on it. She could feel her juices surging under his ministrations. A climax wouldn't be long in coming.

And what a climax it was. Ilyssia felt her entire body tremble as all the air seemed to suck out of her lungs. The beat of her heart was like a trip hammer as she grabbed the headboard with her outstretched hands and braced herself.

"Omigod!!" was the only word she could manage as one of the best orgasms of her life sent her to a land of dreams. The dream lasted only seconds in the real world, but they were the longest seconds of her young life.

All the strength seemed to fade out of her body as she collapsed on top of Sean. He cradled her in his arms, kissing her gently over and over. At the same time, he continued to stroke her breasts with his other hand.

"Oh, I could really get to like this." Ilyssia purred as she snuggled up against his hairy chest.

"Take a few minutes to catch your breath." Sean said as he kissed her on the forehead. "Then it's my turn."

They laid there for about fifteen minutes, just enjoying the comfort of each other's body. Then Sean eased himself out from under her and stood on the side of the bed. Out of the corner of her eye, Ilyssia could see that he was once again hard. Taking hold of each of her hips with his large hands, he guided the much smaller woman into a position where she was facing away from him on all fours. He took hold of his cock and rubbed it back and forth a little, making sure it was as hard as it could be. Then, taking a step forward, he pressed the head of his manhood against her waiting hole.

Ilyssia arched her back, burying her face in the softness of the pillows beneath her. Rotating her hips back and forth, she rubbed her pussy against his cockhead, coating it with her juices. A soft push backwards caused her tunnel to spread open as she eased him within her.

"Ohhhh." she moaned as she felt him enter her.

Rather that simply thrust himself up inside her as she expected him to do, Ilyssia felt his cockhead gently move in and out, never moving more than a half inch at a time. Her sugar walls closed tight around him as the gentle vibration resounded throughout her body. With each repetition, he moved deeper inside of her. A corresponding increase in the pleasure accompanying the depth of his passage.

"Oh yes...deeper ... deeper." Ilyssia moaned into the pillow.

Faster and faster Sean moved inside of her, the speed of his thrusts increasing with each movement. He'd moved onto the bed by this time, his hand tightly wrapped around her waist to keep her from crashing into the headboard. The beat of his balls against her asscheeks was the only sound in the room, save that of both their labored breaths.

Finally, after endless moments of anticipation, Ilyssia felt Sean's body began to tense, a warning that he had reached the edge of his self control. She was amazed he had lasted this long. She pressed her body back against his, adding her own energy to the explosion she knew to be imminent. At the same time she reached down under her own body to find her inflamed love button. Frantically she added her own fuel to the conflagration within her.

She felt her new lover suddenly stop his forward motion and knowing that this was it, stopped as well. She wanted to savor the moment. Then his body shuddered, triggering volcanic waves within her as well. Her pussy exploded as she felt the first burst of the older man's cum fill her body. Raw, violent bodyquakes shook her form, radiating outward until they filled the core of her being.

Her climax earlier had only been an overture to a symphony. No lover had ever brought her to this level before. Even Johnny had been a rank amateur when now measured against his father-in-law.

Now it was Sean's turn to drop exhausted on the bed. Thankfully he landed alongside Ilyssia rather than on top of her. Her pussy still tingling from the excitement of their lovemaking, Ilyssia shifted her position until her head was now laying alongside Sean's now semi-soft cock. Gently, she took it into her mouth, licking up the sweet mixture of both their nectars. It was a taste she truly loved.

"Oh that was great." Sean said as he laid back on the bed, his eyes still closed. "It has been so very long."

It was then that Ilyssia realized that she had been his first woman since he had left his wife. In a way she felt honored.

"I have been fantasizing about this since I was 16 years old." she said as she shifted her body and kissed him once again, the flavor of their lovemaking still on her lips.

Sean had know way of knowing she was exaggerating, but she wanted tonight to be as special as it could be for him. She had actually wondered what it would be like to have slept with him when she was 16, but that was only the abstract fantasy of a young girl. The reality was so much better as a grown woman.

"To tell the truth," Sean said. "I fantasized about you a few times back then myself."

"Really?" Ilyssia asked, knowing he was telling the truth. "Was it worth the wait?"

"Definitely." Sean smiled as he kissed her again. They laid there in each others arms for the longest time, watching the snow continue to fall outside the window. Neither of them made it home for Christmas and they made love at least twice a day for the next few days. The old Santa had been right. It definitely had been a very, Merry Christmas.

END

Ann Douglas
Ann Douglas
3,179 Followers