Snowbound

Story Info
Two people caught in a blizzard make the best of it.
1.8k words
3.67
24.1k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Golden3
Golden3
8 Followers

Author's note: The idea behind this story comes from two experiences which I had. The first was my flight from the East Cost to my home in the Midwest one winter. As described in the story, a huge storm system disrupted air travel, and I was stranded overnight in Pittsburgh.

The second was a conference which I attended, at which there turned out to be a shortage of hotel rooms. Most of the attendees were male, and many men had to double up in rooms. Fortunately, I was left with a room by myself. Then, at the last minute, a female colleague showed up and had to be accommodated. I thought, "She can stay with me." That didn't happen, but the idea stuck with me.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A huge winter storm system swept across the Midwest, bringing strong winds and heavy snow. Flights all over the eastern half of the country were cancelled or diverted. Greg, trying to fly home to St. Louis from a business trip to New York, got as far as Pittsburgh, where the word was that no one could go any farther west.

The airlines adapted to the situation of thousands of stranded passengers, and they started a dispatching system, sending people in taxis to available hotel rooms. When Greg got to the head of the taxi line, the waiting driver said, "I can take two people."

Greg turned to the attractive, carefully dressed, woman, in early middle age like him, who was next in line, and said, "Shall we?"

She replied, "Sure."

The driver put their carry-on bags into his trunk, and off they went through the blizzard towards the promised hotel. "I'm Greg," he said to his new companion. "I was on my way from New York to St. Louis."

"I'm Sherry," the woman replied. "I was on my way from Boston to Chicago."

With difficulty, the taxi took them to a lower end motel about 5 miles from the airport, and Greg and Sherry hurried into the lobby. "Hi," said Greg to the desk clerk. "We were sent here from the airport, and we understand that you have two available rooms." Greg and Sherry each presented their hotel vouchers.

"Well," said the clerk, "We did have two rooms, but one of them has a plumbing problem, which means that the water in the bathroom is not working, and the floor of the room is wet. Really, there is one room."

"Maybe we can find another hotel," said Sherry. Just then, a gust of wind battered on the building, shaking it. Snow swirled around the glass entrance door. The taxi had already left.

"You're not going to be able to go anywhere tonight," the clerk said. Greg looked at Sherry. Sherry looked at Greg. They both looked at the desk clerk. The clerk spread out his hands, as if to ask, "What do you want to do?"

Sherry said, "We're adults. We can deal with this."

Greg said, "We're adults. We can deal with this," and then, "Do you have a bar here?"

The clerk laughed. "Even if we had a bar -- which we don't -- there wouldn't be anyone to run it tonight. However, I have a few bottles of liquor available. You can have some." Greg paid for a bottle of bourbon, and he and Sherry headed to their room.

The next surprise came when they reached the room. There was only one, double, bed. Greg called the desk, and the clerk confirmed that there was only one regular bed in the room, but he explained that the sofa opened out into a bed. "Thank you," said Greg coldly and hung up the phone. He turned to Sherry and said, "I think that we should have a drink NOW." Sherry agreed. Greg poured some bourbon into each of two glasses. They added a little water, and sipped at it.

After a minute, Greg said, "I ought to call my wife and tell here where I am."

"I'll call my husband, too," said Sherry, and she moved into the bathroom. Very quickly, they both discovered that cell phone service had been disrupted by the storm.

They tried the room phone. Sherry reached her house. "Hi, Steve," she said. "If you are paying any attention to what is going on, you will know that I am not going to make it home tonight. I'm stuck in Pittsburgh. Is Ronnie there?" After a short pause, she continued, "Hi, honey. I just wanted to say goodnight. I guess I'll see you sometime tomorrow. Love you. Mmmwha."

Then, Greg tried his house, but the line was busy. Greg and Sherry had several more rounds of bourbon and water and told each other about their lives. Greg lived in St. Louis with his wife Brenda and their two children, Robert, 10, and Roberta, 8. Sherry lived in one of the northern suburbs of Chicago with Steve and their 15-year-old son, Ronnie.

Over the next couple of hours, Greg tried to reach his house several more times without success. He was somewhat concerned. Was there some kind of emergency? Was the phone out of order? Or was Brenda just talking to her mother all evening? In any case, there was nothing that he could do about it now.

Tired from the stress of traveling in the storm, they decided to turn in around 10:30. While Sherry used the bathroom, Greg got a sheet, pillow, and blanket from the room closet and made up the sofa bed. When he traveled, he simplified packing by not taking pajamas and sleeping in his underwear, changing in the morning. When Sherry came out of the bathroom, he was all ready to go.

He was not all ready for what he saw. Sherry was wearing a sheer nightgown, through which Greg could see her firm breasts, like melons, with large areolas and nipples like pencil erasers. Her figure narrowed to a slim waist and then broadened again at the hips, with a black triangle in the middle. Greg hoped that Sherry did not notice him staring at her. He took his turn in the bathroom, and they turned out the lights.

After a few minutes, Greg said, "Do you know what I'm thinking about?"

"What?" asked Sherry.

"Even though this trip has been a real pain in the neck for us, we're lucky. We have been able to eat and find shelter. Out there in the storm, there are people who don't have food or shelter, who will stay in alleyways, under awnings, and the like. They will freeze. Really, some of them will freeze to death."

"You're right," said Sherry.

"Do you know what else I am thinking about?" said Greg.

"What?" asked Sherry.

"Your tits."

"My tits!?" Sherry said, laughing, sitting up in bed, and turning on her table lamp.

"Yes. I couldn't help noticing them, They're really nice."

"OK," replied Sherry. "Here they are in person," and she let the straps of her nightgown off her shoulders so that her breasts were completely exposed. "Would you like to feel them?" she asked.

"Yes!" said Greg enthusiastically, and he moved over to Sherry's bed. He reached out toward Sherry's inviting boobs, but then hesitated. "What about Steve?" he asked.

"As you can tell, Steve and I both travel a lot. Sometimes, because of our schedules, we go for long periods of time without seeing one another, and we have an understanding that, during those periods, things might happen. What about you and Brenda?"

"We don't have an 'understanding,' but the experiences of this day have been surreal. Especially since I have not been able to contact Brenda, I feel like I am in another life and another world."

"Then why stop with my tits?" asked Sherry, and she took off her nightgown and lay nude on the bed, with her legs spread slightly apart, her ample black bush pointing the way to her pussy. Greg rolled over on top of Sherry. They began to kiss, first teasingly and then intensely, their tongues dancing together in their mouths. Sherry tugged Greg's shorts down to his knees, and he took them all the way off, taking a few extra seconds to take off his undershirt. They continued kissing, as Greg fondled and caressed Sherry's breasts. He moved his mouth down to suck and kiss her nipples, and she spread her legs more, inviting his cock to enter her.

"What about birth control?" asked Greg.

"I have been taking pills since Ronnie was born."

"Mmmmm!" answered Greg, with his mouth full of breast. Greg put his head down on Sherry's chest, letting her breasts cradle it. Sherry bent her knees a little, opening for Greg even more. He took his cock and guided it into her wet hole. Thrusting in and out, Greg engaged Sherry in the rhythm of the fuck. Soon, she gave out a cry and fell back flat onto the bed. That gave Greg a final bump, and he came vigorously in Sherry's pussy.

Sherry and Greg slept together nude in the double bed. In the morning, Greg got up and stuck his head out between the curtains. The snow had stopped, but a thick white layer covered the whole area around the motel. An occasional vehicle passed by on the main road, indicating that it had been plowed, but the access road to the motel had not been touched. Greg turned toward Sherry, who was lying on her stomach on the bed, and said, "We're not getting out of here for a while."

He returned to the bed and knelt over Sherry, first feeling her breasts and then moving his hands down her trunk. He massaged Sherry's butt for a few minutes and then lifted her thighs, moving his hands underneath. The edge of her bush guided his hands to the inside of her thighs, and he then ran two fingers back and forth inside Sherry's cunt. Sherry separated her legs a little more, to make a larger opening, and moved her midsection back and forth, as if waiting for Greg's cock. Greg had become hard in the meantime, the veins on his cock bulging, and he easily slid it into Sherry's wet pussy. As he moved in and out, Sherry bucked with pleasure. "Yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes!" she called, as they both came.

Greg and Sherry lay on the bed for a few minutes catching their breath, and then they showered together, gently playing with the areas which had been so central to their night together -- Sherry's boobs, thighs, pussy, and ass, and Greg's cock and balls.

Showered and dressed, they went to the breakfast room, where they discovered that their morning coupling had given other guests the opportunity to eat most of the food that had been available from before the storm. Sherry and Greg had a cup of coffee each and shared an English muffin. Fortunately, as they ate, the access to the motel was plowed, and they were able to get a taxi to the airport, to food, and to new flights.

Golden3
Golden3
8 Followers