Snowbunnies Pt. 02

Story Info
A surprise visitor makes Candi pay for her teasing past.
5.7k words
4.32
23.7k
32
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/18/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers

"Oh baby, look at these! I think this is exactly what Kirt had in mind for the party on Saturday!" Candi shouted to me from across the shoe store.

Her attention was drawn to a pair of shiny black heels that were something you'd normally only see on a girl in a strip club -- a 3 inch platform, impossible 7 inch heel, and sexy silver chains all around the ankle straps. Kirt had arranged for Candi and I both to work the street for his Cuz, Rico once they and their hood homeboys got us hooked hard on drugs that the gang sold. Candi made it clear she wasn't my girlfriend anymore, and we'd never be anything more than roommates now that she was Kirt's bitch. Rico had become our drug dealer and pimp 6 months ago, and had scheduled her to work the Posse's initiation party.

Everyone in Black Flag Posse knew Candi; she was a 5'2" ivory skinned snow bunny who couldn't say No to nigga dick and drugs -- quite literally she wasn't allowed to, though I'm confident that fact made no difference. She was Rico's best whore now, spending weekends sniffing powder and either working a street corner or sent out to fuck the right cops. On occasion she'd also get lent out to a rival gang leader as part of a truce agreement, which was always her favorite since Candi loved imagining that her Black Owned white snatch helped make peace among the Black gangs.

All the homeboys in Black Flag Posse loved fucking her tight white holes, but It wasn't often that they got to unless they paid. And they never had a problem with that, which I knew quite well from working the corner opposite my former fiancée most every weekend as well. My new Daddy was Jamel, Rico's brother, and he loved having his own white sissy bitch. Every weekend he and Rico would pick us up for our ride out to the block once they were sure we were both high enough and dressed like two of their hookers should be dressed - both of us looking straight from a rap video set, porn star make up, and our little stash of powder to keep us going till sunrise. My only other condition was my chastity cage securely in place with the key tantalizingly dangling between Candi's plump firm tits.

For initiation she was told to "dress to fuck" which meant that she'd be passed around possibly the entire weekend. That brought us out here to the mall, and the only store in town to find stripper heels like this.

"Finding your sizes ok?" the cute salesgirl casually asked as she passed.

"Oh definitely, "Candi replied, strutting down the aisle in a size 7. "These are exactly what we're looking for!"

"Certainly, where do you dance? Strippers get a discount."

"No, I'm not a dancer. In fact, he'll tell you what these are for," Candi directed pointedly in my direction. "Tell the pretty girl EXACTLY why you're buying these for me..."

I paused and stammered, but one stern look from my former girlfriend set me straight. "I'm buying those high heels for her to wear for her Daddy and his friends... It's their gang... no no, I mean their "club" initiation night." I felt like crying a little inside, as the salesgirl visibly suppressed a giggle.

"We get a lot of that! BFP, right? We see their bitches here all the time. It's just so adorable when they bring their little sissy cuckold with them, too."

...

Embarrassments like that were common over the months since we were both turned out by Kirt and his BFP homies. Candi was happily fucking him and Rico, as well as Mr. Thomas our landlord. Once a month Mr. Thomas would text Candi and she'd happily skip to his apartment in some slutty outfit that Rico had bought her, as fast as she could manage in whatever 6 inch heels she happened to wear that day. The arrangement was originally to meet with him once a month in exchange for rent, but after several months he had her craving much more often than that. This, in addition to her regular shifts working her corner, plus getting fucked by Kirt, ensured that she was almost never very long without a black cock in one of her holes.

I meanwhile had my own duties to attend to. Besides my weekends working my corner, I had my "boyfriend" Jamel to serve as well. He enjoyed breaking my little streak of defiance just as he had with so many prison bitches he'd broken during His various times "inside". Having his own well trained sissy to share with his friends was next level Heaven as far as he was concerned, and he loved stuffing me with his ample black manhood at least a few days a week. Breaking me proved easy; any time I had shown even a hint of resistance I'd find myself sniffing blow or having a meth pipe shoved in my mouth at Jamel's insistence and then locked down in his basement, fucked longer and harder than I thought possible till I promised to be a good girl, then given more to sniff or smoke. Keeping me high would not only reinforce my lessons learned, but it also made me addicted to Jamel's cock, and as a bonus also made sure I was even more in debt to BFP.

When the first of the month rolled around, we'd get our reminder pinned to our door just like everyone else. The difference with our "monthly invoice" was that it would just have our directions for "payment" -- an exact time to be at his door, anything special that Candi should wear to please his twisted sexual appetite, as well as his standing rules. The ground rules set the expectation from our first meeting:

1)The word "No" is absolutely unacceptable.

2)While in MY house, I own you both.

3)Treat me and any guests I have as your Superiors.

4)Candi will ONLY call me NIGGER DADDY. The Sissy may only call me SIR.

5)Disobey me and I WILL inform your Pimp AND both your Daddies.

I didn't need instructions for what I should wear, because it never changed. Mr. Thomas ruled from the outset what my additional standing instructions would be. He loved seeing the humiliation in my eyes, often staring directly at me while my ex-girlfriend rode his freakishly huge cock. But he soon came to realize that even more humiliating was making me dress in my white maid's dress. It was smooth shiny white satin with pink lacy trim, and would normally fall to just below my waist except for the fluffy white petticoat I'd also be wearing underneath, making my pretty pink chastity cage visible to all. White opaque thigh highs were required also, and finishing the look was coordinating white stripper heels with a 3" platform in front and a 7" "fuck me" heel. It was a sissy outfit that I was to ONLY wear on these occasions, so the humiliation began when I started dressing for Him.

Watching Candi fall under his complete control would bring the most smug look of superiority to the old man's face, having me serve him glasses of scotch as she either mindlessly worshipped his foot-long monster cock or was being bent over his pool table taking Him in either of her holes. He loved recording our sessions monthly rent sessions with him and would show the videos to friends and share them online. I hated Mr. Thomas so much, and he took sadistic pleasure in promising to send the videos to the rest of the tenants as well as the references from our rental application if we ever dared break the agreement. He had so many depraved and perverted videos that would be sure to ruin my life that the threat of exposure was enough to keep me inline. Candi though would likely have a perfect audition tape for a great career in interracial porn.

His favorite act was pounding her ass hard and fast, raw of course, as she screamed helplessly while snorting countless lines of coke. In fact, it was that very act that had forced us to that same shoe store a few months earlier. Her being so short and thick, Candi was a few inches too short for Mr. Thomas to stroke properly into her plump white ass. At first he remedied this issue by having me pull Candi higher onto the table and hold her by her wrists, giving me an eye to eye close up of her ecstatic moans on every stroke and giving her the opportunity to join in the fun by whispering to me how it felt and how this wouldn't be happening if I only had a real cock instead of a locked up clit. They eventually figured what she needed was stripper heels like mine. It was her idea to force me to call stores around town just to make me ask the exact question, "I'm looking for stripper high heels for my ex-girlfriend to wear, I'll be recording her fucking our landlord. Do you have anything like that?"

Once at the store, I had to ask for the same salesperson I'd spoken with. In that case it was a man named Derrick. He was a hunky tall black man about 40 yeas old with a visible bulge on spotting Candi strut in. Any real man within 500 feet was probably hard as a rock seeing her in her white leather mini dress and knee high white leather boots. Derrick shamelessly flirted while helping her as he also smirked at me the whole time. By the time Candi had decided on her new red platform heels, Derrick's cell number was in her phone, and she'd told him all about which block she was working that weekend.

"Oh damn baby girl, you pro?" Derrick was visibly dismayed.

"My tight little pink pussy belongs to Black Flag Posse, Daddy. This little bitch too. We're both Black owned by them; in fact, she WAS my boyfriend till our BFP Masters turned us out, so now we make money for them. Seeing that huge outline in your pants though, I know what we can do. Princess, how much do you have in your wallet right now?"

Pulling out my wallet I showed her the contents, two $100 bills, half of which I owed Rico for the coke I did a few nights before. Candi pulled out one of the crisp bills and handed it to Derrick. "Sexy, your sign says $50 for the fuck heels I picked out. Here's $100, this can cover the heels and the other $50 is because this little faggot really wants to pay for me to suck your nigga dick in your back room. Princess, won't Rico be proud that I made him money while we were shopping?" Candi asked, as Derrick looked at me dismissively and adjusted his rapidly growing cock. He quickly locked the doors and waved her to the rear of the store.

"Thanks for treating me to this white whore's mouth, faggot," he mocked. "Make yourself useful and sweep up while I use this hood bitch," he continued. I could already see Candi on her knees kissing and licking on his balls. I tried seeing how big he was as I swept near the door but her lips were tightly wrapped around the base of his shaft as Derrick held tightly to her pink pigtails. His eyes were rolling back in his head as she choked and gagged, streams of saliva running out of her frosty pink lips and onto her dress, forming a huge puddle between her boots as she knelt. She was obediently holding onto her pointy 5" silver heels as our salesman used her throat.

"Ohhh fuck, you are such a good whore! I'm definitely driving out to try your ass. Baby girl that throat make a nigga wanna cum!"

It wasn't until he pulled out to cum that I finally saw his thick throbbing 9 inches as he stroked furiously onto Candi's pretty white face. At least six thick ropes of cum splashed her lips and tongue, as I tried so hard to remember how this now depraved prostitute sucking a black stranger's cock for $50 was once nearly my wife. It was even more incredible that the $50 was from me.

As we drove home I was going crazy straining against my chastity cage. Besides having to watch Candi whore herself to the salesman, she was now purposely resting her shiny new red platform heels in my lap, while also dreamily scooping Derricks remaining jizz onto her eager pink tongue. That torture was limited by having to rush home; it was Thursday, which would normally mean that Candi and I both had to pick up our party favors and hurry home to get dressed for our ride out to work our street corners, but it was also the first of the month. That meant that Candi needed to strut her luscious curves over to Mr. Thomas' apartment and I needed to get into my maid outfit to record it all. There was no need to pick up our baggies first, as Kirt had already come by this morning. He was always nice enough to drop off at least an 8ball of coke at the beginning of the weekend... while of course feeding his two white druggie bitches plenty of cock while he was there.

Once we were both dressed and had a little high, we were on our way to pay rent. The walk down the hall to Mr. Thomas' office always had the possibility of being degrading, at least for me. Our neighbors would often catch glimpses of the pink haired bimbo in some tiny dress that barely reached her ass, while following behind her was... they couldn't be sure. Anyone seeing me this way once might think it a joke or maybe a costume for a party, but noticing us regularly was met with quick glances or hurriedly shut doors. Anyone with an inkling of the kink scene knew exactly what they were seeing -- The girl down the hall dressed to fuck, along with her feminized sissy roommate. I could no longer be called a man, simpering along in a shiny white satin dress and petticoat high enough to display white thigh high stockings and wearing 7" stripper heels. The other clueless tenants had lots of theories as to why this continued every first of the month, but the sightings of numerous black gang members dropping Candi and I off each weekend morning definitely narrowed the possibilities.

As we stepped into Mr. Thomas's office and thru the adjoining door to his apartment, he greeted Candi with a hot, deep wet kiss. His charcoal black hand made an incredible contrast as it slid under her pleated plaid skirt and squeezed her pale white plump ass. "My favorite little bunny looks like a good little schoolgirl tonight. And baby girl you're lucky you wore this tonight cuz I planned a little surprise for you! I have a homeboy from way back that knows all about you and your little sissy bitch. I been sending him the videos every month, and he decided he needed to pay me to have a little party for this month's rent payment. Your slutty schoolgirl look and those smoking hot red heels should really be a hit with my boy... You know, I'm retired from the school district; in fact, I was in maintenance for years at Jefferson High School here in town. Never thought in a million years I'd be lucky enough to run into you again, much less have you and this pathetic sissy living here!"

My stomach immediately sank. The realization that our landlord worked our high school and remembered us was paralyzing. He obviously remembered Candi since she was one of the prettiest girls in our class while I was no one. I'd always felt so lucky to date her when we reconnected after college. But while I sank in fear at his confession, Candi actually seemed more and more excited. We'd been doing lines the whole time getting ready and the more Mr. Thomas revealed the more she rubbed her pussy waiting to hear more.

"Oh Mr. Thomas I bet you watched my big curvy ass walk down the hall just wishing you could show me what I was missing with all those white boys I used to date! Oh please PLEASE Nigger Daddy, tell us who else is coming tonight."

"I thought you'd never ask, slut. The friend I invited is also from Jefferson! He recognized the school slut right away and has been wanting this night for months. He has VERY fond memories of you and your ass wiggling down the hallway every day in your high heels. What kind of teen aged whore wears fuck-me heels to high school? It may have taken a while but tonight you're going to get what a teasing white slut deserves. Our guest tonight is Mr. Jackson the football coach! You remember Coach, faggot? If you don't then I'm sure you'll remember soon enough. I know Candi does, cuz he's Rico's daddy... From what I understand this cracka bitch already spent quite a bit of time licking all over his nuts the night she got turned out!

Candi shamelessly dove for her purse and immediately took a huge pull off the tiny glass bottle holding our coke, then pushed the container into my nose while pulling on the back of my head and locking eyes with me. "Take it Princess. Take a big bump just like I'm about to take so much dick. Just like I did all thru college and like I should have in high school."

I strained against my cage as just then Coach Jackson arrived. Candi made a deliberate show of prancing over in her 7" heels and greeting him with a squeeze of his crotch and a lick of her thick pouty red lips. "Thanks so much for coming! Mr. Jackson, please forgive me for making your black cock so hard every day back in school! I'll gladly make it up to you tonight, more than I did when your son had me licking your balls till you came all over my face... I was so wasted that I never even realize it was you, Coach! Your boys Rico and Jamel got me and my bitch ex-boyfriend right here gang fucked and addicted to drugs! I'm sure Rico told you about how me and Princess get whored out by them every weekend so they keep us high!"

As Candi continued groping on Coach Jackson, Mr. Thomas explained how the night should progress, announcing, "Tonight, both of you worthless coke whores are repaying debt to my honored guest. Candi I'm sure you already understand that you need to make up for teasing our big black cocks and running all over Jefferson High in your hooker heels, don't you whore?"

Candi was scraping out two thick white lines onto the table as he talked, then quickly inhaled each. "I'm sorry Sir! I know now that I'm a whore for black cock, but maybe I should be taught a lesson... Coach can you and my Nigger Daddy teach me so I don't ever forget it?"

Coach Jackson stepped forward, a huge outline pressing against the crotch of his pants. It had to be at least 10", but as he eased his zipper down it was clear that his impressive member wasn't even fully hard yet. As he lowered his zipper it flopped out, while Candi reflexively dropped to her knees and licked her lips. "Hold her hands behind her back, Sissy" he barked, and immediately took his sexual frustration out by slapping her pretty porcelain face with his now fully erect 13" cock.

"That's it you whore, you were so wasted the day Rico brought you to me that you don't even remember it! Guess I'm reminding you now! I know none of those white boys on the football team that you dated had enough dick to get you off in high school, did they? The whole coaching staff was dying to trick you into getting trapped in the locker room so we could take turns on you. Did you want that bitch?"

"Oh Coach, I'm so sorry I never sucked black cock in school! I should have just put my quarterback boyfriend in panties! He and all his friends I cheated with never made this pussy cum, they all should have been sucking cock like this faggot!" With that, Coach Jackson hopped up to sit on the pool table as Candi began slowly tonguing his huge drooping balls. She was barely coming up for air as she worshipped all over his incredible shaft and juicy swollen sack with soft sweet kisses from her plump lips.

Mr. Thomas took up position behind Candi and stroked balls deep into her tight pale ass. What would have at one time made her scream in agony only now made her grunt and moan softly in ecstasy. As the two bulls worked out their rhythm and unloaded years of sexual frustration on the former cheerleader, Mr. Thomas began taunting me, filling in Coach Jackson on the details of our agreement.

"This little sissy made the mistake of actually cheating on this fine ass white bitch with Kirt from Black Flag Posse, then made the bigger mistake of literally BEGGING her to fuck him too. Now they both whore for BFP and fucking love it. So Princess tonight you're getting your ex bitch high as fuck to get used by us. Sissy start pouring out some rails down every inch of our cocks, and this Posse coke whore is gon' sniff every fucking bit of it, over two feet worth. After that, faggot, you sit your ass in the corner in your cute little dress and you will NOT touch that chastity cage. If your hands move from holding those heels, then she has to do it all over again! Understand? I bet Rico would be awfully upset if you made his best whore OD... I don't know if he'd kill you himself or just whore you out to some ex-con fresh out of county with a 15" nigga dick."

tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers
12