Snowbunnies Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers

Jamel had loaned me out before to a group just out of county. The biggest was 13" but the three of them dressed me in a sexy prison guard costume and ran a train on me for three straight days. I cried from the pain till they started giving me hits of whatever drug Jamel gave them. I thought I wanted to die then, and even more so when Candi showed me the video later. She laughed mercilessly at my slow descent from agonizing pain all the way into pure drug-fueled lust for giant cock. I remembered none of what the video showed, especially watching myself suck a big hit of crystal meth from a glass pipe and beg for more "prison cock" as I stared blankly into space, my face covered in a mix of what had to be dried cum and clumps of ruined makeup.

I was down on my knees in front of the two Black Masters. They each made fun of my situation as I poured coke out onto their rock hard shafts, lines that would make my beautiful former girlfriend into their BBC-crazy snowbunny fuck toy.

"Only a bitch would pick sucking cock over that fine ass white girl!" Mr. Jackson shouted.

"You're doing the right thing locking up that limp white dick. You better not ever fuck pussy again," added Mr. Thomas.

"Jamel told me what a white sissy bitch you were, but I still can't believe it watching you," Coach shouted. "Even for a white boy you're the biggest bitch I've seen, and all it took was a pile of blow and my son's dick slamming your faggot ass."

Their words cut deep, but none stung as hard as Candi joining in. "Worthless beta boi! " she shouted before sniffing 13 inches of blow from Coach Jackson's rock hard cock. "Oh Coach you should have made me your fuck toy in high school! Princess was too much of a pussy back then to even talk to me, that sissy probably jerked off every day thinking of me, but we lived together for 3 months without even fucking ONCE! Oh she fucked black guys while I was at work, but she's NEVER been inside this pussy, and now she never will. Did you miss this black cock whore licking your huge balls? Give me my sugar!" Candi had no shame taking another massive line of coke and then licking all over her pimp's father's black balls.

Both men continued laughing and making jokes as the school slut they had dreamed of screwing continued sniffing and licking Rico's product from their rigid shafts. A few grams of cocaine had transformed the sexy prom queen they all remembered into a nigga dick worshipping hooker. More than that, it had also changed me from her former boyfriend into a girly dress wearing, high heeled white sissy cokewhore as well.

As ordered, I sat quietly in the corner holding onto my shiny white heels, little white dick caged and dripping. Candi was licking the remaining powder off Mr. Thomas while Coach Jackson lined up his rock hard shaft and completed what he had fantasized about for years, plunging his massive 13 inches into Candi the prom queen's tight little white pussy. The scream I expected never came, as I instead noticed our landlord's drooping black balls bouncing on Candi's chin. He had taken the opportunity from her attempted scream and shoved his entire 12 inches down her throat. I sat transfixed, dying to jerk my caged cock, watching over two feet of huge black cock tear into her. Mr. Thomas was shoveling more and more powder up Candi's nose, as her eyes slowly glazed over. Her thick, red lips stretched around his shaft while our former football coach gripped her soft pale hips.

"Bitch, do you know how many times I jerked off in my office after seeing your big white ass shake down the hallway in those stripper heels? Look at you now, slut! Can't believe the prom queen sucks nigga dick for blow! My sons have good little whores here!" Coach chided. "Even the sissy makes my dick hard!"

Coach hammered Candi's pussy from behind, forcing her back onto his cock by tugging roughly on her pink pigtails. He eased his length in and out, making sure she felt every inch. Without warning he would stroke all 13 inches into her, and each time she would try to scream but Mr. Thomas would also take that opportunity to bury his cock even deeper down her throat. Coach snapped pictures to show Rico and Jamel what good bitches we were being, as Mr. Thomas was still getting a thorough cock-worshipping. Pulling his member from Candi's mouth with a wet "POP", our landlord maneuvered himself to place her on top of him. She began happily bouncing on his cock as Coach began to lube up the prize he'd been waiting years for, the former prom queen's plump white ass. Before she could even brace, Candi's tight ass was suddenly filled by Coach Jackson, causing her body to spasm wildly in orgasm.

She was cumming so hard that she could not even release the scream it was obvious she was trying desperately to let out. Both men were deep inside of her throat and ass, and they took her orgasm as a signal to only fuck her harder. Just when I was starting to think that she would never stop cumming, she collapsed into a lifeless heap. These old black men had literally fucked their little party favor unconscious. Instead of stopping the festivities, however, the men dragged Candi's limp frame onto the couch and traded off fucking her over and over just inches from where I knelt helplessly still holding my pretty high heels.

The limp little slut regained consciousness after each man had taken several turns on each of her holes. After a torturous eternity, Candi was forced down to kneel facing me as both men circled her and stroked their huge black cocks while she licked and kissed each in turn. Mr. Thomas shot first, a half dozen thick white streams of cum splashing across Candi's angelic face. She licked eagerly at his cum as it streamed down her cheeks onto her red lips. What her thick wet tongue missed slowly dripped onto her short plaid skirt and white creamy thighs. The biggest surprise however was yet to come, from our former coach.

"You want this load, you little hooker?" He taunted, as Candi wildly nodded in acceptance causing her pigtails to flail about. "Oh, you're getting all of my nigga nut now bitch. You're gonna pay for teasing all of us back in the day."

But instead of cumming on her face or down her throat, Jackson pushed her onto her back and buried his throbbing black manhood balls deep. Then as if the degradation so far was not enough, I was made to hold her legs up so he could fit every possible inch into her formerly tight white pussy. Those pretty white knee socks and red fuck-me heels waved in the air as he suddenly tensed up,

"Beg for my seed in your white pussy, you hood bitch! I'm coming to your corner every week!"

"Oh! My! God! Breed me Daddy! Put a black baby in me, Coach NIGGER!" Candi shouted. Her red spiked heels wildly kicking in all directions. Mr. Thomas pinned down her shoulders and muffled her screams with his still-erect cock as Coach bucked wildly. As his hips began speeding up, he shot an intense, crazed stare at ME, while clutching my throat in his huge black hands.

"You pathetic sissy, you can't stop me from shooting my thick load in this whore's pussy, can you? But you don't WANT to stop me do you? You want this coke whore filled with a Black Man's cum don't you?? DON'T YOU FAGGOT! Tell her, YOU fucking tell her that I'm cumming in her little white puss, and tell her you WANT me to!"

"Candi," I started, voice shaking in panic, "Candi please take Coach's cum inside you... he deserves it, doesn't he? I want him to so fucking bad! I never got to but you teased him SO MUCH in school, you want to make it up to him right?"

Mr. Thomas took his glass vial and dumped a monster hit into her nose, and immediately her eyes rolled back and she began cumming. "CUM IN ME NIGGA DADDY! I wanted it in school! I wanted all your black monster cocks in my teenaged pussy! I ONLY dressed like a slut then HOPING you horny black men would beat the shit out of whatever white pussy boy I was dating and fuck me like I needed to be fucked!"

This was more than enough to push Coach over the edge, as he slammed her pussy full of his giant load just as she finished her black cock slut confession. Candi was the pure picture of a black owned slut. Her face coated with our landlord's load while Coach had made her used pussy sopping with sperm. As much of the forming puddle was now on the floor, she likely had at least twice as much still inside her.

I just wanted to cum so bad but remained helpless due to the chastity cage. For a quick moment it almost appeared that Candi felt sorry for me as she reached a hand toward my face. I was too slow to realize that what she was doing was forcing an entire handful of Coach's spunk directly into my mouth. Her laughter made me both angry and incredibly horny, as we gathered our things to head back down the hall. Even walking a few hundred feet home was tortuous, as I of course had to walk behind my "roommate" giving me full view of the dripping white creamy trail running down her amazing thighs and pooling at her knee socks.

As we arrived back to our apartment, I helplessly dropped to the floor as Candi fumbled to see if she could get any MORE high than she already was. Seeing my state she knelt facing me and our eyes met, inches apart. "What's wrong Princess? Didn't you love every second like I did? Ohhhhhh," she continued suddenly realizing. "You haven't cum in 6 months, right?" I nodded in return. "I'm sorry Princess, I forgot. I know I can help you..."

My excitement was short-lived however, as what I received was her soft, sexy voice in my ear.

"Sissy, listen to me. You only MAKE things cum now. Orgasms are for Real Men. Black Men like my Daddy Kirt and your boyfriend too. Remember, you chose serving black cock over ever cumming again. You're pussy-free now, I heard you say it on video! All you can do is be a good bitch and call up our Men to come fill our holes. Coach and Mr. Thomas stretched me out so much that I'm dying for more and I know you have to be going crazy after watching them use me. Maybe if you ask nicely your boyfriend Jamel might fuck you till your little clit spurts!"

My face burned with shame at Candi calling Jamel my boyfriend. It was the final stake in my fate. She'd watching the video that he and his boys made when they turned me. The one where I begged for cock, pleaded for them to get me high, and promised him I'd only take black cock from now on. They made me swear off pussy forever. And Candi loved it.

Without thinking I was already starting to text Jamel, mindlessly craving his cock that had easily broken my will and shattered my heterosexuality. I never gave a second thought to shamelessly begging him come give me every black inch he had. Their BFP whores needed him and his brother Kirt and whatever party favors they had for us to smoke and sniff while they used us.

Candi scraped together another few lines to keep us going till our men arrived, as I eagerly searched the closet for something we could wear to show what good snowbunny whores we were for them. Fuck, I hope they bring friends.

tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers
12