Snowbunnies

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers

It was then that the thugs holding me still over the table held my face just above their stash of drugs, while the biggest of the four yanked my panties off in one pull and forced his huge black cock into my tight hole. His homies held my face down forcing more and more powder up my nose while he began thrusting into my ass with no warning. I tried releasing a scream but only wound inhaling more powder. They began taunting me, telling me that I was just like my girlfriend, another snowbunny coke whore for BFP. As the thug pounding my asshole gripped my hips to force in every last inch of black cock inside me, the others took turns assaulting my mouth while holding my arms down to keep me immobile. Unable to move at all and confused from the intense high of their coke, they explained just what would happen next for us.

We had two choices, wind up dead in an alley by morning or immediately accept we were their property now. We could work off all of the drugs we used by Rico turning us out. The video they were already recording would keep me from going to the police, which they reminded me were also getting money from BFP. I tried arguing that Candi and I needed to decide together, but my heart sank as they showed me the end of the video where she actually begged them to pimp her out for more drugs.

I began to realize that the higher I got the less I could feel getting savagely stretched out. I thought of Candi absolutely loving how the rest of the gang fucked her, and suddenly I lost all hope. My tiny locked up limp cock began dripping nonstop as I felt myself lose all hope. With no escape, no choice if we wanted to stay alive, and no reprieve from the brutal fucking I was receiving, I suddenly heard myself beg for them to give me more. ore everything. More cock in both holes. More drugs to dull the pain. My dignity slowly melted away the higher I got, and my inner whore slowly became more and more aware. I slipped away from being the scared and defiant boy trying to fend off his attackers, and became the white sissy bitch that Kirt had been using behind Candi's back. My black cock addiction took charge and my captors felt my new compliance. They moved the camera in for close ups of me begging for "nigga dick" and pleading to be the gang's white sissy bitch. They burst into laughter as they pointed to the iPad screen...

"Wanna see something funny, bitch??" he asked into the camera. Looking at Candi worshipping His giant cock He asked her, "Wanna go home ya little ho? We'll take you back to your bitch boyfriend right now," to which her only reply was, "Rico baby, please let me stay, I want more cock in me! Will you be my Nigger Daddy too? Get me so high, please Nigger Daddy! Let me lick your father's balls again! I'll let your friends cum in my ass again! One more line, please! Yes Daddy my address? I'll give you my address yes! Your boys need to go fuck my worthless bitch of a boyfriend! That crossdressing faggot is never allowed in my white pussy again, Daddy I promise! Just give me more!"

Shock overcame me as they showed why they were here, and I couldn't believe how they'd turned Candi into such a black cock slut. At the same time I looked up at my captors, each with at least 10" of black cock, their leader pounding away at my tight ass, flipping me onto my back as he yelled out, "Yo, I think they made their choice! We got another gang bitch here boys! Hey faggot you want more don't you? You better beg me to be your black Daddy and I'll get you all the powder you want. You just have to admit you want to be a white sissy bitch for BFP. And say that shit into the muthafuckin camera!"

The last shreds of my masculinity fell away as I saw my 6" heels bouncing off of his shoulders while I moaned out, "Yes Sir! I want all your huge black dicks please Sir! Get me high and I'll be Black Flag Posse sissy whore for life, just please, give me more!" As I bent to do the lines off of the iPad screen, I saw how amazing Candi looked sucking Rico's huge cock, wearing a tight white leather mini dress and matching white leather boots. What had to be 6" metal spiked heels waved in the air as she choked on our new drug dealer's huge black rod, licking his huge swollen balls. My new gang masters forced me to do the same, while they continued to record every moment as well as take pictures with their phones. They reminded me constantly that I was BFP's sissy snowbunny now, a black-only and pussy-free bitch, and if I obeyed they'd keep me high and not show anyone the evidence... except for the rest of the gang of course.

I was tied kneeling and bent over across my coffee table, wrists and legs bound, with the tablet playing the video of Candi worshipping her new dealer. As the group took turns on my stretched and cum filled hole, I embarrassingly begged for more coke, just as the video of Candi cut to numerous scenes of her fucking random black men. Rico had obviously bought her new clothes over the couple of days that she was with him as she was shown standing on a street corner in a tight red dress that displayed her ample tits and curvy thick ass to perfection, balancing in shiny red 6" heels. She was shown getting fucked in alleys and sucking cock behind dumpsters, at one point even getting fucked hard by a cop for "payment" to let Black Flag sell drugs in the neighborhood, and then finally back to her dealer/pimp.

"Your snowbunny girlfriend been working her debt off all weekend but she keeps begging for more! That's why I had to send my brothers to your house, to make sure you gonna be our bitch too Princess. You can help work off your bitch's debt! But it looks like mah boy Jamel and his homies are helping you rack up a little debt of your own. Now since Candi is being so good to this nigga dick, plus her giving us your address to turn you out too, I'mma let you slide for tonight. Them boys paid a nice price to own your sissy ass tonight, so it looks like you already mah ho! You don't gotta pay for the pile on the table so sniff up bitch! I'll be by your place next Friday 9pm and BOTH you bitches are walking the block to pay me back, and make money for the Posse on top of that!"

About an hour later the party in my living room had just broken up, the last of Jamel's friends were walking out the door. I'd been made to dress up in my white satin sparkly sissy party dress, white thigh highs and white platform pumps; the fact I was so high that I could barely walk in them was offset by me being forced to my knees in the doorway to give each of my new Masters one last goodbye blowjob.

By this time I was able to take most of their huge cocks all the way down my throat. All the coke had done away with my gag reflex, which led to a few rounds of hoots and hollers as the last few members bounced their dripping wet balls onto my chin. All resistance was long gone as each one fucked my throat to the sound of their phone cameras getting in the last few degrading shots of their new sissy whore.

When Jamel shot the last load into my mouth he slammed his 11" cock so far down my throat that I actually felt his cum splash directly into my stomach. As Jamel and his friends left triumphantly I noticed Kirt's car drive up and Candi stagger toward the building entrance. I could hear what had to be her high heels echo thru the hallway, but suddenly stop. About fifteen minutes of silence passed, and just as I was about to check what was keeping her so long a completely used Candi stumbled in the door. She fell to the floor along with a duffel bag spilling open with high heels and clothes I'd never seen before. She was wearing yet another scandalous new outfit, one of many that Rico had apparently bought her. She was now in a skin tight silver vinyl tube dress that would barely cover her ass if it wasn't bunched around her waist. Her hair was dyed cotton candy pink, along with what had to be hair extensions tied up into pigtails. She very obviously was wearing no underwear, though her pretty feet were adorned with white frilly anklets with shiny white platform stiletto 6" heels.

Candi apparently was still so wasted she couldn't walk after falling, and crawled over to the table where I'd been slumped over trying to regain my bearings from the gang fucking and blow bang I'd just endured thanks to her. The most she could make out in her state was "like the new dress Rico got me? Kirt liked it so much we just had one last fuck in the parking lot.... OMG Princess you got us coke??" That was all she got out before realizing the pile Jamel's crew left behind. She used a long manicured pinky nail to scoop up a sizable bump and finally seemed to noticed how I was dressed and how my lipstick was smeared nearly everywhere but my lips.

"Ohhh Princess, they own us both, it looks like! Kirt was telling me how much Rico's brother Jamel loved bitches like you, and sort of remember giving him our address. They left us so much you MUST have been a good girl. Did Jamel tell you what the Posse did with me this weekend?"

I explained all of the videos I was sent and how we both had agreed to be owned by BFP. Instead of being ashamed, Candi seemed to get more and more turned on, telling me about how much she loved it and how good it felt. She was so happy that I talked her into going black and confessed how hot it made her when they showed her the video of Jamel's crew running a train on me and them forcing me into begging to be their sissy whore.

"And guess what else? Mr. Thomas our landlord saw Kirt pounding my pussy in the parking lot just now. He liked what he saw so much that he just stopped me in the hall to offer us a deal. If he gets me once a month, we can keep our apartment in exchange for him ignoring the "no drugs" policy, and letting Rico, Kirt, and Jamel come and go thru the security door. Plus he took pictures of me choking and worshipping his huge 65 year old black cock, I swear it had to be a foot long! Now in exchange for rent I'll be spending one weekend every month with him. Kirt thought it was a great idea! "I'm sure you'll understand this is really for the best, sweetheart, and I'm so turned on how you'll never get to fuck me now... we're both BFP property. No more wedding of course but I know we'll be great friends and roomies, right? You can't expect me to ever fuck a faggot like you now that we're both black owned."

That's how everything started... definitely not how I pictured but I am the one who wanted a black cock slut for a girlfriend. Somehow we can't seem to keep up with what we owe Rico... He has us both high every weekend now. Some weekends he keeps Candi on a leash while making her suck the big cocks of the men that supply him, while I work off our debt on street corners or at hood parties. We're both addicted to Big Black Cock... Kirt is our Daddy when we're not being pimped out; He's at our apartment a few nights a week fucking Candi. I'm only allowed to watch while he fucks my now ex-girlfriend, or when I'm lucky He fucks me when she's unavailable. I couldn't do much with her now anyway since I'm still locked in chastity, but if I'm good, I do get to lick her high heels clean while Daddy fucks her. At least since Rico and Jamel are brothers, Candi and I do get new matching slut outfits anytime there's another "snowbunny party".

tori_tgirl
tori_tgirl
106 Followers
12