All Comments on 'Snowed In'

by Lee Anderson

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Wonderful !

It is really great to read a story that has you believing every word written .It didn't go overboard with wild descriptions or language and that is talent . Well done .

golfadikt2golfadikt2almost 17 years ago
Wanting more...

This story was sweet, to the point, and a great read... however it left me filled, but not satisfied. 4/5 stars for that!

golfadikt2golfadikt2almost 17 years ago
Missing that extra spice

This story was sweet and too the point. It filled me up, but didn't make me satisfied. I couldn't help but think it was missing something...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
woderful

It turned me on......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Nice postcard

when there's a category for shortest short story of the year, u have my vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
so-so

no real background and no end equals a waste of time. delete and rewrite adding background about them growing up and why he was out there in the first place. then add a proper ending telling us how they keep getting together and if the parents find out. half a story (and this was less than half ) is worse than no story at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Crap

Total load of rubbish a monkey could do better

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
It Got Me Hard.....

Those who say it's crap or not good enough are full of shit!!!!! It's a good read and very hot....like someone else said.....you believe every word.....as if it has really happened.

It's very natural.......10 out of 10 for me.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooabout 4 years ago
Very fun read

All brothers and sisters should experience such uninhabited sex.Reminds me of my mother and myself except we teased for three years before we made love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked this short story. It is pretty hot. Although, another chapter would be nice.

RegretsRegretsover 1 year ago
A car crash coming

I was too aware that her car was broke and she could not afford to fly. Her brother comes to the rescue, fair enough. But, now they are snuggled together in what seems to be a small bed in a motel room where the heating can barely keep pace with the falling temperature, and it would seem that there is only one blanket. It became hard to avoid feeling that he was only pulling himself deeper into what is already a sad mess. Next step, she moves in and brings on the downward spiral by blowing their secret to his employer or, somehow.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous