All Comments on 'Snowed In'

by blackbeltninja

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
dutch513nelsdutch513nelsalmost 8 years ago
Good short

Very good short story .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please let there be more of this!!!

You can't let this be one chapter story, not when the sister was asking him to be her "first... and only"!!! It would be sacrilege to end it here after just the first night of many.

I absolutely love you fast pace and straight-to-the-point approach to stories, and just like the rest of them it was very entertaining! It was fun to see him suffer through the shopping only to spill his feeling for her the first chance he got, and even better for her to feel the same.

5* and a demand for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

good start but too short. please make each chapter 2-3 pages long, it will also help your scores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice short story

Often, it takes unusual circumstances for wonderful things to happen. Joey is a protector who really loves his sister. Carly made a wise choice to give it up to him.

happymuffinhappymuffinalmost 8 years ago
GOOD I think everyone thinks the same thing here

Part 2 where is Part 2

horny2doithorny2doitalmost 8 years ago

Yes, very hot and arousing. Great writing for a slow build up then they have to stay at a motel due to a snowstorm. Obviously, his sister has been wanting this for some time and found a way to do it with him. Yes, very good about the making out and hard sex ! I hope they continue when they get back home as I think they really want each other and have many things to try out. Cannot wait for another chapter. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ummm, no

Neither good nor original, very little build-up, action that pretty much came out of nowhere, and an ending that made me hope it stays that way. I'm sorry, but this was just another stroker, someone called it 'boilerplate', I have to agree, from end to end; it has no stand-out moments, no feeling of much more left unsaid. I gave you 3 stars, which is a 'Keep Going', just try and improve, I'm sure you have better and more satisfying stories inside you, you should let them out.

mammoetmammoetalmost 8 years ago
great story

more please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Beautiful Story

Loved it. Please continue this story.

DickeydooDickeydooalmost 8 years ago

Great story, I agree we need MORE!!!!!

Robinius1Robinius1almost 8 years ago
Nice!

Pretty good, all things considered. If there's one thing I'd change it would be some of the dialogue. Like the sister wanting him to be her 'first...and only.' And how would she know to guide his 'monster' to her pussy? Also I was thinking, would his virgin sister really say 'I want you to shoot your seed in me as my pussy milks your cock dry!'? Not likely, I think. I also wondered how the brother knew his sister wasn't using protection, and, knowing that, why he came in her anyway? Better for them to have forgotten about protection in the heat of the moment. Little things can make a difference. The story was still pretty good, though. Keep it up! (No pun intended)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Story? It needs work.

First the story is not bad but needs work across the board. First not trying to hurt your feelings but you need to use a spell checker and a grammar checker too. Also I strongly suggest you read your story several times before you upload it to find mistakes. The negative comments made by another reader pretty much covered the rest of the problems however the story is redeemable. Just make it worth reading if you rewrite it and stretch it out more. Make the build up slow and sensual, make her first time not just about getting laid but love or at least show why they would have this relationship in the first place.

oldwayneoldwayneover 7 years ago
Hell! I loved the f**k out of it!

Five Stars!

Ajr12002Ajr12002almost 3 years ago

Damn quite the story. The road up and then the deed! Very hot!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I really enjoyed reading the story because it reminded me about my sister Emma and I ended up in a motel when we were going to visit our grandmother who lived in Trenton Ontario Canada. the weather and traffic was bad as we crossed the border and we knew that it would take us longer to get to grandma's place so Emma and I stopped a motel for the night. I phoned grandma and explain what was happening and she understood. Because Emma and I have been incest lovers for the past 4 years we didn't think much about having sex and that night we made love 5 times before we went to sleep. In the morning after breakfast we were on our way. when we got to grandma's we found out we would have to share a bed together because grandma had other family members staying also.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I imagine Joey with a muscular chest splashed with a spray of sexy chest hair -- just enough to graze his sister's breast and stimulate her. His chest hair would be something else she could touch, caress, maybe even taste? They can shower together before they leave for home.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Short but sweet, 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Why didn't he take a shower? Getting into bed with his freshly bathed sister while he was still filthy was a disrespectful move.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous