Snowed In

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Heh. I'm glad I caught your eye."

"No. I mean, you were hot and all... but that moment you put Melanie and Larry in their places... It gave me a boner almost as big what I've got now."

"Wha-aaahhhh!" she had turned, and started to ask 'what' when I pushed in. Her pussy felt hot around my bare cock.

"Ohhh," I shuddered, my full length in her.

"Uh-huh..." she groaned back.

I pulled back and pushed in slowly, then gave it a harder shove. "Feel good?"

"Yes," she groaned. "You feel really good. You've gotten me so wet, and you're just gliding against me..."

My hands started around her ass, but explored her body, her hips, her thighs, her waist. She kept her chest on that cold table, using her hands to brace herself against my thrusts.

I looked down at her round ass and wide hips. They were almost heart-shaped, connecting to the straight sides of her body. But I could also see the flesh of her pussy lips, her labia, stretching as my cock pulled out of her, and contracting as I pushed back in.

Eventually, I had all of my length buried in her, the underside of my head rubbing bare against the textured wall of her pussy. I gave my hips a side to side motion, and she giggled. I repeated the motion. Thrust, thrust, shake, thrust, thrust, shake.

As she figured out the rhythm, she began meeting me with it, giving her hips a shake off their own. We were both worked up enough that it didn't take long for either of us.

"You're going to make me... you-you're making... Ohhh, wow," she was whispering.

"I want you to look back here at me," I practically snarled. She turned, her eyes widening every time I pushed into her.

"You're about to make me... me cum," she finally finished, her voice a breath whisper.

"I love hearing you say that," I whispered back to her. My voice was softer than when you I told her to turn around.

"Cum," she groaned, "cum, cum, cum." She was looking me in my eyes. "You're going to make me cummm... I want to feel you cum when I cum, I want you to cum in... in my... innnnnn..." her eyes closed as her words drifted into a moan. I had wanted to hear what word she was going to say. 'Would it have been "inside of me?" "Pussy?" "Cunt?"'

Thinking of her saying that last word, coupled with her moan would have been all it took. But the sudden feeling of her pussy quivering, squeezing, and contracting was an added bonus in pushing me over the edge. I gasped, as my balls gave their final tightening.

"Gahhhhh!" I groaned. I lost control, and fell forward on her, as my hips spasmed forward on their own. I realized I had let some saliva, some drool out on her back when I fell forward.

Maya, for her part, was just groaning contentedly.

My laid like that for a few moments, me still in her, when she finally said, "Aaron... Merry Christmas to us!"

"Merry Christmas."

"My legs and hips are getting sore..." she lamented. I pulled out of her, my dick still somewhat hard. I sat in a chair, and with a groan, she moved over and sat on my lap.

"That was great," I said wistfully. "I think we both needed that."

Maya giggled. "I haven't had it that good in years. I mean, I haven't had it at all in years, but it's been even longer since..."

I kissed her. I could feel my semen, and some of her juices, too, dribbling out of her, onto my thigh.

She passed me the cup of wine she had poured, and I took it as a signal that I still tasted like pussy. I drank more.

We held one another and kissed. My phone buzzed a few times but I didn't care.

"Wow," I whispered, nuzzling into her collar. She dragged her nails down my arms, and I groaned. My cock twitched and grew a little.

"Like that?" she asked.

"Ohhh, yes..."

She repeated the motion, and then darted in for a wide, open mouth kiss that used a lot of tongue. Afterward, I kissed my way down her neck and suckled on one of her breasts. She giggled a bit.

"Ohh, I had forgotten how it feels to have these treated like this."

Her nipple had gotten a hard, textured appearance. I jiggled that breast slightly, playing with it, as I suckled on the other. In a moment, I was hard again. I continued playing with her tits, but my mouth went back up to hers, and my other hand caressed over her stomach towards her pussy.

"Aaron," she purred, rubbing those long thighs together.

"Maya," I whispered back, using my breath against her ear, and the back of her neck.

Her nails traced a lazy pattern across my shoulders. "That feels so, so good," I sighed. "It's nice having you in my lap."

Without warning, she spun towards me, swinging a leg across me, so she was straddling me in that armless chair. It was a quick movement, even if it lacked grace, and suddenly we were looking directly at one another.

"Well, that escalated quickly!" I joked. She laughed, and then stopped abruptly as she reached down and squeezed my cock.

"I want this," she said emphatically.

I started to push forward, but she held on, pressing it on her clit. She guided me and held on long enough to be sure I knew what she wanted. I began kissing her, teasing her breasts and all over her body, all the while pushing my dick this way and that against her clit.

"Mmmmmm," she groaned quietly. "Just keep playing with it."

I did as she asked. I wasn't really concerned with getting her off at the moment, just with providing her sensory input. I began working my hips into it, using one hand to guide myself, while my hips did the forward-backward, up-down movements.

It was really just foreplay, but as the minutes ticked by, my motions and thrusts occasionally pushed between her lips, pulling more fluid out of her on each pass.

"Aaron," she whispered again, "don't go in me yet."

I nodded, making sure I didn't go in further than I already was, which seemed good enough for her. As I started moving it more and more, she started making little unintelligible noises. And right as it seemed like she might climax as I used my dick like a sex toy on her clit, I stopped.

"Ah - hey!" she whispered. " Why did you stop?"

"Because I'm not nice," I said with a grin. "You'll get it," I continued, "but I'm going to make you work for it."

She gave me a look, with her mouth slightly agape. It was part amusement, part incredulity, and part... lust.

"You..." she snarled, before reaching back down, and working her hips.

'Holly Jolly Christmas" was playing on the computer's Christmas playlist. 'Oh, by golly! indeed!' I thought.

Maya was riding against me, and I was kissing her, touching her, playing with her more.

"I want to make you go crazy waiting to get it," I growled in her ear, before gently nibbling on her earlobe.

"Ah!" she cried, as I gave her clit a hard push to the side with my cock.

And then again, as I pushed the other way. Several times, each bringing that staccato gasp.

I suckled on each of her nipples, as I continued to play against her, and she tried to guide me this way and that. I didn't let her set the pace; I wanted to make this last and keep her guessing.

Time seemed to stand still, and our coupling began to drown out the whole world. There was just her and I in a single chair together.

"Please" she begged, "I need it so bad..." I didn't respond. "Talk to me..." she whined.

So I did. "I'm going to rub your little clit, back and forth, up and down..."

I paused, and she filled the space with a little wail.

"Forever..." I finished, and she groaned again. "Do you like this? My big head... swatting you back and forth?"

"Mmmm-hmmmm," she gasped.

"Ohhh, Maya, your little clit is so firm against me, your lips so wet... I don't want this to ever stop..."

"Oh, please, please, please... I need you to finish me, to let me finish..."

"Not yet," I replied.

"You... you have to," she mewled against my shoulder. "I'm letting you suck on my big breasts, I'm pushing on your bare... your bare penis with... aaahhhh," her sentence trailed off as I gave both her nipples a gentle squeeze, one with my hand and the other with my mouth.

"Don't I deserve to finish? To, to cum? You want to make me cum, don't you?" She remembered how I liked hearing her say 'cum'.

"Yes," I whispered, "but I want to make you explode. I want to have to clean you off the floor, off the walls when we're done. I want you to be aware of every inch of it, pushing your little pussy around..."

She groaned into my shoulder, and kissed me, hard. I continued playing with her, pushing it this way and that, applying pressure and then backing off. Her clit was a hard, soggy little nub that just seemed to have absolute power over the rest of her body.

"Please," she whined, "please, please, please! I'll... I'll let you do anything, just, just let me cum, before I have to get off you and do it myself!"

"Anything?" I asked, not letting up, anticipating where she wanted a push and barely missing it.

"Stop teasing..." she said with a moan. "I don't even care... do me, cum in my mouth, do... fuck my ass, just... just let me... let me fucking cum!"

I gave her what she wanted in three pushes.

Her eyes were wide, her body was shaking, and I couldn't understand what she was whispering. But I knew what she was saying.

After, she laid there against my chest, gasping. "I... I may have said a few things..."

"Much as I want to, I won't hold you to them."

She laid against me, occasionally kissing my shoulder. My shoulders and back hurt a bit, I realized, from how much she had scratched me. I hadn't even noticed it in the moment, and I didn't care.

We sat in one another's arms for a while. My hands were buried in her hair. I listened to her gentle, shuddering breaths, as her nails scratched slow, lazy circles on my skin. The tip of my cock was basically inside her.

"Will you fuck me?" she asked.

"Yeah," I laughed, "good luck with that." She laughed, too.

I just pushed, and her labia, and then her internal folds, parted before me. She was so wet, there was barely any friction.

"Work back and forth," I told her. She did, handling most of the work. Her kisses were incessant, now holding my face, hers turned this way or that. Sometimes she was awkwardly cramming her tongue in my mouth like she didn't know what to do with it.

"Slow down," I whispered, giving her bottom lip a gentle suck.

But she just giggled, and kept going. "You've got me so worked up," she said, waving her hand as if to cool herself off.

Her pussy squished around me, as she made her quirky, rapid movements.

"Are you going to make me wait again?" she asked. "Wait to, to climax?"

"No. You're in charge right now."

"Mmmmmm," she groaned, pushing against me. "Do you remember how you pushed me on the wall before you went down on me?"

"Yes..."

"Do that again. I want to feel pressed against you."

I snaked my hands under her ass, and stood, holding her, without her ever leaving my dick. She squealed in surprise, as I carried her across the room, where we thumped into the wall.

"Ooof!" she grunted.

"Like this?"

Yes... ohhh, my God, yes..." she groaned, as I pushed away into her.

I kissed her then, using my tongue, pushing hers from side to side.

We broke the kiss, and she moved her mouth down to my shoulder, as I kept fucking her.

"Aaahhhh!" I cried out in surprise, not pleasure or pain. "You bit me!"

She grinned up at me. "Just wanted to. Sorry."

"You're not sorry at all," I teased, as I gave her nipples a pinch.

"Mmmph..." she groaned.

I kept pumping into her. "I want to see your face when you cum. I want to watch every twitch of your eyes... your mouth... your throat."

Her legs were wrapped on me, and she let a little more weight down.

My motions changed from in-out to up-down. "Ohhhh-oh-oh-hoooooo..." she groaned after a few. "There it is..."

She had said that before, I noted. I repeated the motion, our faces close but not touching.

She looked up at my eyes, and gave a low gasp. "Just... like... that... Yes..."

"Like this?" I asked, repeating the movement.

"Yes... yes, yes, yes..."

Her green eyes closed, then went wide, with her long lashes making it hard for me to focus on anything else. I could hear her breath catch, and she seemed to hold it as she swallowed.

Her breathing out came on slow, but then she breathed in sharply before giving a sharp "A-aaaaahhhhh!"

Har pussy seemed to vibrate around my cock, with warm, rhythmic squeezes.

"Mmmmmm, Maya," I whispered, continuing to push into her.

She moaned, which became another giggle. "That," she paused, then moaned while I gave her another good push. "That," she began again, "was excellent. You... I just want to... need to feel you finish in me now..."

I obliged. I wanted to play with her nipples, since she had talked about them getting sensitive, but our position wasn't really suited for that.

She was grunting with my thrusts, and I was making them more for my benefit than hers. After a few minutes, I felt her do her kiegel on my cock, and I moaned as a shiver went through me. She gave a pleased little "hmm" as I kept fucking her.

"Ah, God, it feels like... like your little pussy is milking my dick," I whispered.

She kissed me again, with another open mouth, tongue kiss.

"Ohhh, Maya, I'm getting close. I'm going to fucking cum in you... Ohhh, my God..."

"Ohhh, fill me up, Aaron. Ohh, I need to feel you do it..." she whispered.

A few more thrusts and my climax kicked in. I felt the warmth climbing up my balls, and the slow throb in my cock. "Maya, it's coming... Maya... Fuck!" I groaned, blowing my load inside of her. "Aaahhhh-hahhh... ha... Ohhh, Maya..."

"Mmmmmm... that felt nice..."

I groaned back at her. We kissed for a few minutes before I realized my arms and back were worn out.

I lowered her back to the ground.

"Sit down in our chair," she directed. "I want to snuggle you."

"Yeah, good luck with that," I joked again, walking over to the chair with her hand in mine.

We sat and kissed, and whispered to one another for a while. "It's late," Maya commented. "We need sleep."

I agreed, and the two of us crawled into bed.

"What do we do after Christmas?" I asked.

"I don't know," she replied.

We let the silence hang there as we got comfortable. "Merry Christmas," I decided to say.

"Merry Christmas," she replied. She cuddled up on my chest, and I buried a hand in her hair, just like last night.

I woke up when it was bright outside. 'So much for three-three-three-fifteen,' I thought.

I looked around, and Maya wasn't in the lobby, our makeshift bedroom. I went to the locker room, showered quickly, brushed my teeth, and put on a pair jeans and a shirt.

I found Maya in the conference room, where we had spent last night fucking each other.

She had dressed, after a fashion - black panties and a pink tank top, with knee-high socks. Her lovely dark hair cascaded past her shoulders, as she stared out the window, her back to the door.

"Maya," I said to get her attention.

"You surprised me!" she said as she spun around. She had a steaming mug of coffee in her hands. "Good morning," she said after a moment. "Merry Christmas."

I said it back, then crossed the room and kissed her. "You look absolutely perfect."

She blushed, and buried her face against me.

"The railroad says they expect the train to move today."

"Oh," I said. "I hope you'll have enough time to get home and see your kids. Have you talked to them today?"

She laughed. "Of course!" and she told me what their morning had been like.

I listened, a little disappointed that our time was going to end.

When she finished, she paused. "So... if we are going home this afternoon... then you need to fuck me good. You need to give me enough to tide me over." The look on her face was a perfect "fuck me."

I pulled her close and kissed her, rubbing her sides with a firm touch. I squeezed one breast, then the other. My hands were everywhere - her hair, her hips, her back... I squeezed her lovely ass, and pressed my crotch against hers.

"It's big," she whispered.

"You've always had that effect on me..."

She smiled at me, and then leaned in to kiss me again. "I want you to take me to our bed," she said, softly.

'Our bed,' not 'your bed.'

I obliged, leading her by the hand back to the lobby. The snow outside looked peaceful. That's the thing about snow, it's peaceful and calming until it snows you in somewhere. Or worse.

I pulled her close to me before I took her to the bed. "Look at it," I told her, directing her attention outside. "It's very beautiful."

"It is," she agreed. "I spent a lot of time this morning looking out at it, thinking, and talking on the phone while you were asleep. We... wouldn't have had last night without all that snow."

"I'm glad I got to spend Christmas Eve with you," I said.

"Me too. I... you being here... made everything better."

I began kissing her, and at some point realized that she had moved both my hands to her breasts. I took the hint and began teasing both of her nipples. She moved backward slowly, and pulled me by my collar down on to the bed with her.

There was very little in the way of words exchanged. We played, we touched, we caressed.

And at some point, I was on top of her, both of us fully clothed. "Press your hips on me," she whispered.

"Like this?"

"Ohhhhh yesssss..." she said, dragging out the sounds. I was basically pressing against her clitoris with my pelvis. Her body felt so good, so right, smashed up against mine. "Again."

"And again?"

"Mmmphhh," she kissed me with a noise, "and again."

We humped against one another for a bit. "You look fucking perfect this morning," I said, repeating the sentiment from earlier.

"I want to undress for you," she whispered back.

Without waiting for a response, she walked to the foot of the bed. She started with those knee-high socks, one at a time. It wasn't a strip tease... that would have almost seemed out of character. But with last night's frantic tugging at one another's clothes, it was nice to just sit back and watch the reveal slowly.

Next, she started on the tank top. Over her head it went. She quickly moved to squeeze her breasts, her flesh spilling out around her hands and fingers. Her smile turned to a more wanton look, and she slid her left hand down the waistband of those black panties.

Her hand began to move as she worked against herself. A smile slowly crossed my lips, as I watched her touch herself, fondling one breast, then the other, pinching her nipples. And all the while, she was staring at me with those smoldering green eyes.

She gave a few gasps as she played, and then took her right hand, and beckoned me to her. I crossed the inflatable bed, and knelt at her feet.

She looked down at me, past those full breasts, her womanly form. In the daylight, I could see stretch marks on her stomach, where they had faded.

"I want you," I said. Rather, I started to say. She suddenly pushed her fingers, covered in her own swampy lube, into my mouth. "Mmmphh!" I finished, which fell into a groan.

"I'm going to take these off for you," she said. "Then I'm going to lie down, and start touching myself. I want you to undress for me, and fuck me."

How could I say no to that?

She turned around, and gave me a view of her full hips and ass as she bent forward, and pulled the black panties down. She turned back to me.

I stood, and kissed her as she was on her way down to the bed. Then I undressed slowly.

She watched, her legs spread, her hand working between those lovely, smooth thighs.

I wanted to make her come over to me and kneel, but I didn't think it would be as sexy. I didn't think she'd care for it, either.

And finally, I moved forward. "Take me," she said.

And I let my weight down on her. Her soft skin felt amazing against me, and her breasts smooshed against my chest felt lovely, too. I traced my cock against her pussy a few times, and finally pressed in.