All Comments on 'Snowed In'

by Redhead984

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
BobbyBrandtBobbyBrandtover 1 year ago

Thanks for sharing your imagination and skill. Good luck with the contest

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sweet story. I wonder how many of us had similar situations that never ended like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice premise.

But sex is too rushed.

Needed more in the way of preliminaries/foreplay/teasing.

Four stars.

charlie4858charlie4858over 1 year ago

Wonderful story as very cold today in UK. Perfect weather for an imaginative story line.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 1 year ago

Good overall story. I had some issues following her thought process in how she interacted with Hans initially and would have liked a better chronology of how she ended up a cat lady. You could’ve had more fun and stranded them another day or so, putting her outside the Plan B effectiveness. Still, not bad. 4*

Niceguy2000Niceguy2000over 1 year ago

A good concept, well done!

TruthwithaTwistTruthwithaTwistover 1 year ago

Great story! 5-stars. Good luck in the contest!

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4uover 1 year ago

Taking advantage of a difficult circumstance, how many times do we pass on opportunities?

I certainly enjoyed reading this, well done and thank you.

reader1000reader1000over 1 year ago

Just enough back stories. Good character descriptions. Unsurprising plot but believable story of two adults sweetly connecting on many levels. Well written. Good descriptions of the setting and weather.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hans has hairy arms that wrap themselves aroundRachel. Does Hans also have a hairy chest and abs that caress her breast and stomach? That would also keep her warm! Especially when he spoons her or she lays against his chest. sexy! Please continue their story and their relationship!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

And in 3 months, she says, "honey when we were snowed in, I forgot my pills and a morning after pill. You're going to be a daddy, and the baby and I love you, my future husband"...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A bit rushed at the end but still a nice little story. 4*

Redhead984Redhead984over 1 year agoAuthor

Fair point -- I knew some folks would want slower sex! I did think about slowing it down, and I know what we want to read about sex can be different than real-life sex. But: it didn't feel realistic to the situation. These are two people who worked a long, hard day before this even happened. Middle schoolers are rough on the psyche. Having been through a huge, very cold storm lately and one a few years ago (while at a school) just like the one I described, the emotions really would get to me. I thought about extending it a day, but they'd have been plowed out before the power is restored (trust me) and the lack of warm food, no showers, she'd be worried about her cats and getting pregnant -- all of that kills the vibe. Better that they transfer things to a comfortable home and get to savor it. There's a promise of slow sex (and all kinds of sex) to come. I thought it would be more fun to leave that to your imagination. Or maybe I'll be inspired to write chapter two next time I see "Hans."

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 1 year ago

It is nice for a change to read a story that is not just one big Literotica repeat of well worn tropes. Keep writing as you have a knack for this genre.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

There needs to be a second chapter

I taught for 35 years and there were many times I wish I was stranded with a Pretty coworker BUT never got the chance.

olddave51olddave51over 1 year ago

Also what was the suspension for?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I appreciate this story as the romance comes with mutual attraction based on who the people are, what their background is, and how they think and behave. Too many stores on Literotica have "romance" based on sexy bodies or worse, sexy body parts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wonderful, fun and romantic tale. Love it. Thanks. 5*+

texlootexlooover 1 year ago

I read 20 stories on this site that are just OK, or that I can't make myself finish, for every 1 story like this one. This felt real and felt sweet. I gave me vibes of my wife and I. Well done.

Crusader235Crusader235over 1 year ago

Wonderful valentines story. I go to my grandkids schools now, and I'll tell you there's lots of beautiful teachers is lover too be snowed in with. Five stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Needs a better ending (too abrupt), but I still gave it a 5 because - damn, it was a good read.

Redhead984Redhead984over 1 year agoAuthor

I truly appreciate the kind comments! I work a lot (like most of us!), so they encourage me to find the energy and get more of the stories out of my head. Thanks for reading!

Savannah13Savannah13over 1 year ago

Very very good! Excellent plot and detail. Did not drag. Good ending - wrapped up what needed to happen and closed out well. Excellent writing and editing. A solid 5* submission.

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfireover 1 year ago

Sweet, romantic tale, very gently told. As it ends, I was glad there was hope for a happier future for them. 5* and good luck in the contest.

wildflower2176wildflower2176over 1 year ago

I loved the plot and how descriptive it was. good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What a nice story. Simple as that. Nicely written, good character build up. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well done. First story I read in this contest. Lucky me! I’m a sucker for romance.

roveroneroverone4 months ago

Love this...sensible sane adults, secretly crushing on each other, and then a chance to let it all out survival camping...

Easy 5/fave

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Lovely story and well written. 5* but deserves more!!!

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Very nice story!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous