Snowed In!

Story Info
A mechanic is trapped in a storm with Scarlett Johansson.
4.3k words
4.41
9.9k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was never much in the way of entertainment in my small town on the east coast, north of New York and halfway to getting nowhere. I was out in the bitter cold, shovelling snow from the narrow entrance to the garage lot. My face was stinging, bright red no doubt from the winter onslaught. I was tightly packed inside the thick wool filled jacket, breathing heavy as I lugged mounds of snow off into a pile out of the way. It was always this time of year we would find a slew of people passing through having picked up damage on the highway. We were a pass through town, people's destination was never here, it was always beyond.

A truck pulled in as I started to scrape away at the last of the snow that had blocked the entrance. A local who co-owned the only bar along the strip with his wife. He was one of those rugged, outdoor types who just loved to take his 4x4 out onto trails and then come back and tell everyone about it. I wasn't about to submit myself to another one of his lame stories so kept myself looking busy outside, despite the freezing temperature.

All of the weather warnings hadn't stopped people from travelling so we were slowly fed customers who would've seen the sign for our business just before the slip road off the highway. I can't say the inside of the garage was much warmer, being open fronted and exposed to mother nature. I had a free standing heater spitting out some warmth as I worked underneath a sedan raised up on a platform. It took me an hour or so to find the issue and apply a temporary fix, suggesting that the customer order in the correct part and return. They rarely took my advice. Customer retention wasn't exactly something we were good at.

The end of the day was closing in. Mark and Denise had been eager to finish up and before I could run through what needed doing tomorrow they were gone. Locking up was just a case of padlocking the rear door and pulling down the front facing shutters. I'd done the first, in the midst of closing the second as a pair of headlights came into the lot. A huge, blacked out SUV whose engine was chugging unhappily lurched to a stop.

Someone stepped out and I shouted, "sorry we're closed for the day!" I wasn't about to open everything back up.

"Fuck." A woman cursed. "Is there anywhere else that'd be open, do you know?" She'd pulled off her glove that hung from between her teeth as she rapidly typed on her phone.

"No, we're the only garage here." I'd stopped locking up and walked to one side, out of the direct line of the headlights to see who it was. Her voice struck me as familiar but I couldn't place it.

She, like almost everybody else, was wrapped in a heavy jacket, thick scarf coiled up around her neck and a hat. Short with those thin rimmed, squarish old-style glasses, I approached as my curiosity continued to be piqued.

"There's no service here either." I could hear the bitter frustration in her voice. Things were dominoing into chaos.

It'd mean opening up the shop again but I was letting pity sink in, "did you want to use the landline in the office?"

"Would you mind? That'd be great!" She said with mild desperation.

In truth, I would mind but snow was starting to fall again. We'd been due another stormy night and leaving her stranded out here would leave me wrought with guilt, so, here I am opening up the place again. I'd taken her through to the office, and she accepted the offer for me to roll her SUV into the garage and give it a quick once over.

Bringing it in had given me some insight into what was wrong. The gear stick was slipping out of gear and the whole vehicle was struggling to go forward. This wasn't going to be a quick, get this done in a few minutes, job. I only needed to have a short glance at the underside of the vehicle to see the severe leak.

Back in the office she had perched herself up on the edge of the desk. With her hat and scarf now removed and some warmth returning the natural colour to her face, the recognition kicked in, hitting me like a blunt object in the gut. There may have been a distressed look creasing up her face but it didn't diminish how famous of a face it was. Scarlett Johansson.

I had wanted to speak but stood in the doorway with my mouth ungraciously hanging open. She glanced over at me, finishing up her call seeing that I had returned.

"What's it looking like?" She asked matter of fact having missed that I was a little star struck.

"It's bad. There's a severe leak." I choked out the words. The news didn't land well and Scarlett cursed hard under her breath as she looked out the window.

Outside, the conditions had worsened severely, to the point that even if her vehicle was working, it would still be wildly unsafe, irresponsible and potentially life threatening to be out on the road. I could see she was looking for answers, a way out of this catastrophic mess.

"Is there a place close by where I could stay?" This was a last ditch attempt at clawing back some semblance of control.

"'Fraid not, the only place is above the bar on the strip which is a few miles down the road."

"You have a car don't you?" She really didn't want to be stuck here with me.

"Yeah, but there's no chance in hell we can make it through that!" I gesture to the blanket of snow tumbling from the sky outside the window. "Look, I can stick the heater in here, the couch pulls out into a bed, it isn't much I know." I was trying to help, even if it was only in the smallest possible way.

She breathed deeply and sighed, "that'd be great. I never thanked you for opening back up, so, thanks." She offered up a half-hearted smile.

Scarlett came with me, grabbing her luggage from the back of the SUV so she could layer up. The fold out bed wasn't ideal, half the springs were shot and it had an old, musty smell attached to it. In this scenario however, it was a luxury.

"Better than nothing," she said, taking a seat at the foot of the mattress and testing out the resistance, "are you going to be okay? God, I didn't even think, you should be taking this!" Scarlett shot back up, eager to return the favour and offer me the bed.

"No, please, honestly. Your car will need fixing for when this all clears tomorrow. I should have the parts here and all. I'll be fine."

"Really? No you can't, look whatever it costs I'll pay up double, you really don't have to do that for me."

I got the sense that Scarlett, whilst she was being honest, was used to people, men especially, bend over backwards for her. I'll be honest, putting myself in good steadings with a celebrity such as herself would give me that little ego boost that we all craved.

Politely, I left her too it, adding only that she could find me in the main part of the garage if she needed anything else. Without the aid of the good heater, which I'd chivalrously left with Scarlett, the old one was on its last legs and barely produced much in the way of any warmth. I'd zipped my overalls up to my neck and stuck on my beanie. Working on the car kept the heat pumping through my body which I was grateful for.

Having been wholly focused on the problem, I was in the midst of reassembling some parts and getting ready to put them back in her car when she appeared from the rear door, wrapped up tightly in a jumper and jacket with the hood up.

"I couldn't just let you work out here on your own whilst I was in the warm." Her breath created little clouds of vapour, just going to show how truly cold it was. "Mind some company?"

I nodded and she came in, sitting down in the passenger side front seat with the door open. As I toiled away we spoke. Scarlett was heading up north for an on location audition, of which she was very forthcoming with the details. Of course, having been in the industry for so long, she had her complaints and gripes but kept them to a minimum around someone, me, who saw it all as glitz and glam.

"How long have you been here?" The conversation turned to me, which wasn't going to be nearly as interesting.

"Since I left school." I said with my head under the hood, working a wrench to tighten a bolt.

"You grew up here?" The usual follow up, along with the likes of have you ever left? And You have to go see this place!

"Yeah, been here my whole life." All twenty eight years of it.

"That's really sweet." Not the admiration I was expecting.

"You grew up in New York, right?"

"Born and raised." She said proudly. "There's just - something about that place, unlike anywhere else I've been and I've seen plenty." A humble brag by all accounts but I figured she was only adding to the conversation.

"I've been there a few times, it can be a lot to take in," Scarlett smiled, "and the people, couldn't get a smile from them even if you paid them."

That brought about a laugh from the actress, "we aren't all that bad!"

"You're an exception to the rule, or maybe you're just acting all the time."

Another laugh that continued us on a path that delved into nonsensical discussions on a myriad of topics, the next linked in no way to the last.

I continued to work on the SUV for another thirty minutes until I was satisfied that come morning, Scarlett would be able to drive off out of here provided the roads were clear.

"That should do it!" I said, satisfied with a job well done and closed the hood.

"You're honestly the best, let me pay now so we don't forget!" She pulled one of her cards from her jacket pocket and we moved over to a little checkout setup on a desk.

"Oh, it's uh, cash only." I point up to the bold text on a rusty sign.

"Shit. I, uhm, give me a minute." She hurried off to the office but came back empty handed and a little embarrassed. "Is there a dispenser in town?"

More bad news, "nope, the bank won't be open tomorrow either with this storm coming through." I could see that same stress returning back to her face, "look, it's fine, consider it a - favour?" I wasn't even sure how to politely say work for free.

"No, I can't leave here without having paid, you've done me a huge service working until-," she checks down at her watch, "midnight! There's no way. I'll figure out something, alright?"

She was adamant and I wasn't about to get in the way, "okay." she goes off again and does what she had set her mind to.

My body was relieved to be sat down. I'd kicked my feet up on the checkout desk, leaning back in my chair and fighting against my eyes that were growing heavier by the minute. Scarlett had disappeared long enough that I had presumed she'd gone to bed.

It was a good twenty to thirty minutes before I heard her call from the office for some help. I'd been dozing off and almost fell back off the chair when she shouted.

"Yeah, coming - coming, what's up?" I'd asked, wiping away the sleep from my eyes as I approached the door that'd been left ajar.

I'd expected the heater to have broken, or for the bed to have tried to swallow her whole. Instead, once I had rounded the doorway and pushed the door open, I was greeted by Scarlett sitting on the edge of the bed, legs crossed with her hands settled on her knee, in nothing but a set of black lacy underwear.

"It's the best I could do on such short notice." A devilish grin stretched her plump, luscious lips.

With her elbows pressed inwards, it forced her ample and legendary breasts up to form a delightful canyon of her supple flesh. Yet again I was stunned in silence and inaction. Scarlett certainly relished the hold she currently had on me.

"This will do as payment, right?" She slowly, seductively, uncrossed her legs, leant back and propped herself up with one arm whilst her free hand travelled down over her tummy and over her mound. All the while she licked her lips and watched me through her brow.

I was staring, fixated on her buxom, beautiful body. The thin mesh revealed only a little of the finery that was her perfectly shaved pubic mound. Instantly the heat rose a few degrees in the room. My better judgement wanted to continue on that chivalrous streak, turn her down and omit myself from any further dealings as a true gentleman might have done. That wasn't me. What she was doing was being offered gratuitously, not taken. I had turned down her previous offer of the bed for the night, I'd never get an opportunity like this again and Scarlett knew it, so I accepted.

My cock had rocketed up to full mast in a matter of seconds, pushing hard against my overalls. It looked as though it would burst through the fabric if left unchecked. I approached Scarlett who eagerly sat back up and wasted no time in using her delicate touch to stroke against the large bulge I'd garnered. Purring in delight she nuzzled her face against my dick as I hurried the zip down and began peeling back the multiple layers in a desperate fumble, as if there was a time limit on what was about to happen.

"Allow me," Scarlett cooed, hooking her fingers down over the waistband of my pants and carefully lifting them out and over my stiff cock.

The warm grip of her hand sent a shiver up my spine, tingling my skin and making my hairs stand up on end. The first couple of strokes were purposely slow. Scarlett giggled, looking up at me and watching how much I struggled to hold back. Seeping out the tip were the first shiny globules of pre-cum which urged Scarlett closer. I felt the warmth of her breath coil around my dick as she flicked out her tongue to slap it up against the head.

I flinched, it was pure filth already and it had all caught me off guard. Scarlett pulled away, my dick still in her hand, "everything okay?" The question was genuine but her tone was sultry.

"Yeah, it's just - really good." It was hard to admit I hadn't got laid in a while and that was the least obvious way to do so.

"Come here," She stood up and pulled me down onto the bed before pushing me back to lay down, "relax, I'll take care of everything." Said with that same devilish grin that forced my dick to throb.

Scarlett's tongue came back out and flicked up against the underside of my cock. She arched her back and turned her hips upwards, giving me the perfect view of her shapely rear and the thin straps of black lace raised up and hanging onto her hips, the vertical line being swallowed up in between her delectable cheeks.

She dipped her head down, sliding her tongue along the length of my shaft before sealing her lips around my balls and gently sucking.

So far I'd kept my hands to myself but this was driving me crazy. I'd let one of my hands sneak down and push Scarlet's short blonde hair out of her face and over her ear. She gave me a short sharp thanks before returning back to business.

Having worked my sack over with her mouth and given it ample attention, she returned her attention to the main attraction. I laced my fingers in through her hair as she took the tip of my cock into her hungry mouth. Again, her exquisite work with her tongue drove me wild. I don't know how she did it but she knew every little point on me that'd maximise the pleasure. The flat of her tongue folded and pressed against my tip and as she lightly bobbed her head, the coarser touch of her tongue amplified the electric sensations running rampant in my body.

I'd unintentionally started to thrust, meeting her mouth as it pushed down. My body was taking over, it's wants and desires driving me to act.

Scarlet lifted up her head, only to adjust, so that this time when she lowered her open mouth down onto my cock she worked to swallow the whole thing. Taking it inch by inch I got to see my cock disappear, all the way up to the hilt, down Scarlet's throat. There was a delicious gag as the head pressed up against the back of her throat but Scarlett powered through, wincing slightly as she looked up at me with those gorgeous green eyes.

I'd melted into an amorphous blob overwhelmed by desire and lust. The actress pulled back, gasping, before doing it all over again. This time, as she bottomed out, she added in a slight but delightful bobbing action that had my cock sliding in and out of her throat. I could feel the tension and release of her muscles as she worked my dick. I found my fingers laced back amongst her hair and kept the star's head pinned in place as I thrusted to match her motion. The gaging was even heavier, spit leaked out and her watery eyes smeared the black lines of her eyeliner down her cheeks.

Until there was a real resistance to Scarlet wanting to come up for air, I was fully intent on keeping her down there for as long as possible. The actress was going above and beyond and she was putting in one hell of a performance. When she finally did tap my thigh I released my hand and let her free. She came up quickly, resting back on her heels and gasping in lungfuls of air.

"Fuck." She said it playfully this time. "Your cock felt so good down my throat." Now I hadn't, in and amongst all this, thought Scarlett would have such a filthy mouth.

"I'll stick it back down there, but you gotta' beg." I said whimsically, lifting myself up onto my elbows.

She raised up one of her eyebrows whilst running her hands up my thighs. "Please, I need your fat cock to fuck my mouth again." Added in with a pout Scarlett stopped as she returned back down to my dick.

With it held upright in one hand the actress returned to stroking it gently as she waited for me to respond.

"I think we both know you can do better than that Miss - Johansson was it?" I'd happily play into her fantasy but it wasn't going to be easy.

Pulling away, resting back up on her heels, the blonde parted her legs and slid her hand down the front of her lace thong. Rubbing in small circles she bit her lip and groaned. Her free hand trailed up her body and started to massage one of those huge mountains of flesh before she yanked down the lacy fabric to twiddle, pinch and pull at her hardened nipple.

"Please," she cooed again, "I need you to fuck me with that big cock of yours." This time I was less inclined to continue to push back and tease her further.

Wagging my finger at her to come closer, she fell back down onto all fours and prowled forward, almost feline in her movement. In one swift motion, catching her off guard, I switched our positions and put Scarlett on her back. She gazed up at me, wide eyed and filled with lust. My fingers found their way down to her slicked lips. Pressing up against the fabric of the thong I applied enough pressure to make her twitch and squirm beneath me.

"Have you got protection?" I asked as I kissed down her neck and across her collarbone.

"I - uh - no I don't think so." She said breathlessly, holding me against her body. "There's - other places we can go though."

Scarlett pushed me back, raising up her legs and pulling her thong free. Throwing it down to one side she ran her hands down the back of her shapely thighs and parted her legs. The subtle glint of her juices that'd spread over her pussy made my manhood throb hard. However, it was further down that I noticed the shine of a polished chrome stopper of a buttplug that shocked me.

There was no need for instruction, I fiddled my fingers until they caught underneath the topper and gently started to pull. Scarlett breathed in deep, "slowly," she spat out as she winced.

This was no small thing. Several inches long with a girth not too dissimilar to my index and middle finger, I held it in my hand impressed.

"Now you can fuck me but go gentle, I've only done it a couple of times." Scarlett was trying to relax.

I felt the wincing of her puckered bud as I pressed the tip of my cock up against it. Barely getting in was hard enough, "god you're so tight," I spoke through gritted teeth, giving it my all to be as gentle as possible.

Scarlett lifted up her fingers to her face, took a wad of saliva from her tongue and mixed it with her own sex to form a lube like concoction that worked wonders once she slathered it around her asshole. I pushed my hips forward, hands stuffed in the fold of her legs to keep them apart. Eventually I was able to force myself the entire way in. Scarlett's hips rocked back, almost out of instinct, to try and avoid the pain.

12