Snowed In!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck." Her neck craned back as she screwed up her face and pulled at the sheets with a white knuckled grip.

"You alright?" I asked, fully aware I was balls deep in her rear.

"Yeah, just fuck me." The words came out a little harsh but I figured Scarlett was desperate to return to being washed away by those waves of pleasure.

I started off slow, finding a rhythm that she responded to. It was a consistent back and forth that got the best response from Scarlett as she opened up her eyes to watch me fuck her butt. The actress clenched her jaw, using her fingers and burying them in her womanhood. That did the trick as more groans of ecstasy escaped her lips. It was difficult for me to keep at this snail-like pace, despite it being the best for Scarlett, because the tight grip her asshole had on my stiff rod was driving me crazy. I didn't want, I needed to fuck her harder and faster. Without saying anything I ramped up my effort to see Scarlett match my pace by more furiously working her cunt.

With the heater bathing both of our naked bodies in its warmth, sweat had started to build up. The shine from Scarletts body made me go up a gear until the room was filled with the hard slaps as our bodies collided. With the rush of adrenaline, excitement building, the seasoned star fumbled with the straps of her bra to pull it fully down and bring out those two giant moneymakers. As her tits spilled free I became entranced by how they recoiled and bounced against my thrusts.

Even as my thighs burned I couldn't stop. I wanted to go on all through the night. It was that ignorant sex fiend we all had buried inside us that just wanted to fuck endlessly. I arched my back to lower myself down, giving me access to take one of Scarlet's little pink mountains into my mouth and suck on as if my life depended on it.

"God that feels good," I grinned at hearing her expressions of glee, "tell me when you're gunna' cum." My mouth was too full to respond so I just continued on as I was, going harder and faster still.

The initial throb from my cock inside Scarlett alerted her to my imminent climax. She shuffled away, there was even a slight little pop as I tugged my cock free from her asshole, and helped me backwards so that I was standing. At the edge of the bed Scarlett wrapped one arm underneath her heaving chest, squeezing her enormous jugs together and lifting them to create that same canyon of cleavage. With her free hand she furiously jerked my cock with as tight a grip as her asshole had on it.

Without so much as a second to steady myself on my feet I exploded. My whole body tensed and shook as I unloaded thick warm ropes of my load onto Scarletts weighty tits. She smiled and gasped at how much there was. It was a cute little giggle that escaped her lips as she looked up at me, still clutching her tits now glazed with cum.

"Fuck that was a lot." She cooed, still in admiration.

"You're telling me." I had to take a step back and rest down against the desk.

As the rush of the sex started to fade, the fog was clearing from my head and I couldn't quite believe what had just transpired. This would be one night, snowed in, that I would never forget.

12