Snowed In and Horny

Story Info
Wife goes looking for husband as it snows.
4k words
4.47
11k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Living in the South, snow storms aren't incredibly common. However, everyone had been getting super excited over the news that snow was coming. As soon as the first snowflakes came down, the schools nearby closed down in anticipation.

Being a young teacher, Lynn was more than excited about getting a couple of days off. She sent an email to all of her seniors telling them that she was going to enjoy her day off, so they should too- no homework! After all, she had graduated high school only six years ago, she knew that all they wanted to do on a snow day was have fun. She got a couple of responses telling her thanks. After reading the emails, Lynn shut her laptop and promised herself that she wouldn't do any work for the rest of the day. Now, she just needed to get her husband home before he got trapped at work.

She didn't know why, but snow always got her super horny. When she and her husband, Andrew, had been dating, she had sneaked into the woods behind her house in the snow, lingerie on underneath her heavy coat, and had taken some sexy pictures for him. It was quite possibly the best snow day of his life and she had felt incredibly sexy.

Now, every snow day reminds her of just how sexy and outgoing she can be, even if she is usually pretty reserved. Lynn called her husband and told him to leave work as soon as possible and he promised that he would try. In celebration of the occasion, she put on a sexy two piece lingerie set that was lace and red. It would have looked perfect in contrast to the snow.

While she waited, she thought she would really get into the snow day mood. She made some hot chocolate and put her comfy flannel pants on. She was ready to cozy up by the fire and enjoy a good book. When she looked outside, she noticed that the snow was starting to stick to the roads.

She began to get worried about her husband getting stuck at work. She called him again, but there was no answer. She checked his location, but his phone was dead, so it would not show. She had to make a decision. Go out and find him or keep waiting. But what if something bad had happened to him? What if he was cold out there and stuck in a ditch? She waited another half hour before she decided she could not wait any longer. Lynn put on a warm sweater and leggings over her red lingerie, pulled on her snow boots, grabbed her keys, and raced outside to find her husband.

After her car warmed up for a moment, she realized how bad the roads had gotten. Her highlander should be just fine, but she needed to be careful to not get stuck somewhere herself. She started down the road slowly, going the route she knew her husband would have taken home. About five minutes down the road, she could see her husband's truck, stuck in between two cars. It appeared that the car in front of him had slid, stopping abruptly, and his truck and hit the back of it, and the car behind him had sandwiched him in.

Lynn the pulled the highlander off the side of the road into a nearby parking lot and ran over about fifty yards to her husband's truck. He was sitting inside when he looked up and saw her running. He jumped out as she ran to him. He swore and said, "Baby, why in the world did you go out driving in this storm??"

Lynn smashed into him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug. He hugged her back, breathing in the smell of her hair and cradling the back of her head. She looked up at him shivering, "I got so worried about you and your phone was dead. I thought something horrible might have happened to you." She was shaking with cold in his arms.

He frowned and looked at her, "But now you are in danger because of me. Let's get you inside the truck to get you warm before we go over to your car." He started pulling her around to the passenger door when she began looking to the other cars to see where the drivers were.

She stopped as he opened the door, "Where are the other drivers? I don't see anyone."

He replied, "One driver immediately had someone pick them up and the other decided to walk to a store a couple miles down the road. I figured I would just walk home since we are about a thirty minute walk away. I was trying to prepare myself when you pulled up." Now, will you please get in the truck so I can get you warm before we hike over to your car.

"Andrew, we need to hurry over to my car now and try to get out before we get snowed in." Her teeth were not chattering, making her speech almost funny. He smirked and raised her chin with his pointer finger.

"Baby, I promise that I will get you home safe and sound, but you are shivering. Let me get you warm before we make that walk." Her cheeks heated as she guessed how he was going to make her warm enough to walk those fifty yards without her teeth falling out from grinding them so hard in the cold.

He lifted her up by the waist and placed her in the car, then ran around to his own door. As soon as he hopped in and closed the door, he pulled out a blanket from the backseat and grabbed her leg, swinging her around so that she was straddling him. Wrapping the blanket around her back so that they were completely covered, he pulled her close and whispered in her ear. "Let's get warm really quick, baby, and then we will make our way over to your car."

Her cheeks were flush as she looked out to the road, "What if someone drives by? We are just barely off the road here. Anyone could see us."

He smirked and raised a brow, "Well, we have this blanket first of all, and you are the first person crazy enough to drive by this road in thirty minutes, so I think we are safe." She smiled as he pulled her in for a kiss. She opened up for him and felt his tongue slide into her mouth. As their tongues danced together, she felt his member getting harder against her crotch. She began to use his hardness to grind her clit against him, panting heavily.

He pulled away for a moment, "Baby, I will satisfy you at the house, but right now I need to finger fuck you so that you will be warm enough for us to get out of here." She nodded as he pulled her leggings down. As soon as he saw her red lace underwear, his eyes flew to hers.

"Were you expecting some action out here, baby?" He moved his finger to graze her folds through the fabric. "Because it worked."

She gasped at the feeling. "You know how horny I get when it snows." He chuckled.

"Oh, baby, I will never forget those pictures you sent me. I still have them. That is one of the reasons why I wanted to get home as fast as possible."

His middle finger began to slip inside of her wet folds, causing her head to fall back in pleasure. His thumb slowly circled her clit as she tried her best to grind on his hand. His other hand remained wrapped around her waist, holding her still as he worked on her. Eventually, she was ready for two fingers as he pumped her faster. Her moans became more consistent, and she ran her fingers threw his hair, gripping hard.

His hand became soaked as her juices slid over his wrist. With one last circle on her clit, she screamed as her orgasm washed over her. Falling onto his chest, Andrew whispered in her ear, "You warm enough to make it to the car now, beautiful?" The entire interaction had only taken ten minutes, but he was not willing to wait any longer to get her to safety in this snow storm. She barely nodded as he opened the car door, swung her over his shoulder, and hauled ass for her car.

Once he crossed the fifty yards of distance, he sat her down and got her keys. Setting her into the passenger seat and running to the drivers side, he started the car and prayed that he could make it home. What was supposed to be a five minute drive took him fifteen, but it was worth the caution as he pulled them into the driveway of their home safe and sound. They looked at each other before opening the doors and booked it for the house. The snow had snuck to every piece of clothing they had on, soaking them.

As soon as Andrew got the door unlocked, they fell inside, panting. When they looked at each other, they were tired, but that desire had not gone anywhere. She smiled with her big eyes as she said, "We should probably get out of these wet clothes." They walked into the laundry room and helped each other peel off their wet clothes. No words were shared as they kissed each other in between each piece of fabric landing on the floor.

Lynn stopped with her red panties and bra still on as she scooped up the wet clothing. She began throwing the clothes in the dryer to dry them off and started the cycle just as Andrew came up behind her and started to kiss her neck. His hands went around, one rubbing her breast and the only holding her hip against him. She could feel him naked behind her with his rock hard dick, the only warm body part between them.

He turned her around, backing her up against the dryer. His kisses trailed down her jaw and neck as he said, "It was dangerous for you to go out in the storm looking for me."

Their eyes met as he looked up from her neck and she said softly, "You're my husband. I will always look for you." Something inside of him went molten as she said that, she was willing to do anything for him. His grip tightened on her ass as he lifted her onto the dryer, which started shaking them. His hand went to her cheek and as she leaned into it, he kissed her on the forehead.

"And I will always look for you, baby. However, putting yourself in danger is no small matter. You will have to be punished. Since it was out of love, though, I will make your punishment incredible." Her throat bobbed as she imaged what he might do to her for a punishment. She loved it when he spanked her or used those ropes of his to restrain her. That desire in her eyes as she thought through all the dirty possibilities was all Andrew needed as permission as he turned her around again, pushing her clit right on the shaking dryer.

His hand went to her throat and gripped just tight enough to restrict blood flow and his other went right to her nipple. He pinched so hard she gasped, pushing her hips back. She gripped the dryer as hard as she could as her brought her closer to orgasm yet again. His words filled her head as he whispered, "Don't worry baby, this is not your punishment. That comes later. I want you to show how much of a dirty slut you are for me, though, as I fill you with my cock."

She went rigid at the words, waiting to be filled. Andrew ran his finger along the red panties and pulled them down until they hit the floor. He pushed her all the way against the dryer and leaned her over it as he lined up his cock with her slick entrance. He slipped the head in and they both moaned from the sensation. Her cunt was so warm and it felt so good against Andrew's dick. He could not help himself from pushing deeper until he was completely sheathed inside of her. Her guttural moan ignited him as he pulled out and thrust back in to the hilt.

With the feeling of the dryer on her clit and the feeling of being completely filled, Lynn was so close to orgasming she felt like she might actually explode. It was almost like she had to pee, the sensation was getting so intense. She was already so sensitive from earlier and her adrenaline was on high from the storm. She began gasping for breath, "FUCK I am going to explode!"

He leaned over her from behind, fucking her hard as he said, "Cum for me baby, let me feel you explode all over my cock."

It was only a couple more thrusts and she could not take anymore as Lynn felt a gush come out of her. She collapsed on the dryer as Andrew continued to fuck her through the most powerful orgasm she had ever had. As she regained her senses, she felt Andrew slow down. He pulled out, his cock still hard and throbbing, and picked her up in his arms.

He carried her over to the living room and laid her on the couch as he took some blankets and laid them out on the floor in front of the fireplace. He scooped her back up and laid her on top of them, putting one more blanket on top of her before he spooned her from behind.

Still panting from their experience, Andrew whispered in her ear, "You have never squirted that hard before baby. You drenched me completely and I do not think I will ever forget that." She turned until they were face to face. She was blushing hard as she realized what had happened.

He started tracing her face as the last of her orgasm washed through her. She could feel his dick standing at attention, poking her abdomen. He was tracing her lips as she said, "Love, you gave me relief twice today, yet you haven't gotten to cum at all."

He looked her with nothing but love in his eyes as he told her, "It doesn't always have to be about me. I wanted to make sure you got off first." She licked her lips looking at him with nothing but lust in her eyes.

"Let's see what we can do about that, Mister." His eyebrow rose as he waited for her to begin. She slinked down the blanket until she came face to face with his member. Andrew whipped the blanket off of them as he put one arm behind his head and wrapped the other hand around Lynn's hair. She looked up at him with those big, sensuous eyes of hers before licking his shaft from the base to the very tip.

She made her mouth into an "o" as she slipped the head of his dick into her mouth, sucking and twisting, before it came out with a "plop." Her hands wrapped around his shaft that was already slick with her cum as she started to jack him off with her hands. His dick went deeper and deeper into her throat until she only needed one hand for the rest of his shaft.

Licking, twisting, sucking, it became too much for Andrew. He was close to busting in her mouth, but he had more plans for her. He was able to hold out until Lynn managed to get the entirety of Andrew's cock in her mouth and he could feel the head of his dick sliding down her throat. His wife had trained her gag reflex to be nonexistent. His hips raised as he wanted to get as far into her pretty little mouth as he could possibly go. His grip on her hair tightened until she winced and he started to fuck her mouth with his hips.

With her mouth so full of cock and tears sliding down her face, her eyes still had the dirtiest look in them. He let his head fall back as he said, "Fuck baby, her little throat feels so good while it's hugging my cock." He knew he was about point two seconds from nutting in her mouth, so he pulled her hair that was tightly wrapped around his fist to pull her off of his cock. A string of spit ran from her mouth to his dick as she was on all fours catching her breath. Andrew was absolutely sure that it was the hottest thing he had ever seen in his life.

Andrew got up on his knees and pulled Lynn up with him until they were looking each other in the eyes. With both of his hands on the back of her head, he pulled her in for a kiss. A very passionate, very hard kiss. Swiftly, their hands were all over each other. They could taste each other as their tongues danced together. Andrew pulled back as he turned his head to the side and said, "It's time for your punishment now, Lynn."

Lynn's heart dropped a bit as he used her first name. It was usually always "baby" when they were having sex, but Andrew reserved the use of her first name for when he was about to be rough. And it was going to be amazing.

She allowed him to guide her into position as her knees remained upright on the floor and her top half was bent over to the ground, her hands and face pressed against the blankets. Her breathing hitched as Andrew stood behind her trailing his fingers down her spine. His breath following closely behind as it creeped up each vertebrae on her back. He commanded behind her, "Lynn, I want you to leave your face pressed against the blanket and do not lift your hands. Will you be a good girl and follow my directions?"

She was sweating with anticipation. "Yes, Sir."

He groaned in appreciation, "That is a good girl."

He was on knees beside her as he pressed a hand on her ass. He gently bent down and pressed kisses on her ass cheeks. When he brew a breath against those kisses, it caused a chill to go up her spine, leaving goose bumps in its wake. She knew exactly what was coming as his hand reared back and caused a loud SMACK as it came in contact with her ass and threw her forward. He spanked her in just the right places to send a mix of pleasure and pain straight through her with each landing. He held her hip firmly to keep her in place. She was surprised to find another orgasm nearing her so quickly.

"Breathe baby. I can see that you're enjoying your punishment, aren't you Lynn? Your cum is dripping down your thighs." She breathed in as her body temp rose when Andrew took a finger and ran it through the cum on her thigh and sucked that finger into his mouth. His moan was all it took to end her. She exploded again, gushing again, onto those blankets. She was heaving as she came back down to earth from her orgasm. With her face still pressed against the blanket, she craned her neck to look back at Andrew with the darkest eyes she had ever seen on him.

He looked her in the eyes and then at her puddle of cum on the blanket before he said, "Fuck. Baby you know how much I love you. I never want you to putting yourself in danger for me. Promise me that you will be a good girl and not do that again. Say it and I'll give you exactly what I know you want."

She lifted her head just a couple of inches as she replied, "I can't be a good girl then, because I will never leave you behind. I love you." She could have sworn his brow scrunched together as his eyes filled with a look of love. He sighed, seeming to settle on something.

He placed his hand on the back of her neck, pushing her back into the carpet as he said, "Fine. Know that I love you, baby, but I am about to fuck you like I don't." She only had time to gasp before he was behind her, thrusting inside her incredibly sensitive pussy. He spanked her right where he had before, jolting her forward. He placed his hands on her hips and pulled her back to him, thrusting in at the same time.

Lynn cried out in both pleasure and pain. Andrew's fingers trailed over her back side as he teased her anus. Her hands gripped the blanket in front of her as he slid his finger in using the cum that was still dripping onto her thigh as lubricant. She was beyond words as Andrew brought the other hand to her clit, rubbing in circles. She couldn't take it. She began to scream as the sensations were just too much.

The hand that was penetrating her anus was now gripping her neck and holding her down as her husband fucked her to hell and back. All she could do was barely get out the words, "please don't fucking stop" as he continued to destroy her.

He pushed down on her tailbone, flattening her against the blankets, never pulling his throbbing cock out of her. He kept fucking her from this new angle, bringing new screams from her pretty little mouth. Andrew had been edged for an hour at this point and he was not about to let up on her. He knew she could take a bit more.

He kept his hand underneath her, rubbing her clit in circles as he said over her screams, "You can cum one more time for me my dirty little slut. Show me how hard I can make you cum when you are at the end of your rope." Her knuckles were white from gripping the blanket so hard. She began to push back against his thrusts, making clapping sounds as their bodies collided.

She said breathlessly, "I... don't... know if I... can." He just smiled as he took his finger and ran it against her slit, wetting it completely, and slowing pushed that finger into her ass again. He kept fucking her pussy hard, kissing her back, his hand braced against the floor to keep from crushing her. As his finger slid all the way into her ass, he added a second and she began to shake. Hard. He knew he could only last a few seconds longer, so he had to make it count. He had to push her over the edge before he went himself.

12