Snowed in at Mother in Laws

Story Info
A son in laws fantasies fulfilled.
1.8k words
4.47
86.5k
70
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you had told me ten years ago my life would have played out this way, I would have laughed in your face. The insanity of what's happened over these past few years and how my view of life has changed is hard to imagine.

After roughly 9 years of marriage, two kids, a beautiful house, I thought things were going great, until one day I found out about my wife talking with another man behind my back. Seemingly nothing sexual, but some flirty comments. I'll save all of the ups and downs of that, but ultimately we decided to open up our marriage, because why not enjoy this short time on this earth by having great and new sexual encounters.

Fast forward a couple years, she's having great success, a few partners, some fun times and new friends. Me on the other hand, having transitioned to working from home since COVID full time, have found it hard to meet people. Dating apps are lame, and I'm much more an in person talker than texter. Plus, I'm working, watching the kids when the wife is out, and going to the gym, which really limits my free time.

I'm happy though, I knew my time will come, and I'll get my turn to explore the body of another female one day.

Eventually that one night came early in December. The one day I actually had to go into the office, is the day we had an enormous snow storm, which was strange for December. I had moved about an hour and a half away from where my work was located since we could cut costs and move into the country.

Traffic was insane, and it was late, so as I spoke to my wife, we thought it would be a good idea to maybe stay at my mother in laws for the night as she lives about halfway, and I could make it there and wait out the storm.

I've always had a thing for my mother in law. She was now in her mid 60s, but I remember dancing with her at our wedding, and it really turned me on, which essentially started my fantasies about her.

She has short curly dark red hair, slim build, a nice little bum and tits, a beautiful face, and my favourite part was her nice long legs. Summer days with her in a short skirt were the best days.

I got to my mother in laws finally by around 730pm. I knocked on the door and she let me in. I took my jacket and boots off, and gave her a nice warm hug, holding her tight as I always did, and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

She had dinner ready for me and we sat and caught up as I ate. It was always nice to chat with her, the conversations always flowed well and I always thought she actually cares about what I had to say.

I wrapped up dinner and asked her to borrow a towel so I could have a shower. She let me know her main shower wasn't working properly, and it would be best if I used the one in her en suite attached to her bedroom.

She brought me a towel and we both proceeded to her bedroom. I went to the bathroom and started taking my clothes off. I started thinking about how I was naked and my mother in law was right outside that door, it really started to turn me on. I turned on the shower and heard a knock on the door.

My mother in law advised me there was no soap and she has a bar to give to me. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around my waste, my dick still throbbing from my previous thoughts, it was pitching a tent in the towel fairly significantly.

I told her I was decent and she could come in. She opens the door and my jaw dropped immediately. She was dressed in a very short robe, showing off those amazing legs, and loosely open at the top.

She hands me the bar of soap and as she does, my towel drops to the floor, exposing my hard on with my mother in law right next to me. I quickly bend down to pick it up and as I start to cover myself up she asks if she can see my cock.

It had been a while since her last relationship, and she really just wanted to see a dick up close again. I obliged and put the towel on the counter. My dick was pulsating now, I don't think I've ever been as hard as I was in that moment.

I knew this was an opportunity to start fulfilling my fantasy of having some fun with my mother in law. I said to her it's only fair that since she's seen me naked, I should get to see her too.

She said it's only fair, and unwrapped her robe to unveil her beautiful 65 year old body. She had nice nipples, her tits were saggy as you'd expect but I didn't care. She was clean shaven and you could tell she took great care of her pussy.

I told her how great she looks, and asked her if she'd be interested in joining me in the shower and washing my body. She said it had been so long since she's touched a man, that'd she be happy to.

I stepped into the shower first and got my hair and full body all wet. The shower was a good size and had lots of room for us. There was even a shower chair in the corner which I thought may come to good use.

She walks in next with the soap in her hands and turns my around. She starts on my shoulders and works her way down my back. She caresses my ass and teases going around to the front but pauses and goes back to my butt and lower back.

She turns me around again and my dick is at full attention. She's starting on the front of my shoulders and working her way down again, washing my nipples and caressing my abs.

All the while I'm looking at her, the water dripping off of her body, the look of enjoyment on her face as she looks down at my cock while still working my stomach area.

She then looks up and we lock eyes, and just as we do she starts working on my cock. Both hands going up and down on my shaft, while still looking eachother in the eyes. I feel like I'm about the explode any minute, and I think she sensed it too as she started to move her hands towards my balls and starts caressing them and washing my taint. To say it felt amazing was an understatement.

She looked back up at me again and started working my cock again, and at this point, I needed to kiss her, I needed to start taking this to the next level. So I pull her in close and start kissing her, and we start to make out.

Tongues in eachothers mouths, it felt so good to be kissing my mother in law, something I had dreamed about for years now.

I took the opportunity to start rubbing her nipples, caressing her ass, but delaying touching her pussy just to make her wait for it a bit longer.

We stopped making out as she grabbed my cock and pulled me over to where the shower chair was. She sat down and wrapped her lips around the head of my cock, just sucking the head a bit, and licking up and down my dick. My mother in law is sucking my cock, this is what dreams are made of.

I told her I'm about to cum any second, so she pulled out and asked if I wanted to. Obviously I did, but fuck, I really wanted to lick her pussy. So without hesitation, I bend over and gave her a kiss on the lips, then got on my knees and pushed her back in the chair.

She repositioned herself and her pussy was on the edge of the chair. I went right for the clit and sucked and licked it methodically, which had her moaning and grabbing my head and almost pushing it into her pussy even more.

I looked up at her while still working on the clit, and started to work a finger into her pussy. She moaned like I've never heard someone moan before. I put two fingers in and started working her g spot all while working her clit.

I could tell she was loving every minute, her screams of yes yes yes and don't stop were such a turn on.

I stopped to take a breath for a sec, and she asks if we can finish on the bed. I would have killed a man for her at that moment, so of course I said yes.

She got up first and walked out of the en suite and onto her bed. She laid flat on her back with her legs spread apart, and started rubbing herself.

I took a second to get back up to full mass, while looking at my mother in law naked on her bed playing with herself, it didn't take long.

I took my cock and teased it going in, which made her tremble with anticipation.

She couldn't take it anymore and told me she wanted to feel my cum inside of her. Without hesitation, I slowly stuck it in, only going about halfway at first, as I know she probably hadn't had anything in there in a while.

Her pussy was so tight, and it fit my dick like a glove. I took my dick all the way out, and then went back in halfway again, doing that about three or four times, inching deeper and deeper into her each time. By the sixth pump, I was all the way in.

I was going slow because I didn't want this to end. I think she knew this too and she once again asked me to cum inside her.

I started going faster, I was about to cum in my mother in law, what is this life!

A few thrusts later, both of us moaning in anticipation, I blew my full load into my mother in laws pussy. It felt surreal at this point.

I laid down beside her and thanked her for an amazing night, to which she said she should be the one thanking me.

I leaned over and kissed her lips again, before getting up and grabbing some towels to clean off.

We dried off and cleaned up our mess. I told her I'm going to sleep like a baby tonight. She asked me if I wanted to sleep in the bed with her tonight, and obviously I said yes.

We wrapped the night with some more kissing, and chatting in bed before falling asleep.

This was going to be the start of a very fun adventure, and I couldn't wait for the morning to come.