All Comments on 'Snowed in at Mother in Laws'

by BladeCarson

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Time4LuvTime4Luvover 1 year ago

Other than it would have been nice for a warning about cheating but I loved the payback with her mother. I wish it said they filmed it and sent it to his wife.

That's how it works in life the women want freedom to fuck and do right away. Then the guy gets to watch the kids while she's hooking up.

If the women hookup so easy, where are they for the guy? Good story thanks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great first story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Made my dick hard!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 1 year ago

5 Stars. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

So, basically the husband gets forced into an "open marriage" because his wife of 9 years was already bored with him and was already auditioning other men for potential sex partners. Several years goes by, the wife his having a grand old time while he sits at home watching the kids while she out fucking somebody else while he still hasn't had another sexual partner for several years. His consolation prize is that he finally get to fuck his 65 year old mother-in-law. The husband is getting fucked, he's just getting fucked over by the wife.

OdiouserOdiouserover 1 year ago

Very nicely done for a 1st story. Didn't spot a single word gaff. Odd that Time4Luv thought to criticise you for not giving us a heads up to the cheating...Incest/Taboo is exactlly for cheating and your title made it obvious who your incest was going to be with. DO keep 'em coming.

AngstIgnoredAngstIgnoredover 1 year ago

A warning about cheating? Any chance you glanced, even briefly at the title? Or the tag? What do you need, a 2x4 to the face to wake you up?

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

cuck shit, should have totally left out the wife part of the story, ruined it for me.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

MILs need love too

engnr62engnr62over 1 year ago

I like it very much possibly a part 2 since I feel ther is more to come about with the two of them

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Someone else said there wasn't any "word gaffs" I'd say that they can't read. "eachothers" "full MASS". The story is not so bad I stopped reading from the polish or implausibility.

SemperSolus0198SemperSolus0198over 1 year ago

If your wife of 9 years suddenly wants an open marriage, she is already cheating on you, chances are good she has been cheating all through the marriage. Get your kids DNA tested, get yourself STI tested, then go hire a good divorce attorney cause your going to need them. Punt your cheating whore to the curb and start over, its better to die alone than with somebody who makes you feel alone.

jackielickerjackielickerover 1 year ago

Hot story. I've been crushing on my mother in law for over 20 years. If she only knew how much cum I've spilled thinking of her!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’ve given my mother in law many a shower when she broke her foot. My wife convinced her to let me help her and get over the embarrassing aspect of seeing her naked. I loved soaping up her 38D tits. After the 2nd time, she had no qualms about me seeing her totally naked even on the toilet. I told her I’d been fantasizing about her for years.

On one occasion, while she sat on the toilet I leaned down to Franch kiss her mouth and squeezed her breast. I could tell she liked it. I asked if I could jack off while she sat and watched. She didn’t hesitate to say yes.

She rubbed her pussy until I shot a big wad of cum on her tits. She scooped up some with her fingers and tasted it. The next opportunity I got, she gave me head and she swallowed my thick load of cum down. After that, she’d suck me off anytime we got the chance. She was 77 yrs old.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awesome!!!

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year ago

I’d agree with some that there are technical issues but who gives a fuck. I fix it as I go, it’s more than readable and the content gave my cock a nice infusion of warm blood. Sexy tale. Not many stories here effect my cock. lol. It’s an intriguing scenario. Cheers. Check out some of mine.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

A story most men dream about, having sex with the mother in law and both enjoying it.

It's a good story and I for one enjoyed it.

Keep up the good work.

AkpervertAkpervert8 months ago

This needs a Part 2, and Part 3, and Part 10.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Well you lost it at the start you just said the Mc wasn't a man he's just a cuck his kids isn't his and his wife knows it but to try to Smooth it over when he finds out she suggests a open marriage he agrees yeah no man would agree with that shit cause no man would be willing to share his wife with another man

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

I have to agree with sempersolus get the kids DNA tested and kick her to the curb file for Divorce under adultery and make sure the news stations knows who she is where she works and why the divorce and when you find out the kids isn't yours demand the courts make her pay every dime you spent on another man's kids back to you and some and make sure the news knows about that as well make sure her face and actions are well known that way no real man would ever give the cheating slut a chance that and it also makes sure the only job she can get is a low end job that will barely pay the bills if even that more than likely she will have to start having sex with money cause semper is right no wife is going to suddenly suggest a open marriage after 9 years she knows you caught her so now she's trying to ease the guilt while lying to you

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous