Snowed in at the Cabin

Story Info
Friends get snowed in at a small cabin and stay warm.
4.8k words
4.63
26.4k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ramon25
ramon25
46 Followers

It was finally college winter break, and I was going to spend a few days with my best friend from high school, Tommy. After graduation, we both went to separate state colleges, and didn't get to see each other much, but we both were back in town over break, and we were going to drive up to northern Wisconsin for some skiing. My family had a small cabin a half hour from there, so after skiing, we were going to spend the night before coming home.

A snowstorm was predicted, but those things had a way of eluding the weatherman's accuracy by either the amount of snow or the timing. It didn't look too bad, but I borrowed my dad's Jeep for the ride just in case.

I picked up Tommy and headed out on our trip. We had a great time playing our favorite songs and sharing some new ones along the way. We made it to the ski hill late afternoon and got into our gear.

It had been a few years since we had skied, so we kept to the easier slopes and tried to practice. There were quite a few people, and the weather was warm enough that everyone was having a great time. I had forgotten how tiring skiing could be, but we kept going, fueled by laughter and friendly competition.

It started snowing, and the crowd started thinning, but we were having so much fun we didn't think about the weather. Finally it started getting late, and the snow kept getting stronger as the winds picked up. They were starting to shut down the hill, so we got into the Jeep to head for the cabin.

"We probably should have left a little earlier," Tommy said as road visibility started getting bad.

"Yeah, but the cabin isn't too far, and we can get warm and eat something there," I replied.

The snow started piling up on the roads, and when we turned off for the county roads leading to the cabin, it was hard to see where the road ended and the ditches began. The wind was blowing hard, and the snow was drifting across the roads.

The Jeep had good traction but we still had to stay on the road. We had to drive slower, and that made the drive take longer, giving the snowstorm more time to dump on us. Tommy texted our parents to say we were almost at the cabin, and would text again when we got there. The closer to the cabin, the worse the cell reception, so we wanted to give them at least one check-in along the way.

I was getting nervous now, thinking how we could get in a ditch and get stuck. With no streetlights, the only light we had in the storm was the Jeep's headlights, and they just reflected off of the blowing snow. I had driven on these roads many times, but they looked unfamiliar as the snow filled the ditches and overran the road.

For a while I thought we were lost, but then I recognized some familiar trees along the road and I knew we were almost there.

Finally, I saw what I thought was the driveway to the cabin, and turned, only to find I was a little short and the right side of the Jeep went into the ditch. We were stuck!

The tires kept spinning in the snow, so I knew we would have to dig out. Luckily, we were just up the driveway from the cabin.

"Can we just leave it here and get it tomorrow?" Tommy asked.

"I'm afraid a snowplow might run into it half on the road like this," I replied.

So we left the Jeep at the side of the road and walked down the long dark driveway through the trees to the cabin.

Our family cabin sat in a small grassy clearing in the woods, surrounded by pine trees. The wind was whistling through the trees, causing the snow to drift several feet high in places. The snow was knee deep for most of the driveway as we hiked our way to the front porch.

I opened the door and turned on the lights. We walked into the main great room, with a kitchen toward the back left and a small bathroom in the front. A long stairway led to the L-shaped loft upstairs, where we had a king-sized bed and set of bunk beds.

Our cabin had electricity and a wood pellet stove, and we were lucky that the power was still on. I started the stove and turned on the well pump and hot water heater. It was about 40 degrees inside, so it would take a while for it to heat up. I turned on the ceiling fans in the loft to circulate the air as it heated, so it would eventually warm all over.

We went back outside and over to the shed where we found some shovels, then hiked back to the Jeep. It took us almost an hour to dig out the tires and push the Jeep until it got enough traction for us to get it back on the road, and then down to the driveway.

By the time we got back inside the cabin, we were soaked with sweat and melted snow, and shivering. The cabin had started to heat up, but the only warm area was near the pellet stove. We took off our wet coats and snow pants and hung them over chairs to dry out. As we started stripping out of our wet sweatshirts and pants, we realized that we had left our overnight bags in the Jeep in the driveway. I didn't feel like putting the wet clothes back on to go outside again, and I remembered that we kept some old clothes upstairs in some dressers.

I went to the loft and found the dresser that held mens clothes. I searched through two drawers until I found some old flannel pajamas. The two sets were pretty ugly - white with geometric designs, and blue with loud stripes, but they seemed to be close to our size, and we only had to wear them until our clothes dried overnight.

"Are you kidding?" Tommy laughed when I handed him the blue flannel pajamas. "I haven't worn pajamas since I was a kid!"

"Yeah, I haven't either," I chuckled, "But they're warm and dry and I'm cold. Otherwise, you can go outside and get our bags out of the Jeep..."

Tommy sighed and took the pajamas and went into the bathroom to change. I went to the kitchen and took off my damp long underwear and t-shirt, but decided to keep my boxer shorts on so I wouldn't pop a boner through the gripper fly of the pajamas. The flannel felt warm and soft against my skin, but it was still very cool in the cabin. I hung up the damp clothes and found two pairs of slippers in the shoe rack for us.

Back in the kitchen, I preheated the oven and took a frozen pizza out of the freezer. I found some beer in the fridge and was putting the pizza in the oven when Tommy came into the kitchen.

I laughed at him, and he laughed at me as well. He looked like a little boy in those blue flannel pajamas. The loud stripes looked so retro, and his messy hair made him look like he just got up on Christmas morning in the 80's. I'm sure I looked just as ridiculous in my wild patterned pajamas, but beggars can't be choosers.

We set a timer for the pizza and I had Tommy look through the shelf of DVDs while I checked the pellet stove and looked for some blankets. The stove heated up fast, and the fan was blowing hot air, but it was really only warm near the stove.

I found a big heavy quilt and brought it down to the couch, where we both sat cuddled up and pulled the quilt around our shoulders. We shivered for a bit, but the dry clothes and body heat under the quilt felt very good and cozy. While we waited for the pizza, we texted our parents to let them know we got there ok.

The timer went off and I got the pizza and beers and brought it out to us, as Tommy fired up the 'Die Hard' DVD. We climbed back under the quilt as we ate, drank and watched the movie.

Tommy and I had always been close, but this situation seemed very intimate and intense, almost like we were at a sleepover as kids. Our inhibitions down from the beer and cold temperatures, it was perfectly ok to cuddle and put our arms around each other. I found myself touching Tommy's back and arms, running my hands across the warm flannel and savoring this close connection. It seemed that Tommy felt the same way, his hand on my thigh, moving slowly and lingering where I enjoyed the touch. We were tired from all of the activity today, from skiing to shoveling and pushing the Jeep out, and getting sleepy and intimate.

Our parents texted back during the movie, so we didn't have to worry about anything. The movie ended, and we were both yawning, so we went upstairs to the loft. Tommy gently rubbed my butt as he climbed the stairs behind me.

"You look so cute in these pajamas," he told me. "This is a fun sleepover!"

It was still too cold this far from the pellet stove, so we decided to sleep together in the bed. I took off my socks and climbed under the covers. Tommy came in from the other side. The bed was so cold, we immediately started shivering and hugged each other for warmth. I turned off the night table lamp, and the cabin became pitch black, except for a small diffused light from the bathroom night light spilling out into the great room.

We laid there in the dark in each others' arms, listening to the wind howling outside. Soon, we started warming up as the covers held in our body heat. Tommy's flannel pajamas felt so soft and fuzzy that I found myself unconsciously exploring his body.

I don't know why I did it, but I said "Goodnight, Tommy," and kissed him on the cheek.

Tommy turned toward me and said "Goodnight, Matt", and kissed me back, but on the lips.

I wasn't expecting that, but in the dark it seemed like our private moment, and nothing wrong with that. I kissed him back, and we slowly kissed more passionately and for several minutes. I don't think we knew what to do with that, and Tommy turned over on his side, and I spooned up next to him, my arm around him and pulling him toward me. That's how we fell asleep.

It was still dark in the early morning, when I woke up and had to go to the bathroom. I gently rolled out of bed and made my way down the stairs. It was much warmer now - the air had circulated, and I was actually a little hot from all of the covers in the bed.

I finished in the bathroom, and checked on the stove, then quietly crept back up the stairs and crawled back into bed. It was nice and warm next to Tommy, and I fell back into a deep sleep.

Tommy must have woken up and went to the bathroom a while later, because I felt him climbing back into bed, and we snuggled up back to back and fell back to sleep for another hour.

I woke to Tommy's arm around me, and his body spooning me closely against my butt. I rolled over, our faces close together, and impulsively kissed him on the lips. "Good morning, sleepy."

It was much lighter now, and the wind outside was much less. It was nice and warm in the bed, and Tommy's messy hair looked so cute, as he smiled and kissed me back. We kept this up for quite a while, exploring each other's lips. We embraced each other, and slowly started rubbing our bodies together as we made out.

I slowly ran my hand up and down Tommy's chest, feeling his muscles. I unbuttoned the top button of his pajama top and slipped my hand partly inside, feeling his warm skin underneath. Tommy groaned softly and kissed me harder. I opened the next button, and the next, until his top was completely unbuttoned, and I pushed the sides open. I ran my hand over his skin, feeling his muscular chest to his flat abdomen.

My fingers touched his hard nipples and he shivered and giggled. "Hey, that tickles," he laughed. "How do you like it?"

Tommy rolled toward me, pushing me on my back. He leaned up to kiss me, and began unbuttoning my pajama top. I wrestled with him a little and really liked how he held me down while unbuttoning my top. He ran his hand over my bare chest and tweaked my nipples.

"Hey! Not so hard," I laughed.

I reached over and helped Tommy take off his pajama top, and then he helped me take off mine. I liked where this was going.

Pushing him back on his back, I leaned into him, kissing him and running my hand over his bare chest. I slid my hand down to the top of his pajama pants and slowly explored the ribbed waistband and soft flannel. My hand bumped into his erect cock underneath, and I pulled back.

"Oops, somebody is getting excited," I noted.

"Don't stop now, man! I like this."

With that encouragement, I reached for the flannel waistband and found the gripper holding it closed. I popped open the top gripper, then reached down to open the gripper on the fly. I was able to pull back both sides of the open pajama pants, revealing the bright white of his tighty whities. I had worn them as a kid and never thought of them as sexy, but seeing Tommy in his briefs was so exciting. I could feel myself getting harder.

I massaged the firm bulge in Tommy's briefs, exploring his erect cock and full balls. I touched his bare leg skin and slid a finger inside the leg opening to caress the side of his balls. It was so arousing touching another guy's naked skin, and I knew Tommy liked it because he groaned in delight and spread his legs apart for me.

My hand seemed to have a mind of its own as I slowly rubbed his erect cock along the length, feeling the friction warm up the soft cotton fabric. I massaged his cock faster and faster, as Tommy started groaning more and rocking on the bed. He reached to his waist and pulled his briefs down, freeing his fully hard cock, then worked the briefs and pajama pants down to his ankles and completely off. Tommy was now naked in the bed next to me.

I reached for his cock and was surprised how warm it felt in my hand. He moaned and giggled when I started stroking it and alternating with holding his balls in my hand.

"Oh God, that feels so good, Matt!"

I grinned. "How come we never did this before?"

"I don't know! But let's make up for time lost. Roll over."

Tommy guided me to lay on my back and moved up to passionately kiss me on the mouth. We tasted each other and I pulled him to me tightly. He moved his hand around on my chest, alternating with firm pressure and light caressing. His touch made me quiver as he felt every inch of my body.

I felt Tommy move his hand to my waist, and unsnap the grippers of my pajama pants, spreading the front open. He moved his hand to search for my firm cock tenting in my boxers, and he played with the material as he stroked it. I moaned softly as waves of pleasure ran along my throbbing cock.

Tommy released me and slid his hand inside my boxer shorts and grasped the shaft of my cock. His hand felt so warm and he squeezed and caressed me. I've jerked off a lot, but it never felt this good to have someone else stroking me.

I reached down to the waistband and slid my boxers down and kicked them toward my ankles along with my pajama pants, and then off. Now we were both completely naked.

We rubbed our bodies together, savoring the touch of each other's naked skin. I was getting so aroused, I wanted to shoot my load, but I had to slow down and get Tommy ready too. As we rolled back and forth, I climbed up on his chest, balancing my weight on elbows and knees. We kissed deeply and I started moving my body in slow waves chest to chest, our cocks touching and rubbing against each other. Tommy grabbed my ass cheeks and helped keep my rhythm as we rubbed against each other.

I could feel precum leaking from my cock and I whispered, "I'm gonna cum soon."

"Me too! I want you to cum on me." He kissed me and we rocked together faster.

I couldn't hold it much more, and in a low voice I told him, "I'm cumming Tommy...." and I shot a huge load of sticky warm cum between us. It felt so warm on my belly and chest. Tommy pulled my ass tightly, squeezing us together, and I felt him spurt between us.

"Oh man! I'm cumming too!"

We lay like that for several minutes, our cocks spurting a few more times, then we collapsed in exhaustion. I rolled off Tommy on my back and we looked into each other's eyes and smiled.

"That was so hot, Matt! I am just tingling everywhere."

I laughed. "That was a lot of seed."

I rubbed two fingers through the white sticky mess on Tommy's chest, mixing our semen together. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked off a big glob of our cum. "Mmmm, we taste very good together. I guess this makes us 'seed brothers', you know, like blood brothers, but we mixed our seed together."

Tommy chuckled. "Let me taste some too." I scooped up some more mixed cum and fed it to both of us, cleaning up as much as I could so we wouldn't make a mess in the bed.

I reached up and kissed Tommy, licking his lips. "Mmmm, you taste good. I've gotta pee. I'll bring back a washcloth and clean you up."

I carefully climbed out of bed and down the stairs, trying not to drip any cum. The air was chilly, but much warmer than when we first got there. It felt strange walking through the cabin naked, especially since I was here with another guy, but that also made it arousing. I peed in the toilet, then got a washcloth and went to the sink. The hot water was now available, so I got the cloth wet and cleaned off my cock, balls and chest. I dried off with a towel, rinsed out the washcloth, and took them upstairs.

Tommy was laying on the bed, his naked body looking so beautiful and sexy. I smiled at him, and started washing off his chest and then his soft cock and balls. He raised himself up on his elbows and watched me with fascination as I cleaned him up and tried off his damp skin.

"I like it when you touch me," Tommy told me. "You are so gentle and take your time. It feels so good."

"This is so intimate. I like how you touch me too. We should have done this years ago."

Tommy got up to pee and took the washcloth and towel with him. I watched his firm ass as he walked away from me to the stairs.

I looked under the blankets and found the pajama bottoms and underwear that we had both kicked off. I turned them right-side out and was going to pull on my boxers when I decided to wear his white briefs instead. They felt nice and snug, and reminded me of how Tommy looked when I opened his pajama pants and saw him wearing them.

Just then Tommy came up from the bathroom and whistled at me. "Looking sexy in my undies, Matty!"

I laughed and handed him my white boxer shorts. "Let's trade."

He took them from me and pulled them on. "Wow, very comfortable. I see why you wear them."

"And you look pretty sexy yourself, man!"

I handed Tommy the white pajamas with geometric designs that I had been wearing, and I started putting on the blue pajamas that he was wearing. It felt exciting to be wearing his clothes and I felt myself getting aroused again. We finished getting dressed and headed downstairs.

I had found some frozen orange juice concentrate and bagels in the freezer last night, and had set them out to unthaw overnight. I started making the orange juice and toasting the bagels, while Tommy turned on the TV looking for a local weather report. We could still hear the wind howling and the snow was blowing past the windows.

I brought Tommy a glass of juice and a buttered bagel, then joined him on the couch. He had found a local station, and we watched as they reported on snow ending this afternoon, with a total around 18" and blowing and drifting continuing through the evening.

"Looks like we're staying another night!" We texted our parents to let them know we were ok, since it might take a few hours for the weak cell signal to get through. We finished our breakfast and I checked the pellet stove supply and we adjusted the clothes that were nicely drying on the chairs near the stove. I took the plates and glasses to the kitchen, then stood in front of the glass patio doors watching the snow. Tommy came up behind me and put his arms around me, holding me tightly. I hugged his arms and we stood there in silence watching the beautiful nature display.

We decided to watch some TV, and cuddled up on the couch under the quilt. What a strange and relaxing way to start the day. We were warm and comfortable, we had some food and drink, we had no deadlines to leave.

We watched some lame TV shows, but mostly talked and cuddled and just enjoyed holding each other so close. After a while, our touching heated up a little, as we became more bold and started exploring each other under the blanket. I felt Tommy slide his hand up my thigh and gently caress my bulging cock through the flannel pajamas. I returned the favor and felt his cock, which was erect under his pajama pants.

ramon25
ramon25
46 Followers
12