Snowed in at the Cabin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let's go back upstairs and have some more fun," Tommy suggested, and we got up and headed up the stairs and over to the bed.

We stood next to the bed, and began kissing. I pulled Tommy tight and our kissing became more passionate. I ran my hands up and down his back, feeling the warm flannel against his firm muscles. I reached down and massaged his ass. What a strange and exhilarating feeling - I would never have thought we would touch each other like this.

Tommy backed me up against the side of the bed and asked, "Can I undress you?"

I caught my breath and whispered, "Yes!"

He continued kissing me, as he slowly unbuttoned my pajama top. Tommy slid his hand inside and brushed against my nipples and then helped take off the top, tossing it on a chair by the wall. Still kissing, he reached down to my waist and unsnapped the grippers on the pajama waistband.

Tommy knelt down in front of me, guiding the pajama pants to the floor and helping me step out of them, then tossing them to the chair. I was now just wearing the Tommy's tighty whities that I had slipped on earlier this morning. He looked me over and smiled, "You look so sexy, Matt!"

Still kneeling in front of me, Tommy caressed the bulge in the briefs and moved in to kiss it. I shivered in excitement. He gently slipped his fingers in the briefs waistband and pulled them out, giving my cock a chance to spring up to full erection. Tommy leaned back to look me in the eyes, smiling, and then he turned his attention to my cock and kissed the tip.

I could not believe how excited I was getting! I watched as he pulled down the briefs a little, then slid my cock head inside his mouth. He ran his tongue around the head, and worked his lips around it. I was trembling with each sensation.

Tommy slid the briefs down and off my feet, tossing them on the clothes pile. Then he focused back on my cock, working faster and more confident, as he took me in his mouth and worked at pleasing me.

I caressed his hair, feeling him move in front of me. I was afraid I would shoot my load right there.

"Your turn, Tommy," I told him, as I guided his head away from my throbbing cock and helped him switch places with me. "Can I undress you now?"

"Oh god, yes!"

We kissed and I unbuttoned his pajama top, sliding it off his shoulders and on to the clothing pile. I moved down his body, kissing his neck, then his nipples, lightly sucking on each. I knelt in front of him, and undid the grippers on his pajama pants, dropping them to the floor. Tommy had been wearing my white boxer shorts since this morning, and his cock was already sticking out of the fly. I tossed his pajama pants on the pile and leaned in to kiss his exposed cock head.

Tommy moaned as I took his cock in my mouth, and I worked my lips up and down on the shaft, working all the way to the boxer fabric. I got more and more excited as I sucked on his cock. I could not believe I was doing this, and it was even more arousing knowing that he was wearing my underwear while I was doing this.

I reached down with my left hand and began stroking my hard cock as I played with Tommy's. I slid my right hand up the boxer leg opening to caress his balls. Tommy squirmed and moaned louder. He put both of his hands on the sides of my head and guided me back and forth to suck his cock, setting the pace. I almost gagged, but I relaxed and got into the rhythm.

Suddenly, Tommy shouted, "shit! I'm cumming", and before I could react, I felt him shoot a huge load of warm cum into my mouth. I caught it before I swallowed it, and grabbed his cock to milk out another few big spurts.

"Oh shit, I'm sorry man!" Tommy apologized. "I just couldn't hold it!"

I tipped my head back to look up at his face, and I smiled and opened my mouth, showing a full wad of his creamy cum. He pulled me up and kissed me, using his tongue to lap up some of the cum from my mouth, and we both swallowed the rest.

"Fuck man, that was so hot!" I told him. "You just came in my mouth!"

"I'm sorry I couldn't hold it, Matt. But I just got carried away with how good that felt with you sucking on me." We kissed some more, and he told me, "Lie down, I want to taste your cum now."

I laid back on the bed, and Tommy climbed up, taking my cock in his hand and bending down to slide it in his mouth. He took his time, working on my cock and fondling my balls. I reached up and grabbed the headboard with both outstretched arms, leaving myself completely open to him.

Tommy brought me to the edge a few times, backing off when I thought I would shoot. Finally I couldn't take it, and I told him I would cum soon. He changed his pace, stroking me firmly in his mouth and grasping my balls, when I gasped and ejaculated my pent-up seed in his mouth. I felt each spurt as more cum shot out until I was spent.

Tommy moved back up to me and we kissed, sharing his mouthful of my seed as we did his earlier. He collapsed on his back next to me, and we pulled up the sheet and blanket to rest and cuddle some more.

We drifted off to sleep for a short nap.

12