All Comments on 'Snowed In Ch. 03'

by Nicole32

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Nicole32Nicole32about 20 years agoAuthor
That's the last of Snowed In, everybody...

...and thanks, as always, for your warm reception. Please let me know what you thought, cuz I love to hear from you all!

Kisses...

Deadly JokerDeadly Jokerabout 20 years ago
Fantastic

Wow. That was just over-the-top fantastic :) I gotta say that your stories have so much depth they're practically in some other category from 95% of the stuff on here.

The bit of nonconsent got me especially excited, and I could really feel the tension of the angst and confusion. My one complaint may be that I would have liked more description of some of the sex scenes that were just hinted at in passing, but that's probably just because I love your writing...well, that and I'm a dirty bastard ;)

Thanks for writing and posting such a fantastic story - I'm already planning to re-read all the chapters. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for more from you ;)

nightshadownightshadowabout 20 years ago
This is the perfect ending....

...to a perfect story. There is no other way to describe it. This was pure, unadulterated, undiluted P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N.

Every singe thing in this story- the characters, the plot points, the dialogue, the writing, the choice of words, the scenes- EVERYTHING was executed with a skill and style that would make ANY writer envious to author. Ex-fucking-traordinary!

This last chapter, most especially, was ten-thousand times more than worth the wait. If you never write another word, you may feel free to claim this as your magnum opus. Grand in its scope, awe-inspiring in its function and hard-hitting in its genre. You took a very serious, powerful subject and gave it the treatment it justly diserved. This story was no mindless tryst, like so many others in its genre; not at all juvenile or sophomoric.

Bravo! Bellisimo! Encore! Do it again, Nikki!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
Anybody get the "Clue" references in this CH?

The mother and daughter are playing "Clue" in CH 2. Then in the last scene of this chatper the mother hits the dad with a "candlestick". The dad's penis is a "lead pipe" and a "gun". The dad is on the "knife edge" of orgasm. and a "rope" of spit is hanging between the daughter's mouth and the mother's pussy. Thats all the weapons in "Clue" except the wrench!!

ouweharryouweharryabout 20 years ago
The best

Beautiful written, with kinky, naughty and erotic twists, it cant be better.

Bill WilderBill Wilderabout 20 years ago
outrageously outstanding

this is a classic. would be easy to script for an adult movie and would be much better than Taboo which lacked character and plot development. the humor is very evident and feels "very british." the irony and description is fabulous. love it and hope you continue to do incest stories. thanks so much for a great erotic read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
The best ever!

Read all ch.(1,2& 3). They are super sexy and erotic. I wish somebody would make a movie out of it! Any takers..?

hardcoreliteraryhardcoreliteraryover 12 years ago
Wow!

Are you a published novelist in your spare time when you're not writing erotica? The three parts of this story were about the most complexly worked-out and nuanced a piece of sex writing as I've ever read, with real characters, difficult and challenging situations, honest and truly felt emotions and everything else that I'd expect if I went to a bookstore (There are still a few of them out there and functioning.) and plunked down serious money for a brand-new and highly acclaimed literary novel. Plus, of course, the sex was hot and twisted and very satisfying. What's not to love? Five stars plus plus!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mind-blowing

This is absolutely the best-written and most mind-blowing thing I've ever read on Literotica! I can't add anything more to the comments about the quality of the writing, the development of characters . . . the whole shmear. Just fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Supurb!!!

This is one of the few such stories I have read where I genuinly grew to like and identify with the protagonists. The emotions were real, the people were believable and the story was gripping! Absolutely the top of the heap!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
astounding

so perfect. surprising, tender, sexy, and oh so real. your writing is sublime and I love you for it.

thank you for sharing. so much...

alusciousalusciousabout 9 years ago
thank you

thank you dear NICOLE32 for blessing our species with this story. Thank you indeed. I never get tired of revising it and make my days more pleasant and graceful.

Familyluv2114uFamilyluv2114uabout 4 years ago
A True Classic

I've rest this story countless times and it just gets better,everytime I read it lol....You are a truely gifted author and actually BOTH of your stories are CLASSICS....Please consider coming out of retirement,hehe and bless your fans with a new family themed scorchers....

MasterdcMasterdcalmost 3 years ago
Excellent

I really enjoyed reading that 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous