All Comments on 'Snowed In Ch. 09'

by Many Feathers

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Hot Again

but did you have to include the aunt and uncle? is this going to lead to their cousins? i'd prefer it to be just the immediate family... but still a hot story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Your Back thank you, Thought we lost you

As usual very well done hot and horny. You write the best when you stay with your own kind don't try to please everyone just your loyal readers. Thanks good recovery.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
Since Frank and Jackie don't have children

It would just be the seven of the getting together for a great fuck-fest, they could plan for several each year. I would imagine that Aunt Jackie would be over the top with her fantasy...Good story and I would still like to see Brian and Mandy be the couple that are inseparable, even though they fuck the other family members, they find that they are truly in love with each other.Thanks........Rich

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftalmost 15 years ago
As always

Another great Chapter. Is it true that this was the last. God I hope not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
loyal readers include those who gave #8 ..cheers

once again the ignorant/right wing hypocrites give off their ugly rhetoric..chapter #8 was so hot and terrific..and hope if you continue this series..you include more total bi family action..of the same kind..which was so realistic in its' context..and with this now totally uninhibited family and it's extended members...it is so right-on...contrary to the totally inane hypocritcal views they try and put out there...

Many FeathersMany Feathersalmost 15 years agoAuthor
It's funny...though more sad really.

Lit just isn't the venue that it once was, or at least seemed to be. More and more I am seeing where either the "trolls" or the hypocrites, or worse in many cases, attack and send emails or comments that literally have been making it no longer fun to come and write here. I likewise write on a couple of other sites, and its amazing to me, how my stories do SO much better on BOTH of the other two sites as opposed to the way they are received here at Lit now. I know that the contests sadly have turned into more of a popularity things for friends more than being honest about a stories content or enjoyment. I gave up a long time ago expecting to compete against people who've found away around the system. (And there is) so knowing that now, I realized there was no longer any point in it. But...I too have finally had just about enough of it myself, and sadly, this story (just about my final story) proved that point for me. I don't need the ignorant, abusive emails I've gotten from having written this (and now it's just not about good old Chapter eight) Now it's attacks against me personally because I wrote it. Funny...because I had a "feeling" when I did, and did so anyway. But again, what IS surprising is that I haven't gotten that sort of a response at ALL from either one of the other two sites where this series was also submitted. So go figure.

My last story that's been pending and should be up soon, is called Dr. Dick. A bit of a light-hearted spoof, humorous, is a good way to basically retire from this site I think. So I hope that will at least leave a better lasting impression on those who've come to enjoy my work.

Not sure I will ever come back here to write again, not if it remains the way I've seen it become, or continue to be. That's for sure. Don't want...or need the aggravation. I came here back in 2000 (When I first wrote under the name of Thesandman) for fun, enjoyment and friendships. It isn't like that any more, and that for me has taken all the pleasure and fun out of being here. Sorry to say that, but it has.

So...I do hope for those of you who remain fans and friends of mine, you'll continue to read and enjoy the stories I leave behind. If in fact I ever do return to write here again, it will only be so, because I feel like it's worth the effort.

So again, thanks to everyone. I've truly appreciated your support and enjoyment of my work. To the rest of you who feel it necessary to attack not only me, but other good writers like myself? Shame on you. But...I guess you can smile and say, there goes another one.

wiz666wiz666almost 15 years ago
More, please!

This has been a totally hot story. Now we need to know the aunt's and uncle's fantasies too! You ethically and morally can't leave us hanging like this! lol

wiz666wiz666almost 15 years ago
Please don't go, mate!

Sorry to add an extra comment, but I must. I remember spending hours reading your stories when you were "thesandman' and deriving much pleasure from them. As you said, the right-wingers and hypocrites that have nothing better to do than to demean the creative juices that flow from writers such as yourself have helped to lower the feeling about this site. I personally haven't written a story for Lit for that exact reason. It wouldn't be so bad if they could actually give some CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but it seems to me that all they want to do is attack the attempts by other writers to come out of their shells and describe their fantasies. These writers should be encouraged and guided, rather than shot down in flames by scathing and, more often than not, uneducated and cowardly comments by 'Anonymous' people who won't even write a story themselves! It is a shame that such talented writers, such as yourself, have not only had to change their user names, to see if the comments by those 'nay-sayers' change, but now feel the need to go to other sites where they may be more appreciated! To those "anonymous" detracters, I say BOOOOOOOOOO! THANKS FOR FUCKING UP THIS SITE FOR THOSE OF US WHO ENJOY IT!

marklionmarklionalmost 15 years ago
That Was Another Great Chapter!!!!

MANNY you have written another great chapter in the series. I like how you describe dad's fantasy and how was played out by Brian and his mother. I write your comments earlier about you stopping the writing on this site. Where else do you write and get a published? Let me know so that I can read your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
A most welcumming family.

You have a way with coposing and executing erotic plots while never losing the reader's interest what was a complex story.

WELL DONE.

Many FeathersMany Feathersover 14 years agoAuthor
Thank you one and all.

Am still deciding if I should include at least one more chapter to this series. Undecided as yet, so if you would like to see me do that, then let me know before I decide to leave this one the way it is, or at least do one more.

Would much appreciate that.

MF

SinnaMystikaSinnaMystikaover 14 years ago
A Well-Deserved Compliment

My dear, I found this site only just today. I was perusing the series stories, as I figured they would be the best ones to help me decide whether or not to return. Yours happened to be the first page that I read. After just the opening, I was hooked. When I saw how much sex there was, I was a bit dismayed. Most of the stories I have seen with that much sex tend to get repetitive, but I kept reading. Much to my surprise (and chagrin for thinking badly of you) it never became repetitive. I got to the end before I realized it, and wanted to see more. I am greatly saddened that the morons of "polite society" even provoked such a comment as "this is why I'm retiring." I will never understand why people are so judgemental. I am bisexual, but even so I have no more than a passing interest in male on male scenes. However, I wanted to read Chapter Eight simply because I wanted to miss nothing that you had written. (Also a little because I wanted to make up for thinking it would take a turn for the worse.) It happens to be my favorite chapter of the entire story. I love the tenderness and love you show between father and son. The way you bring them closer together emotionally through a physical act is amazing. It was beautiful. I also had many laughs throughout the story, though that may not be what you intended. I have never seen an author of erotic fiction use the term "quick like a bunny." To be perfectly honest, that phrase only added to my being hooked on your story. I plan to read some of your other stories as well, having finished this one. Your story was the one that cinched the deal. I joined just after reading it so that I could put a name with this comment. I do hope you have not been over insulted by these intolerant buffoons. May your muse never leave you and your stories always be well-accepted!! Lotsa love, Sinna.

LitaholicLitaholicover 14 years ago
excellent!!!!

Just finished reading this series from beginning to end (including ch 08). I enjoyed your style of writing immensly and hope that you will consider writing further adventures of this family in the future.

shaun4shaun4over 12 years ago
very hot series

just finished the full series, liked ALLL chapters.

going to read more of your stories soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Excellent Series

Just read the entire series. Enjoyed it very much, one comment, while I recognize that the choices of activities are rather limited, there was still a good deal of repitition of activities in this series. Some new and different extension of the activities presented might have added a bit of pizzaz.

GyliGylialmost 12 years ago
Beautifully done

I read the entire series from beginning to end. It was both realistically presented and incredibly erotic. I fell in love with all of them *smiles* Thank you for this and all your stories. I look forward to more...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW!

I read all 9 chapters and loved it! Very believable, exciting, and loving story. I'm glad you included Chapter 8 since I had no trouble believing that would be a fantasy held by one of the women. Found it done very well with dad telling about his first time and how the women helped ease it for dad and Brian.

keviswankeviswanabout 11 years ago

Thank you. I hope one day you can add more to this story. It is great to read of family LOVE.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
snowed in

the whole story including chapter 8 was extremily well written and laid out it is one of the best stories that i have had the plesure of reading in a long time

thank you

sunchaser796sunchaser796over 9 years ago
Another fine storyo

Not sure which direction you were taking this story, but I also know how you appreciate the feed back but thats what socity wants and thats to dictate how a story should be written but I dont always agree with that. I for one enjoyed the details how every thing went together and came out. As far as the bi- sexual goes, I dont have a problem with that. Ive been down that road with my brother in law and sister in law, given the chance, I would do it again with no problems.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
I liked this story and (thanks to your warning) skipped chapter 8.

Father/son sex is OK for those that appreciate it, I do not even though I do not criticize those that do. Mother/daughter, of course, is perfectly fine for this old pervert. Thank you for writing this interesting and entertaining story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wondering About Collette

I always save any comments until I've read through the last chapter. I did enjoy the whole series and all through I kept getting the idea that Collette was sweet on her little brother. I was hoping to read where Colette and LB were off by themselves and become romantic and loving like lovers professing love for one another. Alas that didn't happen. Hopefully if any more chapters are written that scenario will play out.

I did enjoy the series very much, thank you.

SensualleeSensualleealmost 7 years ago
enthralled

Read this series twice - engaging and absorbing - would like to have an ending with some long term resolution of relationship - rather that simply open-ended

Fuzzy_KbearFuzzy_Kbearabout 6 years ago
WANT Ch.10

Loved the series but wanted to read about aunt and uncle fantasies as well as a better closing where if nothing else Brian tells us readers that as him and his sisters prepare to leave they all plan on making this a at least yearly "reunion" type thing. not just dad's fantasy ends and then cliff hanger ending like it did. its like watching a tv show you like and you get a season finale cliff hanger only to find out it gets canceled leaving things up in the air forever!!!!

and personally I agree with a comment earlier the way you wrote to characters I think that the way the oldest sister was with Brian, Sleeping in his jersey among other thing, she had a thing for him and he with her , the photography and the one he has of her breast, and would love to explore that as well

dikupinyadikupinyaover 5 years ago
what next?

aunt and uncles fantasies? grandma joining in? dont leave us hanging please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Don't worry

he'll find a way to induce more homos in what he writes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wonderful stories

Can’t wait to read your other stories. Thank you.

Clancy31015Clancy31015almost 3 years ago

I hope the author does a story surrounding the lockdowns of 2020-21; Snowed In mixed with Lockdown? I see five stars.

randysbrandysbabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. Very well written and thought out. Loved reading it. Would love more such multi-part incest stories from you. Thank you 😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous