Snowed in with Aunt V Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oooh, I'd love to have some pics in just a regular dress," he told her. "But, um... I'm not quite ready to take this one off yet."

Aunt V laughed. "That's okay, girlie. I don't blame you. I probably shouldn't tell you this, but I wore that dress around the house a few times when I was here alone." She giggled.

Kelsi giggled, too. "So you played dress up in Madi's clothes, too?"

"Just this dress, a few of her little sundresses, too. And some of her shorts outfits that let her butt cheeks hang out." She looked at her nephew smiling at her. "Oh, shut up. Us old gals like to feel pretty and sexy, too!"

She mixed them each another drink. "Come on. I'm going to show you something you'll wish I'd showed you yesterday."

She snagged her cigarettes and lighter from her purse and put them in the pocket of the dressing gown. She grabbed Kelsi's hand to lead the way to a door in the corner of the garage. She opened the door and stepped inside. "Well, come on," she told Kelsi when he hesitated. Kelsi looked at the floor of the small room, then grabbed the front of the dress and pulled it up to make sure none of the hem dragged the ground.

Aunt V laughed again. "Girl, you're a natural!"

Kelsi looked at her and tilted his head.

"That move with the dress," she said. "That is a girly girl move."

Kelsi blushed. "I just didn't want it to get dirty," he said.

"Exactly!" Aunt V explained. "Only a girl would worry about that. A boy would just let it drag in the dirt."

Aunt V turned the small heater in the corner of the room on. She opened the big windows on the corner walls, then flipped a switch on the exhaust fans built into the ceiling.

"Mike built this room for me the first winter after we got this house," she told him as she sat in one of the two chairs at a small round table. "He didn't smoke, but he wanted me to have a warm place, but he didn't want me smelling like smoke when I came back in the house." She lit her cigarette and offered Kelsi one.

Kelsi felt absolutely elegant sitting there in the formal gown, sipping from a champagne flute while smoking a long, thin cigarette. He didn't realize he was trying to act like the sexy women he'd seen in the old black and white movies by holding his cigarette out near the ends of his fingers and making sure his fingers didn't smear his lipstick when he took a puff.

Suddenly Aunt V started giggling. Kelsi sat back and looked at her, afraid she was laughing at the way he was smoking, how he was trying to look sexy.

"It just dawned on me," she said. "The night we were getting Madi ready for the prom she was so nervous. So before I started taking pictures in the living room I brought her out here and let her have a not very strong drink and a cigarette to calm her down. You look so much like she did that night! So beautiful, so sexy, so... I think the word you like is elegant."

"Thank you, Aunt V," he said. He crossed his legs and let the slit in the dress show off his legs. "That's exactly how I feel... beautiful and sexy and elegant. For the first time in my life I really feel pretty."

Aunt V smiled at him. "But it won't be the last. I promise you that."

They sat in silence until Aunt V finished hers. She stood up and put the cigarettes on the table. "I know we're going to take some more pictures, but I really need to jump in the shower. I won't take long."

"You don't have to come in just because I am," she told her nephew when he followed her out of the small room.

"I know. But I have something I want to talk to you about."

"Ok, what's up?" she asked him when they got to her room.

"Um, well, Aunt V, um, can I....?"

Aunt V laughed. "Yes, honey, whatever you're about to ask, you probably can. Just ask."

"Uh, well, can I smell your armpits before you get in the shower?

"Okay," Aunt V said slowly. "Are you sure? I've been sweating."

He nodded. "Please?"

Aunt V unbuttoned the dressing gown and let it slide down her arms. She stood totally naked in front of her nephew. She raised her right arm over her head. Kelsi moved his face close to her armpit, looking at it. The hair wasn't as thick as he'd thought, but he loved it. He moved his face closer until he could smell her musky scent. He remembered how he'd read that it smelled a lot like a pussy. He remembered sniffing Aunt V's crotch last night, and he agreed. He pushed his face closer and ran his tongue through the wispy hairs. He could taste her salty, musty sweat. He moaned and licked her hairy pit from bottom to top. His cock was throbbing in the tight hose. He was afraid he might spew his cum in them.

He moved his mouth down to her hard nipple as he ran a hand down her belly to her hairy crotch. Aunt V pushed his head away from her tit and his hand away from her pussy. "Let me clean up just a little," she said breathlessly.

"Please don't wash your underarms," he asked her. "Or your, um, your pussy. Please?"

Aunt V sighed nodded. "Ok. I'll just wash my hair and my face and let the rest go for now. Now, turn around here and let me unzip you so you can go get out of that dress while I'm in the shower." She reached for the pale blue slip on top of the hamper. "You can put this on for now. And, FYI... that slip with no panties feels really good."

Back in Madi's room Kelsi held the ball gown in place for some final looks in the mirror. He never knew he could feel so pretty. He wanted this feeling to last forever!

He took the dress off and carefully put it back on the hanger. He rubbed his hand across it, smiling, hoping he might put it back on one more time before Madi got home. He pulled the pretty slip over his head and looked in the mirror again. He liked that look, too. His make-up and hair were still perfect, and with the shiny hose he almost appeared to be wearing a sexy cocktail dress.

He was going to leave the hose on, but he remembered what Aunt V said just after she unzipped his dress- "that slip with no panties feels really good". He sat down on the bed to carefully take the hose off. He lay them out on the bed. He hoped he'd get to wear them again. And Aunt V was right... the silky nylon slip felt really nice against his still hard dick and his bare ass.

When Kelsi walked back into Aunt V's room she was standing at the vanity, leaning into the mirror to rub some lotion around her eyes. She had a towel wrapped around her hair and another wrapped around her body, covering from just above her tits to almost to the crease where her ass cheeks met her legs.

"Come here and let me see," she said when she saw him out of the corner of her eye. He moved into her view and turned around. "Very cute and sexy!" she said as she turned back to the mirror.

Kelsi sat on the bench. He had a clear view of her lower ass cheeks and crack. "You, too!" he told her. Aunt V wiggled her ass at him.

She stood and took the towel off of her hair and finger combed it. Then she dropped the towel around her body and again stood in front of her nephew completely naked. It was time. She walked him to the bed and let him sit down, then sat down beside him. She put her arm around him and pulled her to him. She waited for him to turn to her, to offer his mouth for a kiss. And when he did she pushed her lips hard against his and pushed her tongue into his mouth. Kelsi put his arm up around his aunt's neck, pulling her down to him. He felt totally girlie being kissed in this position.

Aunt V put her hand on his chest and rubbed her palm across his nipples. She felt him arch his back, pushing his nipples into her hand. He moaned when she took two fingers and pinched one of his tiny hard nipples.

Kelsi pulled his mouth away from hers. "Aunt V, I'm about to make a mess on the slip," he said breathlessly. She moved her hand down to rub her palm across the bulge in the front of the slip.

"It's okay, baby girl. Just let it go," she said as she pushed her tongue back into his mouth.

Kelsi opened his mouth wide. His hips jerked and his cock throbbed. Aunt V felt three hard spurts. Some of the cum was seeping through the thin material of the slip. Kelsi moaned, enjoying the feeling, but at the same time sad... he had wanted to feel her mouth on him again, or push into her wet, musky pussy. He hadn't planned on losing his load to a hand job, and not a real hand job at that.

He felt Aunt V pushing gently, easing him back on the bed. When he was on his back and his spurts had changed to oozes she leaned her head down and pulled the slip out of the way. She licked around the base of his shrinking cock, tasting the cum. Then she took it into her mouth and sucked gently, moving her lips up and down. She felt him get hard again. She remembered when Mike was that age and could fuck her at least three times without going soft.

She moved back up beside him. "Are you ready to take care of me now?" she asked.

He nodded. He started to roll on top of her until she stopped him. "Uh, uh, not like that," she giggled. "Use your tongue."

Kelsi smiled and slid down her body. He's licked a couple of girls in high school, and they said it felt good. He loved how they smelled when they were horny. He rubbed his face in her hair. He could smell her strong musk, much stronger than in her armpits. She spread her legs and reached down to spread her lips. The musky scent got even stronger.

Kelsi felt his cock throbbing once again as he pressed his mouth into her wet slit. He ran his tongue up and down her slit. Her hips undulated with him. She grabbed his face and moved him so that his mouth was over her clit. "Right there, babygirl!" she breathed. "Lick me right there!"

Kelsi flattened his tongue and moved it back and forth across the hard bud he felt at the top of her slit, where she had directed him to lick. He knew about the clitoris, but he'd never found it on those high school girls. Aunt V's was easy to find, and her hips jerked when he ran his tongue over it.

Aunt V felt like her pussy was going to explode! She'd been worked up all day. And now, finally, she was going to cum. She pulled his mouth hard against her pussy. Her legs tensed and shook and held her ass off of the bed. Her fingers dug into his hair. He could feel her thighs squeezing his head.

And finally she let out a groan/scream. Her legs spread so wide he was afraid she might hurt herself. A gush of musky fluid filled his mouth. He swallowed it. He could feel her, smell her and taste her. His cock throbbed and he spewed yet another, smaller load of cum into the soft fabric of the slip.

Aunt V let go of his hair and relaxed. Kelsi lay his head on her hairy thigh and relaxed. He lay there savoring the scent and taste of her cum, her sweat, her piss... all the scents clinging to the curly hair.

Aunt V pulled him up to lay beside her. "That was incredible, baby girl," she said. "Who taught you how to do that?"

"You did," he giggled. "Just now."

She laughed and pulled him to her for a kiss. She would taste herself on him. Usually it was a scent she didn't really care for, but today it was the sweetest scent she had ever inhaled.

"Are you ready to be my woman?" Aunt V asked him.

He looked at her. "Your woman?"

She nodded. "Do you think you're ready?"

He didn't know exactly what she meant. But if it meant spending time with her and feeling pretty and making her feel good, he was ready. He nodded. "Yes, I think I'm ready."

"Wait right here," she told him. She got off the bed and went into the closet. Kelsi lay on his side watching her. He loved watching her walk naked. He loved how her ass cheeks jiggled when she walked.

He couldn't really see what she was doing in the closet. Until she turned to walk back out of the closet. Then he saw that she had put on some sort of a belt... and that a fairly realistic looking cock jutted from her crotch.

12