Snowed in with Aunt V Ch. 05

Story Info
Kelsi and Aunt V continue to explore his sexuality.
3.6k words
4.73
17.7k
27

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 01/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fran_cd
Fran_cd
345 Followers

Aunt V smiled seductively as she walked back to the bed. The mushroom head of the rubber cock bounced. As the cock head and shaft bounced the big rubber balls hanging from the bottom of the cock did, too.

"Kelsi, dear, I think I know the answer to this, but have you ever sucked a cock? And have you ever been fucked?"

"Um, well," he said.

She looked at him. "Does that mean you have?"

"Well, sort of," he admitted. "When, um, me and some of my friends were, um, learning, well, we did some things with each other."

"I see," she said. She stood beside the bed. Kelsi couldn't take his eyes off of the rubber cock pointed at him. "Were any of them this big?" she asked.

He shook his head. "Not even close."

"So, Kelsi, do you want to learn how to suck a cock, and how it feels to get fucked?"

He thought about how he felt wearing the prom dress, thinking about Madi losing her virginity when she wore it, and how he envied her and wished he could lose his virginity wearing a prom dress. He never imagined that he might actually lose his virginity in that way tonight. And, yes, he wanted to!

"Yes, I really do, Aunt V," he said softly, still staring at her big rubber dick.

"Great," she said. "So, first you need to know a little about my cock. Of course, it's not a real cock. But it's not just a strap-on, either. Get down on your knees here."

He slid off the bed to his knees in front of her. She put her left foot on the bed and pulled the balls up. "See how it goes into me, too? So when I fuck you with it, it's fucking me, too."

Kelsi noticed that the part in Aunt V's pussy seemed to be thicker than the end destined for him, and said so.

"Yes, one end is much bigger than the other. I'm starting out with the bigger end in me because it fits in my pussy better than it will fit in yours. We'll switch them later so you can have the big end," she giggled. "Also, look right here." She pulled the front of the harness down to show him finger-like protrusion on the top of the dick, near the harness. "That rubs on my clit while I'm fucking with it. When I get going I can actually make myself cum."

Kelsi felt his cock twitching as she showed her 'dick' to him. The thought of getting fucked was actually turning him on.

"Ok, so are you ready?" she asked. He looked up at her and nodded. "Good girl. So first I want you to lick up and down my shaft. Run your tongue around the head, then lick back down and lick my balls."

Kelsi leaned in and licked the rubber dick. It tasted like Aunt V's pussy! He pulled back and looked at it and she laughed. "I shoved it in my pussy to get my juices on it," she told him. "I want it to be as realistic as I can."

Kelsi leaned back in and ran his tongue up and down the shaft. He wrapped his hands around the base of the cock and pulled it up so he could lick the big rubber balls, then licked back up and took the head in his mouth.

"Damn, girl! You are a natural cocksucker, too! That looks like it feels so good... makes me wish I had a real cock for you to suck."

He pushed his head down, taking about half of the dick in his mouth. He bobbed his head, fucking the rubber shaft with his mouth.

"Shit, Kelsi! Are you sure you haven't sucked a dick before?"

He pulled his head back and let it slip from his lips. He looked up at her, across her slightly pudgy belly, past her slightly saggy tits, to her sexy brown eyes.

"It just feels natural, Aunt V," he said softly.

She smiled and shook her head. "It seems that most girly things just feel natural to you," she said. "I think you are more of a girl than even you know. Come up here." She pulled him to his feet. "Let's go ahead and get that sticky slip off of you. I'll get you another one later. Or something just as sexy." She pulled the slip over his head and tossed it in the general direction of the hamper.

"We're going to start with you on your knees, the way most people do it," she said as she positioned him on the bed in much the same position as earlier when she was going to shave around his hole. She leaned over and put her face close to his ass. She pursed her lips and blew hot breath on his puckered little hole.

Kelsi jerked a bit and giggled. Aunt V moved closer. Even though he'd showered just a big ago she could still smell his musty ass-scent. She leaned in further and ran her tongue across his puckered hole again. Aunt V had never really enjoyed rimming a man, but she had enjoyed rimming a few women, and Kelsi looked and smelled like a woman. Kelsi moaned and pushed his ass back against her mouth.

She pulled her head back. "Like that?" she giggled.

"Mmmmm, yes, that feels really good," he told her.

"Let's see how you like this," she said. She put her hands on his soft cheeks and spread them apart, totally exposing Kelsi's puckered hole. She pushed her face in and licked wetly around his hole, then pushed the tip of her tongue into him.

"Oh, my god, Aunt V!" he said. "Oh, please keep doing that!"

Kelsi pushed his ass back hard against his aunt's tongue. Aunt V worked her tongue in and out of his tight hole like she was fucking him with it. She slid her hand around to rub his cock. She wasn't surprised to find that it was again rock hard and bouncing against his stomach when he pushed his ass back against her probing tongue.

She pulled her face back and stood up beside the bed. She grabbed his hips and pulled him back, closer to the edge. She held the rubber shaft to position the mushroom head at his puckered hole. She picked up the little bottle of lube she had put on the bed and squirted some on his hole. She pushed the tip of the bottle against his hole and squirted some of the lube inside him. Kelsi moaned and wiggled his ass.

'Damn she's going to love this!' Aunt V thought as she pushed the head gently against his hole.

"Okay, baby girl, now push back against me, really slow. When it hurts stop pushing. You can even pull it back out if you want to. But then push. Let your hole open up to it. This part can take a little while, and that's okay."

As she was talking Kelsi started pushing against the rubber dick. He could feel it spreading him open. He wanted it in him! He pushed harder. It hurt just a little... but Kelsi wanted more. Very quickly the big head of the rubber dick popped past his tight sphincter muscle. Aunt V was amazed by how his virgin hole opened up for the rubber intruder. He pushed it in with almost no hesitation! She held his hips as he continued to push, until his cheeks were against her and the rubber balls on the strap-on were against his balls.

Aunt V was in awe when he started to move his hips, working the dick in and out of his tight hole. She moaned herself as his hip movements caused the dildo to work in her pussy, too, and the little fingerling rubbed her clit. He undulated his hips, working the dick. Aunt V had seen some very experienced women work a dick like that, but never thought Kelsi would be able to do it without a lot of instruction!

She started to move her hips, to fuck the dildo in and out of him. They hit a rhythm quickly. Aunt V held his hips and worked the cock in and out of him. The thicker end felt good moving inside her pussy. The fingerling rubbed her clit. She felt the familiar pleasure start to build in her midsection.

Kelsi felt his aunt working the dick in and out of his virgin hole. His hips bucked as he tried to match her thrusts. He was vaguely aware of his hard cock bouncing against his belly. He put the top of his head down on the bed with his hands over his head giving himself totally over to her. If he opened his eyes he could see her big rubber balls slamming against his small wrinkled sac. He could see her hairy thighs framed by his smooth ones. He could see his swollen head bouncing.

Aunt V was going faster and faster. "Oh, yes, Kelsi-girl! Oh, oh, oh, your pussy feels so good! Mmmmmmm, baby I'm going to cum in you! Oh, yes Kelsi, I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum! I'm going to cum!" Each time she said it she used her grip on his hips to pull him back against her and slammed the rubber dick hard into Kelsi's ass.

Kelsi was no longer fucking her back. He was letting her fuck him hard. "Oh, yes, please, Aunt V!" he moaned. "Oh, yes, cum for me! Let me make you cum! Mmm, mmm, oh, oh!" His mouth was open in a silent scream.

She was pounding him, her thighs slapping against his. Suddenly her movements became jerky, twitchy. "Ohhhhhhhh, fuckkkkkk! Ohhhh, fuck me, Kelsi! Fuck me, fuck me! Oh, yes, here it is, baby girl! NOW! Cum for me NOW!" She smacked her palm down on one ass cheek, then the other. "Now! Kelsi! Cum NOW!"

Kelsi was no bucking. He felt her body shiver and tremble and knew she was cumming. He could feel her juice spurting out of the leather harness, on his thighs and balls. He felt the sting of her hand on his cheeks. His cock was still bobbing and bouncing and throbbing.

The first shot of his cum exploded out of his swollen head, arcing parallel to his body, to land on his chin. The second spurt followed and landed in his open mouth. The third spurt was less forceful and hit his forehead and the bed. The remaining spurts landed in long ropes under him, on the bed.

Aunt V fell away from him and fell to the side, on her back. She grabbed the rubber dick and used it to work the other end in her pussy and the fingerling against her clit. Kelsi looked over at her. It looked like she had a real dick and she was jacking off. Her hips continued to jerk. Her eyes were closed and her mouth was open. "Uh, uh, uh," she moaned as she rubbed the fingerling against her clit.

Kelsi fell to his side, facing her. He swallowed the cum that had landed in his mouth. His hand went instinctively to his cock, gripping it, caressing his balls. He could feel his puckered hole flexing, as if looking for something that was no longer there.

Aunt V finally stopped 'jacking off' and looked over at him, smiling. "Damn, girl!" she said, her chest heaving as she struggled to breath.

He looked at her and laughed. "Yeah, damn, girl!"

She giggled. "You came on your own face!"

He giggled and nodded. "And in my own mouth!" he told her. Then he looked down at the bed. "And on the bedspread, too."

Aunt V rolled on her side to look. "Don't worry about it baby girl, it'll wash. That's not the first cum that's been on this bedspread!"

Kelsi leaned over and licked the sweat from between her tits. He tilted his head and licked the sweaty crease under her left tit, then moved his tongue up the side of her tit towards her armpit. Aunt V knew where he wanted to go and raised her arm over her head, totally exposing her sweaty, hairy armpit to him. He sniffed, inhaling the musky scent, then ran his tongue through the fine, moist hair.

Aunt V's body shivered just a little. "Baby girl, I don't know what made you do that, but, damn it feels sexy! So erotic! So intimate! I've never had anyone lick my armpit, especially when it's hairy and sweaty."

"It is very erotic to me," he told her. He continued to move his nose and tongue around in the patch of hair. I read about it in a book."

"Oh? What kind of book talks about how erotic it is to lick armpits?" she asked.

Kelsi sat back, leaning on his left elbow, looking at her. They were both naked. Aunt V still wore the harness with the rubber dick jutting from her pubis.

"A little paperback I found in the bottom of mom's girdle drawer," he told her, giggling.

"Your mom still has a girdle drawer?" Aunt V asked.

He nodded. "Yeah. I just figured all woman had one. Don't you?"

"Well, I don't really have what I call a girdle drawer. But I guess I do have a drawer with some foundation garments. I guess that's the same thing. So does your mom still have the old fashioned girdles, with garters and everything?" she asked.

He nodded. "Yeah, I managed to spend some time in her room a few weeks ago. She had to take the twins to the doctor, so I was home alone for a couple of hours."

"So did you wear her girdle?"

He shook his head. "Not that day. It takes too long to put it on and then the nylons and get them all hooked up to the garters. There's six garters for each leg."

"Wow, that was one of the fancy ones!" Aunt V said. "I used to have some like that."

"You don't anymore?" Kelsi asked, a little disappointed.

She shook her head. "I only wear a foundation when I'm wearing a really fancy tight dress and need to look all slender and smooth," she said. "And I don't even have any dresses like that anymore. Well, I think I have one, but I haven't worn it in years. But even if I wore it I wouldn't wear a girdle with garters. I'd wear the foundation over my pantyhose. I haven't worn a girdle with garters since you were little."

"Oh, I see," Kelsi said.

Aunt V could tell he was disappointed. She wished she had some of the old foundation garments, like the ones her mother and grandmother wore, for him to play in. It was almost as if he was a little girl who wanted to play 'dress-up' in big girl clothes, and she wanted to let him, and help him. And then she remembered.

"Kelsi, if I had a box that had some of those old girdles and things that my grandmother, your great-grandmother wore, would you like to try them on?" she asked him.

His eyes lit up. "I'd love to, Aunt V. Um, I know it's a little pervy, but I used to sneak into her bedroom when I was younger and look in her underwear drawers. I think she caught me once, but didn't say anything."

"That wouldn't surprise me," Aunt V giggled. "She was a pretty cool old lady," she said as she sat up and started to unbuckle the harness. She laughed. "When I was just starting to date she pulled me aside one day and told me to always keep the puss-puss clean, because you never know when some young man might want to pet it. And if it's clean enough he might even want to kiss it!"

"So my great-grandma told you about oral sex?" Kelsi laughed.

"She also told me that unless he had his rubbers with him I should make him walk around to the back door. I didn't really know what she meant by that at first. I was pretty shocked when I figured it out and thought about her making grandpa go around to the back door!" She laughed. "I remember I thought 'no wonder he always pats her on the ass when she walks by him!" Kelsi laughed with her.

"And you have a box of her stuff?" Kelsi asked.

Aunt V stood to pull the dildo out of her pussy. Kelsi slid off the bed to his knees in front of her and reached for the rubber dick. She laughed and let him pull it out of her.

Kelsi looked at the thicker dick, coated with her juices and cum. He looked up at Aunt V and put the tip of the dick in his mouth. He could smell and taste her musky juices as he pushed it slowly into his mouth. Aunt V looked down at him, watching in amazement with how easily he could take the thick rubber dick in his mouth.

"You're going to love that in your ass," she said softly, smiling down at him. Kelsi's body tingled at the thought of this end in his almost virgin hole. She watched him work the dildo in and out of his mouth, licking around the base and the balls, then licking the shaft before taking the head back in his mouth. "Damn you're good at that. I wish I knew a man I could get over here for you to suck on the real thing!"

Kelsi's body trembled when she said that, and he felt his cock start to swell. "Oh, Aunt V, that would be so hot!" he said. "I've dreamed of sucking on a real cock for so long!"

Aunt V nodded and smiled and started running all the local men she knew through her head, searching for one she could trust to come over to let Kelsi suck his dick, and maybe even fuck. One that was close enough to get to them in the snow and ice.

She pulled the harness and dildo out of Kelsi's hands. "Stop that girl!" she said. "Or we won't get up on the attic to look for that box!"

Kelsi let her have the dildo and stood up. Aunt V looked down at his semi-hard cock and laughed. "Damn, girl, don't you ever get enough?" She reached over and slapped his little dick.

He laughed, but didn't turn away from her. "Not if you keep teasing it like that!"

"So the box is in the attic?" Kelsi asked. "Do we need to get dressed?"

Aunt V shook her head. "We really don't. It'll be a little cold going through the garage to get to the folding stairs, but up in the attic will be warm. But if you want some panties or something..."

Kelsi shook his head. "Nah, I'm good for now."

He followed his naked aunt as she led the way to the garage and to the pull-down stairs for the attic. They were really more like a ladder than stairs. He let her lead the way. When he followed her closely his face was very near her ass. He looked up at her. He could smell her pussy and her ass. He pushed his face forward and ran his tongue through her ass crack. She pulled away, laughing.

"Fuck, Kelsi, you could make a girl fall doing that when she's not ready!" She stopped near the top of the steps and bent over. She reached back and spread her cheeks. "Now, baby girl," she hissed. "Lick my asshole."

Kelsi leaned forward again. He ran his tongue up and down her musty crack, then pushed the tip of his tongue against her puckered hole. "Mmmmm, yeah, baby girl, just like that!" she moaned. She let him lick for a minute then stood and stepped on up in the attic. Kelsi followed her and looked around.

He'd never seen an attic this organized. All of the boxes were labeled and stacked. And she was right... it was warm in the attic, even with the frigid temperatures outside.

Aunt V found the box she was looking for. It was simply labeled "Granny drawer". She set it on top of some other boxes and opened it. Kelsi looked in and let out a little squeal! He could see a girdle with garters, and a full slip that had a built-in bra with big hooks in the back. Aunt V reached in and pulled things out of the box and held them up for Kelsi to see. There was an old long-line bra, the kind that reached to the top of the girdle, to give the wearer a smooth, shapely silhouette. The cups of the bra were big and stiff, built to hold sagging tits up to be perky on the wearer's chest. Kelsi helped his aunt dig through the box, looking at all the vintage garments, still in perfect condition because of the controlled climate they were stored in.

Kelsi's heart was thumping at the thought of getting to play in all of the wonderful underclothes.

"So I'm guessing you want to take this box downstairs and try some things on?" Aunt V smiled.

"Oh, yes, Aunt V, if it's okay," Kelsi said breathlessly.

"Of course it's okay," she said softly. Again she saw that little girl wanting to play dress up in big girl clothes. "Maybe I'll take some pictures of you in it."

He looked at her and blushed and smiled.

"Oh, Aunt V, that would be so cool," he said. "Oh, these bring back so many memories! When I looked at them in the drawers I wasn't brave enough to try them on. I thought I'd never get to wear things like this." He rubbed the full slip on his face, savoring the feel of the stiff nylon.

Fran_cd
Fran_cd
345 Followers