Snowed In with His Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He rested on his arms, looking down at her smiling face, then leaned down and kissed her lips, softly and briefly.

'Is it OK to kiss the boss - or just to fuck her?' he asked politely.

'I guess so. Now, to more important matters. You seem to be shrinking somewhat, is that you finished for the night? Because I'd rather like you to stay, if you can manage it''

'I'm not sure; it's some time since I tried to do it twice without uncoupling. Perhaps if I just stay here and think about some sexy woman, I might be able to get a teeny, tiny bit harder.'

'Bastard!'

'Quite possibly. Now, let's try a slightly more ambitious kiss, and see if it helps.'

He kissed her lips again, and this time it wasn't brief. Her lips were soft and moist, and they parted slightly under his touch. He slid his tongue delicately forward till he brushed her lips, then pushed a little further and entered the warm cavern of her mouth. Then he began to probe, his tongue passing over hers, up into the roof of her mouth, over her teeth, searching, tasting, and her lips were now parted wide as he savoured her heat. As he probed, he felt a tiny contraction of her vagina, and his penis began to refill with blood. She responded to his tongue with her own, and in turn she thrust into his mouth. They were soon exchanging tongues, licking and biting, saliva running, lips sliding against each other.

He was no longer on his arms, as she had pulled him down to her and he felt through his tee shirt the swell of her full breasts and her engorged nipples, pushing through the fragile material of her lacy bra. They were in contact from lips to toes, his legs between hers, the swell of her pubis hard against him, his belly sliding on the silky material of her knickers. He could feel the slippery mess as his fluid leaked from her pussy, mixed with her lubricant, which had run copiously once he had excited her clitoris.

'It feels bigger again.'

'I might just risk moving a bit, and, with luck, it won't fall out.'

He moved cautiously, but there was no fear of him coming out by accident. His cock was rock hard, and ready for action. He slid down her body, then pushed slowly back in. This time there were no lubrication problems. Her vagina was soaking wet, and, as he moved there was a little squelching noise, which made her giggle.

'That sounds quite disgusting.'

'Shall I stop, then? I wouldn't want to disgust you.'

'Don't you dare. Just now I want to be totally disgusted.'

He now began to move with more purpose, his body sliding up and down over her, their bellies pressed firm and their heat mingling. He stopped thrusting for a moment and began to move his pubis from side to side across hers, so the root of his cock was being dragged across her clitoris. He realised he had found the right spot when she began to whimper quietly and her breathing became louder. Her vagina was starting to pulse, her muscles gripping and releasing him. He had been amazed at how tight her pussy had been when he first entered her, and now again he felt her tightness. It brought back memories of his first time, with a sixteen year old virgin, but this was a woman in her thirties, and she was much tighter than any woman he had fucked since those very first times, taking Gwen's virginity and finding the joy of sex together.

Now she was dragging him closer to him, her legs spread as wide as possible as she pushed up against him. He felt her urgent need, and he pushed his hands down under her so that he could grasp her arse cheeks. Gripping her firmly, he began thrusting harder and harder. His body was dragging across hers, and he pulled out as far as possible, then thrust in with all his strength. She let out a small scream, and began moaning as she came to her orgasm, as he rammed into her and began to fill her with more of his juice. He jerked again and again, and once more the juice was forced down he canal past his shaft as he pumped out more than he could ever have imagined. She was shuddering, her fingers digging into his back, and they stayed locked together for what seemed for ever, till, at last, they both relaxed, and finally he was collapsed on top of her inert body.

'John, I hate to criticise, but you're heavy.'

'Sorry, Rita, I'm a bit knackered.'

'I'm fucked, I'm glad to say, but I'd be grateful if you rolled over or something.'

He moved down a little and his now soft penis slid out of her slippery vulva, and he rolled to one side of her.

'Hell, I suddenly feel as though a part of me has disappeared, and I'm all empty inside.'

'Sorry, you'll have to stay empty for a bit.'

'Just as well, really, I'm a bit sore. As you realised, I was rather dry when you started on me.'

'Talking of which, what the hell was that all about? Why did you suddenly want a cock in you - just like that?'

Rita didn't answer for several minutes, and John was wondering if she was ever going to speak, but, at last, she replied to him.

'It's a long story that I've never told anyone since it happened. I'll tell you, because you've broken a spell that was on me. Nothing fancy, no wicked fairies, just a wicked bastard that called himself a man.'

'When I was eighteen, my father was offered a good job in Scotland, and it meant moving home for us as a family. As I was in an examination year, my parents arranged for me to spend the three months to the end of the school year with my Aunt Doris, my mother's sister. When I moved in, I was made very welcome by my aunt, but I found my Uncle Eric less friendly. He was my aunt's second husband, as her first husband had died of cancer, and she had remarried about a year before. After a few days I found that he began to touch me every time that he was near me. His hand would just brush against my side or my arm, or sometimes - as if by accident - he would find that he was in my way, and, as I passed him, he would pat my back or my bottom. Then, one day he touched my breast, and I found this totally repulsive. I asked him not to touch me again, and he made a remark about my being "hoity toity". After that he didn't touch me for a bit, but became completely antagonistic towards me.'

'He insisted that I should be in by a certain time, usually nine o'clock, and, when I was late by a few minutes he told me that next time I would be sorry. A few days later I missed the bus and was an hour late getting home. He was waiting for me and told me to go up to my room and wait for him. I feared the worst, and while I was waiting I could hear raised words between my aunt and uncle, then I heard a bang and my aunt screaming in pain. I heard his steps on the stairs and he entered my room. He told me that I was going to get the punishment I deserved, and to take off my knickers. When I refused, he slapped me hard in the face, so I did as he said. Then he told me to get on the bed in a kneeling position. I saw him undo his leather belt and take it off, then he pulled my skirt up over my back, leaving my bottom naked. When the first blow landed, I could not believe the pain, but I made up my mind that I wouldn't give him the satisfaction of hearing me scream, and, although he hit me again and again till I had lost count, I didn't make a sound.'

'At last he stopped, and I thought that the worst was over, but it was only the beginning. He told me I'd got a pretty...cunt, and said he would bet that plenty of boys had put their dirty little cocks in it. I didn't answer, which really enraged him. He turned me over onto my back and pulled my legs wide apart and leered at me. "Now it's my turn to dip into that dirty little hole, and you can feel what a real prick feels like." I knew it would be useless to try and stop him, so I just lay there and watched him undo his jeans and push them down with his underpants. I don't know how big his penis was, but it was the first time I had seen an erect adult and it looked huge. He knelt between my spread legs, and guided his penis to my vulva. Then he pushed hard, and I felt the rasp of his tool against my dry flesh as he forced his way into my vagina lips. Then he came to my hymen, which blocked his way for a moment. "Christ, I do believe you are a fucking virgin! Well, not any more you aren't" and he ripped into me.'

'I had thought that the beating was bad enough, but this was sheer agony as his revolting cock ripped my hymen apart and drove deep into me. It wasn't just the pain of it, but the degradation of being violated by this disgusting animal was added to by the sudden fear that he might get me pregnant. Fortunately the pain didn't last long, though it was ghastly as he crashed in and out, as his upper body was crushing me and driving the breath out of me. He lasted only a few times before I felt him stop, his cock deep in me, and I felt the spasms as he pumped his filthy sperms into me. At last he was finished, and he pulled out and climbed off me. He looked down and saw that his penis was covered in my virginal blood. Then he got up and came round the side of the bed and grabbed my hair to pull my face against his dripping cock. "It's your blood, you can suck it off" he said and I was so beaten that I just opened my mouth and took his cock into it. Then a reflex action took over, and, as I was tasting the blood and semen, I just clamped my mouth shut and bit off the end of his penis.'

'You did what?' said John. 'You bit off his penis!'

'Just that. My teeth shut, and off it came, like biting into a sausage.'

'Oh my God, I'm shuddering at the thought.'

'Shut up and let me finish.'

'Sorry - go on.'

'Needless to say, my uncle paid no further attention to me. He was too busy screaming and holding the bedding over what was left of his penis to stop the blood. I shot into the bathroom and was violently sick into the toilet, and, when I finished, I flushed his disgusting cock down the drain. In the meantime my aunt had come up, and she phoned for an ambulance. One of the paramedics was a woman, and she noticed that there were bloodstains down my legs. She called the police, then cleaned me up a bit and soon a police doctor arrived and examined me. Uncle was carted off to hospital, and, to cut a long story short, he finished up with a long jail sentence and a divorce, and that was the last I heard of him.'

'I was determined that I wasn't going to let him spoil my life, so I finished the school year with good results, then went back to my parents and went on to University. After that I went through several good jobs and ended up as your boss. The real effect of that teen-age trauma was that, for a bit I hated men - all men, without exception. Then I rationalised my feelings and lost the hatred but not the contempt. I was determined that no man was ever going to get the better of me, and I used every trick in the book, plus some I invented, to get up the ladder, stamping on any man's hands on the lower rungs. So that's how I got to be the boss you know and loath.'

'I never loathed you' said John. 'I certainly didn't like you, but I respect your abilities, and that made you tolerable. But now...'

'What you probably guessed is that I never had any relations with a man outside working relationships. Oh, and not with a woman either, in case you wondered. I just had revulsion at the thought of any sort of sexual contact, even with myself. I've never masturbated, and when I shower, I make it as quick as possible, especially when I'm washing my...my sensitive parts. And then...'

'When you rescued me from that bloody pond - rephrase that, that wonderful pond - I was just grateful that you had done it, but it was only what I would have expected. Then when I started to shiver, I began to lose all thoughts except how cold I felt. When you undressed me and then stripped and got in beside me, it was nothing, just a sort of medical treatment, and when I started to recover, I just went to sleep, as you know. But then, in the early morning I woke up and, for the first time, I realised that I was naked and being held by a naked body - not just a naked body, but a naked male body. You were breathing gently, I was backed up against you and your arm was round my waist, and I could feel your penis against my bottom. For the first time in my life since...since it, I was with a man who didn't threaten me, who felt warm and protective, and I felt that it was just possible that I could be a more whole person. I went back to sleep feeling wonderfully happy, and next thing I knew was when I woke up to see you walking towards me naked and with your penis stuck out. My immediate reaction was fear, remembering that the last time - indeed, the only time - that I had seen an erect penis was when it happened. I was ready to fight you off, but you walked straight past the end of the bed and into the bathroom, and I felt like a child that's had a bag of sweeties snatched away.'

'That wouldn't have been any use or any threat to you' he replied. 'It was just a piss hard, not the real thing. I guess you wouldn't know that a man often wakes up in the morning with an erection, but it goes away as soon as he passes urine.'

'Well, we live and learn - or I do anyway. After that I realised that there was at least a chance that, with the right man, I might be able to have a relationship with a man. Now, please tell me why you didn't touch me here or at the hotel. You must have realised that I was offering myself then?'

'When we were here I was just doing what I could to help someone in trouble, and it wouldn't have mattered who it was. I came to bed with you because I couldn't think of any other way of warming you up, and I must admit I was afraid that you would die - and I really didn't want to get rid of you that much. The circumstances could hardly have been less propitious for a sexual relationship, and I just didn't have any desire for you at that moment. And, at the hotel, I thought that you wanted to pay for what I'd done, with no thought of affection. I don't fuck bodies, no matter how attractive. I like to make love with a women for whom I have a real affection, not just a lust.'

' Well, you certainly seemed pretty affectionate just now. Please carry on like that for the rest of the weekend. Now I've tried sex with someone I ...I like rather a lot, I'd like to try and make up for lost time, if that's all right with you. I'm sure my pussy will be ready to welcome you very soon.'

'Just as well it's not ready just now, as we've got to get up in good time to go to the presentation.'

'I hate to disappoint you, but there isn't any presentation tomorrow. I lied to you, and it's not till Monday afternoon.'

'Bloody hell, you really were sticking your neck out, weren't you. You could have been mega embarrassed if I'd not gone along with your sordid plan.'

'One of us would have had to resign, and I reckon it would have been me. John, I just wanted you so much that I was ready to take any risk. Now you can't imagine how happy I am, and, if it only lasts for the weekend, I'll still have something to remember.'

'I'll try and make it the best for you. Now, let's get some sleep, shall we? I'd like to give you a cuddle when you aren't bloody frozen.'

'Is it OK if I strip first? I'd like to be naked against you again, and perhaps you would return the compliment.'

'It would be a pleasure, madam'

He held her briefly in his arms, feeling the warm softness of her and mentally contrasting it with the cold, semi lifeless body he had rescued at their previous visit. He kissed her gently, then she turned over and fell asleep almost instantly. He couldn't sleep for a while, and he lay with her warm body against him, his arm round her holding her breast, and finally he, too, slept. He woke to the early morning light, and slid out of bed to have a piss, then crept back in again without waking her. As he lay beside her he felt her stir slightly, and, as he moved closer to her, she murmured a greeting. He just said "Hello" and moved close to her, kissing her on the nape of her neck, then nibbled and licked her, progressing upwards to her ear, which he bit, then pushed his tongue into her. She squirmed under his attentions, and he slid his hand round to her breast. His fingertips delicately explored the soft curve, and then he cupped the firm globe in his palm and squeezed it, drawing his hand away so that his fingers finally held her nipple, which grew tumescent under his touch. He rolled the pliant flesh between his fingers, and she gasped as he pulled it firmly, stretching it and pinching it. She moaned quietly as he repeated his attention to the other succulent mound, and, as he pressed harder against her, she felt his penis hardening and intruding between her thighs, and felt an unaccustomed wetness in her vaginal canal as her juices began to run.

John took his hand from her breast and moved down the bed a little, bringing his knees up and pushing hers up at the same time. He took his engorged penis in his hand and moved it so that it was just intruding into her pussy lips. He made a series of small movements, parting the entrance a little further each time, making sure that she was thoroughly lubricated, and felt the warm, wet welcome as he finally slid slowly and gently into the waiting passage. He pushed slowly deeper until his thighs were pressed hard against the firm, pliant cheeks of her arse. He stayed still for some time, savouring the feel of the muscles in her tight canal contracting in response to the small pulses of his swollen member. He put his arm around her waist and moved his hand slowly downwards till his fingers felt the crisp hair, and he went down further till his finger probed the top of her slit. A little further and he felt the hood of her clitoris, and he moved slowly to and fro across it. She made little mews of pleasure, then she gasped loudly as he probed under the hood and found the fount of her pleasure, the little bud hardening under his tender caress.

He began to move gently in and out of her canal, sliding joyously in the slippery wetness. He began to move a little faster, and his hand became more urgent in its agitation of her pleasure bud. Now she was audibly responding, each of his thrusts eliciting a gasp of expelled air, and he began to feel a series of contractions gripping his rampant cock. The palm of his hand was pressed into her pubis as his fingers worked their magic, and she was locked against him as he made a quick series of short, hard thrusts. At last he felt the pressure building up in his balls, and he pulled well back, then thrust hard and deep into her, and they both felt the rush of fluid jetting deep into her waiting passage, and he thrust four or five more times, each thrust losing its intensity as his balls emptied of their contents.

They lay, locked together, as his penis slowly subsided and slid out of her loving pussy, and finally he released her.

'Shower first or breakfast?' he asked.

'Breakfast please - I'll get it.'

She stood up and he admired the sight of her firm back and rounded buttocks, moving delightfully as she walked. She put on the kettle and made coffee and toast, and they sat down opposite each other, still both naked. She giggled suddenly

'I'm all wet between my legs, and I can feel your juice oozing out of me.'

'Do you want me to lick it off?'

'Don't be disgusting - you'll be asking me to suck your cock next.'

'Not yet - I'd be a bit scared of your bite reflex, and I'm rather attached to my cock, and I want to stay that way - attached to all of it. But, seriously, I hope that when we know each other a bit better, we might get round to some oral sex.'

'It would bring back too many bad memories, so if you don't mind waiting...'

After breakfast they showered in the tiny cubicle, not big enough for two, then they went out for a walk in the woods. They were like two kids together, chatting away and making silly jokes, finding out about each other. As they had few provisions in the chalet, they drove into the nearest town to buy some food, and had lunch in a sandwich bar. There was a nice looking pub restaurant in the town, so they went and made a reservation for dinner. They returned to the chalet and just sat and talked all afternoon. John quite fancied the idea of more lovemaking, but decided not to push it too hard.