Snowed In with His Boss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Later they went to the pub and were met by a jolly waitress wearing a short skirt and a lacy blouse over her very ample breasts. She chatted to them and suggested they might like to eat in a curtained alcove, where they would be separated from the other diners. They happily accepted this offer, and sat side by side on a cushioned bench. As they sat John dropped his hand on to Rita's thigh, then gently drew her skirt up over her knees so that he could find her warm thigh over her stockings, and his hand moved slowly upwards over the slippery surface. Then, suddenly, his fingers moved from the firm fabric to the velvety soft smoothness of her skin, and he moved towards the heat of her vulva. He had expected to encounter the elastic of her panty leg, but instead he slid smoothly through the loose leg of her French knickers and his fingers brushed the soft hair covering her outer lips. As he probed, his fingers parted her lips and he felt that her fluid was already moistening her inner lips, and he slid into the hot, damp channel. She had said nothing, but he heard her make a sharp intake of breath as he pushed deep into her.

Just then the curtain slid aside and the waitress entered. She immediately realised what was going on, and she gave a broad grin and sat down on the bench alongside Rita.

'Let me help' she said, and slid her hand inside the loose top of Rita's dress and under her bra. Rita and John were more than a little taken aback by this action and were too surprised to stop her, and, as Rita found her breast cupped by a warm hand with questing fingers brushing across her hardening nipples, she didn't want to stop her. John realised that the extra caresses were welcome, and he rotated his hand so that his thumb was probing under the hood of her clitoris and rubbing it as it swelled under his touch. The waitress leaned across Rita so that she could kiss John, and next minute all three were exchanging kisses. The plunging tongues and the caresses of her breast and sex sent Rita into a delirium, and John had to put his hand over her mouth to suppress her cries as her body thrashed in an enormous orgasm. At last she quietened and was still, and the questing hands were withdrawn.

'That was fun,' said the waitress. 'By the way, my name is Joan, and I'd love to have a threesome with you two.'

'Thanks for the offer Joan,' replied Rita 'but I'd like a bit more experience on a one to one basis. I'm a bit of a late starter and I need to make up time with this man. Maybe another time?'

The rest of the excellent meal passed with no further excitements, though Rita kept having minor fits of the giggles as she remembered what had gone on. She insisted on paying for the meal, including a hefty tip, and they left after both kissing Joan briefly. When they got into the car, they both burst out laughing, then John drove off down the road, but after a mile or so he turned off into a wooded track and stopped the car.

'Get into the back.' he said, and they both transferred to the spacious rear seat of the Range Rover. He pushed her back onto the seat and knelt on the floor in front of her. He unzipped his fly and pulled out his very hard penis. She lifted her bottom so that she could pull up her skirt, and spread her legs wide so that he could see that, when she had visited the toilet after the meal, she had taken off her knickers. In the moonlight shining into the car, her pussy was dimly visible, not that he needed to see what he was doing. He pushed forward and, at the same time, pulled her forward on the seat so that he could engage the tip of his penis between her waiting lips.

'You can't imagine how near I was to leaping on you and screwing you back in that restaurant.'

'Screwing me or screwing Joan?'

'Both.'

'So you fancy a threesome?'

'Not just now, you're enough. But some time - who knows?'

'Bastard - now get on with it.'

John thrust into her wet pussy, moving firmly till their pubic bones met. He began to move slowly in and out, and her hips were pushing back at him. His movements became quicker, and the sound of his wet organ slurping in her sopping channel was accompanied by her quiet moans as she became more aroused, and he quickly felt the rush of his sperm from his balls and along his shaft before blasting deep into her vagina. He rested buried deep in her as he leaned forward to kiss her succulent lips. Then he slowly withdrew his now flaccid member.

'I hate you coming out of me - I feel all empty. And now I'm oozing your sperm all over the Rangie's seat. Lucky it's leather, it should clean off easily. Give me some tissues, so I can mop it up and stuff some between my legs till we get back.'

He handed her a box of tissues from the seat pocket, and, after she had mopped up a bit and put her knickers on, they got back into the front seats and drove back to the cabin,

'That's the first time I've had a shag in a car. It's all right for an emergency, but I prefer a bed, so let's go and find one.'

'Yes, I agree - obviously I hadn't performed in a car. Still, I'll just add it to a weekend of interesting firsts.'

He drove back to the chalet, and, after a drink of coffee with a glass of brandy, they soon made their way back to the bed. Their lovemaking was gentle, and unhurried. They both realised, without having spoken the words, that they would be together for a very long time, so there was no rush, and that they would have plenty of time to experiment. She did very briefly kiss his penis, but wasn't yet ready to take it into her mouth, and he didn't try to persuade her. They were more than satisfied with long, slow orgasms, and finally fell asleep, again with her spooned against him and with his hand cupping her breast.

Next day they spent a lot of time in bed, making love and finding out about each other. In the afternoon they went for a walk, and while they were walking Rita quizzed John about the way she had behaved as a boss.

'Do all the staff hate me - I've been a right bitch, so I wouldn't be surprised if they do?'

'Well, let's just say that you haven't exactly courted popularity, and there has been the odd adverse comment.'

'I get the feeling that you are understating the case just a little - how about telling me the truth.'

'I'll just say that their have been one or two interesting suggestions made about what a couple of the lads would like to do to you, some of them a bit on the painful side.'

They walked in silence for a while, then she spoke again.

'I've been a right cow, haven't I? You can, perhaps, understand a little of why I've behaved the way I have, to the men anyway, but it's no excuse, really, and perhaps I ought to suffer some of the punishment that they have wished on me.'

'Are you suggesting that you want to submit yourself to these guys and let them carry out their fantasies on you? Because I want you for myself, not to let anyone else touch you.'

'That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. No, I thought perhaps that you could act as a stand in, and punish me on their behalf - does that sound totally bizarre and perverted?'

'I think I see what you are getting at. I'll give it some thought.'

That was the end of the conversation, and they walked on till they returned to the chalet, but, while they walked, John had recalled one of the suggestions that had been made as to what would be an appropriate punishment for some of Rita's more drastic management decisions, and he recalled one of his colleagues somewhat outrageous ideas. This would certainly make her realise just how badly she had been perceived, and might also be finally pleasurable - for him, and perhaps for her. When they were inside, he poured her a fairly stiff drink of whiskey, and when she had finished her drink he got to his feet and pulled her up. He led her across to the table, pushed her head down onto it, and pulled her skirt up to her waist, exposing the silky fabric of her French knickers.

'What are you doing?'

'Shut up - it's punishment time.'

She started to speak, then stopped. She wasn't used to being spoken to like that, and wondered what was coming next. She soon found out. He took the waistband of her knickers and ripped the garment down her legs, leaving her lovely arse totally exposed, and, before she had time to speak, his hand descended onto her buttock, travelling fast and hard. John was a big man, with big hands that were surprisingly hard, and the impact made her scream.

'You bastard...' she began, but the second impact shut her up, and the pain shot through her. Her instinct never to admit defeat took over as the blows landed thick and fast, first on one cheek, then the other. She was biting her tongue to stop herself crying out, but, nevertheless, John could hear little whimpers as she tried to keep quiet. After twenty blows, John asked her 'Had enough', and she said, through gritted teeth, 'Yes, thank you.'

She tried to stand up, but he pushed her back down. He picked up a bottle of olive oil that he had placed on the table, removed the cap, and poured a liberal quantity on the crack of her buttocks. As it ran down between the firm globes - glowing bright red from the beating - he pushed his fingers down till he came to her anus, and began to work the slippery fluid into the orifice, till he felt them start to ease into the sphincter. She began to protest, then thought better of it, and, with her head turned, she saw him undo the waistband and zip of his trousers and let them fall to the floor, then pushed his pants down after them. His penis sprung up, fully erect, and he poured some oil into his palm and then coated his member, pushing back his foreskin to expose and lubricate his glans. He moved forward and brought the tip of his cock into contact with her puckered orifice.

'Christ, John, not there.'

He took no notice, and started to push against her. He felt her body yielding to his pressure, and watched his penis slowly penetrating into this secret part of her. She was moaning with pain, and her sphincter was resisting him, but finally the bulge of his glans passed the barrier, and was inside her anal canal. He stayed still for a few moments to allow her to acclimatise to this intrusion, and then he pressed forward again and continued till his penis was buried in her to its full depth. Again he gave her the chance to get used to his intrusion, then drew back, then forward again. She was moaning a little, but the noise had changed, it sounded more like pleasure than pain. He reached one hand under her body and grasped a breast, which he squeezed, then took her nipple and tweaked it, feeling it grow under his touch. His other hand slid under her belly till his fingers found her engorged clitoris, which he caressed firmly. Now the noise she was making was definitely one of arousal and pleasure, and, as his movements became faster and harder, she was crying out to him.

'You bastard, this is bloody wonderful you filthy sod...oh Christ, do that harder.. yes, that...ooooh God, ooooooh.'

Her voice became incoherent as she pushed back against his moves, and she finally howled loudly as her body spasmed against him. He, too, was ready to come, and he rammed his penis hard and deep as he shot jet after jet of his fluid deep into her anal orifice. At last he was done, and he leaned over her and kissed her ear.

'So do you promise to be a good girl in future?'

'As long as you do that occasionally to remind me.'

He drew back, and his now limp cock pulled out of her sphincter with a rather obscene squelch, and he saw his sperm fluid running out of her gaping orifice. She stood up and turned towards him.

'Sorry boss, perhaps I should have given you a bit of warning.'

'Was that really what they wanted to do to me?'

'It was one of the more colourful suggestions, there were others which would have left a more lasting impression.'

'What do I do now to put things right?'

'Just be as nice to the rest of the staff as you have been to me - but without the sex, of course. Keep that for me.'

'Hmm. I might be tempted to see if I enjoy it more with one of the other men at work - Tony, for instance.'

Tony was one of the younger men who had suffered from her tongue, and it was he who had made the suggestion that John had just executed, but John had no intention of telling her that.

'If you do, you'll find out what a real spanking feels like. You're mine now.'

'Quite the little caveman, aren't you. Are you planning to marry me then?'

'Yes.'

'And suppose I say no?'

He pulled her to him, then sat down with her dragged over his knee, pulled up her skirt again and gave her buttock a gentle tap.

'All right, I give in. Yes, you brute, I'll marry you. Now, seeing that your cock is still on display, let's see if I can use it.'

She stood up and removed her knickers, which were still draped round her ankles. His cock was starting to rise, and she dropped to her knees in front of him, parted his legs, and brought her face down to his crotch. She took hold of him and began to lick along the length of his shaft, then put her mouth over the end and pushed his foreskin back with her lips. She suddenly had a memory of the only other time she had had a penis in her mouth, her uncle's, and wondered if John was also remembering what she had told him about what she had done to that. She released him and laughed at John.

'It's all right, I promise I won't bite. Anyway, it looks ready for action.'

She hitched her skirt up and straddled his lap. She wasn't quite sure of the geography of their bodies in this position, but John guided her over his now rampant penis and, with his hands under her arse cheeks, lowered her so that he slid into her welcoming vagina, till they were locked together.

'Now what do I do?'

'Just move around till you feel right, if it's good for you it will be for me. Here, let me help.'

He lifted her a little, then lowered her again, and she quickly got the hang of it and positioned herself so that she could rise and fall on him. She moved more and more quickly, and her luscious pussy was sliding up and down as the muscles in her canal began grasping at him. He responded by pushing back at her, and soon the sound of their mating became louder as her thighs slapped down on his and the slippery slurp of their wet organs became faster. She was fast coming to her orgasm, and she took hold of his head and her mouth engulfed him as her tongue thrust into his mouth. Their mouths hungrily searched each other, when she suddenly released him and stopped moving on him, while his cock was deep into her pussy, and her muscles began gripping it hard. The movement was all that was needed to make him ejaculate and he pumped his juice deep into her as she went rigid with her orgasm.

They stayed locked together while they both came down from the heights of their orgasms, and at last they relaxed. She kissed him, gently this time, then withdrew so that his penis slid out of her vagina.

'That was fun' she said.

'Glad you enjoyed it. Only problem is that this chair is bloody hard, so I'd like to get up now, if you don't mind.'

They went and showered, then she made lunch. After that, it seemed sensible to go back to bed and expand her knowledge of sexual positions and related activities. They didn't sleep too much that night, and in the morning they had a quick check on how much she had learned before going off to their meeting to accept the contract that was offered to them.

And after that...

Tony said to John a few months later 'What the hell's happened to Rita. She's suddenly totally human. What did you do to her when you went to that contract meeting?'

'I did what you said you wanted to do.'

'What...you don't mean...?'

'Smacked her arse and then fucked it.'

'Yeah, a likely story. Whatever it was, I just hope it lasts. By the way, she seems to be putting on a bit of weight. You haven't got her in the club, have you?'

'You'll find out soon enough. By the way, would you like to be my best man?'