Snowed In with My Stepsister Pt. 02

Story Info
My stepsister returns the favor, and again the next morning.
5k words
4.62
20.6k
40

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

As always comments and questions are encouraged. I hope you like it and I hope that I'll have time for more stories in the future.

------

There I was, sitting on the floor with my back against the couch, frozen in disbelief. I had just eaten my stepsister's pussy and now she was crawling towards me with her eyes locked on the tent in my sweatpants and a huge grin on her face. My dad had surprised her mom with a trip to a Caribbean resort leaving Ari and I alone at the cabin we usually rented for Christmas. Then her luggage got lost and her clothes soaked. When we cuddled up in front of the fire to help warm her up somehow one thing had led to another and next thing I knew I was making my petite, half-japanese stepsister cum on my tongue. I swallowed hard, still tasting her creamy juices. Ari smiled and looked me in the eyes. "I don't know where you learned how to do that, but I'm not done with you yet and it's time I returned the favor."

My cock throbbed in anticipation as Ari came closer. "You know, big brother, it'll be easier for me to suck your cock if you're sitting on the couch so why don't you..." My brain stopped short circuiting long enough for me to jump to my feet. Ari giggled as I went to sit back down but she reached out to stop me first. "Hold on, let's get these off of you first." She said with a sly smile as she gripped the waistband of my sweatpants. With a quick yank my stepsister pulled my pants down and my cock sprang free, inches from her face. Ari giggled again and bit her lip before reaching out to gently take my cock in her hand. "I was worried when I saw the size of that bulge but it looks like I can work with this."

"Yeah... sorry..." I said, averting my eyes.

Ari stopped and looked up at me. "Why are you apologizing? Your cock is gorgeous."

I hadn't been expecting gorgeous. "I just... I know it's not that big."

Ari rolled her eyes and stroked my cock. "I don't know who told you this wasn't big, but I think you need to watch less porn bro. You're what? Six inches?"

"Six and a half."

Ari chuckled "That's bigger than most. If anyone told you that you were small then they've got issues. I was worried that I might not be able to make this fit. Seriously look at how deep this would go."

My stepsister held my cock to the side of her head and leaned forward putting her lips on my hips before tracing her fingers along the length of my shaft and holding her finger at the point where the tip of my cock rested on her neck. Ari pulled back and showed me her finger. "Look at that! I can't even get all of that in my mouth. I hope you weren't looking for deepthroat tonight 'cause that'll take some practice."

I shuddered as my stepsister' fingers traced back along the length of my shaft. For a long moment Ari just stroked my cock, turning her head to admire it from every angle. "hmmm..." she finally said "I think this-" she said as she traced the vein that wrapped around my shaft with her fingertip "is my favorite part."

Ari stuck out her tongue and placed the tip against the base of my cock and traveled the same path her finger had been on seconds before. I gasped as I felt a tongue on my cock for only the second time in my life and flinched as she put it in her mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut out of reflex waiting for the worst until I realized that my stepsister had stopped. "You OK bro? I'm not hurting you am I?"

I shook my head and sat down, trying and failing to keep myself from trembling. "No, it's not you. I just- I had a bad experience the last time."

Ari sat between my legs and kissed my thighs before laying her head on my leg. "I'm not going to do anything you don't want me to do. OK?" I nodded, trying to keep my heart from racing. "Can you tell me what happened?" I nodded again and took a deep breath.

"Do you remember that girl I dated back in my senior year of high school? Well, she was... not great in a lot of ways. She was selfish, manipulative, and pretty much just used me for money. I found out after we broke up that she and her friend had a contest going to see who could cheat on their boyfriends more times without getting caught. She won since I never figured it out. Anyway, I only ever asked her for a blowjob once and the second she put it in her mouth she bit down and told me not to ever ask her for that again. Ever since then I've been too scared to even ask."

Ari stayed silent for a long moment as she stroked my thighs. Finally, she got up on her knees and kissed me fully on the lips. "She was a bitch and if I ever see her again I'm going to punch her in the fucking taint. For now though I think you need to learn what a good blowjob is. OK?"

I laughed softly. "Sounds good."

Ari stroked my cock again and kissed the shaft gently. "Is it alright if I suck your cock?"

I chuckled at the absurdity of it. My stepsister was sitting nude between my legs asking me if she could suck my dick as casually as if she was asking me to get her a drink from the kitchen. I grinned and rolled my eyes. "I dunno Funsize. Maybe we shouldn't, we are related after all." Ari locked eyes with me and planted my cockhead against her lips, stroking me slowly as she waited for me to give her permission. "OK, I guess, if you're going to be so nice about it."

Ari licked her lips, her tongue darting out to quickly lick the drop of precum off the tip before she planted several more kisses along the underside of my shaft and head. "You're no fun bro. You should have made me beg. I've been trying to tell you all night that I like it when the guy takes control. But since this is your first real blowjob I'll be a good girl and show you a good time." Before I could even start to imagine my bratty little sister begging me for anything I felt a surge of sensation as she took my cockhead into her mouth. My stepsister's tongue swirled around the crown of my cock before she leaned forward and took as much of my shaft in her mouth as she could. I felt my cock press against the back of her throat and Ari held herself down for long enough that I could feel my cock swell and throb against her tongue.

As she tried to force more of my cock into her mouth, I felt the back of her throat resist before it suddenly spasmed. Ari gagged and coughed before pulling her head off my cock a few inches, but she quickly wrapped her hand back around my shaft and stroked it. A string of spit hung from her dripping lips and connected to my shining cockhead. I caught Ari's eye and saw that tears were starting to well in the corners, but she was grinning from ear to ear. "Damn..." she said when she caught her breath "I only had an inch to go." Ari continued to stroke my cock as she leaned forward and buried her face in my crotch, kissing the base of my cock. "Was that good? Tell me what you want."

I reached out a trembling hand to run it through my stepsister's hair. "I-I want you to s-suck my cock."

Ari smiled a ran her tongue along my shaft. "I'm already sucking your cock big bro. Tell me what you really want. Make me do it."

"I-I-" I took a deep breath to try and calm my nerves. I grabbed Ari's head and brought it lower to put my balls against her lips before I let go. "I want you to give me the best blowjob you've ever given. I want my little sister to make me cum." Ari moaned and stroked my cock faster as her mouth open wide to suck one of my balls into her mouth. The spit from her gagging lubed my cock nicely as Ari continued to stroke my cock while she alternated between stimulating my balls and shaft. She only slowed her stroking when she moaned as she worked her other hand between her thighs. I wanted to watch her playing with her clit but before I could say anything she took my cock in her mouth again and my mind went blank as she tried once more to take my cock all the way down her throat.

I grabbed her head and firmly held her down, feeling the resistance of her throat slowly start to give way. Ari's hands rested on my thighs, ready to push herself away, but made no other move to stop. Instead of pulling away I felt her tongue dart out between her lips to caress my balls. I slowly fucked my stepsister's face trying with each stroke to get deeper into her throat feeling an orgasm start to build. Unfortunately, Ari was at her limit and pushed against my thighs giving me the cue to let go of her head. This time when she pulled away my stepsister almost fell back on the floor, gasping for air and tears streaming down her face.

I froze, terrified that I had gone too far and hurt my sister when I saw Ari start to masturbate before she had even caught her breath. "Fffuucckk" she groaned as she worked two fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. Ari looked at me between her legs. "Get over here and fuck me so I can make you cum!"

I stood up off the couch and started to go between her legs, images of pounding my petite stepsister into the floor flooding my brain, but I hesitated. Oral sex was one thing, that would be crossing a whole other line. Instead, I straddled her face, my body hovering over hers for us to please each other orally again. "We'll fuck when I say so Ari. This is what you get for now." Ari moaned and shuddered as her fingers worked faster against her clit. Without needing any other prompting, she greedily sucked my cock back into her mouth and wrapped her free hand around my back to try and urge me deeper. Instead of obliging her I put my head back between her legs and ate my stepsister's pussy for the second time that night.

Ari's moans were muffled by my cock as my tongue found her clit once again, the vibrations of her moans causing my already overstimulated cock to throb. I noticed that after several orgasms Ari's pussy juice was somehow creamier and sweeter, with the saltiness of her sweat mixed in to make it even more delicious. I took my time to lick slowly from her clit down along the inner folds of her pussy before I couldn't reach any further. Part of me wanted to focus on eating her out, but the rest of me was distracted by my sister's increasingly desperate efforts to suck the cum right out of me.

Our moans filled the living room as we both tried our best to make the other person cum, both distracted in our own efforts by the skill of the other. As Ari's talented sucking brought me closer and closer to my orgasm, I eventually gave up trying any fancy tricks and simply attacked Ari's pussy with my tongue, hoping that raw energy and enthusiasm could make up for my distraction. At that moment I could barely hold a thought in my head for more than a second before she took my cock down her throat again. I eventually realized though that the resistance of her throat was gone, replaced by an incredible warm, wet tightness.

I pushed my face away and looked between our bodies to see that she had in fact managed to get my cock all the way down her throat. I felt the muscles in her neck tighten as she gave me the kind of deepthroat blowjobs I'd only ever seen in porn. More than that I saw her throat bulging slightly as it stretched to accommodate my cockhead. Somehow the sight of my stepsister's throat struggling to contain my cock, being used like a cheap sex toy, sent me over the edge and I felt my orgasm finally release.

I'm not sure if I even yelled out words but when I tried to pull my cock out of Ari's mouth she knew what was happening and wrapped her hands around my hips to try and hold me in place. I came with my cockhead still between my stepsister's lips and as the first shot landed in her mouth she moaned sending a vibration through my whole body. Two more streams of cum filled her mouth before Ari let go of my hips and let me pull out of her but a fourth and fifth spurt splattered against her lips and cheek.

I felt weak, the entire day of exhaustion and travel catching up to me all at once and I managed to roll to the side and flop on the ground next to Ari. Ari continued to masturbate as she collected the sperm from her cheek and lips on her finger and sucked it clean. She closed her mouth but didn't swallow as she continued to bring herself to yet another orgasm before she finally sat up and looked at me. She tried several times to ask me a question, eventually opening her mouth to show her tongue swimming in a pool of milky white cream and miming her question to me before I finally figured out what she was asking. "What do I want you to do with the cum? Ummm... swallow? If you're OK with it."

Ari closed her lips and swallowed with a big, exaggerated "AHH" before she laid down next to me giggling. "Next time you don't have to add 'if you're OK with it.'" Ari grabbed the blanket and draped it over us before snuggling up in my arms, smiling. "I knew you had it in you to take charge."

In the back of my mind I was vaguely aware that everything that just happened was wrong. Whether we were related or not, whether it was just oral sex or not, Ari and I had crossed a line and I wasn't sure how I felt about that. At the moment though I just felt relaxed. I had a beautiful, naked woman in my arms, and we were warm and safe, nothing else mattered right then. Ari fell asleep quickly in my arms, and I followed soon after.

----

I awoke sometime after sunrise with a warm, wet feeling on the tip of my cock. I jolted awake as I recognized that the woman in my arms was my stepsister and remembered the events of the previous night. I realized quickly that the warm wet feeling was my throbbing cockhead sliding effortlessly past Ari's pussy lips. Ari groaned in her sleep as she rocked her hips back into me causing the crown of my cockhead to pop fully into her. "Mmmm fuck yeah. That's a good way to wake up." Panicking I tried to pull my cock out of my little sister but Ari arched her back and kissed my neck as she tried to impale herself on my cock. "What's wrong bro? You don't want to fuck my tight little pussy?"

Another inch of my cock sunk into my stepsister and every cell in my body wanted me to just thrust forward and bury myself in her to the hilt. I groaned and pulled away, my cock sliding out against her whimpering protests. "We can't Ari. We... we're-"

"We're what? Related? Not biologically. Besides-" She turned around to face me and pressed herself against my chest. "I love you, I always will, but this isn't love. It's just sex. This is just some fun while we have the cabin to ourselves."

"I don't know Ari, last night was incredible, but sex feels like crossing a line that we shouldn't cross."

Ari sighed and rolled her eyes. "So, eating my pussy and cumming in my mouth wasn't crossing a line? Look, if it helps, I'm not looking for anything serious or for things between us to change. We can make this a one-time thing. After this vacation... I dunno... We go back normal?"

"I don't think I'll ever be able to forget last night."

"I'd fucking hope not, but I didn't say anything about forgetting. I hope when you're 90 years old and so senile you can barely remember your name that you still think about your little sister sucking your cock. I'm saying we have a unique opportunity. We're both single, I'm on birth control, and we have the cabin to ourselves for the next week with nothing else to do. At least while we're here, let's set aside the whole sibling thing for a while and fuck each other's brains out. OK?"

My heart pounded in my ears as I warred with myself. What she was saying made sense but I couldn't shake the feeling that crossing that line wouldn't be something we'd ever come back from. "I want to but... I- I don't know if I can set that aside. It feels... wrong I guess."

Ari sighed and hugged me but didn't object. "I won't force you to do anything. I'm disappointed, but it wouldn't be the first time a guy disappointed me y'know?" She snuggled into me and kissed my neck. "Can we at least keep doing other stuff? You're pretty damn good at eating pussy."

I couldn't deny how incredible last night was or that I desperately wanted to do it again. I took a deep breath and felt my stepsister's warmth as my cock throbbed between her thighs. "I guess the damage is already done. Might as well have some fun with it." I said with a grin.

Ari reached down between us and grabbed my shaft guiding the cockhead up between her thighs until it slipped between her pussy lips. I took a sharp breath at the sudden contact of her wet heat and Ari paused. "Don't worry bro, I'm not going to fuck you, just having a little fun. Is that alright?" I nodded and my stepsister gently resumed stroking my cock with the tip of my cockhead just inside her pussy. I tensed each time her hips shifted worried that I wouldn't have the willpower to stop if she put even a single inch in her. "Relax OK? I'm just getting it wet so I can rub it on my clit. I know the rules."

"N-no it's fine... just..."

Ari stopped stroking again and kissed my neck. "Tell me what to do. Take control. Please."

The word "Please" echoed in my mind and I felt something else stirring in my chest. I remembered last night when she said "You should have made me beg". I felt my pulse slow as a confidence I'd never felt before washed over me. I reached up and grabbed Ari's chin, tilting her head back so I could kiss her lips. A small part of me was dimly aware that this was the first time we'd kissed on the mouth but right then I wasn't seeing her as my sister.

Ari tensed in surprise but that tension quickly melted away as I wrapped my other arm around her and squeezed her in close. I slipped my tongue between our lips and felt her own tongue dance with mine as we kissed deeply. A flash of inspiration lit up my brain and I knew my next move just as confidently as I was about that kiss. I took my hand from her chin and instead grabbed a handful of hair from the back of her head. I pulled gently to tilt her head back away from me and was rewarded when I heard her moan and felt her shudder in my arms. "You want me to take control Ari?"

Her breath was already coming in short gasps as she panted, but she managed to softly whisper her response. "Yes Sir."

"Then I want you to beg for it. Beg to suck my cock." The words felt foreign in my ears. A few days ago and I'd never have imagined saying that to anyone, much less my little sister. Something about my stepsister was unlocking a part of me I had no idea existed.

Ari moaned and writhed against me. "Oh god I want to suck your cock so bad sir! Please let me feel your cock in my mouth again. I want to taste your sweat and cum. I'll give you anything you want if you let me have it." I felt her pussy getting wetter as my cockhead became slick with her juices. Ari's hips bucked and I felt myself penetrate her a little more, her hole greedily trying to draw my cockhead in. I gripped her hair tighter. "UNNGGHH! OH FUCK! Please sir! I promise I'll do everything you tell me. I'll be your little slut. You can use any hole you want. Just please let me taste your cock again!"

I wanted to take her right there. To pound her pussy into the floor until she screamed herself raw. I wanted to use her body like a cheap sex toy. Where were these urges coming from? What was happening to me and why did I like it so much? I started to lose myself in the thoughts swirling through my head when the smell of Ari's sex snapped me back to reality. I grinned and leaned forward to whisper in her ear. "Good girl." Ari shuddered again. "Now worship my cock."

I let go of my stepsister and stood up above her. Ari looked up at me with an expression I'd never seen before on her face. It was a sort of single-minded hunger. At first I thought it was a hunger for my cock or my cum, but it was more than that. She wanted... no NEEDED something from me. It wasn't sex, not really, that was part of it but it was something deeper.

Ari nestled herself between my legs and ran her hands along the backs of my thighs as she leaned in and buried her nose in my pubic hair. My stepsister breathed deeply and sighed contentedly before turning her head to the side and planting a kiss on the base of my cock. More kisses followed up and down my shaft before she began to gently stroke my shaft. Ari turned her gaze up to meet my eyes as she ran her tongue slowly along the underside until the tip of her tongue reached the ridged crown. In her eyes I saw that look again and it clicked into place, she needed to know she was pleasing me, she needed that approval.

12