Snowed In with My Stepsister Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I closed my eyes and groaned with pleasure and heard my stepsister moan in response. Ari stroked me faster as she ran her tongue back down the length of my shaft before sucking my balls into her mouth. The gentle tugging of her mouth combined with the stroking of her hand sent electric waves of pleasure directly up my spine, causing me to shudder. I wanted to grab her head and fuck her face, to shove my cock back down her throat and use her, but I also wanted to see exactly what she would do to try and please me. Without taking her mouth off my balls, Ari ran her hand up my shaft to gather a drop of my precum and rub it over my cockhead. The lubrication let her rub her hand in circles around the tip making my knees weak at the intense sensation.

Afraid that I'd lose my balance and fall on her I managed the effort to pull away from my stepsister's worship. I grabbed a cushion off the floor, sat on the couch and tossed the cushion in front of me. I smiled at Ari. "Get over here slut. You're not done until I cover your pretty little face in my cum."

Ari, grinning from ear to ear, got up off the floor, crossed over to the couch and straddled my hips. "Mmmm..." she moaned as she pressed her pussy lips against my throbbed cock. "You're starting to get the hang of this big bro. Are you sure you don't want to stick that big hard cock in your slutty sister's tight little pussy? I know you can feel how wet you're making me."

It was true, I could feel her juices dripping down my cock and running down my thighs. It would have been so easy to simply thrust my hips up and that last wall would be shattered. One quick motion and I'd be buried in my stepsister's hot, willing cunt. Why couldn't I bring myself to cross that threshold? I groaned in frustration. Mostly at myself. "Not yet slut. I already told you that we'll fuck when I say so. You're pushing it and I think you need to be punished. Now you don't get to cum until after I do."

Ari pouted mockingly but got on her knees in front of me and put her hands on my thighs as she lowered her mouth back onto my cock again. "Hold on. That's not a punishment. Not unless you're saying you can cum just from sucking my cock." Without taking my cockhead from her mouth Ari shrugged and raised her eyebrows as if to say "Maybe I can". I looked my stepsister in the eye and grinned. "You can suck my cock, but you're going to masturbate yourself the whole time. I want at least one hand on that pussy at all times until I tell you that you can stop but you better not cum until I tell you to. Understand slut?" Ari moaned and nodded, the moan sending vibrations through my body. Her hand shot to her clit as she started playing with herself.

I leaned back and watched having something like an out of body experience as my little sister attacked my cock and her clit with equal ferocity. I tried to compare her skills to other experiences I'd had and knew that the other women I'd been with would never measure up. The other women I'd been with had been fine, but more concerned with pleasing themselves than anything else. Ari was different. It was like she got off on getting me off. Like it wasn't that her needs didn't matter, but that she couldn't feel satisfied if I wasn't.

I watched in awe as my cock disappeared down my sister's throat over and over again, her spit running down my balls and thighs as her blowjob got increasingly messy in her enthusiasm. I noticed her legs trembling as her hand still worked between her thighs. I tilted my head to get a better look and Ari obligingly spread her legs giving me a good view of her grinding the palm of her hand into her pubic bone as she plunged 3 fingers into her soaked pussy.

Ari took her head off my cock to catch her breath but continued to stroke it at the same pace, her fist slippery with spit. "Are you getting close Sir?" She gasped. Ari bit her lip and trembled as she clenched her thighs together. I realized that her gasping wasn't that she needed air, it was more that she was putting in so much effort to keep her own orgasm at bay. I'd told her she couldn't cum until I said so and she was trying her damnedest to keep to my punishment. A part of me wondered how far I'd be able to push her, but I knew my own orgasm wasn't far.

I groaned as my stepsister's hand slipped over the head of my cock and her thumb traced the sensitive underside. "Almost there! Tell me how much you want it slut!"

"Mmmnn fuck! God I want your cum on my face Sir! I can't wait to feel your cock shoot all that hot cum all over me. I want to cum so bad. I want to cum with you. Please let me make you cum Sir. Please let me cum with you Sir!" Ari gasped as she felt my cock pulse in her hand and opened her mouth wide in anticipation.

I stood up from the couch and pointed my cock at my stepsister's eager face. "FFFUUUUCCCK! I'M CUMMING! CUM WITH ME!" My cock erupted in a fountain of thick, white streams. I aimed my cockhead away from her open mouth and instead painted her lips, cheek, nose, and forehead with a creamy coating. It was a miracle I didn't get any in her eyes.

Ari's hand had continued working feverishly on her clit, before she finally froze, her whole body tense for what felt like a lifetime before she finally screamed in release. Ari shook as her orgasm ripped through her before she collapsed backwards. I managed to catch her as she fell back on the floor and lowered her down, her hand still stroking her clit and her legs shaking as she came a second or possibly third time. It was hard to tell as she trembled and groaned, but eventually her hand stopped, and my stepsister sighed contentedly.

I looked down at her, the bratty girl I'd grown up with turned into an insatiable slut, covered in her own stepbrother's cum. I felt my cock throb again at the sight of her. I knew it was only a matter of time before I crossed that last threshold and fucked her.

12