Snowed In with My Stepsister Pt. 03

Story Info
My stepsister and I talk, several secrets are revealed.
4.5k words
4.71
13.1k
37

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/24/2023
Created 10/24/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is a work of fiction. All characters are over the age of 18.

As always comments and questions are encouraged. I hope you like it and I hope that I'll have time for more stories in the future.

------

My stepsister Ari laid on the floor, her face covered in my cum, gasping in part from the enthusiastic blowjob she'd just given me and in part from her own earth-shaking orgasm after I'd finally given her permission to cum. It had been less than 24 hours since I'd picked her up from the airport and in that time I'd found out that she had a thing for big, muscular guys (which I would argue I'm not) who take control in the bedroom. I'd also found out that there was something in me that wanted to take that control.

Ari smiled and let out a satisfied moan as she reached up to touch the cum on her face. "It feels like I'm drenched! Could you get me my phone? I want to see the mess you made."

"OH! Yeah, sorry, let me get you a towel too." I slipped my sweatpants back on and went to the bathroom to find a towel and our phones where I'd left them while hanging up our wet clothes from the night before. I felt Ari's clothes and noted that they were still damp. My shirt and jeans hadn't dried either, but I figured that being shirtless for the morning wouldn't hurt. I wondered if Ari would fit any of my clothes or if she was too petite. I was only 5'11" but I'd put on enough muscle to go up a size and she was only 5'1" and barely half my weight. Something to figure out later.

As soon as Ari had her phone back she opened the camera app and giggled "OH GOD! How did you cum that much bro?" She grinned and took a few selfies, making various poses, some sexy, some silly as she licked some of the cum off her lips. I watched my sexy little stepsister taking teasing photos for a few minutes before I felt my cock stiffening again and figured that I should at least go fix us some food before I got other ideas.

As I rummaged through the fridge to try and figure out breakfast I heard my phone buzz from the counter and checked it to find that Ari had sent me at least a dozen photos. Just then another file came in and it showed a short video of her gathering cum off her face with her fingers and rubbing her cum-covered fingers across her clit and pussy lips. "Fuck..." I breathed as I immediately thought of pumping all of her holes full of my cum. I knew that if I went in there right now that my stepsister would be eager for my cock. That all I'd need to do would be to demand it and my stepsister would be my personal sex toy. I tried to convince myself that I didn't want that. That fucking my stepsister was wrong. That treating her like a cheap slut was wrong. I wasn't doing a great job of convincing myself.

I got some bacon and eggs out of the fridge as Ari poked her head around the corner into the kitchen, a few strands of cum still decorated her smiling face. "Hey, fixing breakfast?" I nodded and looked away, not wanting to feel the guilt that came from getting turned on at the sight of her. "Make sure there's plenty of protein, gotta refuel y'know. I'm gonna go get in a nice hot shower and wash some of this sweat off." I took a deep breath and focused on cooking, doing my best to keep thoughts off my stepsister.

A short while later Ari came back into the kitchen wrapped in a towel and I breathed a sigh of relief that she was at least wearing something again. I set a couple plates of bacon, eggs, and toast down on the table and poured us each a mug of coffee. Ari grinned and immediately took a sip of her coffee. "You do know how to make a woman happy don't you bro?" I blushed at the compliment and sat down in front of my plate.

I had just started to dig into my eggs when I looked up and saw that Ari's towel had slipped and she was now sitting at the table, sipping her coffee, naked from the waist up. I sighed and put down my fork full of eggs. "So... are we gonna talk about all of this?" I said, not knowing how to start.

"Talk about what?" she grinned as she took a bite of bacon.

"C'mon Ari. What's all this about? I refuse to believe that me putting on a bit of muscle suddenly makes me irresistible to women, especially my own sister."

"STEP sister."

"You and I both know that hardly matters. We've been siblings for practically our entire lives. This is wrong."

Ari glared at me. "Jesus fucking christ. You can't ever just enjoy yourself can you? It's always gotta be 'Wait let's talk about this. Let's plan out every minute of our whole goddamn lives.'"

I glared back at her. "People need to fucking plan Ari! If it weren't for me then we wouldn't have gotten the rental car or the firewood or even the groceries. I knew you'd show up at the last minute expecting everything to be taken care of for you and sure enough you did and THIS time it bit you in the ass and now you're stuck here without clothes."

Ari glanced away for a second and took a deep breath. "I'm not saying I don't appreciate you taking care of that stuff. I'm just saying that you can't ever just relax and have a good time."

"You're saying that like I'm some stuck up asshole who can't watch a movie without criticizing it, but what you're talking about is fucking your sibling."

"SO WHAT IF I AM!? It doesn't change the fact that you're so wrapped up in your own head that you're turning down a hot, willing partner. We're both adults, we're both attracted to each other. I could go on but I think you get the fucking point. We're you like this with your girlfriends? Is that why you're single?"

"That's enough Ari."

"Bullshit. I think I hit a nerve and now you want to run away."

"Fine. You want to play dirty? Lets talk about school."

"Yeah? So what? I didn't even drop out jackass. I just switched from Pre-Med to something I actually enjoy. Mom just can't accept that I don't want to be a doctor."

"I wasn't talking about college. I was talking about you and Mr. Jones."

Ari sat back and blinked, looking away before she responded quietly. "How do you know about that?"

"Don't change the subject. You fucked your math teacher in senior year. What? Were your grades that bad?"

Ari shook her head. "It wasn't MY grades..."

"Then... what the fuck?"

"Of course. Of course you would only hear part of the story and immediately assume the worst. You're just like Dad, I swear."

I sighed. "I'm sorry Ari. I shouldn't have jumped to conclusions. Can you tell me what happened? Did he force you or something?"

Ari pulled her towel back up and crossed her arms, still not looking me in the eye. "No. He didn't force me. It was gross but it was consensual." Ari took a moment and sipped her coffee before taking a long, slow breath. "OK. I'll at least tell you the short version... So, growing up as the only Asian in a small town was kinda rough. Just the same bullshit every day. I couldn't tell you how often people would randomly bow to me and I've lost track of the names I've been called. But my friend Jenny was never like that. She's had my back ever since middle school. One day she tells me that she's been failing Mr. Jones' class and was sucking his dick for better grades. But then right at the end of Senior year he threatened to fail her if she didn't sleep with him and that meant she'd lose her cheerleading scholarship. She came to me in tears because she was saving herself for marriage." Ari rolled her eyes and took another sip. "I know, it's dumb. But her parents are super religious so she's got some odd ideas about sex and I guess oral is the loophole she found. Anyway... Jenny didn't even have to ask me to jump on that grenade. So I fucked Mr. Jones, I gave him my virginity, willingly, to keep her grades up and no, I don't feel bad about it."

"I-uh... I'm sorry Ari. I had no idea-"

"That's not the end of it. Thing is... Mr. Jones is a gross old perv, but he's also good in bed. I kinda hate it to say it but so far he's the best sex I've ever had. I kept going back to him until I went off to college. He was aggressive, selfish, demanding, demeaning, and I loved every second of it. I don't know why and I'm sure my life would be a lot less complicated if that wasn't the case, but at least I know what I want."

"I don't know what... to say."

"It's cool. I'm in therapy now. Honestly my therapist says that it's a good thing that I'm able to feel 'sexually empowered' from this whole thing. She does say that me seeking out aggressive, older men is 'a destructive behavior' so she suggested that I find a healthier outlet for those urges by writing erotica about my fantasies. Which... in a way... brings me here." I looked at her puzzled, she smiled softly in return "See... in order to write erotica I also wound up reading a lot of it. And a particularly popular genre of erotica is Incest. Which in turn led me to developing a whole new set of fantasies. I figured I'd be safe since I'd never been attracted to you, or Dad, or Mom for that matter. But then I saw you at the airport and I don't know how much of it was that you changed physically, or that you were sweet and caring, or what but before I knew it I was hot, wet, and ready to go."

Ari set her coffee down and looked away "I don't regret what we've already done, and.. yeah... I still want more, but I know that's not fair to you. You were clear that you didn't want to have sex and I shouldn't push it. We can chalk last night and this morning up to a weird... one time thing. And it won't happen again."

"I tried to get Mr. Jones fired."

"What?"

"When I heard that you'd had sex with him I went to the principal to try and get an investigation going. He just asked if I had any evidence and refused to look into it further. When that didn't work, I asked a lawyer and was promptly told that it's not illegal in our state for a teacher to date a student if they're both of legal age. They told me that if I tried to pursue it that the most likely outcome would be your name getting dragged through the mud and nothing happening to him. They told me that it wasn't uncommon for girls to sleep with their professors for grades, and that me trying to help would most likely just lead to trouble for you. I didn't want to believe them. I didn't want to think that you'd use your body like that, but it never even occurred to me that you'd be doing it willingly. After a while I guess since you didn't seem... I dunno... traumatized or whatever, I started to assume the worst. I'm sorry." I took a swig of coffee. "And for the record: I don't regret it either, and I still want more too if you're not mad at me."

Ari chuckled and smiled at me. "You don't need to apologize. You did what you thought was right, and yeah, you jumped to the wrong conclusion, but you weren't off by that much. Before all that happened, I wouldn't have ever thought I'd have fucked a teacher. But... at the same time, I'm my own person. I can do with my body what I want. I enjoy sex. I like rough sex and kinky sex and weird stuff too. I like submitting to someone if I feel like I can trust them and I feel like they know what they're doing." Ari sighed and adjusted her towel. "Well all that kinda killed my mood, but I guess I'm glad you pushed me to have this conversation. You win that one." She halfheartedly mimed marking a scoreboard. "I should get dressed. Got any clothes I can borrow? Pretty sure the airline isn't getting my bag to me today."

I shrugged and picked up my fork. "I've got a spare pair of sweats that you might fit. Check my bag." Ari got up from her untouched plate and kissed my cheek before heading back to my bedroom to change. As I was finishing up my food Ari came back to the kitchen in a very loose pair of grey sweatpants and an oversized tee. I looked at the fabric pooling around her ankles and raised an eyebrow. "Are those even able to stay up on their own?"

Ari chuckled. "Barely. Look." She lifted the t-shirt to show that even with the drawstring tied the pants sat so low on her hips that I could see her pubic hair over top. "Hope you don't mind that I'm going commando. Kinda out of panties right now." My eyes were glued to that patch of hair. I never understood why a teasing peek was often more arousing than full nudity, but I still found myself unconsciously licking my lips. Ari met my eyes and smirked as she stepped closer. My stepsister ran her fingers through my hair. "Careful big bro. I wouldn't want you to break your little rule." She leaned over me and my eyes immediately went down the neck of the shirt to get a look at her A cup breasts and her hard nipples. "I hope you got enough breakfast. I know I'm still craving... meat." Ari grinned, grabbed the bacon off her plate and ran off to the living room, giggling.

I groaned, annoyed at myself for falling for an obvious trap. I went to the window and checked the weather as I downed the rest of my coffee. The snow had finally let up, but we'd gotten close to 2 feet overnight. Not catastrophic, but definitely enough that we'd be stranded here for at least a few days. Thankfully I'd gotten groceries and firewood for the whole 2 weeks. As I cleaned up breakfast I thought about going out to clear off the car and at least shovel some of the snow off the driveway. This far out of the city the snow would be too deep on the main roads, much less the ones through the woods for us to drive out, but the plows would get to us sooner or later and I figured I should at least be prepared in case we need to leave in an emergency. I shook my head. Ari was right, I *did* worry too much. I should just relax and enjoy myself.

I poured another couple mugs of coffee and went back to the living room to find Ari on Dad's old laptop. She glanced up at me as I entered. "Internet's out and we don't have any good DVDs. I was trying to see if any of your old, pirated movies were still on here."

I chuckled. "What's wrong with the DVDs? You don't feel like watching the entire extended cut of Lord of the Rings again? We've got time."

Ari dramatically threw herself backwards on the couch. "NOOO!!! IT BURNS-ES US!" I laughed and handed Ari her mug. Ari grinned and blew on her coffee before taking a sip. "I'll never understand why Dad loves those movies so much, or why Mom tolerates them."

"To hear him tell it the books are better."

"Yeah... I checked out after the fourth song."

"So, what... chapter two?" We both laughed again. "Check if there's a folder called 'Torrents' in the movies folder."

Ari looked back at the laptop. "I don't see it. Damn. Dad must have deleted them."

I sat next to Ari and took the laptop. "I marked it as 'Hidden' so it might be there if I just..." I changed the option to show hidden files and my old Torrents folder appeared. "And there you go. All the cheesy horror movies with Russian subtitles you could ever want." I passed the laptop back to Ari.

Ari sat back on the couch with the screen facing away from me. She had just started looking through the files when she looked up from the screen and cocked her eyebrow. "What's 'Private'? It's another hidden folder in Movies. You've got porn on here too?" I shook my head and shrugged. Ari clicked and her eyes went wide. "HOLY SHIT! It's Mom and Dad!" Ari looked back up at me and scooted closer to give me a look at the screen. "Like it's their porn stash. Of them." I looked at the video icons and even from the small view it was easy to see mom's face sucking cock on the very first one. "Should we?"

I looked at Ari and back at the screen. "You... want to watch our parents have sex?"

Ari turned to face me. "Bro... you came on my face this morning. You have porn. Of me. On your phone. Right now. Don't act like this is much weirder." I thought about what she was saying and she *did* have a point. It felt weird, but it wasn't any worse than anything we'd already done. Not knowing what to say I just shrugged.

Ari grinned and clicked play on the first video. Instantly Mom's face filled the screen. She was wearing more makeup than usual, but it was still apparent that she was much younger looking. Young enough that Ari might have still been a baby. My Dad's voice came from behind the camera. "Get on your knees whore." On the screen my mom quickly got on her knees and demurely folded her hands in her lap. Ari glanced at me, grinning from ear to ear. "Is this what you want whore?" Dad continued. My mom nodded without looking up. With his free hand my dad unzipped his pants and pulled his cock out before placing his hand under Mom's chin and raising her head. The look in her eyes was unmistakable. It was the same look Ari got last night. The same one she had right now. "You love my big white cock don't you whore?" Mom nodded again and Dad slapped her face lightly. "Say it."

Mom practically purred. "I love your big white cock Sir." Ari bit her lip and moaned softly as her hand slowly made it's way under the waistband of her borrowed sweatpants. "May I please suck your big white cock?" Dad didn't respond except to stick his thumb in her mouth. I felt my cock throb in my sweatpants as I watched my mom suck my dad's thumb with his half-hard cock laying across her cheek, moaning in a way I'd never imagined her sounding before. I took my sister's cue and loosened the drawstring of my sweatpants to let my hand inside.

Back on the screen Dad groaned. "You think you deserve my cock whore?" Mom nodded; her eyes closed as she continued to suck his thumb. "I'm not going to let you get away with just sucking it. If I give you my cock, then you're going to take it in any hole I want. Understand?" Mom moaned and nodded again. "You're a whore. But I'm going to make you my whore. I'm going to keep you in my house and make you serve my big white cock anytime, anywhere. Is that what you want?"

Mom stopped sucking Dad's thumb and turned her head, kissing his still half-hard cock. I couldn't understand how he wasn't already a steel pole. I sure as hell was. "Please Sir. It's all I want. I'm a stupid whore who loves big white cock. I'll let you fuck me anytime, anywhere, in any hole. I'll let you do anything you want I just need it." My mom looked up past the camera into my dad's eyes. "Please?" Dad only guided his cock to her lips. Mom took over from there.

I thought Ari's blowjobs were enthusiastic but holy hell this was something else. The second Dad's cock was in her mouth Mom practically squealed in delight and she began bobbing her head. The wet slurping of my mom devouring my dad's cock filled the living room. I looked over at Ari who met my gaze. She was already masturbating with one hand down the sweatpants and another up her shirt exposing one nipple. "Is this OK Sir?" Ari said between panting breaths.

I looked between my sister, desperately hoping I'd give her permission, and my mom, currently fucking her own face as her lipstick smeared all over Dad's cock. I felt the strange surge of confidence I felt last night and this morning returning. "Yes Slut." Ari trembled at the words. "Keep those clothes on and masturbate for me. I want to watch you cum while wearing my clothes. I want you to know that you belong to me now. Make yourself cum while imagining what I'm going to do to you. And yes, I'm going to do it. Everything you want. Everything you need. But we do it on my terms. Understand?"

Ari threw her head back and groaned in pleasure. "Yes Sir. I understand. I'll be a good girl and wait for you. I'm going to make myself cum while I think of you."

I smiled, got off the couch and stood over her before dropping my sweatpants and stroking my cock. "Good girl. Now tell me what you want to do with my cock."

Ari bit her lip and nodded at the screen. At my mom deepthroating my dad's cock until her eyes fluttered from lack of oxygen. "I want that. I want you to take me. Anytime. Anywhere. In any hole. I want to be a filthy slut for you. I want you to slap me, choke me, punish me, I don't care. I just need you to make me your filthy little slut."

12