Snowed In with My Stepsister Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My stepsister's words were like a drug. I heard her begging me and all I wanted was to make her mine. My heart pounded in my chest but instead of feeling nervous I felt powerful. The voice that kept trying to insist that this was wrong was gone. I looked again at the screen to see Dad's hand gently cradling Mom's head as she caught her breath. His cock was hard, her job wasn't done, but there was tenderness there. I'd never understood my urges more than in that moment. There was no need to rush, no need to be nervous. I was in control, and I would give Ari what she needed. She was mine, at least for now.

I gripped the waistband of Ari's borrowed sweatpants and yanked them down to her knees. Ari yelped in surprise as I put my hand between her legs and felt her wetness. "How many times have you cum today Slut?"

Ari shook her head. "I lost count Sir."

"Well I've only cum once this morning. I think I'm ready for another."

Ari nodded frantically. "Yes please Sir!"

I grabbed her ankles and pulled them up in the air, forcing her knees to her chest and pulling her pussy several inches up off the couch. Carefully I guided my cock between her outer lips without entering her and felt the slick wetness of her pussy juice lubricating my shaft. "Spread your lips" I growled and was instantly rewarded with her hands spreading the pink outer lips apart and feeling that wetness glide across my cock. I rested her legs on my chest as I slowly slid her pussy along the length of my cock, masturbating myself with her velvet soft lips. I humped slowly back and forth in long, smooth strokes feeling my cockhead bump into her clit on each stroke and feeling her shudder with each bump. Ari gripped my legs as she came again, and I felt her hips buck.

Between Ari's bucking hips and my position, I felt my cockhead slip into my sisters' pussy. That sudden sensation and the couple inches of intense wet heat was enough to send me over the edge and I began to cum inside of her. My last ounce of resolve vanished, and I plunged into my stepsister's eager cunt, cumming deep inside her and making her scream. Stream after stream of cum painted Ari's inner walls as the world began to fade around me. Suddenly there was only me, my sister, and the raw electricity flowing between us. I don't know how long I held there, cumming inside her, or how much cum I'd poured into her, but I suppose all good things must come to an end and eventually I fell back, my dripping cock sliding from her and a torrent of cum leaking out. Instantly I pulled her back over to me and kissed her on the mouth. Our tongues danced around each other as we both tried to somehow pull each other closer. I finally broke the kiss and looked her in the eyes. "You're mine now."

Ari nodded, her eyes misting up. "I'm yours."

We kissed again and only stopped when I heard voices from the computer again. I looked over to see that at some point Mom had taken off her dress and was currently using her C cup breasts to titfuck Dad who was fucking her hard enough that the camera wouldn't stop shaking. Mom was talking in Japanese, which I only understood enough to know that what she was saying was filthy. Ari giggled "I guess we know where we get it from huh?" I laughed and nodded as Mom swallowed my dad's cum and the video ended. "How many videos are there?" Ari mused. I closed the video player and scrolled through the folder. There were hundreds. Checking the dates on the files it became apparent that our parents had regularly made videos throughout their entire marriage. "We should probably watch a few more, at least to get some ideas for what to do next." Ari grinned. I chuckled and hit play on the next one.

12