Snowed In with My Warm Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother and son the morning after they did something taboo.
2.3k words
4.68
170.6k
249

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/14/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**Everyone in this story is 18 or older**

I wake up the next morning alone in bed wondering if all of this was some kind of depraved dream. Am I just back at my apartment? I rub my eyes and see that I am indeed in my mother's room. My pants and shirt are not on the floor by the bed where I put them. I smell bacon and pancakes being cooked and hear my mom softly singing to herself. Maybe this all really was a dream? My own mother couldn't have really sucked me off last night.

"Steven," my mother says opening the door wearing only panties and an apron. "Breakfast will be ready soon. I washed your clothes also, honey."

"Uhm, okay, thanks," I say and she sets my clean clothes down on her dresser. "I put chocolate chips in the pancakes because I know they're your favorite."

"Thank you so much, mom,"

She walks away and as she turns around I see her perfect ass that is completely devouring her small thong. Her legs are slender and her exposed back is exciting me. I can't help but imagine seeing her from this angle and fucking her from behind. I put my clothes on and head to the table. My mother is already sitting there with a plate in front of her and a cup of coffee in hand. Her legs are crossed and the robe is hanging over her shoulders so her breasts are exposed. She sees me, smiles, and gets up.

"Good morning, babe," She says and then kisses me on the lips passionately. "Let's eat, okay?"

My mother sits back down at her seat and I sit at the empty seat that has a full plate in front of it. Breakfast is a normal breakfast. We aren't being overly flirty or sexual. I talk about how I'm coming along in my computer science major. She talks about how things are going at the insurance company she's employed at. I explain coding to her and she listens even though she doesn't understand. She tries her best and asks questions still. She explains her job to me which is a bit easier to understand because we all have to have insurance. This breakfast feels normal. It proves to me that sexual things can happen between us and it doesn't have to ruin the dynamic. She's still my mother and I'm still her son. Even though I came in her mouth only a few hours ago. I still feel weird about looking at her breasts. She clearly has no problem with me looking but I don't want to be creepy. I keep looking down and then averting my eyes.

"You can stare at them all you want, Steven," my mother says opening her robe even more. "It's all for you. I'm all for you, honey."

I can't even respond. I just blush and look down at my meal. We're both finished so she gets up and walks towards me. I scoot the chair back to stand up as well but before I can, she sits down on my lap facing me. Both her legs are hanging off mine and I'm face to face with her breasts. She puts her hand under my chin, guiding me to look up at her. She's absolutely gorgeous. Even in the morning with no makeup on. She's a natural beauty in every way. She smiles at me and then leans forward and kisses me on the lips again. She kisses my chin and cheek. She moves down to my neck and I'm shocked to feel her hand grab my dick through my pants. She moves back to my face and licks me from my chin to the top of my upper lip. She's looking at me in such a sultry way. She grabs my hands and places them on her ass. She kisses me passionately again and looks me in the eyes.

"Mom," I say muffled because her lips are pressed into mine. "Can I.....return the favor?"

"You want to?" She asks leaning back and her eyes light up. "You want to eat your mother's pussy?"

"More than anything."

"I didn't want to ask because usually, guys don't want to do that. They require I suck them off but they never want to reciprocate."

"Who doesn't like going down on a woman?"

"Men I've been with seem to think it's gross."

"Well, you haven't been with me yet,"

I grip her tight and stand up. She giggles and grabs onto me as I carry her to the bed. I gently place my mother on her bed. She lays back and her rope spreads open fully on both sides of her. I get on top of her and kiss her. It's like our tongues are attacking each other. We run out of breath from kissing so we separate. She's panting loudly and looking up at me. I've dreamed of this day for so long. I've always wondered what my mother's plump lips would feel like. What the inside of her mouth would taste like. There's no one else I've ever wanted but her. No other woman has shown me live the way she has. The taboo is just the cherry on top. The fact that I know exactly how my mother's mouth feels wrapped around my cock is so dirty.

"Fuck," she moans as I rub her pussy through her thong. "Just fuck me, Steve, just put it inside me right now. I need it."

"I will later, mom," I answer. "Right now I want to taste you."

"Holy shit," she moans as I lick her left nipple.

I kiss my way down her body. Adoring every inch of her as I go down. I kiss her chest and she moans. I kiss her stomach and she giggles. I reach her right thigh and pull her thong down. I kiss the length of her legs as I pull it off. I even kiss her feet when the thong reaches that point. I throw them on the floor and go back between her legs. I'm now facing my mother's pussy. The very place I was born from. Her clit is swollen and excited and her lips look wet and delicate. I kiss just above her pussy and she moans loudly.

"Steven, baby, my love, please." She says running her fingers through my hair. "Don't tease me, darling"

I look up at her and smile. Her hand starts caressing the side of my face. I turn my head, grab her hand, and kiss it softly. She smiles big. She's so beautiful. I'm lucky to be able to have her. Even if she weren't my mother I would want her. I go back to her pussy and give it one long slow lick from bottom to top. Both her legs shake and she puts her hand over her mouth to conceal the moan. I reach up and pull her arm down to her side. Why cover up something so beautiful?

"Steven, I've never, fuck," she moans as I lick her pussy up and down. "I've never felt like this."

"I know, mom," I say looking up at her with my face covered in her wetness. "I feel the same way."

"It's like I created my own perfect lover just for me. I know you asked me this earlier but I'm asking it now. You're okay with this right? It's not weird that I'm your mom?"

"I'm so okay with it, mom. And it is weird but that's what makes it more exciting to me."

"I'm glad we're both okay with being weird together."

I put a finger inside her pussy and focus on her clit. I lash it with my tongue and jam my finger in and out. She tells me to curve my finger upwards like I'm telling someone to "come here." I follow her commands and that causes the moans to get even louder than before. I put my whole mouth around her clit and lick it aggressively.

"Baby, I'm gonna cum!" She screams pushing me down on her pussy. "Don't stop!"

Suddenly she lets out a loud breathy moan and fluids leak from her pussy and right into my mouth. They fall down my chin and leave a wet spot on the bedsheets. I continue licking and sucking on her clit and pussy. She's panting loudly and her lower body is shaking.

"Turn over," I say standing up and pulling my pants down.

"You want to fuck me, babe?" She says turning over quickly. "I need you to fuck me. I need you to fuck your mother every day, okay?"

"I can definitely keep that commitment," I say with a chuckle.

She starts laughing as well but it quickly turns into loud moans as my tongue goes all the way in her ass. She arches her back so her ass goes into the air even more and my tongue gets deeper. I finger her pussy while my tongue licks inside her warm ass. I pull my tongue out and lick her from pussy to ass up and down. Her whole body is quivering and her moans are becoming more hoarse and breathy. I focus on licking her pussy from the back but don't leave her ass unattended. I stick two fingers inside and lick her wet pussy as well as I can. She screams and grabs a pillow to put over her mouth. But I reach forward, grab it, and throw it on the ground where her panties are.

"Steven, fuck!" She screams looking back at me. "I've never had this done to me before. Holy shit!"

"Do you like it, mom?" I ask and then go back to eating her ass.

"I love it!"

Before she can cum again I stop and stand back up. She looks back at me disappointed but is excited when she sees me pulling my boxers down. She expects me to fuck her from behind but I put my hands under her legs and turn her over. She looks astonished and turned on by how forceful I'm being. Without any teasing or hesitation, I shove my dick inside her wet inviting pussy. She moans loudly and I lean forward and kiss her. Our tongues are in each other's mouths as my cock slams inside of her. Her legs wrap around me and she moans into my mouth. We separate our lips for oxygen. But right away she spits up into my mouth and then licks my cheek and chin again. My mother is a dirty woman. The look in her eyes and how her body is shaking and jittering. It's almost feral and very much primal. I pump my hard cock in and out of her. Her pussy feels like it was made just for me. It tightens around my cock and is constantly gushing with fluids. I've never had sex with a woman before this but I just know it wouldn't feel this good and pure. Her pussy and my cock fit together perfectly like a lock and key. No other woman would feel as right as this. It feels so soft and warm as I slide it in and out. It feels better than any fantasy I've ever had about this.

"Mom I'm going to cum," I say pumping in and out of her as hard as I can. "How d you want me to do this?"

"Just fucking cum inside me, fuck!" She screams tightening her legs around me.

"But, wait, are you on the-," I say but am cut off.

"Just cum inside your mother!"

How can I say no to that? With a loud moan, I unload my seed directly into my mother's sopping wet pussy. I pump back and forth even harder than before. Our genitals are creating a loud sloppy wet slapping sound every time I thrust forward. I feel her pussy tighten around my cock and she moans loudly. I lean forward and kiss her as we both finish cumming. We lay like that, worn out and covered in sweat with my cock still inside her for about ten more minutes. My head is resting on the bed next to her head and she is gently kissing my shoulder and neck. I kiss her on the lips again. I look at her and she is just smiling and panting at me. My dick is still semi-hard inside of her. I finally pull it out and as I do a mix of our fluids pours out of her pussy and onto the bedsheets. I plot down next to her feeling exhausted.

"That was good, right?" I ask out of breath.

"That was more than good, my love," She says sounding completely satisfied.

"Shit!" I shout getting up and quickly putting my clothes on.

"What's the matter, honey? I hope to God you aren't regretting anything."

"No, it's not that. I have class in thirty minutes!"

"I'm so sorry for keeping you, Steven. I'm sure the roads have been cleared by now. You can take my car since it's already out there and yours is across the street." She says reaching for the keys on her nightstand.

"You're the best, mom," I say and grab them from her hands. "I'll be back tonight, okay?"

"Don't keep me waiting, honey." She replies and kisses me on the lips one more time.

She plops back down on her bed and lies down. I take one last look at her perfect naked body and head out the door to her car. I start the car but then I feel my phone vibrating. I check it to see that my mother sent me some pictures. One is her smiling and her boobs are in view. Another is her still wet pussy but she's spreading it open with her fingers. Another is her ass but she's holding her cheek open so I can see her tight asshole. The text reads "you can have all this when you get home. study hard, dear ;)"

******************

Thank you for enjoying it. I know you all want longer chapters but this is just something I do in my free time when I'm not writing something serious for publication. Just to explore a fetish and make sure my writing skills don't get rusty.