All Comments on 'Snowed In with My Warm Mom Ch. 02'

by sensuallystricken

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
chytownchytownover 2 years ago

***Thanks for the read.

Mango2021Mango2021over 2 years ago

Give it a couple more chapters

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooover 2 years ago
Epitome of love

Once archaic mores are rightfully abandoned, the purest form of love can flourish. Mother and son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More… Hopefully she gets pregnant and the have sex while she’s pregnant.

Thank you

JimmyC1904JimmyC1904over 2 years ago

👍👍. Love the love story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

More, please, i hope mom gets pregnant and they make love every day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Dropped words, typos, spelling errors, punctuation the list goes on . . . PROOF READING IS A REQUIREMENT.

This is an otherwise fantastic story. Probably the most common wish of sons everywhere. Your penchant for great porn cannot be denied; You write well! It is your typing that does not match your talent.

I will not be alone awaiting his return from classes though.

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

Wow! Yes!……keep going please.

forever316forever316over 2 years ago

Holy crap, more! Please!

forever316forever316over 2 years ago

Holy crap, more! Please!

Silverkid19Silverkid19over 2 years ago

very nice story

hope his mom will prepare it in a sex shop (clit cream, delay cream,cufflinks, vibrators or penis extender) and a lingerie boutique! (laced merry widows, sheer baby dolls , fishnetted bodysuits, or waist cinchers with suspenders)

which of her three assets will be enjoyed first?

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 2 years ago

You have great ideas, but you got to slow down son.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You anal fixation is gay.

malejktmalejktabout 2 years ago

I want this so much.

ChriszszChriszszabout 2 years ago

As a fan of both milfs, and receiving nudes, the last part of your story chimed especially well with me. A great end to a great story. Enjoying your work, man.

Ozgood13Ozgood13about 2 years ago

Damn this is hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Great story, well written and you are adding more which is great for us readers. Gave it a 5.

live4thebjlive4thebjalmost 2 years ago

Would be better if you were a bit more realistic. Tough pill to swallow a virgin that good at oral.

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien420almost 2 years ago

This is an amazingly well written story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Are you british by any chance lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

@live4thebj4: "Tough pill to swallow a virgin that good at oral."

It's not impossible *if* the lady takes the time and makes the effort to teach the boy what she likes.

Porn is useless as "quality educational television" because of what it doesn't show: they never explain how he got this person into bed, they never stick with oral on a woman for even one full minute before cutting away to some other position, for any awkward penetrations (such as anal) they don´t show or explain how *that* got in *there* (it requires some rather specific advance preparation - first you lubricate, then you dilate, then you penetrate - or it's not going in and very likely will cause enough pain or injury that you never get to try anal with that partner again).

A boy can stimulate the G-spot, or the clitoris, or whatever point if the lady shows him these points and teaches him when it's appropriate to give them some attention. Same with foreplay, same with the socialisation, same with breastplay (which porn routinely neglects), same with everything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Study hard, fuck it would be impossible knowing he gets to fuck his moms three holes when he gets home.

guiltypleasureloverguiltypleasureloverabout 1 year ago

I'm a big fan of mother son stories. Especially from the mother's perspective. But this story is great!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Hey i only have a complain, you never explained if her pussy was hairy, shaved, or trimmed in some way, apart of this great story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

lovely story, thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I hope the mom gets knocked up. It was left unclear if she's on birth control. Would be pretty hot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Snowed in with my warm mom is the best story I’ve read by far on this site please for the love of god keep it alive!!!! FYI I just made it through the second chapter! It’s that good!!!! Let’s keep the train rolling!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensuallystricken@sensuallystricken
992 Followers
I write for publication and just post here on my free time. I don't seek out editors and everything here is usually written in under an hour. Writing can become a chore when you're doing it for money. This is just a way to put more enjoyment into a hobby