All Comments on 'Snowed In with My Warm Mom Ch. 04'

by sensuallystricken

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The anal garbage turns a hot I/T story into a gay-denying beta’s confession. /sigh

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story. I always wanted to do this with my mother.

If this is true, then you are a lucky man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This is so good, a real lovestory, she has to get pregnant, please!!

5 stars again!

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikeyover 2 years ago

This is so frikin hot.....PLEASE continue.

sirius23sirius23over 2 years ago

Please keep writing this series. I will be disappointed if there are less than 10 parts! AMAZING

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Anal in a movie theater? Bareback? No lube, no condom, just… bullshit. No way to clean either of them up afterward? Obviously you nothing about the topic at hand.

sensuallystrickensensuallystrickenover 2 years agoAuthor

Y'all, it's called fantasy. Chill

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

I don't know how the seats are set up in the theater you have in mind, but typically that kind of action would create a rocking motion people sitting in the same immediate row would take note of. I'm speaking of experience.

malejktmalejktover 2 years ago

A couple this much into each other, they'll try getting away with having sex about anywhere. I want to see them get caught. Someplace public.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Anal

GROSS

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

wrote v short fan fiction of them being spoted by mom taking her son to the film for his lets say 18th birthday spotting youre 2 and before he know it shes going down on her special man clicked wrong button and lost the lot so heres an even shorter version

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope she had got knocked up

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally unrealistic movie fuck. You couldn't do that even if you wanted to

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I got tired of it and bored. Sorry.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

There's no way you'd first time anal in a movie theatre with no lube or preparation. The idea is hot but it's just not realistic in any way. He should have just stuffed her pussy again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I must say that I'm very much enjoying this story.

And, it's starting to sound like they might stay together, and hopefully as a monogamous couple at that, which would really put a perfect ending on this love story.

However, didn't they have intercourse twice or more before this chapter occurs?

And them getting it on in the filthy closet while the rest of his crew keeps working is a bit far fetched, too. They want to be secret about their love, but it seems to me to be far too risky of the chance of them getting caught in there. Should've waited until he got off work and went home.

The tryst at the theater is far too outrageous to be realistic as well. No way you're gonna pull off anal in a public theater, unless it happened in one of the old adult theaters that were so prevalent back in the 80s and 90s. If you did it in one of those incredibly shady theaters back then, there would've been a stampede of guys trying to get some of moms ass for themselves. Bad scene! Very bad scene, unless you were wacked out on drugs and didn't care.

No lube, very little foreplay, people presumably sitting fairly close, and she just stands up, pulls down her pants and sits down on his cock? Not to mention the awful mess his hand would've made of her lipstick. It'd of been smeared all over her face if he'd done that. I don't buy it, but it is a pleasant thought. Especially for fans of mother/son incest and anal sex, like me!

I really like the characters, and the way they interact with each other, treating each other with respect. The love they feel for each other is palpable and realistic, and the sex is deliciously hot. Great foundation here!

You score 5 stars for the story overall, but 4 for this chapter due to the mentioned issues.

I am very much excited to read the next chapter.

Sincerely,

B4PW.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersensuallystricken@sensuallystricken
I write for publication and just post here on my free time. I don't seek out editors and everything here is usually written in under an hour. Writing can become a chore when you're doing it for money. This is just a way to put more enjoyment into a hobby