Snowfall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They strolled through the lobby of the hotel, and came to the elevators. As if by magic, an elevator door opened in front of them, and another couple stepped out. The couple looked at Kevin and Evelyn and smiled at them, as if they knew something secret, and happy.

Evelyn and Kevin stepped into the elevator, and she pressed the button for the seventeenth floor. She then looked up at him and gave him such a sweet and loving smile, seemingly in response to the smile the other couple had given them. Kevin had a nearly overpowering urge to bend over and kiss those lips.

"Whoa!" he thought. "Let's not get stupid, here. But, oh God, how I want to kiss her." It was as much a prayer as a mental exclamation. Kevin knew this was a prayer God wasn't about to be answering. Adultery was definitely off the list of approved behaviors. As the doors to the elevator separated, he put his left arm around Evelyn's back, and gently propelled and guided her out of the elevator. She immediately crossed her right arm across her body, and took his left hand in her right, and held his arm in place around her as they walked to the hotel room.

When the arrived at the room, she had to release his hand and drop her arm to fish the key out of her purse. She let them into the room, and as Kevin crossed the room to set down the bag with the wine and cheese and crackers, Evelyn went to the phone. She fished a calling card out of her purse and began dialing numbers.

"Hi, Ben!" She said brightly.

Kevin wilted inside. She was calling her husband. He felt totally deflated. They had enjoyed such a romantic day together, and the very moment she got back to the room, she had to callhim. "Well," Kevin said to himself, "That just shows that you were imagining things. She wasn't holding my hand, she was cold. She doesn't really want me, at least, not like I want her to want me."

It hurt, but what could he do? He was being so stupid, feeling all jealous. After all, Ben was her husband. Kevin had no business wanting her. It didn't stop his desires, his jealousy, or his disappointment. The fact was, hedidwant her.

He unpacked the bag, unwrapped a couple of the glasses on the counter, and put them next to the wine bottle. He saw an inexpensive corkscrew, inscribed with the name, address and phone number of the hotel lying on the counter near the ice bucket. He put it next to the wine bottle as well. Then he went into the bathroom.

In the bathroom, Kevin leaned against the counter, unzipped his trousers and fished his penis out. It had been half-hard the entire day, and his balls were aching slightly. He stroked himself a few times lightly, and thought, "Sorry, old pal. I don't think you're going to get any exercise tonight." Then he turned to the toilet, and waited for his mind and plumbing to focus on the other important task, before he could relieve his uncomfortable bladder.

He flushed, zipped up, washed his hands and went back into the room.

Evelyn was just finishing her conversation. "Okay, I'll talk to you tomorrow. I have some more shopping to finish, I didn't find everything I wanted to find today. I'm sure Filene's basement will have what I'm looking for, and then I'll be home on Sunday. Bye-bye."

Evelyn hung up the phone, and turned toward Kevin. Her expression was a little odd, he wasn't sure how to read it. Her tone of voice was flat, in marked contrast to the brightness in it when she was on the phone. "Well, that's done. I can stop worry about checking in now. I hope you don't mind my little white lie. I didn't tell Ben that I was going to be seeing you. I said that I was coming to Boston to do some Christmas shopping. I'll really have to do a lot tomorrow after you go back to school. I don't really know why I didn't tell him, it's not like anything is going to happen."

That last sentence came out very strangely. Was it Kevin's imagination? It sounded like there was disappointment in her voice.

"How about if you get some ice in the bucket? The machine's down at the other end of the hall." Evelyn turned back to her purse and fished the room key out and handed it to Kevin. I'm going to take a bath now. Maybe it will warm up my toes a little bit." Then that little pixie smile slipped back onto her lips. "Now, am I going to have to lock the bathroom door?"

"I'll be good," Kevin promised, earnestly.

"Yeah, that's what I figured." Again, was that a little frustration he heard? He couldn't take a chance. He could just imagine her screaming "Rape!" if he went into the bathroom while she was in the tub.

Kevin took the key and the ice bucket and traipsed off down the hall. His cock was a lot more than half-hard, now. Each time his right leg went forward, it compressed his penis between his leg and his jeans, and rubbed it, exciting him even more. He stopped for a moment, and looked up and down the hallway. Then he adjusted his cock in his jeans a little bit. As much as he was enjoying the stimulation, he was afraid someone would come out of a room and see the shape of his hard-on through his jeans.

When Kevin returned to the room, the bathroom door was just barely ajar. The water was slowly running. Kevin tried to catch a glimpse through the crack between the door and the jamb, but the tub and shower were on the opposite side, so there was nothing to see, not even the mirror. "That'll teach you for trying to be a pervert peeper." he laughed to himself.

He put the ice bucket on the counter, and laid back on his bed. The water was still running. God he was frustrated. He couldn't stand it, so he quietly unzipped himself, and released his throughly erect cock into the air. Again, he was convinced that the moment he would start cumming, Evelyn would come out of the bathroom, so he again, just teased himself with a light stroking.

Kevin imagined Evelyn lying back in the tub, a few islands of bubbles floating around, but doing nothing to cover her breasts or pussy. He thought about the pleasure of soaping her, washing her, letting his hands slide all over her wet, slippery, soapy breasts, tummy and down to her pussy. He played with the idea of pouring her a glass of wine and bringing it in to her. That sounded so romantic. It also sounded dangerous.

He tried to decipher her voice, and to come to some understanding as to why she seemed so underwhelmed about calling home. What did she want? He could understand why she wouldn't tell her husband that he was staying in the hotel with her, but why didn't she even tell her husband that Kevin had come up just for the day?

Suddenly the water stopped flowing. Kevin's eyes snapped open and he hurriedly stuffed his cock back into his pants and zipped them up. Really he had time. It was several minutes before Evelyn came out, with her faded old blue terry robe wrapped tightly around her. It was anything but "sexy," but Kevin still admired her in it. She always pulled the sash tightly, and it accentuated her curves. She wasn't what anyone would call top-heavy but Kevin didn't believe that size was all that it was cracked up to be. Her waist was narrow, and her hips were just great.

"What, you don't have the wine open yet? Make yourself useful!" Kevin went over and assembled the corkscrew. He then removed the foil from the top of the bottle and twisted the corkscrew down into the cork. He stopped for a moment and studied the label. "Chateau Ste. Michelle." It was hometown stuff. Normally something like this would have made him a little bit homesick, but he had the best of home with him, right now.

He pulled the cork out, and poured a little in one of the glasses. It wasn't exactly an elegant wine glass, but you couldn't have everything. He gave it a taste, and was pleased. He looked again at the label, "Gewurtztramiener." He took the other glass, filled it half-way, and then filled his own. He took Evelyn's over to her. She smiled that same smile she had in the elevator, held up her glass, and said, "cheers." They clinked glasses, and each took a sip, looking deeply into each other's eyes.

"I want her." It's all Kevin could think. As strong as his desire for her was, his fear was stronger.

Evelyn grabbed the HBO guide from the television. "Let's see what's on. We can watch a movie, drink wine and get pleasantly buzzed. Maybe I can tempt you out of being so straight-laced."

"Say, this should be good." she exclaimed. "Let's watched "Used Cars!" It should be funny."

Then she turned to Kevin with a kind of mocking smile. "I don't know, maybe you shouldn't watch this with your virgin eyes. It's got nudity in it. Have you ever seen boobs before?"

"I think I'll survive," Kevin replied. Actually he was kind of embarrassed about the idea. Hehadn'tever seen a movie with nudity in it while sitting with a woman. But he wasn't going to let Evelyn get the better of him. Sometimes she could act so superior, and it annoyed him more than a bit.

"Then again, maybe we shouldn't watch it." she answered back.

"Oh? Why not?" Kevin responded.

"Well, any naked woman in this movie has to at least have 44-D's. That's the way these booby movies are. I'll feel inferior with you staring at those big mamas." She actually sounded half-serious.

"I don't think you have to worry about that. Personally, I've never seen anything about you to complain about."

Evelyn turned around to Kevin, one eyebrow raised. "Oh, really? And just whathaveyou seen about me?"

Kevin turned instantly red, which sent Evelyn into laughter. "Well, uh, I haven'tseenanything. . . I mean, I think you really look good like you are. I don't think you need 44-Ds. I really like your breasts like . . ."

Kevin stopped, even more embarrassed. He started again, "I mean, oh man, I can't believe I'm saying any of this." He took a deep breath. "I'm not trying to be fresh or anything, but I think you are really beautiful the way you are. I don't think you need big huge breasts. Any guy who would change that about you would just be out of his mind."

Kevin turned away from her. She had been looking straight into his eyes, and that caused him to turn even redder, so he turned away in embarrassment. Immediately she slapped him, hard across his upper arm.

"You idiot!" she said cheerfully. "When you say something as gallant as that, don't youeverturn away from a woman right afterward. That's just about the nicest thing any man has ever said to me." Then the pixie grin returned. "But I don't believe a word of it. I still think you'd like me better with 44-Ds!"

She then turned back toward the television, grabbed the remote and switched it on. Once the picture appeared she cycled through the channels until she reached HBO. She then tossed the remote onto Kevin's bed and stretched out on the bed, on her stomach with her feet pointing toward the headboard, and her head facing the television. She propped herself up on her elbows and ordered Kevin to hand her the glass of wine.

He gave her glass to her, and she drank the wine straight down, and pushed the glass out for a refill. Kevin obliged, and put more wine in her glass. He then sipped a little of his own, and put the cheese and crackers on the bed next to her. He then lowered himself to the floor, and leaned against the foot of the bed, facing the television, with Evelyn right above him.

As the movie began, they continued the same kind of light-hearted banter that had filled the entire day, but it was tinged with more sexual innuendo than ever before. Most of that was coming from Evelyn, but Kevin tried to keep up, without getting too crude, or giving away how much he was enjoying it. He especially didn't want her to know that some of his comments were actually what he honestly would have liked to enjoy with her.

When the portion of the movie came where the girl's dress was torn off her, Kevin felt Evelyn's hands cover his eyes. "I don't want your righteous eyes to be offended here," she said lightly mocking him. At the same time, her fingers were spread apart enough that Kevin could easily see the screen. He also noticed that the way she was holding his head kept him from being able to turn his head away from the screen.

"There! Didn't I tell you?" Evelyn crowed triumphantly. "Wouldn't you much rather see those puppies than my little babies?"

"Well, I doubt I'll have the opportunity to make a direct comparison, but I'll stand by what I said before. Sight unseen, I wouldn't want to change a thing about you."

Evelyn slapped him across the back of his head. "Liar!" But Kevin didn't think she sounded displeased. Instead she stuck out her glass for another refill.

When the movie came to an end, Evelyn rolled off the bed with a sigh, and went over to the window. It was a kind of bay window, with enough room on the sill for her to seat herself on it. She leaned against the wall at the side of the window, pulled her feet up and wrapped her robe around her legs, and stared out the window at the falling snow, and the Hancock Tower opposite them.

Kevin picked up the wine bottle, cheese and cracker leftovers, and set them on the counter. He then took a couple steps over to the window, and stood close to Evelyn. They both watched the snow fall, in silence.

Kevin knew that he was a tiny bit tipsy, and he figured that Evelyn was even more so. She had twice the wine he did, and weighed half as much. On the other hand, Kevin usually drank very little, so he figured that maybe he was a little more affected than he might otherwise be.

As he stood next to Evelyn, he raised his right hand and put it gently on her shoulder. With his thumb he gently caressed her. This was far bolder than anything he had ever done with her. He slowly moved his hand down her arm, and lightly rubbed her arm with his hand, up and down, with a tender stroke. She didn't respond. She didn't shake it off, she didn't signal approval.

Suddenly, her voice came to him, very quietly. "What are you doing?"

It was like an electric shock went from the base of his spine straight up into his brain. His hand froze in place. "Damn!" he thought. "I screwed it up! She's angry, she's going to throw me out. Damn!"

He hesitated before speaking. "I don't know. Nothing, I guess." It sounded lame. Itwasa lame reply, but he didn't want to admit that he just wanted to touch her, hold her, kiss her. God, it was just perfect! Wine, sexual tension that was as thick as could be, a cold snowy night outside and a beautiful woman inside. What the heck did she think he was doing?

But he couldn't say it. He couldn't admit it to her. He was just too afraid.

Dejectedly, he withdrew his hand, and it fell like deadweight to his side. Evelyn sighed. "I think we'd better call it a night, before we do something we would regret."

"What?" Kevin thought to himself. "Something we'd regret? What wasshethinking?"

But the moment passed. He didn't press the matter. She had left an opening a mile wide, and he was too afraid to step through. She sighed again, swivelled her cute little buns around on the sill and slipped back to the floor. She turned the television off, turned off all the lights other than the one by Kevin's bed, and slipped her robe off, revealing that same pink and white striped nightshirt. Then she climbed into her bed with her back to Kevin, and pulled the covers over her without another word.

Kevin turned the light off by his bed, and sat on the side of the bed facing the window. One thing about being on the seventeenth floor, you didn't have to close the curtains for privacy. The only thing that could see you were the seagulls that hovered around. He gazed out the window at the lights of the city, and the falling flakes. Finally he took off his shirt and socks, slipped off his trousers and slid under the covers. With all the wine, sleep came quickly.

It was late afternoon, and the snow was piling up. Kevin watched the birds at the feeder, which was also getting covered with snow. The cardinals had come out and were plucking at the sunflower seeds.

He hadn't thought about that corkscrew for a long time. When he left the hotel the next day, he had taken the corkscrew with him. He had kept it for years and years. Long after his wedding. A physical memento of a wondrous time.

Kevin woke up a little before five a.m. His bladder was going to explode. Evelyn's slow even breathing in the next bed assured him that she was asleep, but he took no chances. He leaned over the side of the bed and retrieved his jeans, and slid them up his legs under the covers. Then he padded to the bathroom and relieved himself.

Returning to his bed he again slipped the jeans back off himself and slid back under the covers. He thought to the events of the night before, and it seemed like his cock swelled immediately. Lord but he was hard. He began stroking it. He was an expert at quiet masturbation, he had done it for three years in college with his roomie across the room, never suspecting a thing. Life was so much easier, his senior year, when he had a single room.

This time, there was no stopping him. There was no way he wasn't going to get some relief. He squeezed his cock. He pumped it, up and down, up and down. He had to hold his breath to avoid panting and making too much noise. From time to time he would slow down and just draw the skin up and over the head of his penis and then back to the base of the head. Finally he reached the boiling point, and he squeezed tightly, just below the head of his pulsing cock, to keep all the cum inside.

He lay still. Slowly he let his breath out. It felt like he had been holding it for ten minutes. His cock still felt like there were tiny electric pulses racing back and forth within it. Slowly it lost it's firmness and length, and shrank back to its regular soft dimensions.

Clutching himself with his right hand, Kevin rolled to his right to the edge of the bed. He retrieved one of his socks from the floor, and brought it below the bedcovers. He poked his thoroughly relaxed penis inside the sock, and released all the sticky fluids that were trapped within.

Clutching the opening of the sock around his penis, he gently milked every bit of liquid out, starting from where his cock came out from his body. Then he used the upper part of his sock to wipe his cock dry, and stuffed the soiled sock under the bed.

Kevin rolled back onto his stomach, and fell back asleep in the pre-dawn darkness.

When he awoke, a couple hours later, there was music playing from the television. It was the same kind of soft, easy listening music they had listened to in the car the day before. He opened his eyes, and saw Evelyn, standing by the window again, watching the snow fall. It was just getting light, and the snow was falling thickly and heavily. Now she wasn't wearing her robe, just that faded pink and white nightshirt.

Kevin just lay there, watching. He didn't want to say anything. He didn't want her to know he was awake. He wanted to look at her. She was so damn lovely to his eyes.

Without his glasses, he couldn't see as well as he would have liked. Finally he became aware that she wasn't standing quite still. Her shoulders were shaking a little. He heard her. Oh, Lord! She was softly crying!

"What's wrong?" he quietly spoke.

She didn't even turn around. She didn't say a word. It was silent. Then she sniffled long, held her breath and let it out with a long shuddering sigh. Still she didn't answer.

"Evelyn. Please. What's the matter?"

She didn't turn, but she spoke, still gazing out at the snow. "I did everything I could. I did everything I knew how to do. But you didn't want me. I'm too old and ugly for you to want me." She began to cry again.

Kevin sat up, still careful to remain modestly covered. He was wearing his t-shirt and briefs, but he kept the sheet and blanket covering his lower body as he swivelled and rested his feet on the floor.