Snowfall Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You denied yourself?" she asked, the interest evident in her tone.

"Yeah."

"Why?"

She squeezed him firmly at the base. "Oh god, because it felt...right."

"You were browsing porn?" she asked keeping her hand in place. The pressure seemed to increase just a touch.

"Yeah!" he yelped.

"But you didn't cum."

"Right."

"Ooooh that's so fucking sexy!" she exclaimed in a breathless tone. "What if I sent you home tonight with a denied dick? Would that turn you on?"

"Oh god I don't know!" Evan wailed.

"It would turn me on so much if you agree to it. We'll just sit and make up for a long time and then you'll have to go home with a raging boner and blue balls, all for me!" she giggled.

'"I don't know I want to cum so bad already!" he plead.

"Aww, too bad," she grinned. "I'm too turned on to let you cum!" she grinned. She gripped him tightly again and moved forward, her kiss now ferocious. She was wet and messy and all over the place, breathing hard and moaning into his mouth. And during that whole time, she squeezed his stiff erection firmly, not moving it, keeping him fully aroused. She would slide her hand just a touch here and there, and every time he gasped from the pleasure. But she never went further.

Her phone rang again. "Oh FUCK!" she yelped, and got up and ran to it. He sat there, panting, his raging erection poking from his pants, the head a deep purple color and glistening from oozing precum. He tucked himself back into his pants with considerable difficulty, and buttoned up and zipped up. He said nothing to her, and escaped.

He returned the next morning feeling very nervous. She was up and about, wearing yoga pants again and greeted him brightly, as if his escape the prior night had not occurred. "Did you sleep well?" she asked.

"Yes," he said. "I'm a little hungover this morning, though," he said. His head was achy and his stomach had been slightly upset that morning.

"Did you deny yourself last night for me, or did you give in to your need?"

His face reddened. He had sat on the edge of his bed, his cock throbbing. He had never felt such conflict. His need to orgasm was tremendous and pressing, but so was his desire to please Heather. She had indicated that his denial had turned her on. The lust to satisfy Heather won out over his own piercing wants. He picked up his head and looked her squarely in the eyes. "I did not give in to my need."

Her eyes widened. She clapped and squealed. "Oh my god that's so hot!" she said gleefully. "I'm so thrilled with your decision!" she said.

His responding grin was lopsided and quite wry. "I'm not entirely sure that I am."

"Awww," she said playfully. "Just wait until you finally do get to orgasm. It will be...epic!" she promised him.

She then surprised him. He had expected her to follow him around all day. Instead, she slung her purse over her shoulder. "I have to go out. There's a big snowstorm forecast for tomorrow and the shelves will be bare by noon if i don't go now. You need anything?"

"No, I'm good."

"Okay, I'll be back later this afternoon."

"That long?"

"I have other errands to run, too," she said. "The cold will keep the groceries fresh," she said.

"Okay, sounds good." Privately he was relieved. He fell into the work, relishing the completely asexual nature of it. He welcomed the boring, routine activity. He worked surely, now more confident in his work, and upon her return at four, he had completed the music room and was putting everything back.

"Oh hey, you just got done, huh?" she said upon entering. "Say, will you help me carry all this stuff inside? I have a car full," she informed him.

He helped her carry in several bags. She had evidently hit the mall as well, given all of the bags from Macy's. There were some other bags too in plain brown paper bags. He did not look inside anything, just piled everything up where she had asked him. She had him put various things away. Then after all of the groceries were put away, she returned to the table and picked up the other bags.

She looked at him now with an expectant, erotic gaze. "I took the liberty of picking up something for you," she said to him. She pulled her lower lip in between her teeth and gnawed on it. "It's rather forward," she explained, "and very risque, but I thought maybe..."

"Thought I might like it?" he offered.

"Yes, precisely," she nodded.

"What is it?" he asked, his interest piqued.

"Close your eyes," she said. "Stand with your hands out palms up. I'll put it into your hands."

"Okay," he said. He stood with his hands up palms up, just as she said.

He heard her inhale deeply and exhale slowly. She put a box onto his palms. "Open your eyes," she said, her voice indicating a healthy skepticism in her judgment.

He opened his eyes, and stared. Stared for several long, tense seconds. He blinked. He finally looked up at her.

"Tell me why," he said.

She ran her tongue along her lips not as a sexy pout but indicating her nervousness. "You said that you were enjoying the denial. This just...enforces it."

He looked back down at the box. The contents consisted of several clear silicone components. The most important piece was the round tube into which his penis would enter, and thus be prevented from becoming fully erect. He had seen these things during the weeks' survey of the pornography sites. His interest in such devices had been considerable, more from the novelty of it. Reality, however, was vastly different.

The silence lengthened. He opened the box and took out the plastic insert, and held up the rings in his hand. They were soft to the touch but the core was inflexible. He opened and and closed it. He put it back into the box and took out the cage part. The silicone had enough internal integrity to keep him secured in place. He looked at it and put it down gently, and set the box down, and finally looked up at her.

The tense silence continued. It became clear to him that she was not going to speak until he said something. His mind whirled. The past few days of extended stimulation without climax had weakened his resolve. Last night had been perhaps the ultimate test. Free to do what he wanted, he chose not to climax but rather to hold out. Yes, this put the power entirely into her hands, he thought, but was that a bad thing?

He inhaled, his chest rising with the influx of air, and he made eye contact with her again. "Thank you for the gift," he said. "I look forward to experiencing it."

Her eyes widened first in relief, then in coy excitement. "When?"

He swallowed hard. "I presume it would please you if I replied 'now'?" he asked. She nodded her confirmation with a big smile. Another swallow. "Then I will fulfill your desire."

"Oh fuck that's hot!" she moaned. "Can I do it for you? Please? Pretty please?" she begged but in a little girl's excited voice.

"Yes, you can," he replied.

"Okay, let's see..." She looked around. "Take off your pants and underwear." She pointed to the sofa. "Then go kneel on the sofa with your legs spread wide for me. I've never done this before and I don't want to hurt you."

"Okay," he said in a dubious tone. But he stripped out of his pants and underwear slowly, but he sported a full erection. The walk to the sofa made it wag back and forth, and Heather followed.

"Nice butt," she commented trailing him.

"Thanks." He turned and got on the sofa, and knelt with his legs spread widely. He felt impossibly vulnerable in that position, his sex organs exposed to a degree he never would have guessed.

She got down on her knees in front of him and put the box under his body. "Let's see, the instructions," she muttered and read through them swiftly. She took out the largest ring, and carefully put it behind his erection and hanging testicles. The ring was too large, and she went down a size. That one fit snugly but not overly tight. She then put the plastic pins in place that secured the ring. She looked up at him as she lightly touched his erection.

"Now this is a problem," she said.

"I know." He grinned.

"I can...slap it way?"

"Oooh, kinky," he replied. Then he nodded silently.

She gave it a firm slap. "Ow!" he yelped. At first his member strained even larger but under the stinging blows he sagged to a more flaccid state as the discomfort overwhelmed the the pleasure. She slipped his member into the cup, and worked to connect the second ring, and then used the small lock to lock him up.

"There we go!" she said and got up and gazed down at him. "That's hot," she whispered.

"It is...different," Evan said quietly. "I'm not sure if it's hot or not. But I can't get...erect," he said haltingly. "That is...erotic," he finally said.

"Oh my god I know, right?!" she giggled. "Damn," she said softly. "Damn."

The supper was a curious affair. Evan put his clothes back on, but the device remained the elephant in the room. His mental arousal was complete, He struggled to maintain the conversation due to his distraction. Heather either did not notice or had the grace not to comment upon it.

But after the food was consumed along with the requisite two glasses of wine, she suggested they retire to the couch again. "I want to snuggle and make out with you again," Heather said now her tone rather shy. She then made a pointed reference to his device. "I want to test that thing," she grinned.

There was little choice. Evan agreed. A few minutes later they were again nestled on the sofa, the room's light coming only from the several candles. Their kissing was not as intense, just soft and exploratory. But the passion quickly kicked back in, and after about a half an hour Evan and Heather both were groaning as the fleshy pleasures overwhelmed them.

"How's your cock feel?" she asked, breathlessly breaking the kiss.

"Trapped," Evan said in equally breathless measures.

Heather's expression kind of melted into one of tremendous need. "Oh that's so hot!"

"It's different."

"But I can't go on!" Heather wailed. She stood up. "We have to stop," she panted. "I can't go on right now."

"But..." Evan protested.

"Tomorrow's the last day." She grinned. "I will take it off for you tomorrow. Agreed?"

There was no other option. "If you insist."

"I do," she replied with a pained expression.

Evan left shortly afterwards, and the walk home took an extra long time because of the painful ache in his balls. The lock prevented him from ripping it off, and she had worn the key on a chain, the key nestled between her breasts all day. He got to his apartment and crawled unhappily in bed. His cock still throbbed and the ache in his balls distracted him from falling into needed slumber. But finally the mental more than physical exhaustion dropped him to sleep, and once more his dreams were fuddled.

The final day's work went swiftly. Heather was in the bedroom and helped him move things around, especially the heaviest furniture. They chatted, but his eyes were constantly drawn to the key between her breasts. She wore - he presumed deliberately - a tee-shirt with a deep vee at the chest.

At about four, the room was put back together and Heather was busy cooking their final work meal. He came out and informed her that the job was done. With a smile, she handed over a stack of hundreds. He thanked her and put them into his wallet.

"You're staying for dinner," she said. "I promised to take off your device," she reminded him. "And besides that, it's snowing like hell outside. The news says we're going to get between eighteen and twenty four inches of snow in twenty-four hours!" she said. He looked out the windows, and the snow was falling hard and fast. It looked decidedly cold outside, and staying inside her warm home with her warm companionship was far more appealing.

They ate another delicious meal and Evan said again, as he had every night so far, that she was one hell of a great chef. They consumed their bottle of wine, and then she opened a second and they retired to the couch. The candles were lit again, but this night she flipped on an outside light and rather than kissing, for a long time they sat snuggled up on the couch content to watch the snow. But their proximity took control before long, and as they had the prior few nights, they began with soft gentle kissing.

The passion and pent-up need drove the kiss from merely gentle to impassioned quickly. The escalation of the need stunned Evan. He attributed it to the device, which only served to remind him that he could not achieve that needed erection and orgasm and thus made his sexual need all the more acute. He was groaning almost constantly as the two of them wrestled with their tongues faster and harder. Her moans and deep breaths matched his.

Suddenly, she broke the kiss. She climbed off of the sofa and stood before him with her hands out. He took them and while holding hands followed her into her bedroom. She had gone inside at some point and turned the covers down. His heart leapt with joy with the anticipation of making love to this wonderful woman.

"Lay down on the bed," she said. He crawled on the bed and lay prone. With a sexy smile she undid his jeans and slid his pants and underwear off. She helped him out of his shirt. She reached down and patted his chaste organs.

"That is so hot!" she moaned. She got down onto her knees between his legs, and gently took the cage into her mouth. The closeness of her slippery tongue and the heat of her mouth immediately made him groan with wild lust. Her moans were nearly as lusty.

She released him. "How hot are you, baby?" she purred.

"Please take this off, I want you so badly!" he moaned.

"Yes and I want you, too," she said. "But I have to make an admission first."

"What's that?" he groaned as his hips twitched from his powerful needs.

"Let me show you," she said. She climbed off of the bed. She crossed her hands in front of her, bunched her shirt in her hands, and uncrossed and lifted, peeling the shirt from her body. Her small breasts had not required a bra so none had been there. She wore yoga pants again, and turned around and bent over at the waist, uncovering her red-panty-clad and stunning ass to him. She wiggled sexily as she pulled them down her long, toned legs. She peeled off her panties next, and stood up, her back to him, and he gazed upon the sight.

"You are so gorgeous."

"Thank you," she said softly. Once again she inhaled deeply. "Close your eyes, baby," he said.

He squeezed his eyelids tight. He felt her crawl onto the bed, and he felt her kneel next to her. "Open your eyes." This was said in a very shaky tone.

He did. "Fuck!" he yelped. His eyes ran up to her face, a face now wracked with fear. "You're...you're..." he spluttered.

She ran her hands gently over her chastity device. She took the key from the chain at her neck and slipped it into the key on her device. The lock unsnapped, and she pulled the cage away. Her cock rose to an impressive length and remarkable girth. His awestruck share could not pull away from the vision. She tossed it onto the bed stand next to her bed. She poked the plastic pins out, and completely freed her organ from its bond. That too went to the bedside stand. She looked down at him, and then at her own impressive organ. She held it lightly and stroked it, shuddering lightly from the pleasure of it.

"Yes, I'm a shemale," she admitted with a whisper. "That porn you found, and those panties? That was me, that was all me." She looked close to tears. "I've never felt to close to someone and I feel so bad at leading you on but I could not tell you. I've thought about nothing else but telling you since you've been here." Her lower lip was pulled between her teeth again. She stopped talking and stared at him, her big brown eyes huge behind those glasses.

His eyes surveyed her erection. A large droplet of precum oozed out and glistened in the low light of the room. He pulled his eyes up to her face with great difficulty. His heart raced in a way he could have never guessed. As stunned as he was, when he looked at her terror-stricken face he felt nothing but sympathy for her.

"I have to be honest," he said slowly. Her face fell completely. "I don't think that my cock has ever felt harder in my life."

The transition to abject disappointment to astonishment to complete delight took about five seconds. She bent down and planted her lips over his mouth, pushing down a kiss that was beyond anything she had done up to that point. Evan's head pressed deeply into her pillows and her groans were unlike anything he'd heard yet.

His hand swung out. Heather lifted her leg, and he slid his hand under her leg. Their kiss was even more intense as his hand rose up from her bed and delicately touched the large balls of the shemale. She groaned even more frantically which translated to increased intensity in the kiss. He did not think that he had ever experienced a more fervent kiss, and then his fingers circled round the thick, heated shaft of the she-male's cock.

"Oh fuck that's so fucking good," she moaned. She then resumed the fiery kiss. Evan's hand moved tentatively, which elicited an explosive moan from Heather. Her shaft was so hard and thick, and yet the skin felt silky smooth. Touching the shemale's cock seemed to go straight to his, and now the cage became horrific. He wanted out of the thing so his own erection could rise just like Heather's.

"Let me out," he moaned in a moment where both gasped for air.

"Okay," she said. She unlocked him, not with the slow, tension-laden methods she had used on herself, but frantically as her tremendous need held sway over her actions. Freed, his hips arched up off of the bed and thrust into the air.

"Oh my god that feels so good," he moaned.

"Yeah?" she asked breathlessly. "What about this?" She ran her tongue slowly along her ruby red lips, and her hand went to his pole and pointed it directly at the ceiling, and then her mouth engulfed him.

"Holy shit." He could not form any other words. No woman had engulfed him with such a voracious plunge. No woman's mouth had been as soft and wet and hot. No woman's tongue had tantalized an erection with such skill and abandon. His head rolled back and his back arched off of the bed and his legs spread and his toes curled. "OH MY GOD!" he practically screamed.

She released him with a loud, satisfied smack. "I always think that it takes having one to know how best to pleasure one." She held him lightly and stroked softly. A giant droplet of precum oozed out. "Oh look at that!" she grinned. She bent and delicately extended her tongue and deftly popped the droplet onto the tip of her tongue, and pulled it back in her mouth. After making a satisfied sound, she grinned at him. "I love doing that."

"It made me jealous," Evan blurted out.

"Oh?" Heather asked. She looked down at her own steely manhood. She reached down and squeezed the base of her erection until she had a large droplet of her own ooze out. She crawled up to him, kneeling near his head, and thrust her hips a little forward.

He sat up and looked at it, the clear fluid looking so sexy topping that tool. He looked up at her and saw her expectant, needy expression, and then his tongue flicked from his mouth. He moved forward and scooped it up on his tongue and pulled it back in. The taste was faint but there, and he shuddered in pleasure at it. "Yum."

"See?" she said. "Only someone with a cock knows that pleasure," she said. Her cock remained tantalizingly close to him.

"Can I?" he asked almost begging.

"Yes," she whispered.

He hesitated but only for a second. The throbbing need in his own body crushed any resistance his mind might put up. He held it, marveling at the close-up of the hooded head, it's deep coloring and the tiny random lines in the stretched skin. He opened his mouth and placed the tip of the member against his tongue. He pushed his head forward just enough to allow him to encircle the rod with his mouth and his lips pressed against the silken flesh. His tongue slide easily against the head of the bulbous cockhead, and swirled his tongue around from top to bottom and back. The taste was delicious and the heat blazing and the thickness of the shaft the most perfect thing he had ever felt.