Snowmygoodness

Story Info
Trapped by snow with no power Davie and his mum get into bed.
2.4k words
4.48
24.2k
64
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Atomica24
Atomica24
309 Followers

Private comments are welcome. Thanks for reading.

The snow had been falling heavily for a few hours, and was over a foot thick, and it was getting deeper. All the roads were virtually impassable, and there were calls on the radio for people to stay indoors and not go out as Emergency services would not be able to get to you. There was a risk to life if you ventured outdoors. My husband Steve had phoned, it seemed it was even worse where they were at the powerplant, and he said that he wasn't coming home, not even going to try. There were a few beds at work still left over from Lockdown, and he would use one of them and wait until the roads were passable. There was chocolate and crisps in the vending machines, there was food in the canteen fridges that he could heat up, he wouldn't starve.

Our son Davie had been trying to keep our driveway and paths clear, but it was an impossible task. I opened the front door and called to him.

"Leave it Davie, come on in, you must be frozen."

He came in, stamping his feet outside to try and get the packed snow off his boots, before pulling them off to leave in the porch.

"Bloody hell Davie you are shivering. I am going to put the electric blanket on, we need to get you warm again." I rushed up to my room and put on my electric blanket, grabbed his towelling robe, and went back down.

"Half these clothes are wet and all of them are icy cold Davie. Come on, get them off and get this robe on."

"Mum, no."

"Davie yes. You'll catch your death. Now my electric blanket is on, once you get out of these cold clothes and into my bed, you will soon warm up."

I started pulling his clothes off him and when he was down to his underpants I put the robe round him, "and them pants too, come on, you need to get warm."

He turned away from me and pulled his pants down and added them to the pile of wet and icy clothes. I picked the lot up and took them through and put them by the washing machine to deal with later.

I followed Davie upstairs and stripped to my bra and pants and got into bed with him and put my arms around him.

"Come on, my body warmth will help too. You need to snuggle up close to me, you were out there too long. It was a good effort, what you were doing, but it was too cold baby."

His skin was so cold on mine, it was making me shiver. Hopefully the electric blanket would soon get some warmth back into him. I wrapped my arms and legs around him as much as I could and squeezed."

"Ow mum." He squealed

"What, what is the matter, what?" I asked.

"Something on your bra just stabbed me mum."

That was easily solved, probably one of the wires. I unwrapped myself from him, undid the bra and took it off, dropping it on the floor by the bed, I wrapped myself round him again, my body warmth and the electric blanket would do the trick. At least he had stopped shivering.

There was a sudden silence, the power had gone out. Oh, there went the electric blanket. I knew that pretty soon we would be getting cold.

"Davie, if you need to go pee, go now, because very soon we are going to get cold and the only warm place is going to be in the bed, and I won't want to disturb the quilt and let out any warmth."

"I'm okay mum, too cold to pee."

I wrapped as much of me around him as I could, my arms around him and folded onto his chest, my breats pushing into his back and my legs wrapped around him. Under different circumstances this could have felt very different. I was aware, for the first time, just how well built my son was. He had muscles, oh boy did he ever.

"Can I lay on my back mum, on my side is uncomfortable?"

"Yes baby, just let's move slowly and try not to disturb the quilt." I unwound my arms and legs and shuffled back a little to let him roll onto his back."

"Okay mum, I am on my back."

"Right then. I am coming back to you." I rolled to be on my side next to him. "Put your arm around me so I can get in close."

Although we couldn't see anything in the pitch dark, I could feel him and my mind's eye filled in the blanks that my eyes could not. I lifted my head a little and his arm snaked around me. I lay half on his chest, and lifted my leg over his. Oops, perhaps too far, my leg lay on top of what was obviously his penis. I didn't move it, that would have been confirming that I knew what I had done. I feigned ignorance and just left it there.

His hand was over my arm and very near my boob. Near, but not touching. I relaxed. I started to rub his chest to try and encourage circulation, but he still felt cold to me. "Try and sleep Davie, we use less energy when we are asleep.

"Okay mum, but I doubt I will sleep if I am in the arms of a naked woman."

"Davie! I am your mum and I am not naked, I have panties on."

"Yes mum, but you are still a nearly naked woman in my bed."

"It is my bed, not yours, now hush and sleep."

I tried to slow my breathing and hoped I could at least doze, Davie's words were tumbling around in my head though. Did he think of me in that way? I didn't think that he would, I am his mum after all, did boys get sexual thoughts about their mums? I had no idea. I know I hadn't thought of Davie in a sexual way. Steve and I made love frequently, it was fully satisfying, and I had no feeling of missing out or wanting to try another man, let alone my son.

I eventually managed to doze a little, at one point I half realised Davie had my boob in his hand, but I tried to ignore it and get back to my slumber. A little later I realised that my leg was now laying on a rather hard penis, Davie had an erection. 'Just natural, means nothing,' I told myself and tried to get back to dozing, it was still dark but I expected all the snow would soon start reflecting light in through the windows, and we would start to be able to see things again.

"What?" I awoke with a start, my nipple was being squeezed.

"Davie!" I exclaimed.

"hum, er, what?" He mumbled.

"Don't pretend that you are asleep young man, you are squeezing my boob."

"What, am I?" He squeezed again, "Like that mum?"

"Yes, like that. Stop it."

"Why, does it hurt?"

"Davie! No it doesn't hurt."

"Well if it doesn't hurt, where is the harm?" And he moved his hand and cupped my whole boob and massaged it with his fingers before going back and running a finger in circles around my nipple.

"We shouldn't be doing this Davie."

"We, mum, we?" I felt his other hand moving around and then he found and held my hand and moved it, onto his erection, my fingers automatically circled around it. "Now it is 'we' mum."

I was unsure of what to do or what to think. This most certainly was not supposed to be a sexual situation, it was just meant to be keeping warm. Somehow it had ended up with him holding my boob and me holding his penis.

"It'll warm up even more if you move it mum, you know, up and down."

"Oh my God Davie." My hand slowly started to move. I could not believe I was doing this.

"Oh yes mum, yes, that is it. That is the absolute best feeling I have ever had."

"Davie, this is wrong and surely you have had girlfriends, they must have felt good."

"They aren't you mum. They can't replace you mum."

I realised at that moment that Davie was fixated on me. His girlfriends, those that I had met, had all been similar to me, same hair colour, similar dress size and height. Each one had been a surrogate me. I felt a finger on my panties, gently moving up and down, each movement a little more pressure, each movement pushing my panties deeper into my crease.

"Davie, you should not be doing this, I am your mum, and sons and mums should not be doing this."

"Doing what mum? And anyway, who is to know, we are the only ones here and no-one will be able to get through the roads for hours."

"I will know, Davie, I will know."

"And what a fabulous knowledge it will be mum."

In the softly improving light I saw him and felt him move and then his lips were on mine, kissing, a passion on my lips I hadn't felt in a while. No, more than a while, a long time. Steve and I kissed, and we kissed often, but it was never with the intensity that I felt with Davie. As my lips parted Davie's tongue entered, ran along my teeth and then pressed at my tongue.

As I was processing the kiss I realised Davie was pulling my pants down and off, I was now as naked as him. A finger ran along my crease and then pressed lightly at my clitoris. My clitoris had no mind as to who was doing the pressing, it just went 'hello' and buzzed. Oh God, what was happening to me?

The finger moved slowly down my valley and it was very obvious to me just how wet I was down there. My God I was so aroused, was it the illicit nature of the acts, or was it a desire to get fucked in a way I hadn't been for many a year?

His finger circled me and then penetrated. For the first time since I first went with Steve, I was being fingered by someone that wasn't him, or me. Davie pulled his finger back and then reinserted it with a second. Oh my, that felt good, stretching me. I felt my inside opening as he moved his fingers apart, a pressure here and simultaneously a pressure somewhere else, magical.

I knew that this was wrong. Sex between a mother and son is illegal. I am sure that there are many reasons, but if you read the bible Old Testament, there is an great deal of it going on. I knew it should be wrong. It felt so good though.

Davie moved down the bed, his fingers leaving me, me feeling empty, voided. Oh my goodness. I felt his breath on my sex, he was blowing along my crease, into my valley and then electricity exploded, his tongue licked at my clitoris. My body spasmed and at that moment I knew I was lost. There was no stopping this, an earthquake could happen, and a tornado sweep over us and I couldn't stop this.

He sucked my clitoris into his mouth, his tongue pushing away its hood. My body was rigid, my back arching, I think only my head and my ankles were touching the bed. Two fingers played and then pushed back inside me, pressing up to the back of my clitoris as Davies tongue applied pressure from above. His fingers started moving, in and out, pressing up and pressing down, and my breath held in my body, I could say no words, only gasp.

I felt it coming, the pressure increased, I was almost blacking out with pleasure and a lack of air, Davie twisted his fingers around inside me, and the pressure released with an explosion of pure pleasure through my body, to my toes, my nipples, my fingers and my ears. Everywhere felt a rush of euphoria. I slumped back onto the bed, spent, lost in the pleasure that my son had gifted me. I felt Davie rise and in the slowly improving light I could see him loom towards me. His lips met mine and we kissed and as we kissed, his penis pressed at my opening and entered me. I was possessed.

Oh my how good that felt. I was so overwhelmed that I couldn't tell if he was big or small, just inside. I guessed that meant he was probably about the same size as his dad, but I didn't care. He was here, inside me, Steve wasn't. Davie started to move. Slowly pulling back, my vagina feeling empty, felling the rim of his penis as it slid back out, his foreskin once more closing over his head, covering all.

Back in, my vagina gripping him, forcing his foreskin to slide, to expose his head and his rim to slide past my ridges and wrinkles until he was pressed at my very depth. He filled me completely. He started going quicker, his movements harder, a slap sound as he collided with my mons, my grunts as he bottomed out inside me.

He kissed as he fucked, with passion and no let up, I knew that I was going to orgasm again, I knew that it was building and I knew it was going to be big.

"Shit mum, I'm going to..." Davie gasped into my mouth, and he slammed really hard into me, pressing so deep, and I felt his spurts as they pulsed inside me and my body gave up, I screamed, I screamed a long loud release, my overloaded nerves unable to assimilate and I just mentally and physically collapsed, a wreck of a body, laying on my bed, my son laying on top of me, his softening penis slipping slowly out of me.

My brain switched off and I went to sleep, sated in a way that had not happened to me ever before. My dream full of sex with my son, a penis that I had not even seen penetrating me, possessing me, owning me.

I awoke some time later, alone and covered with the quilt. Davie was in the kitchen, the power back on he had the kettle boiling and something frying in the pan. I reached down and felt myself. My panties were on, slipping my finger inside I was a little tender to touch, but nothing to really indicate the events of the night, no dribbles of sperms. Had I dreamt it, or had he cleaned and redressed me?

Atomica24
Atomica24
309 Followers