All Comments on 'Snowstorm with Strangers'

by LipsGalore

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hot with points that ruin

Great story overall but please for the sake of everyone drop any and all references to masks or the pandemic bs. Total erection killer every time I came to one of those comments. Other than that I thoroughly enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

I liked the pandemic references. Makes it more real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

So hot. As a woman, I appreciated lingering on the sexy details of the men's bodies. It's rare, and it added to my pleasure. The descriptions of the fire peppered throughout really helped to set the scene, too. I loved it.

LipsGaloreLipsGaloreabout 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the positive feedback! I'm glad you liked the pandemic references Anonymous (3/18/21) - I did too! And Anonymous (3/25/21) omg yes, I was really wanting that kind of detail in erotica which is why I started to write.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can we please leave BTS out of this...couldn't concentrate after tae and then korean American ㅠㅠ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very sexy story. For the most part the references to using face masks etc are perfectly fine, it places the story firmly into the here and now, which adds realism. Only one reference came across as a little clinical (the 2 weeks comment) which was slightly distracting. Overall a thoroughly enjoyable story with my main thought being “yes please”.

Thanks for sharing

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous