All Comments on 'Snowy Good Times'

by Badduck

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

That's how I got my bud. We started off with me servicing him cause his girlfirend at the time said he was too big. After he got comfortable with me, I asked him if he'd screw me. The rest was history. We been kicking it for 9 years.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Reciprocation?

It would be nice if Eric could in turn suck Seth. I'm sure Seth would like a blow job too. There is something really special about being on your knees before a man with his hard dick in your mouth, your lips riding up and down that rod right into his pubic bush, and feeling the balls rise in the sack knowing the man seed is about to shoot into your mouth. It's an added pleasure to run your hands through your guy's chest hair, and hairy abs, along his hairy thighs and forearms, all you know you're giving hm such great man pleasure!

catamitecatamiteabout 3 years ago

One of my favorite memories is that of when I met this fellow crusing on-line only to find out we were at the same hotel. A few minutes later I was two floors up swallowing his dick and a fresh load down my throat before heading back to my room for a good night sleep. Several hours later, in the middle of the night a fire alarm sent us all outside. What a wonderful experience it was to stand close to my new friend in pajamas / in public. I still love that hotel.

ptscuriousptscuriousover 2 years ago

A Cock to Suck, next door, what a perfect situation to have, a good story of Cock Sucking shame it is not a bit longer, your description of Cock Sucking is good, my only complaint is you do not give more, still I look forward to reading more of your work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBadduck@Badduck
Sometimes our experiences inspire the stories we share. Sometimes the stories we share inspire our experiences. One of my Youtube channels I am starting with obviously non explicit erotica. https://www.youtube.com/@DeepestErotica