Snugglebunny Ch. 06: Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They bent down and picked up their clothing, not bothering to put it back on.

"I don't believe I actually did that," Amy said as the two girls walked naked back to the car, laughing and giggling. Amy put her clothes back on, but Chloe remained naked.

Chris headed on down the road to the river, knowing they should reach it in about an hour. There was almost no traffic on the road, which didn't surprise them. About halfway to the river, Chloe motioned for Chris to pull over into a dirt turnout normally used by trucks in the winter.

Chloe pulled a lawn chair out of the trunk and sat down at the far edge of the dirt turnout. She asked Amy to take Chris' camera and sat down with her large dildo, putting her legs over the arms of the chair, spreading herself wide. She looked at Chris as she inserted the thing in her pussy.

"It's been so long since I've fucked myself naked outside," she said. "And I need to watch you masturbate with me. Please."

Chris looked both ways and unzipped his trousers, pulling out his erect cock. Amy recorded the entire thing, moving her camera from Chris to Chloe. Chris began rubbing himself as Chloe licked her lips, her eyes glued on her husband's cock.

"Bring it here to me," Chloe said as she sawed the dildo in and out of her wet pussy. "Tell me when you're getting ready to cum." Chris knew what this meant. Soon, he felt an orgasm coming.

"I'm almost there," he said. As Amy watched through her camera, Chloe took his hard cock in her mouth all the way to the base. Using her tongue, she coaxed his semen out and into her throat. He held her head as he came inside her mouth, groaning as she licked and sucked his manhood. Finally spent, he withdrew.

Chloe turned to Amy and opened her mouth wide so her friend could see Chris's cum in her throat. Amy aimed the camera toward her and watched as Chloe gargled Chris' cum before swallowing it with great relish. Licking her lips, Chloe looked directly into the camera before speaking.

"I love sucking my brother's cock and I love swallowing his cum," she said seductively. She turned back to the dildo still in her pussy and began fucking herself even wilder.

"Oh God, I'm coming," she yelled as Amy zoomed in on her pussy. Soon, her orgasm hit and she squirted a stream of liquid out of herself. She pulled the dildo out and fingered herself wildly until her orgasm subsided. Finally, she sat back in the chair, drained. She smiled as she looked at Amy. "Now that was fun," she said.

They put everything away and headed down to the river. Chloe decided to remain naked for the rest of the trip. They found a nice secluded area next to the water and put out the spread. Amy and Chloe spread out the large blanket as Chris grabbed the ice chest, the picnic basket and the lawn chairs.

They each grabbed their food and ate quietly, enjoying the moment. The noise of the river and the breeze going through the trees helped make them all feel a bit more relaxed.

After they ate, Amy addressed her friends.

"Do you guys do this kind of thing a lot?" she asked. "You know, go out naked and have sex outside." Chloe smiled.

"Not as much as we used to," she said. "It's kinda hard with our crazy schedules and raising a child. We used to go out in the back yard and do this almost every day if it was nice."

"And you're comfortable being naked outside in public with your husband?" Amy asked.

"Oh heavens, yes," Chloe said. "I always have been. For me, it's just natural to be naked with my man wherever we are."

"And there's no hangups or anything?" Amy asked. Chloe shook her head.

"No, not really. I mean, we don't strip in the middle of a busy mall or anything like that, but we're very comfortable with each other that way. To tell you the truth, I've needed to do something like this for a while now," Chloe said.

"I think you've told me before, but could you please tell me about this whole 'brother' and 'sister' thing you guys have going on?" Amy asked.

"Sure," Chloe said. "You know we were born to two separate sets of parents who just happened to be good friends and business partners. We were born on the same day, in the same hospital, even within minutes of each other. We were practically raised together. I guess we resembled each other enough that some people thought we were siblings and kept asking if we were brother and sister.

"It got so bad that our parents finally got DNA tests done to prove there was no relation, but some people just couldn't accept that. So we decided 'to heck with them' and started calling each other 'brother' and 'sister' just to tweak them. You wouldn't believe the looks we'd get from some people. We'd walk down the hall or the sidewalk, holding hands, then stop and kiss each other and call each other 'brother' and 'sister.' Remember, Chris, that day in our senior year of high school when we did that in front of old Mrs. Weatherby?" Chris laughed and nodded his head.

"That was funny," he said. "I thought the old woman was going to have a heart attack right there in the hall. Of course, by then, we were already engaged." Chloe sat next to her husband and put her arms around him.

"I miss the days when we used to make love outside in the back yard," she said.

"Me too," Chris responded. Chloe kissed him deeply.

"Make love to me, sweetie," she said. "Right here, right now." Chris nodded his head.

"In front of Amy?" he asked. She smiled and handed his camera to her friend.

"Of course. She's seen us do it before, remember? Besides, who else is going to record us making love?" she asked, looking at Amy.

"You really want me to video you two making love?" she asked. Chloe nodded.

"Sure. Take your clothes off and enjoy. Someday when we're old and gray we can watch it and remember what it was like," Chloe said.

"Okay," Amy said, taking her clothes off. Once naked, she began to record her friends, who were now laying on the blanket in a deep, naked embrace. Chloe climbed on top of Chris, her knees straddling his body, her hair cascading over his face. She bent down and kissed her husband.

"Do you want to eat my pussy?" she asked with a wicked gleam in her eyes. Chris smiled and nodded. "Then say it. Tell me what you want. You know what I want to hear."

"Baby, I want to eat your delicious pussy," he said. She smiled and shook her head.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"No," Chris said. "I want to eat and worship my sister's beautiful pussy," he said in her ear. The words make her even more excited and she positioned herself over his face, her slit right before his mouth. He could smell her arousal. She spread her pussy wide before him.

"Do it," she said. "Eat my pussy just the way I like." He took her in his mouth, sucking her lips and working his way to her sensitive clit. She moaned and bucked her hips against his face as he licked and sucked. "I'm about to come on your face," she said. He grabbed her firm buttocks and pulled her into him tighter, sucking as she squirted.

After her orgasm, she kissed him, licking her juices off his lips. Moving back down his body, she positioned her wet pussy over his hard cock and gently sat down, letting it fill her pussy. Chris gasped in delight. He missed doing this with her outside and never wanted it to end.

She rocked back and forth, up and down, letting his cock fill her. He sucked on her breasts, taking her nipples in his mouth. She moaned as he made love to her breasts.

Amy captured every move, every moment as she watched his glistening cock disappear inside Chloe only to slowly reappear. She felt a tingling between her own legs watching the two couple before her.

As she watched, Chloe threw her head back and moaned in delight. Amy saw the look of pure pleasure on her face and began rubbing her own pussy. She positioned the camera on the ice chest so it could capture their movement and knelt by Chloe.

Chloe looked at her, smiled and put one hand on her head. She knew what Amy was looking at and guided her head to one breast. Amy hungrily licked and sucked first one nipple then the other. Chloe moaned as her friend massaged and sucked on her breasts. Chris enjoyed the view as well, recalling their time on that balcony in New Orleans two years ago. Amy kissed Chloe and retrieved the camera.

Chloe climbed off Chris' lap and laid down next to him. Spreading her legs, she looked at her husband.

"Put your cock inside me and fuck my juicy pussy, husband," she moaned. "Let's show Amy how a real man satisfies his woman." Chris mounted his bride as Amy recorded. He put his cock inside her, filling her as she grabbed his buttocks, pulling him as deep as possible inside her.

"That's it, baby," she said. "Fuck your wife's pussy. Make me your personal fuck toy. I want to be your naked cum slut. I'm so fucking hot and wet. I need you in me." Chris began fucking her harder.

"Yes," she moaned. "That's it, lover. Pound my pussy. Fuck me into the middle of next week. I need it so bad. I need you in me." Chris kept pounding inside her as she got even more animated. "Yes, Yes, YES," she cried as he pounded into her. She locked her legs behind his back and bucked up into him as he plunged deeper and deeper inside her.

"Your cock feels so fucking good inside me, baby," she moaned. "It's so fucking big and hot. Fuck this pussy, make it yours. Don't ever stop."

"Oh, baby, your pussy feels so hot and wet. I'm getting ready to cum inside you," Chris said. Chloe looked at Amy, dreamily, and saw her friend holding the camera with one hand while rubbing her pussy with the other. She smiled.

"Sweetie," she said to Amy. Amy stopped and looked at her.

"What, dear?" she asked.

"My husband is getting ready to cum inside my pussy. I want to watch it. I want to see him cum inside me. Please. Get real close so I can see my man fill me with his cum," she said. "Then I want to see his cum dripping out of me." Amy's eyes got wide, but she did as Chloe asked and put the camera close to the place where they were joined in marital bliss.

"Come inside my pussy, lover," Chloe whispered in Chris's ear. "Do it, baby. Fill me with your cum. I'll cum when you do. Please, I need it." She kissed him and looked him right in the eye. "Cum inside sister's pussy," she said loud enough so Amy -- and the camera -- could easily capture her encouragement. Chris slammed into her one last time. Grunting loudly, he ejaculated deep inside his loving wife.

"Oh, YES," Chris moaned as he filled his wife's pussy. Chloe's orgasm hit at the same time and she cried out.

"Yes, baby," she cried. "I'm cumming! I'm cumming with you." The lovers tightened their grip on each other, lost in their own orgasms.

Finally, they settled down and Chris' cock fell out of her as it went soft. They held each other in post-coital bliss, savoring the moment. Amy continued recording, watching as gobs of semen dripped out of Chloe's red, puffy vagina. Amy had an orgasm of her own, rubbing herself as she watched the two complete their love dance.

Soon, all three had settled down. Chris sat up and looked at the juncture between his wife's legs. Amy kept recording as Chloe's pussy appeared full of his semen. Amy couldn't believe her friend actually did this right here with her husband.

Chris bent down and kissed his wife. She returned the kiss.

"I love you so much," he said. Chloe shook her head.

"Nuh uh," she said. "I love you more."

"Nope," Chris responded. "I love YOU more." They laughed and fell into each other's arms, kissing each other's faces.

They sat on the blanket, naked, and enjoyed the moment, eating the last of the sandwiches and chips in the picnic basket.

"You two are amazing," Amy said. "I hope one day I can fall in love with someone like you guys."

"You will," Chloe said.

After they had caught their breath, Chloe looked at the river.

"You guys wanna go take a quick swim?" she asked.

"Sure," Chris said.

"Why the hell not," Amy added. The three got off the blanket and headed for the river. Chris and Chloe wasted no time getting in the water, but Amy waded in slowly.

"Oh my God, this water is freaking COLD," she exclaimed. Chris and Chloe laughed.

"You just gotta get in fast so you can get used to it," Chloe said. Amy held her breath and went into the water, head first. She came back up, her soaking wet hair plastered to her head. She joined them in laughter as they splashed her with their hands.

They played in the water for some time and noticed the shadows beginning to get long.

"Starting to get dark," Chris said. "Maybe we'd better pack up and start heading home."

"Okay," Chloe said. "But there's one thing I wanna go first."

"What's that?" Chris asked.

"You'll see," she said, "it's a surprise."

They got out of the water and packed up their gear. Amy put her clothes back on and made sure there was still plenty of space to record video on the camera and handed it to Chris, who had gotten dressed by now. Chloe grabbed her clothing and headed for the back of the car.

"Don't look," she said. Chris and Amy turned their back and waited patiently.

"Okay," Chloe said after a few minutes. Chris' eyes grew wide. Her tube top was shredded even more than before, her nipples poking through the material. Her shorts, however, had been radically altered. The legs were completely cut off and what had once been a pair of shorts now looked more like a tight denim thong with the seam digging into her puffy pussy. Only the material that held the buttons remained in the front and a tiny strip of denim sat low on her waist.

She turned around to reveal that only a bit of denim went through the crack of her ass, and up to the tiny strip around her waist. Her buttocks were completely bare. Spreading her feet so they could see her pussy lips which peeked out on either side of the seam, she smiled.

"What do you think?" she asked.

"Wow," was all Chris or Amy could say as Chris took photos of his sexy wife.

"I want to drive if that's okay," Chloe told Chris, holding her hands out for the keys. He handed them to her.

"Where are we going?" he asked.

"You'll see," she said. They climbed in the car and Chloe turned around and headed for the main road. Chris was so taken by the beauty sitting next to him that he took several more pictures and video of her in the darkened car, setting the camera to use low light. Several times on the drive back, he spotted her rubbing her breasts or fingering herself as she drove. He naturally captured this on video.

Chloe drove back to the freeway and headed back to Springfield. She pulled her top down so others could see her bare breasts as she drove, but Chris doubted anyone could see since it had already gotten dark, but he took pictures and video of her anyway.

An hour and a half later, she took an exit and drove down one of the many two-lane roads local farmers used to haul produce. At this late hour, chances are no one would be on the road and police never used it unless they had reason. Chloe drove until she came to a school bus stop next to an intersection of a dirt road.

She stopped the car, leaving the headlights on and turned to Chris and Amy.

"I've always wanted to do this," she said. "Keep an eye out for cars, okay?" They nodded as she grabbed her scissors and her dildo and got out of the car. Chris set his camera up to point out the windshield.

As they watched, Chloe strode into the middle of the road. She gyrated to whatever music she heard in her head and turned to face them. Taking her scissors, she slowly cut the tube top in two, letting the fabric fall to the road. She massaged her breasts for a bit, tweaking her hard nipples.

Then she took her scissors and cut the denim strip around her waist on each side. The destroyed garment fell to the road, leaving Chloe completely naked in the road. She ran her hands over her body, her fingers working their way into her slit.

She picked up the dildo and began running it up and down her body, licking and sucking it as though it were a real cock. She turned around and bent over with her feet spread wide, showing them her wet pussy. She rubbed the dildo along her slit and slipped it inside herself a couple times before standing up.

Turning around, she knelt on the hard asphalt and placed the dildo on the road. Slowly, she guided herself on the rubber penis-shaped phallus and bounced up and down, her eyes closed, her fingers rubbing her pussy.

A few minutes later, she started bucking hard and squirted on the road as her orgasm hit. Looking at them, she smiled and stood up, collecting the remains of her clothes. She walked back to the car, but stopped long enough to toss the ripped and cut fabric into the trash can at the bus stop. Whoever collected trash at this stop would certainly have a nice surprise.

She got back into the car and kissed Chris deeply. Amy looked at her in awe.

"I've always wanted to fuck myself naked in the middle of a road," Chloe said. She turned the car around and headed home, driving naked the whole way as Chris recorded her.

They finally got home late that night. Chloe padded naked into the house as Chris grabbed the perishables and his camera. Amy followed her friend inside.

"I hope you enjoyed your day," Chloe asked Amy as she poured a nightcap for the three of them.

"I certainly did," Amy said. "I'll never forget it, that's for sure."

"Maybe we can do that again sometime," Chloe said, sipping her drink.

"So, what are you guys going to do with all those pictures and video?" Amy asked. "You're not going to post them all on the Internet or something are you?"

"Only pictures and short clips of me," Chloe said. "I never post anything with other people and I never post anything that shows any faces."

"What?" Amy exclaimed. "How long have you two been doing that?"

"Since college, after her performance at Spring Break," Chris said. "Let me show you." He pulled up a website made for amateurs and showed Amy. "Let me give you the URL," he said, emailing her a link to their profile, which mentioned no personal information.

"Oh my God," Amy said, noticing the sheer volume of pictures and short video clips. "I'll definitely have to check this out. So what happens to everything else?" she asked.

"The rest is for our personal use only and will go to the grave with us," Chris said.

"Can I have a copy of the video we made today?" Amy asked.

"Sure," Chris said. "I'll burn you a copy so you can take it with you when you head out." Amy kissed him on the cheek.

"Thanks," she said. "I promise, I won't spread this around," she said. She looked at the time. "I'd better get to bed. I have to get up and head back to New Orleans early in the morning."

"After breakfast," Chloe said. They wished each other a good night and headed upstairs. Laying in bed, Chloe reached out to her husband. He took her hand in his and kissed it.

"Am I still your Snugglebunny?" she whispered in his ear. He smiled and kissed her face.

"You'll always be my Snugglebunny," he said. "Always and forever."

12