Snugglebunny Ch. 11: Remote Control

Story Info
Chris and Chloe reconnect using the Internet.
4.5k words
4.66
6.5k
5

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/24/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Snugglebunny Ch. 11: Remote Control

This is the eleventh chapter in the saga of Chris and Chloe Weber. While the story can be read separately, I suggest you read the earlier chapters to understand the full context of what is happening here. It would also help to read "No Greater Love." This story takes place about 4 years after the events in "Snugglebunny Ch. 10: The Snake." For those not familiar with the earlier stories, the two main characters often refer to each other as "brother" and "sister," but there is no incest as the two are not related.

Jon and Rose Carlson are from my five-part series, "Rules."

As always, constructive comments are welcome and please remember, this is a work of fiction... Please refer to my profile for more on my personal policy regarding comments, feedback, follows, etc.

Sunday, June 5, 2044:

Chris Weber slid the box under the large master bed, hoping his wife, Chloe, wouldn't see it before it was time for her to open it. He finished packing his bags and double-checked to make sure he had everything he would need for his trip.

He had hoped Chloe could join him, but her job at the hospital made it impossible as she was preparing for an upcoming HIPPA audit. Book tours were always exhausting but he found they were more enjoyable when she could be with him. When he closed his last suitcase, he carried it down to the car and loaded it up with his hanging clothing bag.

"You about ready to go, sweetie?" Chloe asked when he came back into the house.

"Yeah," he said, wrapping his arms around the woman he had loved all his life. "I'm gonna miss ya so much. These things are never much fun when you're not with me." She smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Well, we can always talk on the phone, you know," she said. "Truth is, I'm gonna miss you even more."

"I've got a copy of your itinerary, so at least I'll know where you're supposed to be," she said.

"Are you gonna be okay?" he asked.

"I'll manage," she said. "This audit's got me running like crazy lately."

"Well, do me a favor, and call Marilyn if you need any help with anything here," Chris said. Their youngest child, Marilyn, had just graduated with her nursing degree and had just been employed by the hospital where Chloe worked. "Maybe she'll spend the night with you or something. Of course, if there's an emergency, just call me and I'll come right home."

"Don't worry, dear," Chloe said. "This isn't our first book tour, you know. I'll be alright. Of course, I'll call Marilyn if need be, but I suspect she'd rather spend her evenings with George." George Freeman, Marilyn's boyfriend since high school, had also just graduated with his engineering degree and started work at a prestigious aerospace company. The two of them had just gotten engaged and were planning to get married early the next year.

The truth was, he was more concerned about his wife. It had been a little less than four years since the incident with James Ktume, the so-called "Snake" who kidnapped her, drugged her and nearly raped her before he and his friend Ron stopped him. Chris still shuddered when he thought of that incident. That was the first and only time he had ever killed a man, and he hoped he would never have to do it again.

Chloe got through the incident okay, and the Super-E had gotten out of her system. Fortunately, Ktume was never able to finish what he had started. Chloe went through several months of counseling as mandated by the hospital, and she seemed okay on the surface.

But the incident had changed her more than most people knew. Chloe had always been an outgoing, happy woman, but something changed inside her after that. They used to make love with wild abandon whenever, or wherever, the opportunity presented itself -- in the back yard of their country home, on the hood of their car, on the small beach at the family lake house or in their swimming pool.

But that had stopped. In fact, their sex life had practically come to a complete halt. It was as if she was scared that something else would happen. On top of that, she had become somewhat skittish, a bit withdrawn and seemed to be scared of nearly everything.

He realized that age might be playing a role -- they were almost 60 years old, after all. But the change in Chloe was so drastic and sudden. He never pushed her or bugged her about it, but things reached a head one night when he rolled over in bed and put his arm around her.

She screamed as if bitten, jumped out of the bed and fled the room in a panic, locking herself in what used to be Marilyn's room. He was shocked, to say the least. That was the first time anything like that had ever happened. He thought about following her, to see what was bothering her, but decided to give her some space.

She apologized profusely the next day over breakfast, telling him she had a bad dream that night.

"I'm so sorry, Chris," she said.

"Are you alright?" he asked, genuinely concerned for her well-being. "What happened?"

"I had a bad dream about Ktume last night," she told him. "I was surprised when you put your arm around me and for a moment, I thought it was him."

"I'm worried about you," he said. "Maybe we need to seek some professional help. I get the feeling there's other things bothering you as well."

"I think you may be right," she said, taking a sip of coffee. "I've thought about it myself for a while. There's a counselor who works out of her home in town, a Dr. Rose Carlson. My insurance will cover the cost."

"I don't care about the cost," Chris said. "If this counselor will help, then maybe you should set up an appointment. Call her today, please." She nodded her head in agreement.

"I will," she said. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to run out on you like that."

"It's okay, dear," he said. "Just call her, okay? I love you and I'm worried about you."

"I love you, too," she said. "I'll call and make an appointment, promise."

Rose worked out of an office in her home, which she shared with her husband, Jon, an executive at a large IT company headquartered in town. Dr. Carlson insisted on meeting them both at Chloe's first appointment, so he went. He was impressed with her from the beginning and felt that if anyone could help his wife, she could.

Dr. Carlson, who preferred to simply be called, "Rose," listened intently as they told her about their lives together. She insisted they leave nothing out, so they told her as much about themselves as they could cram into the hour-and-a-half long session.

"How long have you two been married?" Rose asked.

"It'll be 42 years on September 1," Jon said.

"Wow," Rose said. "That's impressive. How long have you two known each other?"

"All our lives," Chloe said. "We were born on the same day in the same hospital, even. Our parents are good friends, so we were practically raised together. I can't tell you how many times people thought we were siblings. It got so we even started calling each other brother and sister."

"I bet that make people talk," Rose said.

"Yeah," Chris said. "Especially when they'd see us hold hands and give each other a peck on the cheek."

They talked about some of their married adventures, like the time they spent at Mardi Gras, where Chloe got pregnant with Mike, their first son, now deceased. That was back in 2009, some 35 years ago.

"You did it right there on the balcony with everyone watching?" Rose asked.

"Yeah, well, it seemed like the thing to do at the time," Chris said.

"I see you had three children," Rose said. "You already said the oldest was killed in action. What about the other two?"

"Well, Brian and his wife are in Washington, D.C.," Chris said. "They just had their second child and they're doing quite well. Then our youngest, Marilyn, just finished college and now works at the same hospital as Chloe."

They talked about their other adventures, the weekend they spent with their close friend and "sister," Amy, and many of their other pre-Ktume sexual adventures. They briefly related what happened with the "Snake," and how things had radically changed afterward.

"It sounds like you two have had quite a marriage so far," Rose said. "I can tell you guys love each other very much."

"I'd be lost without her," Chris said. Rose nodded her head.

"Well, of course, I'll do everything I can," she said. "But you've both have been through a lot. For starters, you lost your first child, and I don't know any parent who ever gets over something like that completely. You're both empty nesters and Chloe's had quite a traumatic experience with this Ktume character. This could take years to work through. It will have to be a team effort and she'll need your help. Are you up for that? Team Chloe?"

"Team Chloe," Chris said, looking at his lovely wife. "I like that. Of course, Rose, I'll do everything I can to help."

"Good," she said. "We'll get a schedule worked out then. I'd like to see you both together periodically to get a feel for how things are going if that's alright."

"Absolutely," Chloe said.

"Good," Rose said. She looked at Chris. "While you're here, I hope you don't mind, and I'm sure you get asked this a lot, but I have a small favor to ask if that's okay."

"Sure, anything," Chris said. Rose pulled a book from her shelf.

"Would you mind signing this for my husband and I?" she asked sheepishly. "It's one of our favorite books." Chris saw that it was the tribute he wrote to his son, Mike. He smiled as he took the book. He was used to this by now, so he pulled out a pen and signed the book.

"Jon will be so thrilled," Rose said when he handed the book back. "I would also like the two of you to join us for dinner sometime soon if that's okay."

"Sure," Chloe said, looking at her husband. Chris nodded his head.

"Any time," he said. They had dinner a few nights later and over time, became good friends. So good that about a year later, Jon opened up to Chris about what happened to him and the first woman he married, Sara, at the hands of a now-defunct cult.

Chris was spellbound by what Jon told him and considered writing a book about it. After doing some research to verify the story, he approached Jon and Rose with his idea, and they agreed, with some stipulations. For starters, all the names in the story were changed.

And so it was that Chris' next book, "Rules," was born. After he finished, he let them read it, made a few final changes, and submitted it for publication.

Rose's counseling sessions were having an impact on Chloe, and he could see steady progress. But after two years, things still weren't where he thought they should be. He hoped his little gift, now sitting under the bed, might help a bit.

"Earth to Chris!" Chloe said, getting her husband's attention. "It's time to get you to the airport."

"Yeah, okay," Chris said, his attention snapped back to the present. They got in the car and Chloe drove him to the international airport outside town. She stopped in the unloading zone and helped him get his things together. He took her in his arms before going inside the terminal.

"I love you so much," he said, giving her a deep kiss. She smiled up at him.

"I love you more," she said. "Now, you go knock 'em dead. Sell millions of books." He laughed at that.

"Okay," he said. "I'll call you tonight from the hotel."

"You'd better," she said. He watched as she drove off and headed into the terminal.

...

The flight to New York was uneventful. Chris stretched out in his first class seat and closed his eyes. He thought of his wife as he rested, recalling their lives together. He missed the old Chloe, the sassy, fun-loving girl who would strip naked at the drop of a hat for him.

Sure, they were older now, but they were still in good shape, thanks in large part to her diet and exercise regimen, which included kegel exercises, light weightlifting and most recently, martial arts routines. When they were younger, she insisted he join her, so he did. You'll never regret it, she had told him. And she was right.

While most of their contemporaries were fighting wrinkles, obesity and diabetes, they were still fit and trim. Sure, there was a little bit of sag and the odd wrinkle here and there, but they were still in good shape. Physically, the doctors all said they could easily live to be 100 years old and there was no reason for them to not have an active sex life.

When the airplane landed, he got off with the rest of the crowd, picked up his luggage, grabbed a taxi and headed for the hotel. He sent a text to let Chloe know he had made it and would call her from the room after he ate. He got an acknowledgment shortly afterward.

"Thanks for letting me know," she wrote. "Love you! Talk to you later."

"Love you more," he wrote back. After he got to his room, he put everything away, then headed downstairs to grab a quick dinner. He was anxious to get his wife on the phone so she could see the new toy he had bought for her.

He knew her schedule, and watched the time as he ate. By now, he thought to himself, she would be taking a shower. Afterward, she would dry and brush her hair, then don her bathrobe and grab a cup of green tea.

So he savored his filet mignon, enjoying each bite as thought it would be his last. Chloe had been after him for a while to cut down on his red meat consumption, preferring instead that he eat fish or poultry. He liked fish and poultry just fine, but there were times when he wanted REAL meat, and this was one of those times.

He finished his meal and checked the time. After paying his bill, he made his way back to his room. He pulled out his laptop and connected to the hotel's guest network and made sure he had a good connection. He fired up the software he had just installed and made sure it was working as well.

Pulling out his cell phone, he sent a text: "Getting ready to call. Get your laptop." He waited for the reply: "OK. Just got out of shower."

He opened the video messaging application on his laptop and saw her computer was online, so he called. When the video popped up, he saw his lovely wife sitting cross-legged on their bed, wearing her white terrycloth robe. God, she's so beautiful, he thought as he looked at her.

"Hi, sweetie," she said, smiling sweetly at his image on her computer. "How's New York?"

"It's still here," he said. "How are you holding up?"

"Missing you, as always," she said. "Did you have a good dinner?"

"Yes, I did, thanks for asking," he said.

"Let me guess, you had the filet mignon?" she asked.

"Yeah," he said a bit sheepishly. "It was delicious, though."

"As long as you got enough to eat," she said.

"I have a surprise for you," he said. Her face perked up at that. She liked surprises, especially when they came from him.

"Oh?" she asked. "What'd you get me?"

"Well, it's under my side of the bed," he told her. As he watched, she got off the bed and looked under it. She came back up with a box and set it on the bed.

"What is it?" she asked.

"Open the box and find out, silly," he told her. As he watched, she knelt by his side of the bed and pulled the box out. She placed it on the bed, opened it up and put the parts on the bed. He could tell she was confused until she pulled out a rather large dildo with an attachment on the base. She looked at him with a smile on her face.

"Is this what I think it is?" she asked. He smiled and nodded his head.

"Pretty much," he said. "Except this one can be controlled over the Internet." She chuckled.

"Christopher," she began. "C'mon, we're nearly 60 years old. We're way too old for this kind of thing."

"Old, my ass," he said.

"You really don't want to see me naked on this thing, do you?" she asked. "Don't you think I'm too old to play like this? I mean, we're not kids anymore."

"Is that's what's been bugging you these last couple of years?" he asked. "You think we're getting too old to have some fun together? Is that it?" She looked down before answering.

"Well, we have grandkids now," she said.

"Haven't you heard?" he asked. "Sixty is the new 40 nowadays. Or something like that. Besides, you're still the sexiest, most beautiful woman I know."

"Oh Chris," she said. "You still think of me that way?"

"Hell yes," Chris said, bringing a smile to her face.

"Well, okay, then," she said. "Tell me how to put this contraption together." He chuckled and guided her through the instructions. The base of the unit had a small tank for water that would be heated and used to warm up the phallus so it would feel more life-like. On his command, it would also squirt a small amount of warm water, giving the impression of an orgasm. He couldn't wait to see it in operation.

Once she had it all together, she stood up and looked at Chris. "Maybe I'd better put a couple towels down, just in case," she told him. He nodded his head in agreement.

"I think that's a good idea," he said. She went into the bathroom and returned with two large towels, which she put under the device on the bed.

"I don't want to ruin the bedspread," she said with a smile. "Are you ready?"

"I was born ready," he told her. She smiled and slowly removed her robe, revealing her toned, naked body to him. She may be close to 60, he thought, but her body was just as smooth and lovely as it was when she was much younger. It was times like this he truly appreciated her life-long devotion to health and fitness. He felt his manhood respond and had to adjust himself. She looked into the camera.

"Well?" she asked.

"Well what?" he asked in response.

"If I'm going to be naked, you have to get naked as well," she said.

"Fair enough," Chris said as he began to disrobe. Once he was undressed, he sat back down in his chair.

"That's more like it," she said as she got on the bed.

"Before you climb on that thing, press and hold that red button on the front until you see a blue light come on," he told her. She looked, found the button and held it as he suggested.

"What does that do?" she asked.

"It connects the device to your laptop," he said. "That way, I can can control it over the Internet."

"I get the feeling you're going to enjoy this a bit too much," she said, causing him to laugh wickedly.

"You have no idea," he said. She straddled the device and took the penis-shaped dildo in her hand so she could guide herself onto it.

"Oh my, this feels just like the real thing," she said, surprised.

"That's supposed to be the idea," he told her. As he watched, she lowered herself down, taking the entire thing inside her, gasping as she did so. He had seen her masturbate like this hundreds of times over the years and always enjoyed seeing her experience a new toy for the first time.

Her eyes closed, she began bucking up and down on the dildo.

"Take it easy," he said. "Let me do the work." She slowed down, and as she did so, he began clicking on his laptop. Suddenly, the device came to life and began moving, up and down. She groaned and began rubbing her pussy as the dildo moved inside her.

"Oh God, this feels so good," she moaned. "More. Give me more." He responded by clicking a few more icons. The device kept moving up and down, and began vibrating as it did so. She responded by rocking harder, so he increased the speed of the vibration.

"Oh my God," she moaned, rubbing her clit harder. "Harder. Harder. Please." He clicked another icon and the dildo began to get bigger inside her, causing her eyes to fly open. "Oh shit, it's growing!" she exclaimed. She bucked harder on the dildo as she rubbed herself with wild abandon.

He couldn't help himself, and took his own penis in his hand as he watched her fuck herself. They had masturbated together many times in the past, so this was nothing new for them.

12