Snugglebunny Ch. 11: Remote Control

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck me, baby," she moaned. "Fuck your sister's pussy with this thing. Don't ever stop." He clicked another icon, and the dildo moved side-to-side as it went up and down, vibrating even harder inside her. She bucked even harder on the device and he could hear her ass cheeks as they slapped against the base.

"Fuck. Fuck me, baby, make me cum for you," she moaned. Her eyes closed, she rubbed her pussy as hard as she could. He could tell she was getting close to her orgasm, so he clicked another icon, causing the dildo to pump a small amount of warm water inside her. Her eyes flew open as she felt it squirt inside her, and that sent her over the top.

As he watched, her whole body trembled as she squirted, sending streams of juice on to the towels she had wisely put on the bedspread. Seeing her like this, he felt his own orgasm coming and grabbed the tissue he had close by. Once he had calmed down enough, he send a command and the dildo slowly stopped, returning to its original length and girth.

Chloe slowly regained her breath and climbed off the machine. Her face was red and beads of sweat rolled off her body. She looked at Chris and smiled.

"God, that was intense," she said when she finally caught her breath.

"I take it you enjoyed it?" Chris asked.

"Oh yeah," she said. "What about you?"

"I loved it," he said. "We'll have to do this again."

"You know it," she said, still catching her breath. They talked for another half-hour before finally ending the call.

"You promise to call every night you're gone?" she asked.

"Of course," he said. "Might be a bit late tomorrow, though. I have those late night interviews. But I'll call as soon as I'm done."

"That's right, I forgot," she said. "You'd better call me. And just for this," she added, pointing to the machine, "I'm going to fuck your brains out when you get home."

"That's what I'm counting on," he told her with a smile.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you more," he told her. "Talk to you tomorrow."

"Good night," she said before ending the call. Chris enjoyed a cigar and a drink on the balcony, then went to bed, feeling much better, knowing that Chloe enjoyed the surprise he got for her. She was more like her old self tonight.

The book tour went well. After his interviews, he criss-crossed the country, visiting a new city every day. His hand was sore from signing so many books, and he met a number of people who said they, too, had experienced abuse at the hands of one group or another.

Of course, he called Chloe every night and played with their new remote-controlled toy. He couldn't wait to get home to her.

The tour ended in Los Angeles, and he was pleased to see the book had made it on the New York Times best-seller list, and was also a hit online. On his last night, he met a Hollywood producer who said he was interested in turning the book into a movie. They exchanged information and promised to stay in touch. He had heard this before, and wondered if the man really meant what he said. Only time would tell, he thought to himself.

It was early Sunday morning when his plane landed, so he decided to grab a cab rather than call his wife and wake her up. He was surprised to see her up when he got home. She met him at the door, wearing nothing but her robe, which was open so he could see she was naked underneath.

She wrapped her arms around him and gave him a deep tongue kiss when he got to the door.

"I've missed you so much," he said. "I'm surprised you're up so early."

"How about breakfast in the back yard?" she asked with a wicked smile.

"Sounds good," he said. "What's on the menu?"

"For you? Me," she said as she unzipped his trousers. "And I'm craving some of this," she added, grabbing his cock.

"With or without ketchup?" he asked. She chuckled.

"That sounds kinky," she said. "You know me, I'll try just about anything once." She ran into the kitchen, took a bottle of Heinz ketchup out of the fridge, grabbed his hand and led him into the back yard, where she had already laid out a large blanket and a couple of pillows. My God, he thought, she's serious about this...

...

A few orgasms later, they laid in each other's arms, looking into the clear blue sky overhead.

"I needed that so bad," Chloe whispered.

"Me too," Chris said. "I have to admit, that was different. Ketchup?"

"Maybe next time, I'll try some honey barbecue sauce," she said, causing him to bust out laughing. Yes, he thought, this was the girl he married, and it was good to finally have her back. She sat on top of him, looking him square in the face.

"I love you so much," she said.

"I love you more," he answered. She reached out with one hand and wrapped a little finger around one of his. He knew what was coming.

"Am I still your Snugglebunny?" she asked quietly. Suddenly, he recalled that Christmas so long ago when he gave her that t-shirt with the goofy-looking flop-eared rabbit. The caption read, "Snugglebunny." Tears came to his eyes as he remembered when she first asked him that. They were nine years old at the time. He reached up with his free hand and cupped her face.

"You'll always be my Snugglebunny," he said.


12