So a Crusader Walks Into a Tower

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thane latched his lips around her clit and sucked. Jamie bit her lip and balled her fists into the sheets as all coherent thought left her. He continued to suck and intermittently run his tongue over the sensitive bundle of nerves until Jamie was shaking and her lip bleed with the effort of keeping quiet.

Still, despite the intense pleasure she felt, her womanhood was empty and her body was traitorously begging for more.

On the few occasions she had ever pleasured herself, it was quick and borderline utilitarian but she had managed to reach climax none the less. She had always been unimpressed, and even less interested in finding a partner given that her companions had complained their own lovers sometimes couldn't even manage that. Thane, however, was managing to show her pleasure she never suspected existed with only his mouth and she could feel herself near an edge she wasn't ready for.

She held herself back from rolling her hips when he teased the skin around her bud. She swore she could feel him smile.

He then eased two fingers inside her.

Her control broke as she came. She involuntarily bucked against his hand, taking his fingers deeper and wordlessly cried out in pleasure.

He stilled for a moment as he appreciated the feeling of her aftershocks causing her muscles to flutter around his fingers. She hazarded a look at him and saw his face, smug as she was coming to expect, but looking for her approval now as well.

"Bastard," she muttered weakly at him.

He curled his fingers inside her. She dropped her head back and moaned before she could muffle herself with her hand and her skin burned in embarrassment.

For a few seconds the only coherent thought she could produce was, 'His claws are gone.'

As he moved his fingers in her tight passage she felt herself grow accustomed to the stretch his digits provided and her body was again desperate for more. She wanted to believe it was only the venom's influence. He suddenly pulled his fingers away and she couldn't stop a whine of disappointment.

She locked eyes with him once again to see him suck her juices from his fingers and settle between her open thighs himself. His manhood nudged against her entrance and his face was inches from her own.

"This-you can't," she protested but her mind felt hazy and god, it would be so easy to just give in despite her pride and morals.

He looked into her still willful eyes and seemed to debate internally for a moment. Then he shifted her body so that she was tipped with only her shoulders and head still against the bed and she feared in that position that he would once again pleasure her with his tongue until she begged him to continue or else until she went mad.

Instead he spread her maidenhood with two fingers and once again met her gaze before he tipped his head down and let pure venom drip into her waiting hole. She felt it, hot and viscous, slowly drip down through her tight passage. By the time that it had begun to reach the entrance of her womb her muscles were clenching involuntarily around nothing and this only seemed to coat her insides more thoroughly. His previous touches had been torturous because of the intensity but now lacking any friction she found a much worse helplessness. She realized she was shaking and hazarded another look at his face to find that he was watching her expression intently. She almost managed the energy to demand what more he could do to her if she still wouldn't submit to him. Then she felt the aphrodisiac slime pool against her crevix and then slowly drip further. She saw recognition in his smile at whatever expression she had just made. She resumed her struggle to free her legs from his grasp, to stop his corrupting influence from further entering the deepest part of her but he wouldn't let her. If anything her attempt of thrashing out of his hold helped it along. She had never felt need so bad in her life. She felt tears prick at her eyes at the emptiness in her belly. Her body no longer wanted to be fucked by the demon before her, it needed to be bred.

Thane watched closely as the fight left his hunter and was replaced with simple need. Her movements mellowed from desperation to escape to an unsure fidget in his grasp. They both knew the fight was over and the only hesitation left in her was to beg him. He decided he could allow her one kindness instead of keeping her without any release to the mounting lust he'd instilled in her body.

Still, he needed a little give from her to be satisfied, "No more protests, my love?"

"No," she answered shakily.

He let her hips down and then pulled her onto his lap where she squirmed,

He shifted his hips and the head of his cock slipped inside her. She wanted to turn away and hide her expression from him but he turned her face back to him.

"Jamie," his want clear in his voice, "you were made for me, there's no shame in this."

With that he sheathed himself fully, tearing her hymen and making her cry out in pleasure.

She had been sure it would hurt but all she felt was a delicious fullness. She wasn't sure when she had moved but her hands that had been balled into fists were now hooked under his arms and clutching at his shoulders. He pulled out slowly, maybe halfway, and thrust into her again. She buried her face into the crook of his neck as he set their pace.

He was not gentle, immediately overwhelming her with how rough he was. She felt the growl that rumbled from his chest before she heard it. Less than inhuman, it sounded unnatural and it made her dizzy. She dug her nail into his back and shoulders, leaving scratches that healed as fast as she marked him.

He called her violent but he was made her match after all.

12