Sleep, a Demon will Come

Story Info
Lizzy yearns for the horror of the night— paralyzed in bed.
2.7k words
4.58
15.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elizabeth knew she was asleep, but, paradoxically, knew that if she knew she was asleep then she couldn't be asleep, right?

Her heart was racing. That certainly wasn't something that had happened when someone was sleeping. She was ridiculously excited, so much so that she knew there was a wet spot already forming on her tight pink thong.

She had suspected he would come tonight, had even shaved in preparation, but she wouldn't admit that to him. Not like she could.

She opened her eyes, feeling his presence in the room. Frozen in sleep paralysis, Lizzy watched helplessly as the shadows in the corner next to her dresser condensed on the ceiling, dripping down like tar.

She saw an obsidian-black, shadowy arm creep out of the void in the corner, followed by a mouthless face dotted with two blazing red eyes.

She gulped in fear and anticipation, or at least tried to.

He pulled himself out onto the ceiling, creeping toward her as if gravity were reversed. When he was directly over her, his neck started to elongate and his head swiveled as it lowered towards her. The sight was so terrifying that she might have pissed herself if she hadn't hit the restroom before going to bed. His red eyes grew larger as he approached. She blinked-- and he was gone.

Something weighed down the front of the bed. She felt her silk sheets being slowly pulled away until they fell in a heap somewhere out of her view. Seconds passed.

Her heart thumped in her chest and she heard a raspy breath next to her, its warmth caressing her ear. When her eyes darted to look, nothing was there.

She heard an ethereal whisper waft up from the foot of her bed, "Lizzy..."

The lock to her bedroom door clicked, not that it mattered; she lived alone.

She blinked again and suddenly he was on top of her, his shadowy face centimeters from her own. She gulped, pulse racing. He fed off her terror, but little did he know about the twisted thrill she felt from his absolute domination.

A black slit opened in his face, revealing a shark's mouth of sharp, red teeth. Two prominent fangs stood out at the front like he was some sort of vampire.

He breathed out against her frozen cheek, shuddering in ecstacy at the fear in her eyes.

His long black tongue snaked out of his inhuman face, licking her from the collar of her thin cotton shirt to her eyelid. It felt slimy and left a sticky residue on her flesh.

"No, go away. You're not real," she said inside her own head, projecting it mentally.

The creature's head stretched out, dipping into the darkness of her bed and surfacing on her other side, its soulless eyes staring into hers as it dragged a clawed hand across her shirt, leaving light scratches on her skin even through the fabric.

One of its clawed hands grabbed her inner thigh, naked up to where her skinny thong was. She tried to scream, but her voice wouldn't work. The creature nearly went crazy at her attempt, black saliva spilling out either side of its mouth to splatter onto her face.

She was so wet she feared the aroma of her sex would give away her true feelings, but the creature didn't seem to notice as it pulled her shirt up and over her face, exposing her bare stomach and small tits.

Blinded by the shirt, all Lizzy could feel was a claw placed between her breasts, slowly dragging down to her pelvis. It snagged on the lip to her thong, sending a thrill through her body.

Lizzy tried screaming again, putting all she had into making the sound, but only the slightest of whimpers escaped.

The bed around her dissolved into a pool of shadows, leaving her floating in the horrifying black pond. Her shirt was pulled the rest of the way over her head, bending her arms up and over her so they laid on the shadow above her.

The creature was gone, but she felt its sticky tongue along the side of her waistband, then slid up into her open armpit.

The sensation was torturous in its white hot intensity, almost painful.

Gasping in short, panicked breaths, Lizzy felt her juices dripping down into her crack.

"Tasty tasty toy..."

The creature's arms wrapped around her exposed, heaving chest from behind, emerging from the pool of shadow.

It's head emerged behind her right shoulder, fangs bared.

"NO, PLEASE," she screamed out inside her mind, egging the creature on. Its fangs penetrated her flesh, at the same time freezing cold and burning hot inside her.

It sucked as it bit into her, not consuming blood, but the stench of fear coating her body.

When it released her shoulder there was no wound, but she could feel its sticky saliva coating the area.

She looked around frantically, trying to find the face of the creature attacking her, but to her inner delight he had disappeared again.

She felt squirming tendrils of cold reach up from the bed, caressing her thighs. The creature dragged invisible nails across her chest, slashing over her hard nipples before slowly dragging them toward her crotch.

The nails scratched down where her public hair would be, pressing into her mound as a hand grasped the front of her thong and gently pulled it down.

She felt a gooey string of her juice extend from her pussy to the fabric of her thong as it was pulled down, breaking after a few inches to fall onto her inner thigh.

The creature hissed at her as her wetness was exposed, confused as to how horny she was.

"NO, NO, PLEASE DON'T. PUT THOSE BACK, DON'T TOUCH ME THERE," she tried to scream, hoping it would buy into her ruse.

Shadows of words spoken in her own voice bombarded her from all sides

"Slut... fucking whore... cum dumpster trash"

The creature materialized on top of her, grabbing her arms and pinning them above her head with one hand.

She watched as an engorged, shadowy cock rose from the creature's crotch. It opened her mouth with one claw, shuddering at the shock and fear in her eyes as she found herself incapable of closing her own jaws.

The creature flowed forward, the tip of its dick hovering just over her open mouth. She was so wet there would be a spot on the sheets beneath her from her juice dripping down her asscrack alone.

When she tried to struggle, none of her muscles responded, but the creature's dick grew another couple inches.

The creature glazed her lips with black, sticky precum by mushing it into her face like a massive bar of lipstick.

She filled her lungs with air, but when she yelled it sounded as if it were coming through the wall, muffled and pitiful.

The creature's dick grew another inch as she fought and struggled to move.

It laugh that of a wailing geist, the haunting sound echoed in her mind.

It inserted its dick inch by inch into her mouth, filling the entire circumference of her open lips. Her eyes watered as it slid into her throat, its massive shaft violating her oral cavity.

The creature retracted its cock slowly so she felt every inch of it sliding out of her throat. Even her gag reflex was frozen, but she could feel it pushing her uvula aside.

When the entire shaft was out and she was allowed to take a breath, the creature grabbed her by the hair and yanked her up onto its cock.

The bit of pain sent shockwaves of pleasure through her body, bringing her closer to an orgasm building out of psychological terror alone.

She could taste his cock as it slid in and out of her: like fresh blackberries. Confused by the oddly pleasant taste in such a vile creature, she nearly forgot about how terrifying he was, and he noticed. It stopped mid thrust into her mourth from the side, a fistfull of her hair curled in its shadowy palm.

What would it do to her if she found out she was enjoying this? The delectable terror she felt at the idea of him using her while she was frozen made her feel even more hot and gooey on the inside.

As if the creature knew what she was thinking, which given how loudly she thought things was likely, it let her hair go and her torso flopped back into the shadows of the bed.

It shot a hand down to her pussy and stuck three whole fingers into her without warning, the suddens stretching so tantilizingly painful that a tear slid down her cheek, mouth still open from the creature abusing her face.

It curled the three fingers inside her, then extracted them to put them into her view. Its mouth opened and another whail echoed through the room at the sheer volume of pussy juice coating its hand. There was so much that little ropes hung from finger to finger.

Lizzy heard her own voice whisper vehemently in her ear, "Enjoying this you little slut?"

Lizzy shook her head, and to her surprise she actually could. She brought her hands up in front of her face. This had never happened before. Sheer terror shot through her. This was no dream.

She patted down her chest, erect nipples sensitive and very, very real. She could taste blackberry on her lips.

She shook, almost hysterically, when the creature loomed over her, violently grabbing her wrists and pinning her to the bed.

She struggled, flailing her legs, but hands emerged from the shadows and grabbed her ankles, restricting her as tightly as any ropes.

She took in a lung of air and screamed, the sound ringing out into her room until she was suddenly silenced by the thing's massive tongue being shoved into her mouth.

She choked and struggled, then felt a hand emerging from the shadows insert a finger into her pussy. Then another finger. Then another. She was starting to stretch painfully when a fourth finger was inserted. She started panicking and to her horror the creature convulsed, spewing a gooey load of black cum across her tits and neck.

She screeched louder with the thing's tongue inside her mouth and it undulated in pleasure, moving the rest of its body so quickly up to her face that she thought it might have teleported.

Hands from the shadows propper her up, then the creature let go of her arms, retracted its tongue, then shoved its dick forward and started fucking her face.

With her arms free, she futilely slapped at its shadowy thighs, but was demoralized by the sheer power of the creature. She got a hand under its dick and squeezed his ballsack, but the maneuver only made the creature laugh, like nails grating on a chalkboard.

While its cock pumped in and out of her mouth, the hand at her crotch inserted a fifth finger, making her moan into the creature's dick.

The hands holding her ankles drifted apart so she was more exposed, then the fingers curled and the hand's fist sank into her tight pussy, driving her wild at the delightful pain.

As if things couldn't get scarier, she whimpered when a finger beneath her poked into her ass, rimming her second hole.

The terror at the idea of something shoving its way up her ass made the creature cum again, squirting directly into her throat. She gagged and coughed as it pulled out, still spewing black cum. It coated her mouth and the creature jerked off more onto her face, splattering her even as she lifted up her hands to shield herself. She swallowed two gulps of his goo, feeling the sticky substance drip down.

Doing anything with a fist pumping inside of her pussy required a feat of mental strength, something she was quickly losing. But still she rocked back and forth, trying to throw the creature off of her, but the hand inside her made it too difficult and she only ended up gasping in pleasure. The creature took it as a sign of some sort of pain and cackled.

It reached its muscular arms down and slung her over its shoulder, still standing on her bed.The fist popped out of her, trailing streams of her cum.

The creature hoisted her tired body up and pinned her to the wall by her arms. As her legs dangled, it stepped into the wall up to its balls such that the only seat she had was his pelvis and throbbing cock.

He held her there, helpless, and to add insult to injury the shadow hand that had been fisting her popped out of the wall and curled around to her lips. She turned her head to the side, pressing her mouth closed tight. The creature was none too happy at this and lunged forward, biting into her right breast.

She gasped as the chill pain of his fangs sinking into her sensitive skin struck her. When her mouth opened to cry out the hand shoved three fingers into her goo-coated mouth, mingling the taste of her own pussy with that of the creature's cum.

Fangs still sending waves of ethereal pain through her, the creature dropped her down a foot, straight onto his awaiting cock.

She nearly came from the creature's dick being forced into her alone. Its girth filled her completely, even more so then the hand had.

It stretched her poor pussy painfully, then just kept sinking in until she felt it pounding the very walls inside of her as she struggled to get off. The pain faded as she fucked herself on him in a futile attempt to escape.

"Fucking slut... dirty bitch... used whore..." Her own voice reverberated through her mind as she struggled to escape. Eventually she stilled, dangling on the wall with his thick cock balls-deep inside her.

When she stopped struggling, the creature jumped out of the wall, carrying her with it to smash her face first onto the bed. She cried out as he started fucking her, pulling all her hair into a ponytale then yanking it.

Her ass in the air, he pounded through her first orgasm, then through her second. She was crying and screaming in both pleasure and terror as she came a third time, but the creature didn't relent.

Ecstasy flowed in and out of her as easily as the air in her lungs, the creature taking her again and again, pounding into her until she lost the strength to resist and flopped around with his dick in her, tongue lolling out of her mouth while she drooled.

After what must have been hours of constant fucking from behind, the creature finally came inside her. His cum came out thin and in volume, but it was overwhelmingly pleasurable. When his meaty cock slipped out of her used hole a burst of cum followed, pumping out and dripping down her groin onto her chest because of the angle of her ass, still held in his hands while her face was pressed into the bed.

Fear started percolating in her gut when the creature slapped her ass, then stretched her cheeks apart. He wasn't going to-

She felt the tip of his cock press up against her asshole

"Nooooo" she moaned, struggling futility to remove her exposed ass from his tough hands.

He smacked her ass again when a beam of sunlight cut through the blinds of her room: the first light of day.

His hands let go of her used ass, per pussy aching as cum still seeped out of it.

"Another time, my dirty little slut. Another time."

With that, he was gone. She blinked and found she was snugly under her covers with a hand on her hot pussy and three fingers inside of her.

She shot up and looked around, but it was just her in her empty room. She tossed the sheets away and saw a massive sticky wet spot where her pussy had been during the night. Her thong was soaked and her fingers were covered in her own juices, but there was no black cum anywhere.

She bit her lip, then sucked her fingers clean. Today she would need to pick out a new set of underwear... and maybe bleach her asshole for tonight.