So Be Good, For Krampus' Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The creature gave her little time to get accustomed to the feeling. After only a handful of heartbeats it began moving in and out. Each time withdrawing a fraction of an inch more, before slamming back in to the knuckle.

Julia was grateful for the lubricating spit, wondering how it felt getting fingerbanged with only water to ease the way.

"Looks like Sandra was right, you little slut. You like it in the ass, don`t you?" The being purred into her ear.

To her shame, Julia noticed that she`d completely surrendered herself to the imposing intruder. Not even attempting to resist the grip that pinned her head against the wall. She`d even arched her back so not-Sandra could enter her more easily.

"Y-yes." She said, unable to hide the guilt in her voice. Admitting the truth filled her with a rush of liberation.

The rough ridges of the creatures finger joints felt amazing as they glided through her loosening anus. Julia couldn`t believe she`d never realized how sensitive the thin skin of her cherry really was.

"And it feels like Ruprecht focused solely on the tits again, that pervert. He never did have the sense to know what`s good. . ."

Then it started crooking its finger inside Julia, causing her to open her mouth in a silent exclamation. She could feel herself relaxing as the strokes picked up in pace.

"Damn, I`ll never be able to fit like this."

Not-Sandra withdrew from Julia in a fluid motion. The aroused girl moaned in protest. The sudden emptiness felt wrong.

"Stop your wailing, slut," the creature commanded.

To her surprise, Julia felt the pressure easing off her neck as the creature ran the restraining hand down her back. The slow motion sent a shiver of anticipation through her body wherever the fingers trailed. Delightfully contrasted by the heat of the water still flowing over her.

Julia swallowed as the slow progress of the admiring caress made her back arch deeper, offering the creature a slender slope to run its hand over.

When the gliding touch reached the end of her lower back it was joined by its other hand, each cupping one of her butt cheeks. The creature made it a point to explore her rear, kneading Julia`s ass in passionate circles.

"Not a lot of meat on your bones. . ." It complained, "but I`ll make due."

Julia, meanwhile, luxuriated in the way the being seemed to marvel at her rump, despite its derisive words. Her round butt seemed made to fill not-Sandra`s large hands. The muscles firming and relaxing as they were expertly massaged by its strong fingers.

Without lifting its hands away, the being sank down to its knees, pushing Julia`s feet apart over the slippery surface of the bathtub, with its muscular thighs. The new position meant that the stygian creature was now at eye-level with her anus, giving it a perfect view as it inspected her further.

"Such a pretty, little hole," it murmured, now spreading Julia`s cheeks apart with its thumbs.

It completely ignored Julia`s pussy, even as the girl felt a wetness running down her leg that had nothing to do with the shower`s spray.

"Oh, fuck," Julia said, "please. . . stop."

At this point her unconvincing attempts at resistance were a mere formality. She heard not-Sandra grunt in savage glee as it placed its thumbs on either side of Julia`s halo and spread her open.

"Aah!"

Julia reflexively tried to close her sphincter, but a wet tip prevented it. It flicked up and down just inside the rim of the twitching muscle, never allowing it to constrict fully.

The tongue slithered deeper. The creature growling in satisfaction as Julia couldn`t pretend any longer.

She placed her hand between her legs and rubbed her achingly swollen clit. There was nothing delicate about the motion. Julia was overcome with the sheer need to sate her desire.

Not-Sandra`s jaw pressed against her firm ass. The being`s tongue slide all the way into Julia`s rear. It began thrusting with a nodding motion of its head, dilating Julia`s anus around the broad base of her tongue.

It felt incredible. Why hadn`t she tried this before?!

Julia stopped rubbing her pearl, instead sliding the now lubricated finger into herself the same way not-Sandra had entered her behind.

She could feel the creature`s tongue bulging against her finger from the other side of her vaginal wall. The lewd implications sent her imagination into overdrive.

Taken over by arousal, Julia matched the cadence in which the being invaded and enjoyed her asshole -- rubbing over the engorged, spongy texture beneath the pad of her crooked finger.

She was panting now.

Quick, shallow breaths in response to the all-encompassing pleasure. Her face twisted into a mask of lust.

Faster and faster not-Sandra`s wide tongue plunged into her, until the being pulled its head back.

Julia didn`t stop fingering herself. Couldn`t stop.

She felt the creature standing upright and placing a rounded tip against her asshole. One hand held her hips in place while the other seemingly guided its cock into her.

"Let`s get to work," it said, leaning forward.

"Hold on," Julia started, as concerned thoughts flitted through her mind. It was too late. . .

Both hands nearly encircled her waist, giving the creature plenty of leverage. Julia balled her fists as the bulbous cockhead was pushed against her anus. She managed to resist the penetration for a moment, but her spit slickened cherry quickly gave in under the mounting pressure.

She felt her sphincter being stretched wide as the creature drove more meat into her. When the thick rim of its glans slid inside, letting her ass close fractionally behind it, Julia let out a breath she hadn`t realized she`d held.

She`d made it.

Now all she had to do was ride out the storm as not-Sandra plunged the rest of her obscenely veiny shaft into her.

"Ugh. Fuckin` tight." It groaned.

Without pause, the being stepped forward, drawing Julia`s hips back and pushing its cock fully into her now deflowered ass. Julia felt the ridged surface sliding against her finger, still moving inside her.

Again, she felt grateful that the inky figure had taken the time to lube her up with spit. Though Julia was pretty sure that hadn`t been the intended purpose. This being seemed keen on sating her own twisted needs.

Not-Sandra lingered, huffing out rasping breaths that blew droplets of shower water over Julia`s shoulders. It seemed to savor the tight fit around its shaft.

"Any last words, Julia?"

"W-what?"

"I can`t promise I`ll go easy on you, this is punishment after all. But it's never too late to apologize for your naughty behavior. Just pretend I`m Sandra."

Julia could hardly think straight. Saying the first thing that came to mind.

"I`m sorry for being such - ah- such a bitch."

"And. . .?"

"I deserve to be punished."

The creature grunted approvingly. "That`s right, Julia. You deserve this."

God, it sounded like the script to some old porno, but impaled on the throbbing rod Julia couldn`t think of anything better to say.

Without further warning not-Sandra withdrew nearly its entire length, leaving just the tip inside. When the widest part of the glans caught behind her sphincter not-Sandra thrusted back inside, slamming its pelvis against Julia`s ass with vigor.

Her punishment had begun.

***

Over the next few minutes the being slowly increased the pace of its strokes, making Julia`s butt ripple each time it slammed into her.

Julia had to lean heavily against the bathroom tiles as the force of her tormentor`s savage ministrations left her legs trembling, barely able to support her weight.

She was starting to lose herself in the ecstatic rush that each thrust forced through her body. This brutal fucking was distinct from when not-Ben had pushed her over the edge. In stark contrast to his more full-body approach, not-Sandra focused solely on a single part of her body, causing Julia to experience an entirely different building of sexual tension.

Wet slaps echoed through the small bathroom. Both women were entranced by the meeting of their bodies.

Not-Sandra`s pounding had become more unrestrained and less focused on making Julia endure its full length. It seemed that the being was nearing its limit.

The building of pressure behind Julia`s Venus mound worried her only haphazardly. She wouldn`t stop rubbing her fingers over the spongy texture of her G-spot, even if that meant that she`d pee in the shower.

It would wash off easily enough and it wasn`t like she could be any more embarrassed.

The strong hands around her waist drew her hips back almost painfully. Not-Sandra kept most of its cock buried inside her ass, withdrawing a mere few inches in a berserk staccato that matched the quick beating of Julia`s heart.

Julia recognized the tell-tale signs of an orgasm as she felt the being`s shaft throb.

Then, in a rush of blinding delight, the dam broke.

"Aaah!" the creature cried out, pressing its entire member into Julia`s spasming rear.

Julia gasped as the rough stuffing caused the muscles around her pelvis to convulse violently. She felt a spray of liquid washing over her legs when the pressure of her climax emptied her bladder.

She couldn`t remember the last time an orgasm had caused her to lose control of her body like that.

Julia jerked and twitched in the creature`s grasp as its cock bucked inside her.

They stayed like that, pressed together in a scandalous embrace. Both riding out the delicious ripples of pleasure. When eventually even the tingling aftershocks subsided, not-Sandra whispered a parting message.

"Clean yourself up, naughty girl. He`s waiting for you in the barn."

With that final command, the being promptly stepped back, sliding its shaft out of Julia`s ass. She could hear it step back over the wet bathtub bottom, but didn`t register it exiting the bathroom.

Julia caught her breath for a handful of seconds. When at last she looked back there was no one there behind her. Seems like the stygian bastards both favored to nut and bolt.

"Didn`t even want to stay and cuddle," Julia said to the empty room.

Her wit was lost on this world.

§8 -- 02:29 AM

Questioning her sanity, she held on to the sturdy brace that held the shower head. Her legs were left quivering from the intense romp. She didn`t trust them to hold her just yet.

Incredibly, the water`s temperature still remained as scalding as when she`d first stepped into the bathtub. Her grandma must have spent a fortune to ensure her guests were comfortable.

Julia`s blond locks were plastered against her skin, now that she was able to hold her head under the falling water. She tentatively turned her head left to right, using the liquid heat to release some of the tension in her neck.

"He`s waiting for you in the barn."

Why did those words turn her on so much?

What was wrong with her that she wanted to find out how hard this next stranger would make her cum? Was this because of the venom not-Ben had stung her with? What had not-Sandra called him? Ruprecht?

She pondered the outlandishness of her ordeal as she mechanically lathered her hair with rose-scented shampoo. She loved the way it mingled with her own feminine scent.

She carefully rinsed out the foaming product, massaging her scalp as best she could.

After that she opened the accompanying bottle of bodywash and made sure every inch of her body was cleaned. Her slippery skin felt unexpectedly sensually under her hands. She spent a bit more time than usual soaping her breasts.

Was it her imagination, or did they seem larger somehow?

Dismissing the thought as fancy, Julia continued washing herself until her fingers lingered a moment when they glided between her butt cheeks. A smile tugged at her lips as she felt how tender she was.

It had been a while since she`d had two intense orgasms in the same night. . .

She knew it was stupid to do as the pitch-black intruders had said, but she`d already made up her mind. She needed to see her 'punishment' through to the end.

For goodness` sake, of course. . . No ulterior motive.

Once she felt adequately cleansed she turned off the shower, stepped out of the bathtub and toweled off.

The bathroom was misted with steam, so she didn`t bother looking into the mirror. Julia quickly closed the door behind her as she entered the guest bedroom, hoping to keep out most of the condensation.

She guessed she had a little leeway when it came to preparing herself, so she rustled through her suitcase until she found her blow-dryer.

The crackling fire had warmed the room to a comfortable degree.

Julia let her drenched towel drop to the floor as she brushed and dried her golden locks into something she thought resembled decency.

That done, she turned back to her suitcase and drew out a pair of fur-lined slippers and a large, fluffy bathrobe and put on the cozy garment. As she stepped into her slippers and tied the belt around her waist, she noticed the marked bedpost.

Two of the three lines were crossed through with a jagged scratch.

Oh my God. . . she realized. . . literal notches on the bedpost. She groaned inwardly. It was her college dorm room all over again.

Well, when in Rome.

She scored the wood with her nail, crossing the last line as she made to exit the guesthouse.

§9 -- 03:08 AM

Thanks to the ever-present layer of snow, the darkness of the deep night barely slowed her from making her way to the barn. She blew out plumy breaths as she walked on carefully. Taking small steps in the crunching snow.

A giddy tremble made her stomach flutter. Equal parts nervousness and anxiousness roiling in her belly as she reached the barn.

The steel handle of the door was icy in her hand, but she pulled it open without a creak. Casting her eyes downward as she stepped into the building, she quickly pushed the heavy wood against its frame, letting in as little of the night`s cold as she could.

It hit her like a wave.

Still facing away from the interior of the barn Julia noticed she wasn`t alone. Flickering, muted light etched shadowy groves into the oaken planks. A rich, musky scent filled the air and she could feel the attention of some bestial awareness resting on her.

Julia turned around slowly.

A sea of lit candles bathed the hay-laden barn in amber illumination. In fact, Julia didn`t feel even the barest hint of chill. A single flame did little to alleviate the winter air, but this many. . .

Her eyes tracked to the center of the barn.

And there he was.

Sitting wide-legged on a throne of haybales.

Julia`s breathing stocked as she took in the majestic beastman.

He was easily seven feet tall, not counting the large horns curling back over his head. Just like not-Ben and not-Sandra this creature seemed to be formed from deepest darkness. Julia could distinguish roguish facial features. Not handsome per se, but a strong face.

A thick coat of hair flowed down from a dark beard, to cover the beings impossibly wide shoulders. A line of hair ran down the center of its chest to the base of its impressive member.

There was not softness about it. The thing was built like an athletic giant. Its arms, chest and legs bulging with rippling muscle. Its wrists, as thick around as her thighs, were encircled with shackles from which hung long lengths of chain.

It`s appearance left little mystery as to its identity. . .

Predatory amber eyes, the same brightness as the flames around it, beheld her as she took him in.

"Sag meinen Namen, Julia."

The Germanic words stunned her for a moment. The young woman steeled herself, swallowing back the lump in her throat before answering.

"Krampus."

The horned demon bared his teeth in wicked grin.

"Du weißt warum ich hier bin?"

His voice was so deep that his words resonated in her chest. She nodded and stepped forward in response. She stepped out of her slippers and started to und the belt that held her robe closed. The demon watched her intently, his head titled in amusement.

Julia hesitated for a moment, keeping her eyes on the floor before the great beast. She could still run.

No, she`d made up her mind. Time to face the music.

She let the robe fall free from her shoulders, exposing her nude form.

Krampus`s eyes narrowed slightly as he let his eyes roam over her body. Julia felt awkward just standing there, but fought to keep her arms down by her sides.

Seemingly pleased with what he saw, the demon spoke in a soft rumble. "Komm jetzt her."

Julia obeyed, walking towards him in measured steps. To her relief she indeed didn`t feel a nip of cold. A small mercy on her naked body.

As she approached the towering figure, she saw how large he actually was. Not his height, but his flaccid cock, which hung straight down between his legs, accompanied by two heavy-looking balls. He was undoubtedly male.

She halted between his knees, tearing her lustful gaze away from his member to meet his eyes. A lewd look of satisfaction colored the beastman's face.

"Auf die Knie, Julia."

She complied and knelt. The thick shaft twitched as her eyes found it again. Krampus`s sub-sonic rumble filled the barn. Julia knew what he wanted.

She wrapped her hands around the inky pole, barely able to close her fingers around its flaccid girth.

As she wrestled the largest cock she`d ever held, running her fingers along the prominent veins, she felt surges of blood flooding into the appendage.

He was getting hard.

The demon`s cock had started out large, but as it stiffened and righted itself Julia felt her jaw dropping. The thing was as big around as her arm!

The shiny, round glans swelled to the size of an small apple as it rose on a shaft a foot long. Julia noticed obscene surges running through the magnificent member. She could actually feel its blood coursing as the beast`s cock reached full erection.

"Es passt sich den spezifischen Bedürfnissen jeder Person an." Krampus told her reassuringly, rocking his hips to set the pole swaying gently.

She couldn`t believe that this was the size she apparently craved, but if he said so. . .

Enamored, Julia couldn`t contain herself any longer. She closed her hands as best she could around the girthy piece of meat and ran her tongue over its length.

§10 -- 03:14 AM

Julia trailed the flat of her tongue from base to crown, flicking the rim of the demon`s cockhead when she reached the top. Every now and then she alternated the long licks with spitting on the impressive cock and jerking with her hands.

The beast had laid his head back against the haybales, content to let her slobber on his shaft. Yet now, when Julia had practically coated his entire member in a sheen of saliva, he righted himself and dragged her roughly onto his lap.

An rational jolt of fear speared through her as she felt the power of the demonic man, the ease with which he maneuvered her.

He`d lifted her onto his muscular upper legs, so that his slippery cock rested against her belly, its head prodding her midriff.

Apparently that wasn`t the intended position as the giant grabbed hold of her waist with crossed arms and flipped her upside down. The result was that Julia`s legs lay on either side of his horned head, her bare pussy inches away from his face.

For her part, Julia`s weight rested on his toned stomach, rising and falling with his breathing. Her mouth lay on par with the base of his cock.

The demon didn`t need to tell her what to do. She placed her lips on his shaft, moving along the thumb sized vein on the underside. She reached down and cradled the heavy balls. Each the size of a grapefruit. They felt remarkably pliable in her lightly kneading palms.

A rumble of approval shuddered through his chest as Julia felt herself being intoxicated by his captivating smell. Like the scent of a large animal, mixed with a hint of pine and woodsmoke. An altogether potent musk that made her think of sex and lust.