So Be Good, For Krampus' Sake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pheromones, she realized, suddenly understanding why it felt so natural to bend herself to his whim.

Meanwhile, the beastly man had taken hold of her thighs, his large hand completely encircling her legs like iron shackles. He spread them wide, pinning her in place, as his inhumanly long tongue lapped at the nectar of her sex.

Julia moaned and tried reflexively to rock her hips, but the giant held her still.

The forked end of his tongue ran down from her vaginal entrance to her clitoris, spreading her pink lips wide with each stroke.

Overcome with the unreal sensation after having her pussy teased the past hours, Julia completely forgot what she was doing and let herself lie limply om the demon`s tensing stomach.

She felt her pussy desperately trying to keep up with his demand of her juices. Her body was responding strongly to the pungent pheromones, sending her libido into overdrive. If she didn`t have him soon she`d be a sloppy mess.

The beastman`s split tongue ran the length of her labia. Massaging beads of moisture from her overstimulated flower as easily as he`d draw honey from a comb.

Her vulva puffed up noticeable, enhancing her sensitivity even further. This seemed to please Krampus, who drew her hips higher.

Julia lost all sense of time as her body dangled in his grip. All she cared about was the incredible feeling that threatened to overwhelm her senses.

She only snapped back into awareness when she felt him spiraling ever closer toward her entrance. Teasing her with featherlight caresses.

"Sag du willst es, Julia" he said.

She couldn`t think if anything she wanted more at that very moment.

"Bitte," she pleaded, "bitte, gibs mir."

He complied, placing the forked points against the pristine orifice and sinking into her.

"Oh, fuck!"

She`d been with guys that were smaller than just this creatures tongue.

She`d once, in an experimental phase, tried to pleasure herself with a carrot. This felt much the same -- the shape at least, except that the demon`s tongue was pleasantly yielding as it swirled inside her.

His short beard brushed against her inner thighs as he lazily fucked her with his mouth. A tickling that made her feel like she was meant to be taken like an animal in heat.

It was over all too soon.

As if her weight meant nothing to him, Krampus stood up. He retracted from her fever-hot pussy and spun her around. He laid her down on a haybale behind the 'throne'.

Julia was on her back, her legs spread around his powerful hips. His cock, glistening with her spit in the candlelight, hovered enticingly above her belly.

The shimmering head reached to her midriff. Julia had to remind herself to breath as her mind flashed with possibilities.

"Bist du bereit für deine Strafe, Julia?"

Every time he spoke her name she felt a shudder of authority rushing through her body. It was hard to explain. She just had to obey him. There was no other option.

"Ich bin bereit es zu nehmen." She responded, the familiar taste of a nearly-forgotten language strange in her mouth. She wanted him to take her and hoped she`d expressed that correctly.

Apparently she did. The demon smirked, leaned back and angled his pelvis.

The apple-sized glans was so large Julia quickly helped by spreading her lips apart.

Krampus, mercifully, took his time. He gyrated his hips, coating his cockhead in the lubricating juices her pussy excreted in abundance. Each circle he described with his pelvis slowly became more oblong, working his girth into her.

Julia let herself fall back into the hay, eyes closed, the fingers of one hand stroking her clit, the other firmly kneading a heaving breast.

She felt herself opening around his prodding member, loosening as he massaged himself deeper. A truly indecent amount of moisture dripped from her onto his already spit-slickened cock.

Despite all the lubrication the beast still had to grip her legs and pull her bodily down over his pole. He was still in control, but Julia felt him getting impatient as he started applying more force.

With a jolt, she felt his tip pushing fully into her.

Like not-Sandra, when she`d penetrated her asshole, Krampus`s raised glans let her vagina tighten close somewhat behind the cockhead, the rest of his cock thinner by comparison. If by the slightest margin.

That being said, now that he`d entered her, the demon began working more meat into her belly. He didn`t pull out more than an inch before pushing two inches deeper.

Julia rubbed her pearl furiously, trying to distract herself from the strain of his girth. It felt right to have such a beastly penis filling her, but that didn`t mean it was effortless.

She groaned as she bottomed out and felt him bumping into her cervix. He was well over three quarters within her, only a few inches remaining unsheathed. An indignant snort told her he wouldn`t stop until she`d taken him in to the base.

The demon drove into her with a jackhammer`s fervor, somehow managing to force her vaginal canal to stretch even further.

It horrified Julia that she was able to take a monster like this, clenching one of his fingers in either hand to give her something to brace against. Wide-eyed she fixed her gaze where the inhuman male`s stomach met her thighs.

She`d done it.

He was completely enveloped by her twitching cunt.

The beastman had stopped moving, giving her a frozen moment to admire what she`d achieved. She could see a raised part of her stomach, where his sheer size made her belly bulge.

Julia ran her fingers over the spot, fascinated by the lewd deformation. He twitched inside her, bucking his cock beneath her touch. She could actually feel that in her stomach. Her breathing was interrupted as if she`d hiccupped.

How in the ever-living hell had she managed this feat?

Krampus released her legs.

By instinct, Julia rested them around his waist, angling herself upwards a tiny bit. He growled in delight at her inviting gesture and placed his clawed hands on her hips.

"So ein ungezogenes Mädchen."

He pulled back a few inches, holding her steady, before smoothly sliding his hilt back inside. That single shift seemed to set her body ablaze. Normally, a guy bumping against your cervix hurt like hell, but enthralled by his musk and stretched to the limit Julia`s stomach convulsed in a most satisfying spasm.

A wave of fire spread to her toes and head from that sole impact.

The demon began repeating the motion, keeping most of his vulgarly thick cock buried in her cunt as he bashed against the absurdly responsive entrance to her womb.

Each time he bottomed out, a new ring of fiery sensation rippled through Julia`s already exhausted body. She lay in a daze, choosing to simply surrender and enjoy whatever the demonic ruffian wanted to do with her.

Which seemed to suit him just fine.

His thrusts started involving more of his considerable length. Each stroke now also stimulated the swollen, spongy texture of her G-spot as the broad-rimmed glans plunged up and down her vagina.

As he fucked her harder, Julia felt his balls slapping against her ass. The heavy, dangling spheres made a meaty sound whenever he leaned back in.

Offhandedly, she wondered how much seed would fill her when he eventually came.

§11 -- 04:21 AM

It seemed like hours since the demon had first begun to take her. Julia`s lewd cries filled the hay strewn barn. Accompanied by the animalistic grunts of her 'punisher'.

Though the events of the night had left her depleted, the hour of their coupling had forced her through half a dozen micro-orgasms. Pure, bodily expressions of pleasure. She felt like she couldn`t move even to save her life, let alone reach another climax.

She was done. Exhausted.

The demon had seemingly aimed to prove her wrong. He`d never once waivered in his savage pounding, taking full advantage of Julia`s clenching cunt. He`d let her get used to his size with spread legs. Then he`d flipped her over and drawn her hips up so he could mount her from behind.

When Julia`s legs quivered so severely that she couldn`t keep herself upright, he`d lifted her onto his lap. The combined might of his rock-hard erection and his bulging arms had made impaled her on his rod practically effortless.

The last few minutes, he`d again laid her down on her back, like they`d started. His clawed hands poised around her chest. His thumbs were jiggling her full breasts in rhythm to his thrusts and the large demon seemed finally ready to shoot his load.

Despite her series of draining peaks, Julia had felt a final knot of energy forming. She imagined it as a long rod along her spine, starting at her sex and running all the way up to her shoulders. A full bodied expression of completion, swelling for hours since the first time not-Ben had touched her.

Krampus` pace was becoming rabid, he was nearing a breaking point.

The strong hands moved down to her ass, gripping her plump cheeks as his thumbs lay parallel to his jackhammering cock.

"Nimm meinen Saat, Julia. Ich werde dich schwängern." He roared.

The meaning of his words filled Julia with a primal longing. She couldn`t explain it. She craved his seed more than anything in the world.

He lifted her hips fully off the haybale, his cock pulsing.

Almost there. . .

In a rush of cum, Julia felt him emptying his impressive balls into her unprotected pussy. Thick jets of rich semen rushed against her cervix, flooding the connective canal and broiling into her womb.

The sensation of being seeded like that pushed Julia over the edge. The rod of orgasmic energy along her spine erupted in a geyser of release. It ripped through her sweat-covered form in all-encompassing waves.

She felt like she was about to black-out when the surging climax pulsed through her head. She felt like she was floating weightless on a waterfall of ecstatic joy. Torrents washing over her, leaving her gasping for breath whenever she could.

Krampus continued pumping his semen into her. Unable to handle the large volume, it leaked out of her to gush onto the barn floor in wet *glops*.

Julia`s eyes fluttered.

She couldn`t. . .

No more. . .

Going . . . going . . . gone.

***

Light.

Julia opened her eyes just a sliver. Above her she saw the wooden roof of the guesthouse. The comforting weight of blankets gently guided her down into the mattress.

Her entire body felt sore and heavy. Even breathing was almost too much of a chore. She placed a hand on her belly, feeling that it was a bit unsettled. Not unexpected after what she`d endured.

God, she`d been made atone for her poor behavior like she wouldn`t have believed possible. She`d never have sex again. . .

Well. . . at least not for a while.

She smiled sheepishly and blinked herself into a more conscious state, scanning the room for unwanted visitors.

Golden rays of sunlight filled the room with their sunny light, drawing her eyes to an object on the foot end of her bed.

There, wrapped with a bright red ribbon and bow, lay a condensation beaded icepack. The label was marked with three parallel lines.

Julia felt a hysterical giggle bubbling up her chest and brightened the crisp winter morning with the sound of her unrestrained laughter.

Just what she needed.

THE END