So Be It

Story Info
Family members being comforted after a tragedy brings relief.
3.8k words
3.35
14.3k
16
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AmaxBob
AmaxBob
3 Followers

After Sexercise Class

All persons within this story are of legal age and have agreed to allow their actions to be described within this story.

Thursday night, I am so excited to be attending the weekly sexercise class at a local sub-division community center. My beautiful redhead lesbian friend Karmen is the founder and lead instructed of the event. Her voluptuous body drew me to her as I walked toward her in the meeting room. Before class I greeted Karmen with a warm hug and full lip kiss. I whispered to Karmen that I am horny and need to have my hot slutty asshole fucked soon. I described to her briefly my desires to be pounded while I lay upon my stomach or doggy style.

Karmen discreetly tells me she will arrange my pleasure to begin after the completion of class at Sam's and Jess's place. As I begin to walk away, Karmen smacks me on my right butt cheek. I turned my head to look back at Karmen as I walked away to start laying out the exercise mats for the entire class. With a wicked wink, I knew Karmen was going to reward me with what I needed.

As I was spreading out my mat, I noticed Karmen on her mobile telephone talking to someone. It appears she is giving instructions and making demands. Before she ended the call, Karmen winks at me from across the room and gave me a thumb up.

For the class tonight, Karmen had also enlisted a very attractive black woman, Allison, to lead the classes for a few weeks. This would give the participants something new and a different style to the sessions. Allison is super-hot, and most guys would find her very attractive. Myself, I have a difficult time keeping my eyes off her small perky breasts, slim waist, and round ample hips. Her light brown skin and black shoulder length hair, makes her even more attractive. There is nothing fake about this girl and I enjoy the view. Her tight-fitting pants and crop-top causing me to be even hornier. I have notice that a few of the guys in the class have hard-ons visible through their shorts and sweatpants. The women are also sporting visibly hard nipples through their tops. Allison has the entire class of 30 plus people lusting after her sexiness.

Throughout the class, Allison singles me out as to how well I am doing for my age and the intense level I am displaying through every exercise. At that point I realized maybe she was checking me out.

As the class goes through our exercises, my lovely exercise partner, Delana, has position herself on her back, knees bent 14" apart while keeping her feet flat on the floor. I stand with both feet on either side of her head and bend at the waist while placing the palms of my hands on Delana's knees. Lowering myself to a push-up position over Delana. After Allison tells us to begin, I start doing push-ups in this position. After ten push-ups, we are told to stop at the raised position and hold for twenty seconds. I look down and back at Delana's face to see she is staring at my penis area, which is directly over her head at this point, a bright smile is flashed across her face. "Enjoying the view?" I asked her. It is time to switch positions. Now Delana is spread out above me. Looking at her crotch, I can scent her sex. Several more exercises are completed, the 45-minute class has moved to the cool down session.

As we all wipe down our mats and roll them up. Karmen comes over to me and says, "Ty, head over to Sam's and Jess's, I will bring the girls with me after we finish cleaning up."

A quick hug and kiss, I say good-by to the class and head for my vehicle. When I arrive at Sam and Jess's home, I enter through the back door as always. Sam is seated on the couch with a throw covering her. I can see her right leg clearly and she is wearing a dark grey stocking.

"Good evening, Sam!" I say as I walk over to her and bend down to give her a loving full lip kiss.

"Hello lover!" Sam playfully reaches up with both arms to my shoulders, exposing her nude large breasts. "I heard you were coming, great to see you again!" Sam added as our kiss ended.

I slid next to Sam on her left side and lifted the throw to reveal the stocking covered thighs and nothing else. I started to caress both breasts and her stomach with my right hand, my left arm is tucked behind Sam's neck to support her head when we kiss. Sam smiles in agreement and allows me to have my way with her naked body.

Sam is a large woman, being in her late 50's, she has a round stomach and ample hips and ass. Sam's breasts are every bit a DD or larger. Her pussy is already wet and allows two fingers to enter easily. Only a few strokes and I add two more fingers, for a total of four. I stuff all four fingers into Sam as deeply as she desires, while kissing her lips, neck, and shoulder.

I had only stroked Sam about 50 times when her first orgasm flows through her. Her head laid back on my left arm behind her head and her mouth opened with a low moan. At that moment, Jess entered the back door, dressed in black jeans and a light blue T-shirt. Jess is Sam's partner of twenty plus years. Jess has masculine features, short greyish hair, small sagging breasts, and wide sexy hips. She is a hard worker and takes care of the horse stable in the rear of the property.

"Hello Ty!" Shouted Jess as she closed the door behind her.

"Good evening, Jess! Great to see you!" I said removing my fingers from Sam's vagina and moving them to my mouth to lick them clean, I stood up and walked to meet Jess near the kitchen table. I quickly pulled a chair away from the table and walked up to Jess. Squatting down slightly to greet her, I reach behind Jess's thighs, pick her up, Jess wraps her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist. We embraced in a fully passionate kiss while standing in the kitchen.

"I love the taste of Sam's pussy juice on your lips, Ty." Jess said as I moved to the kitchen chair I had pulled out. Not replying to Jess's statement but continuing to madly kiss and suck her face and neck, I sat on the edge of the chair with Jess in my lap.

"Oh, Ty, you are so strong!' Jess said. She moved her arms to circle my neck and head as we continued to kiss. I moved both of my hands to the hem of her T-shirt. I lifted the T-shirt until I found her sports bra and pulled her small breasts free. I stretched the T-shirt and bra over her head and attacked her breasts with passionate bites and kisses. Jess moaned at my assault and allowed me to have my way with her.

Not interrupting our sexual greeting, Sam spoke up and said, "You two are fucking hot as hell" Jess held her head back and allowed me the pleasure of sucking both nipples at the same time. Softly at first then more aggressive.

"Oh, suck me Ty, make me cum!" Jess said as she melted in my grasp. I caressed her upper body while sucking firmly on her breasts. Without warning, Jess erupted into a mild orgasm.

"Oh, Ty, you made me cum!" Jess squirmed around in my lap attempting to get a more complete orgasm. Removing my right hand from her torso, I placed it firmly between her legs and rubbed her sex to a more satisfying orgasm through the jeans. At the completion of her orgasm, Jess leaned forward onto my left shoulder in an afterglow bliss.

Before we could go further, the back door once again opened, in walked April and Martha from next door.

"Hey everybody!" Said Martha sounding like an excited country hick. "I hear there is some ass that needs fucking around here!" Martha added to her loud entry. April and Martha entered the kitchen and saw Jess's afterglow and made the statement, "Looks like some bitch has her pussy bell rang this evening."

Everyone laughed as Jess wrapped her arms around my neck to hide her embarrassment on my left shoulder. I still had her shirt over her head exposing her well abused small breasts.

Then Sam chimed in, "She isn't the only one getting her pussy bell rang." Sam slung the throw to the side, exposing her naked body in her grey thigh high stockings. The room roared with laughter again.

I assisted Jess in removing her shirt and sports bra, she would not need the article of clothing anymore, since we would all be naked in a few minutes. Martha and April led Jess and I to the bathroom to start our enemas. I was first to receive the cleaning while Jess looked on. Once I was completed, I showered and returned nude to the living room carrying my towel. Sam remained seated on the couch, she motioned for me to come and lay across her legs. I drop my towel on the hardwood floor in front of Sam. I then stretched out across Sam's legs on the couch face down. My penis fell between her thighs, I could feel her warmth radiating from her sex on my nude body. My backside, slightly higher than my head, began to be caressed by Sam. Suddenly, I felt the coolness of lube on my asshole. Sam started softly caressing my asshole, the feeling is overwhelming, after a few minutes pre-cum had leaked out my penis. Without warning, Sam forces two fingers completely inside my asshole to the knuckles. The rush of pleasure was overwhelming and caused me to relax my ass muscle for the invading digits. Sam was surprised by my welcoming her two fingers. I wanted more and I told her just that.

"Finger fuck me, Sam! I want to be your anal slut." I said softly and as sweetly as I could. My penis started growing and I felt like I need more fingers.

"Please add two more fingers, Sam" I asked and received. As her two fingers exited my ass, four fingers returned. The pressure was intense, I slightly raised my hips off her legs to except my prize. Pain and pleasure, that is what anal sex is all about. Sam did not hold back or allow me to get accustomed to the four fingers, but instead she started finger fucking me like I wanted. Slamming my ass harder and harder with each stroke. As my hole stretched, I felt her knuckles pass through the opening and into my love tunnel. I was now being fisted fully, and the next thing I remember was her wrist bone entering me. The sound of my ass being fist fucked and my moans brought the women to the living room show. April and Martha stood looking at the action from the back of the couch still fully clothed. Jess was completely nude and had an 18" rubber double ended python dildo hanging out her pussy. The 2 3/4" thick dildo was shiny from the lube Jess was applying to it as she watched.

"I got this ass ready for you honey." Sam called out to Jess. "Now get your ass over there on the floor on all fours so Jess can fuck you like the slut you are." A smile on my face as bright as the moon appeared.

I raised from Sam's lap and kissed her with great passion before positioning myself on the bare wooded floor doggy style. My ass was open and ready for Jess to slam me good. Jess kneeled behind me keeping her thighs together and forced the head of the python into me. Still having the other end in her vagina, Jess started her assault. Every forward stroke pushed me forward an inch or two but brought pleasure like nothing else. The girth of the python and the forcefulness of Jess fucking me was wonderful. Not long, Jess and I had the entire python inside us. Moving the dildo between us as Jess fucked me like I wanted her too.

All the other women cheered Jess on and told me to be a good slut and take a pounding. Without touching my dick, prostate cum splashed beneath me on the hard wood flooring. My little dick slapping my stomach as I was being pounded by Jess. Her small breasts swung freely, her hair wild, sweating and holding my hips tightly. I could feel her fingernails stabbing my skin as she gripped me and pulled me into her thrust.

"I am going to fuck you crazy, Ty." Jess screamed out as she neared another orgasm.

After about five minutes, Jess orgasm. She froze in place for a few seconds while the spasm washed through her. Her pussy was leaking cum around the dildo still deep in her pussy. I dare not move a muscle until Jess says I can, until she is recovered from her orgasm I don't talk or try to get away. Without saying a word, Jess picks up the pace again. She did not last more than three minutes this time, because I slammed the dildo back into her pussy. Deeper than she had when she was in control. Every thrust forward by Jess was met by my thrust back to her. The force of our fucking was very deep in both our holes. But I was determined I wanted it all. I wanted to feel like I was fucked two days from now.

With a loud roar, Jess pushed me forward, causing the python to pull free from her fucked hole and leave me filled. Jess howled like and wild animal as she orgasmed strongly.

I stayed there on the hard wood floor with the python hanging from my ass. Martha walked up behind me, she kneeled on the floor to my right and stroked me some twenty times before she pulled the dildo free.

"You got one well fucked hole there Ty." Martha said as she stood up and started to walk to the kitchen sink to clean the toy.

April came next and told me to eat Sam's pussy while she sat on the couch with her legs spread wide. I obeyed and crawled to her very wet pussy. Sam being a big girl was wide open and juicy. I opened my mouth wide and covered her entire vagina. I forced my tongue deep as it would go and stabbed her delightfully. Within minutes my face was covered in her juice.

April moved behind me and slide her lubed hand up my ass. She wasted no time fist fucking me deeply. I was rocked by her strokes, but I arched my back and opened my hungry asshole to receive the pleasure she forced on me. April was slapping my ass hard and called me dirty names as she did. I did not mind, as long as she kept fucking me. I remained in Sam pussy until her pussy squirted all over me and the floor. I continued to lick her until she pushed me away and clamped her legs closed,

Martha had returned and was now completely nude. She kneeled on the couch with her back to me next to Sam. "Eat my ass now slut." Martha ordered me to pleasure her asshole. April had stopped her fisting and resorted to a three fingers grind. April twisted her finger inside me as she thrusted. April is also clinching my nut sack and little penis in her left hand. I feel the warmth of her grasp and start to grow longer and harder. I spread my legs further apart, welcoming the assault on my manhood. With her fingers in my ass and my sex being attacked, I am very happy to be where I am right now.

I placed both hands on Martha's ass cheeks and spread them wide. I then positioned my tongue on her crack and started licking her the way she likes. A few seconds of rimming followed by a few seconds of stabbing her hole as deeply as I could, Martha is lost in my pleasures as she pushes her ass into my face, desiring to get more stimulation from my assault.

Sam leans over and starts sucking Martha's right nipple and finger fucking her pussy. Martha begins to ride my face as Sam's fingers her harder. Martha began to orgasm in only a few second from our double assault.

I grabbed Martha's thighs with both hands and held her tightly. I knew from past experiences when Martha orgasms, she goes wild and attempts to run away. Sam gets up on her knees on the couch and holds onto Martha's waist, wrapping her left arm around Martha while rubbing her pussy with her right hand. Sam's large breasts are smashed between the two women and jiggles as she thrust her fingers into Martha's pussy.

"Oh fuck, I am coming, oh fuck!" Martha screams loudly, as her orgasm is powerful. Sam's fingers are covered with her juices. Martha is bucking and gasping for air as our double assault continues.

"Stop, please stop, I can't take any more." Martha continues to scream as Sam, and I ease up on her but did not pull away. I softly licked Martha's asshole and pussy lips at the same time. I was doing long slow licks with my tongue to Martha's delight.

Martha was spent and slowly rolled over and sat next to Sam on the couch. I sat back while still on my knees on the hard wood floor and admired them both as they cuddled in their afterglow. My face covered in pussy juices. Jess walked over to me and stood with her vagina, just inches away from my face. Her legs spread just a little more than shoulder width, hand on her hips.

"Eat me!" Is all Jess said. I positioned myself with my ass on the floor, my arms behind me support myself to achieve the correct height as Jess's sex. I begun to lick and suck her pussy as commanded. I slurped the juices Jess was forming excitedly, as if it was the last meal I would ever have. Jess rocked her hips slowly and grind into my face as she fucked my mouth with her pussy. I suck her clit causing her to stop as I did so.

"Oh, that looks like that would feel so good!" Said April, standing to my left as I devoured Jess's pussy with pure lust. The sounds and smell of sex was present within the room. Only a few minutes pasted as Jess was overwhelmed by my assault. I licked her vagina and sucked on her clit in the most sensual way I knew. She sprayed me and the floor with her juices, as she trembled and leaned forward and grasped my head with both hands. She said, "Oh, you fuckin pussy eating slut! You are the best!" I continued by reduced my assault on Jess's cunt to much softer and slower. I allowed her to recover while riding my mouth to complete her orgasm.

Jess released my head from her grip and stepped back into her afterglow. Then, April stepped up to take Jess's vacant spot. "Okay lover, eat my pussy like that!" April order me to attack her pussy, I worked my way up to my knees and went to work on April's wet snatch. Her pussy was wet and opened. I started attacking her clit by sucking on it firmly. Then licking inside her vagina as deep as my tongue would go. I put both on my arms between April's legs and grab both ass cheeks with my hands. I pulled April to me and licked her even harder and deeper.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck!" is all April could say as she started to gyrate and thrust her hips forward and backwards. April leaned forward and grabbed my shoulders to support herself as I assaulted her sex. April started to howl and scream with pleasure as I liked and sucked her sex. April attempted to escape, but I had her firmly in front of me. With Martha's help, she held April's torso and allowed her to lean back. This position opened April pussy and asshole to me. Lifting April off her feet, I licked her like never before. April screamed even louder than before and started to squirt her juices all over me and the floor. April went limp as she blacked out from her orgasm. Martha and I laid her on the couch next to Sam. Sam took advantage of the passed-out women as caressed her tits.

As I was tending to April, Jess had inserted a strapless dildo into her vagina and was approaching to my vacant asshole. Jess pushed the back of my head down to the floor and lifted my hips up high. Jess then squatted behind me and force the well lubed dildo into my ass and started fucking me wildly. She leaned into me while placing her palms in the center of my back and pounded me like I had asked Karmen.

The sound of Jess fucking me was present in the room. Jess had started to sweat and growl as she speared my asshole aggressively. Jess would almost exit my hole before the head could come out and force the dildo all the way in. I could feel her pubic hair stabbing my ass each stroke. I wanted all she had to give inside me and started slamming my ass back to meet her assault. Then, Jess changed her hold on me by moving her grip to my shoulders and pulling me into her thrusts.

"Fuck me Jess, fuck me!" Is all I could say, sweat rolling off my face and chest onto the hardwood floor below. The women all setting up taking in the pounding Jess was forcing into me. "Give it to me harder!" I demanded, and Jess did just that. Removing her strapless dildo and replacing it with the double ended python, Jess returned with a larger and deeper dildo to stuff my ass hole.

AmaxBob
AmaxBob
3 Followers
12