All Comments on 'So Cold: So Hot'

by TooTallToFall

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sweet

Very well written. Lots of realistic emotions.

The very end was somewhat disheartening, though, after such a sweet build-up. Did we really need that? Wouldn't it be better just to say "... they were in love. And neither would ever forget the memory of their first time" and just be quiet on the "sorrow" part of the history?

G5902G5902about 4 years ago
Young Love

Very nicely written! I am looking forward to seeing more of your writings! Thank you for sharing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Disappointed

Really enjoyed your story. Disappointed that it didn't turn out differently. Guess I'm just a romantic at heart. Could have easily been expanded into a longer story.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Very Sweet!

I dearly love nice people being nice to each other! :+))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
A great Story

Well written but spoiled by the ending he should have cum inside her ,she is pregnant ,they live happy ever after

jamessmithinsjamessmithinsabout 4 years ago
Wrote another ending

I really liked your story, but like others, I'm a hopeless romantic and didn't really liked the ending. I understand it's your story, your idea and your choice. But please allow me write another ending, either for me or others. I'm not a pro writer, but only a reader. If you have any feedback, I will gladly accept it.

The rest of the day was spent in-and-out of clothes and on-and-off each other. Neither Tiffany nor Tyler could get enough of the other. While they tried to be responsible and get some work done, there was just about no point. They kept stealing glances from each other, occasionally blushing, despite having seen and discovered so much more. They were young and, if they were each willing to admit it, they were in love.

The blizzard had finally ended, and after getting their call, maintenance guys were finally able to come to their rescue, but deep down in their hearts, they wish they had not, hoping for this moment to last forever.

They finally gathered their stuff, and went out into the cold morning, side by side, to finally return home. Still being the shy guy, Tyler’s hand hesitantly approached Tiffany’s. She looked at Tyler and saw his beet red face, but understood his silent request. She happily took his hand into hers, and moved slowly towards him, finally resting her head onto his shoulder. She could not help but let out a small trickle of tears in the corner of her eyes, and some small sniffles. Tyler looked at her and became instantly concerned. “Are you alright?” asked Tyler. “Never felt better in my life”, Tiffany reassured him with a warm smile, that melted his worries away, and he reciprocated with a smile of his own. The two lovers did not know about the future, and what obstacles would await them, but they would definitely cherish this memory forever.

Ten years later, Tiffany was in a beautiful white dress and Tyler was in a superb black tuxedo, both exiting the church, while receiving the blessings from their family, friends and colleagues. Tiffany and Tyler still walked side by side, hand in hand, her head on his shoulder. Feeling the corner of her eyes getting wet, she looked at her husband. Her soul mate instantly looked at her and gave her the most genuine smile. “Do you remember when we walked home from the gym on the day of the blizzard?” asked Tiffany, in spite of already knowing the answer. “How could I ever forget that, my sweetheart? It was the day that I found my true love,” said Tyler, placing his hands on her warm and rosy cheeks, memorising every detail of her beautiful face. He then softly kissed her on her delicious lips, which felt like an eternity to both lovers. Tears were now streaming down on Tiffany’s cheeks, welcoming this new and most definitely cherishing memory.

The End.

SimonBrookeSimonBrookeover 3 years ago

OK, I'm going to disagree with everyone else. Yes, it's a really sweet story, but it's a realistic ending. First relationships can last, sure, but they rarely do. And the sweetness of them is something you carry with you through your life.

I found this very well written, fun, tender, sweet. Go with your instincts. It works.

barcomberbarcomberover 3 years ago

Agree with SimonBrooke. Really nice story, realistic ending . Only quibble I hate what used to be called the jump takeout. It's a story, not sex ed, pulling out at the last minute spoils the whole experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The school relies on e-mail as a primary communication tool for campus emergencies in 1991? Wholly unrealistic.

Cal59Cal59over 1 year ago

The ending was fine, realistic

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous