So Cold: So Hot

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tiffany stayed underwater for some time. Her core body temp had risen so much she actually felt like she was heating the pool as opposed to it cooling her down. But, soon enough, her heart rate leveled and she was able to break the surface again. She wasn't surprised to see Tyler standing on the pool deck, still flushed, his full erection subsiding but still awkwardly just "out there" on its own. She smirked and swam over to him.

"I'm okay," she offered before he said a word, "I just panicked a bit there."

"Did I do something wrong?"

"Not at all. Everything you did was right."

"Okay, I wasn't sure. I don't..." His voice trailed off.

"You don't what?"

"It's kind of embarrassing."

"What's that?"

Tyler sat himself on the edge of the pool deck. His erection had subsided and, as it touched the cool tile floor, it felt like a small shock. He looked around the pool area, ideas literally visibly racing through his head. Finally he let out a sigh.

"It's embarrassing that I'm a virgin and I guess I don't really know what I am doing."

Tiffany felt a cool rush fall over her body, it caused a physical shiver. She was embarrassed, not for Tyler, but for herself.

"Oh, yeah. I didn't know," she replied.

Tyler was obviously upset and she felt his pain.

"Can I be honest with you?"

Tyler didn't reply immediately.

"Tyler?"

"What?"

"I am too."

"You are what?

"A virgin. And before you say that I'm just saying it. I'm not. It's true. I'm a virgin."

Tyler looked flabbergasted.

"But... how?!"

"It just never happened."

"Tiffany, you are so amazing. How can that be?"

"You're sweet. But it just hasn't. How about you? You're pretty great yourself."

"Not so great. I get pretty shy around women. Even you, I should have asked you out months ago... years ago... but never got the courage to do so. Now I just figured the time had passed."

While he was talking, Tiffany had swum over to the side of the pool and pulled herself out, sitting down beside him.

"Based on our current situation I think most people would have a hard time believing that you are shy," she said as she nudged him with her elbow. "But, I get it. I guess we both have our issues to deal with."

"Yeah. But, maybe I can deal with mine sooner than later," Tyler said. "When we get out of here, can I take you out for a drink or something? Maybe a movie? Like, on a date?"

Tiffany leaned her head against his shoulder.

"Yeah, that would be great."

The moment of passion had passed and both of their overheating had gone away. In fact, sitting on the cold pool deck, Tiffany was confronted with a chill.

"I think it is about time to get dried off."

"Yeah. Do you have a towel?"

"No," she giggled. "Do you?"

"Yeah. Don't worry, I can share."

They made their way back into the women's locker room and over to Tyler's locker. Tiffany grabbed her little pile of clothes along the way but was disappointed to find that, once the towel was produced it was not nearly enough to dry off each of their cold, soaked bodies. Tyler immediately recognized the dilemma as well.

"Uhm, if you trust me, I am going to suggest we endure a couple moments of uncomfortable-ness in order to seek a greater good."

It wasn't like either one of them were freezing, but they did need to get dry soon before they did get cold.

"I guess..."

The obvious hesitation in her voice did not deter Tyler. Instead, he grabbed her hand and pulled her along, both of them fully nude. "Good enough for me," he said to her as they dashed toward the main locker room door.

The air in the hallway was cold at best and Tiffany couldn't believe what they were doing. Sprinting, hand-in-hand, down the long corridor of the athletic complex.

"Where are you taking me?"

"Don't worry, you'll see soon."

Soon enough, indeed. It wasn't 30 more seconds, just a couple of turns away from the original locker room doors that she was introduced to their destination, the laundry room.

"Oh, my god. I completely forgot about this!"

They opened the door and were greeted with a burst of warm, though not hot, air. With the industrial dryers going basically all day, the room kept a toasty temperature no matter what the conditions outside. Inside, Tyler immediately handed her a clean, folded dry towel and took one for himself as well. Together, they dried off, each desperately trying to not stare at the other while doing it, each completely failing. After some time, they caught eyes and broke out laughing.

"We're pathetic," Tiffany giggled.

"Seriously."

"It's okay though, I kinda' like it when you look at me."

"Good, 'cause I like looking at you," Tyler replied.

"What time do you think it is?"

"Not sure. You getting tired?"

"Yeah, a bit. You're not?"

"Oh, I am. I just don't want to fall asleep and wake up to find out this was all a dream."

Tiffany hugged him. "Oh, don't you worry about that."

They began to kiss and she yawned.

"Hey, wait a second," Tyler said as he gently pushed her off of him, "I think I might have an idea."

He took all of the clean, folded towels and began to arrange them on top of a large folding table on the side of the room.

"Maybe you can take a nap here."

"Are you sure? Won't those towels be needed?"

"Sure," he responded, "but the news said that the storm is going to go through the night. By the time they dig us out we can have them washed and refolded again anyhow."

Tiffany bit her lip as she watched him arrange the towels into what looked like a comfy bed. He even found a couple of large sheets that she knew were from the PT tables in the trainers office. The unsure kid from the pool was very sure of himself now, solving a problem expertly, doing this all for her. It was sweet. And, if she was being honest with herself, it was pretty sexy.

"C'mon," he said to her as he put the finishing touches on, "climb up. I think this will work out well for you."

"Just for me? You're not going to lay down too?"

"Yeah? I, mean, yeah. It's gonna be pretty tight though."

"I don't mind, nothing you haven't seen before," she responded with a wink.

Tyler helped her up on the table and Tiffany, feeling a bit bold, went out of her way to brush up against him, dragging her breasts across his arm and hand across his ass. After it was obvious it was his turn, he climbed up, laid down on his back, nudging his arm under her neck, and she curled herself into and onto him.

"Mmmmm," she sleepily purred, "this is nice. Cozy and warm."

"The company is even better," Tyler responded.

Tiffany was tired, but she was also excited. So much had happened that night and she didn't want to go to sleep. Instead, she nuzzled into his neck and planted a couple of kisses on him.

"Not so tired after all?"

"Guess not," she responded.

Tyler immediately pulled her fully into him and they got back to where they left off in the sauna, making out and getting to know each other.

Their tongues again wrestled.

Her nipples again hardened.

His penis became engorged and erect.

She felt herself get wet.

Each of their breathing was rapid and there was an obvious next step to take.

An exciting and terrifying step.

Neither knew how to do it.

But then the moment presented itself.

Tiffany found herself laying on top of Tyler, fully flat, chest to chest, even legs to legs. His engorged cock was sandwiched between them. Their kissing was passionate, their hands still roamed. Everything was amazing, except when Tiffany shifted her weight every now and then, it made his dick a bit uncomfortable.

Tyler grunted.

"You okay?"

"Yeah, my dick is just a little squished."

Tiffany giggled.

"Want to move it?"

"Yeah, raise yourself up for a second."

Tiffany did just that and Tyler reached down to move his dick. There was really only one place for it to go, right in between her legs. That fact was not lost on Tiffany.

"Hey there, mister," she playfully chided, "you think I am that easy?"

He didn't even have a chance to respond as she immediately had her mouth and tongue wrapped up with his.

Though the new position did not have any sort of varied effect on Tyler, it absolutely did on Tiffany. She was straddling him, legs on each side of his hips. With her thighs open wide, her clit was left unprotected and, already stimulated just from the overall circumstances, the direct contact to it was driving her close to the edge.

"Tyler," she whispered in a soft voice, just barely able to catch her breath.

He didn't even hear her.

"Tyler," she whispered again, "Tyler... hmmmm... Tyler... wait... Tyler..."

He finally caught on.

"Hey, what is it?" He himself was a little on edge, having been hard for God knows how long, he could use some relief.

"I can't keep doing this." She could barely get the words out.

"You want to stop?" His voice was a whispering mixture of concern and confusion. He didn't want to go too far and break her trust. He didn't want to stop. He didn't want to blow his load for seemingly no reason.

"No, please, no. Don't stop. I can't keep going like this. I want you in me."

The words came out and they both stopped dead. Not a movement, not a sound. Tiffany's face was buried in his neck and Tyler stared silent at the ceiling. He wasn't sure if he heard correctly.

"In you?"

"Yes, will you? Is that okay?"

Tyler gulped. It was going to happen.

"Uhm, yeah. Sure. How do you want to do it?"

"I don't know. You on top of me maybe?"

The two tentatively shifted themselves until they found themselves in basically the opposite position that they had been in previously, Tyler on top and Tiffany on the bottom.

He hovered over her for a moment, his phallus lined up directly with her waiting sex. He knew what to do, but was nervously cautious.

"Tell me if everything is okay, okay?"

"Okay," she responded, her voice cracking a bit as it came out of her mouth.

Tyler began to push at her but her body did not immediately yield. He pushed harder. Tiffany grunted.

"Wait, hang on, let me help."

She reached down with both hands. With one hand she used two fingers to expertly open her lips. With the other she grabbed onto the shaft of his pulsing cock and guided it in between her petals.

"Go slowly," she whispered.

Tyler felt her wet warmth start to envelop him and he took her advice, slowly pressing himself into her. Tiffany's face had a lost, inquisitive look on it.

"Are you okay," he asked, stopping any sort of movement.

"Yeah, I'm good. No need to stop. It just feels weird." Tiffany smiled at her own comment and quickly corrected herself. "No, not weird, just different. Much different than a finger."

"Anything I should do different?"

"You're good. Just push a little harder but go slow."

Tyler did as he was told and pushed with a little more force. It took a moment to get moving again but, once he did, he slid all the way in with almost no resistance.

Tiffany responded with a gasp. Tyler thought he might have hurt her and froze. Her response eased his fear.

"Oh, wow. So that is what I have been missing," she said after catching her breath. "Are you okay?"

"Oh, yeah. I'm okay," Tyler responded, getting accustomed to the sensation of her inner walls squeezing and pulsing on him.

There was no need for any additional instructions at that point, natural instinct took over. Slowly, Tyler slid out and back, each gentle thrust allowing Tiffany to relax a bit more. Her body relaxed, her skin became flush, her breathing went into a rhythm... but she couldn't figure out what to do with her hands.

"Oh, God..."

After all of the external stimulation and now this, Tiffany felt a sensation building in her that she had never felt before. She had experienced orgasms, sure, but this was different. This was somehow better than when she just played with herself.

When she came, it wasn't hard per se. While her masturbatory orgasms tended to happen pretty quickly, this one took forever. It was a slow building and semi-hypnotic takeover of her body. At its apex, Tiffany could barely comprehend what was going on and had to grab a towel to cover her mouth, her moans loud enough to embarrass her.

Her nipples turned hard as rock.

Her asshole puckered.

Her pussy walls were clenching his cock through no mental concentration of her own.

Was this what she had been missing all along?

Tyler, for his part, looked like he was practically in pain.

"I can't hold it much longer," he gasped, his eyes tightly closed to avoid any additional stimulation.

"You don't need to wait, just go!"

Tiffany was disappointed to feel him pull out of her when he began his orgasm but was too tired to say or do anything. Likewise, she couldn't even open her eyes when she heard him grunting a few times and ultimately collapsed on top of her, both of them trying to catch their breath.

She wanted to say that it was amazing.

He almost said that he loved her.

Instead, they both fell asleep.

--------------

The two were woken up by the first school bell. Their campus had set class schedules and bells that rang every 90 minutes, almost all day long. 6:30 was the official start of the first class and the bell resounded through the concrete and brick halls of every building on campus, including the athletic complex.

Tyler popped up first, practically throwing Tiffany off of him, who had found herself curled onto his side for warmth and comfort.

"Tiff, shit! We've gotta' get up! It's 6:30!"

Fear put both of them into panic mode, immediately hopping off the table and onto the cold, concrete floor. Tyler dashed for the door.

"Is anyone out there," Tiffany asked in a hurried voice.

"Doesn't look like it. Grab a couple of towels though."

Tiffany grabbed a towel for each of them and they wrapped up the best they could. For Tyler it wasn't so bad, the small towels were enough to cover most of his waist and groin. For Tiffany they may as well have not existed. She was reduced to holding two towels by hand, one over her breasts, one over her matted pubic hair, to maintain any sense of modesty should they run into another person.

Sprinting down the hall, they encountered no signs of life as they made it to the locker rooms and Tiffany burst into the women's room to verify there was no one changing before calling for Tyler behind her. Hurriedly, they put on their clothing as fast as they could, neither even bothering with undergarments, Tiffany even putting on her shirt inside out, the entire mood being that of haste. And, when each had determined that they were at least decent, if not presentable, they cautiously padded their way back out into the hallway to see what was going on.

In the end, there was nothing.

A look out the windows offered a dark view of a snowstorm that still raged on.

A call to the maintenance facility yielded a voicemail that the campus was on safety shut down until further notice.

A few minutes on the TV (where a signal was acquired by moving it as close to the exit doors as possible) verified that they were most likely on their own until the early evening, if not the next morning.

It was all welcome news.

The rest of the day was spent in-and-out of clothes and on-and-off each other. Neither Tiffany or Tyler could get enough of the other. While they tried to be responsible and get some work done, there was just about no point. They were young and, if they were each willing to admit it, they were in love.

The rest, as they say, is history.

They spent the rest of the year together and even tried to make a long-distance relationship work after they each moved back to their parents houses out-of-town after graduation. Over time, and with no animosity, they just drifted apart.

...but neither would ever forget the memory of their first time.