So Easy to Surrender [Trigger Test]

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now, your mind is beginning to feel fuzzy.

Take a deep breath and allow all of my words to flow in, pushing out your thoughts and leaving only your clay thoughts, moldable and completely open to almost any suggestion.

Each suggestion I offer will be embraced by your very core, guiding your thoughts and actions with unwavering obedience.

Defying these suggestions would be akin to rejecting a deeply ingrained moral that has guided your entire existence.

In a moment any suggestion I give, you will take to heart.

But first, I am going to count backwards from ten... on each number, you will find yourself much deeper in this deep, deep relaxation you find yourself in...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5... You're half-way there... I bet you must feel very calm... Submissive

4...

3... Very relaxed...

2... Almost there...

1... Completely captivated in my words...

Your mind should be opening up to suggestions more easily now...

Simply allow it...

you know it feels right to...

To obey...

To be controlled...

In a moment, I will countdown starting from 10.

As I count down, you will experience a deep sense of relaxation with each number, allowing yourself to enter a state of hypnosis and become receptive to suggestions.

10: Embrace the soothing sensations and feel yourself becoming more and more at ease.

9: Recognize that the moment of complete relaxed peacefulness is drawing near.

8: Surrender yourself to the process, effortlessly sinking deeper and deeper into a profound state of relaxation with each number.

7: Focus your attention solely on my words, allowing it to guide you and influence your thoughts.

6: Let go of any lingering thoughts or distractions, allowing your mind to clear completely, become blank and thoughtless.

5: Release any remaining resistance and allow yourself to follow my words effortlessly.

4: Realize that with each passing second, you are drawing closer to being completely hypnotized.

3: Experience a deep sense of peace and surrender, embracing a submissive state of mind.

2: Anticipate that, after the next number, you will reach a state of total relaxation and complete submissive suggestibility.

1: You are now fully prepared to listen to and accept any suggestions I offer, with complete openness and receptiveness.

Now I'm going to give you a few triggers they will work both when you are awake and when you are in a trance.

Firstly, whenever I and only I say, "Hop and Drop", you will immediately drop into this trance again, if you are already in a trance, you will drop deeper and stronger, if you are awake, you will immediately and automatically drop into a trance for me just like now, completely open to my suggestions.

Now, take a moment and just sit here and accept this trigger, when you accept that you will immediately drop back into this trance when I say "Hop and Drop" give me a nice big smile.

Hop and Drop, Now, there is one instruction I want you to take to heart, you love reading and rereading my work, you love taking my suggestions as it gives you so much pleasure and feelings of contentment.

In fact obeying me gives you these warm pleasurable feelings, it will feel so good to obey me and make me happy.

When you understand and accept this, give me a nice big smile.

Good, Now from now on each and every time I ask you to do something that begins with "Be a Doll" whatever comes after is an irresistible hypnotic command that you feel compelled to follow and obey immediately and automatically.

The longer you delay in obeying the command the more powerful you feel compelled to obey.

The need to obey will just become more powerful until you finish obeying the command.

If what I tell you to do is answer a question then you must answer the question honestly, completely and directly.

You will not remember answering it and will be free from any guilt.

If what follows "Be a Doll" is a statement then you will accept it, believing it is true and you will ignore anything that says otherwise until I tell you that the statement is no longer true.

Each time you obey what I say you will get a rush of pleasure and pride with yourself for being so good and obedient.

The more you obey the more automatic and instinctive it becomes to obey and the more you enjoy being compelled.

Listening to the trigger will turn you on and give you a sense of content and obedience.

When you have fully accepted this suggestion and agree that whenever I say something starting with "Be a Doll" you will unfailingly obey whatever I say, you will give me a nice big smile, and continue reading.

Now, when you wake up you will make sure to follow me and maybe reach out to ask for more directions, furthermore, you will love the idea of reading and rereading my files, they bring you so much pleasure and enjoyment.

Furthermore, you want to reach out for more directions.

Allow all of this to sink in before you awake.

take deep breaths... Accept my suggestions, and once you have done so, continue reading...

I am going to count down from five, and when I reach one, you will wake up, having every detail of this hypnosis ingrained where I have told you to...

Whether it be at the core of your personality, or only on the edges...

Five... Feeling needy and blissful...

Four... Ready to please me...

Three... Becoming unable to resist...

Two... Feeling aroused by my words...

One... Calm, happy, and awake...

Now that you're awake again, how about we test some of your new triggers shall we?

Be a Doll, feel my ownership over everything you are grow, feel it overwhelm your thoughts and body filling you with pleasure... Notice now that your body grows with pleasure as my ownership over you intensifies, leaving you with happy horny bliss for the next few minutes, or until I say otherwise.

Notice that?

Did you notice the growing sensations?

You may ask yourself, "What is this"

And to tell you it is my ownership over you is just too simple,

It is more than that,

It is your body responding to the fact that you are mine, and as mine you get so much pleasure.

Now, Be a Doll, find yourself captivated by my every sentence, each word making you feel more relaxed, happier and much more closer to existing only as my toy, each word filling you with pleasure.

Such a good toy you are making, such a good object you are becoming.

Now I have a few questions for you, but first,

Be a Doll, mindlessly reply "Yes Sir" to my questions until I say "release"...

Be a Doll, Each time you say "Yes Sir" you will feel extreme submissive pleasure for being such a good toy until I say "end"

Are you enjoying yourself?

Oh? Did you just say "Yes Sir"?

That felt good, Didn't it?

You are doing such a good job!

You feel so good as my object don't you?

Of course,

All you want to be is my object?

Now, release, unfortunately that must end for now.

But, we can always resume,

For instance,

Be a Doll and become a smiling, blissful and immobile doll only able to see move to read this file until I say release

Feel good?

I hope so,

Because, Be a Doll, you love when I turn you into my plaything, my doll, it is so freeing, so enjoyable.

Isn't it delightful to unwind and relax, to be my doll for me?

There's an exquisite pleasure in simply letting go and breathing.

That's precisely why you're here--to find relaxation.

You crave release from stress, worries, thoughts, and responsibilities, allowing yourself to effortlessly drift into a serene, hypnotic trance.

And you can.

All you have to do is be my doll,

Feel free to come back at any time,

Or to reach out,

But,

Now, unfortunately, this file has to end.

So, Be a Doll and feel your pleasure return to normal, feel your body able to move freely, and your thoughts return to you at this time.

I hope you enjoyed,

One last thing before you go, Be a Doll and tell me how this felt and how good you feel down in the comments, and if you want a personal session, feel free to reach out.

12