Yours Truly, Back To Basics

Story Info
Get ready to Hop and Drop and drop to this file.
2.5k words
3.5
2.4k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Title: Yours truly, back to basics

WARNING- I do not recommend reading if instilling obedience and want to take my suggestions makes you uncomfortable.

There are D/s themes so please do not read if that makes you uncomfortable.

18+ DO NOT engage if you are a minor.

Note- Uses heavy ownership and objectification.

------------------

I------------------

In reading this induction you will begin to feel relaxed, calm and content. This is a progressive relaxation induction meant to put you into a deep relaxed and suggestable state. All you have to do is follow along, do as instructed and most importantly relax. Just read my words and allow your worries to float away.

This script contains

A Deepener Trigger

An obey trigger

-Suggestions to comment

-Eager to try more scripts

-A trigger test

-Owned plaything suggestion

Are you ready to begin?

------

Good, get ready to Hop and Drop

-------

We're going to start with a simple breathing exercise that will help you relax and enter a state of deep, calm relaxation

Make sure you're in a comfortable position, and you won't be disturbed for the next few minutes.

As you listen to my words, you'll find yourself drifting deeper,

Deeper into a wonderful state of calmness and peace.

No matter how deep you go,

you'll always be able to read and follow my suggestions easily.

Begin by taking a long, slow breath in, and hold it for a few seconds.

Good.

Now exhale slowly and let go of any tension in your body.

Feel how your muscles loosen and your nerves calm down.

Very good.

Take another long, slow breath in, and hold it.

Then exhale slowly and relax even more.

Feel how your mind clears and your thoughts slow down.

Keep breathing like this, focusing on each breath.

As you do, you may notice your heart rate slowing down,

Your blood pressure dropping.

This is a sign that you're becoming more and more relaxed,

That you're sinking deeper and deeper into a pleasant state of bliss.

It's natural that as you breathe slowly and relax, your mind also becomes quieter and more peaceful.

All you have to do is relax, breathe, and listen to my words.

As you continue with this soothing breathing pattern,

You may start to feel a gentle sense of detachment from your surroundings.

This feeling means that you're going deeper and deeper into my words.

By accepting this feeling, you can release any stress, thoughts, or worries that may have been bothering you.

The deeper you go, the more enjoyable it becomes.

And the more you enjoy it, the more you can let go and surrender to this blissful state.

As you're enjoying this wonderful feeling, I want you to imagine that your body is made of soft, pliable clay.

This clay is very flexible and easy to shape.

As you relax more and more,

You feel this clay becoming softer and softer,

It simply feels like you're melting into the clay.

You feel the words molding your body and mind into a perfect state of relaxation and bliss.

You feel the words making you more and more receptive to my suggestions.

You feel the words making you more and more comfortable and happy.

As you're feeling this amazing sensation,

I'm going to count down from ten to one.

With each number, you'll go deeper and deeper into this sensation,

Feeling more and more relaxed and peaceful.

When I reach one, you'll be in a state of complete and total relaxation,

Ready to receive any positive suggestions that I may give you.

Are you ready?

Good,

Ten.

You're already feeling very relaxed and comfortable, as the warm weight of my words surround you and fills you with peace.

You feel your clay body and mind becoming softer and softer, as the words mold you into a perfect state of relaxation and hypnosis.

Nine.

You're going deeper and deeper into hypnosis, as your breathing becomes slower and deeper.

You feel your clay body and mind becoming more and more flexible, as my words shape you in a beautiful, harmonious, and blissful way

Eight.

You're feeling more and more detached from your surroundings, as you focus only on my words

You feel your clay body and mind becoming more and more pliable, as my words smooth out your mind, making it stop and blank.

Seven.

You're sinking deeper and deeper into a wonderful state of calmness and bliss, as you let go of any stress, thoughts, or worries.

You feel your clay body and mind becoming more and more malleable.

Six.

You're enjoying this pleasant feeling, as you surrender to my words

You feel your clay body and mind becoming more and more receptive, as my words make you more and more open to my suggestions.

Five.

You're halfway there, as you feel yourself becoming more and more comfortable and happy.

You feel your clay body and mind becoming more and more relaxed, as you grow more and more peaceful and serene.

Four.

You're going deeper and deeper into bliss, as you feel a wave of relaxation wash over you.

You feel your clay body and mind becoming more and more melted, as my words make you more and more fluid and free.

Three.

You're feeling very peaceful and serene, as my words fill your entire being with its soothing energy.

You feel your clay body and mind becoming more and more fused, as my words make you more and more unified and whole.

Two.

You're almost there, as you feel yourself drifting deeper and deeper into a state of complete and total submission.

You feel your clay body and mind becoming more and more blank, simple and obedient.

One.

You're there.

Leaving you now as a blank object to be molded.

Relish the sensation of descending deeper.

And deeper.

That's right.

No thoughts to distract.

No worries to burden.

Descending.

Down.

Down.

Immersing further.

Feeling the weight.

Nothing but my words.

Your mind is empty.

A blank object to be molded.

A Blank doll to please

Submissive.

Docile.

You only sink.

You only drift.

You only obey.

And then, you reach the bottom.

Yes, feel the overwhelming tranquility envelop you completely, surrendering to unparalleled bliss.

In this moment, you possess not a single care in the world.

Your sole purpose is to obey me, and you revel in it.

After all, it feels unequivocally right.

It is all you yearn for, all that matters.

But first, I am going to count backward from ten... on each number, you will find yourself much deeper in this deep, deep relaxation you find yourself in...

10...

9...

8...

7...

6...

5... You're half-way there... I bet you must feel very calm...

4...

3... Very relaxed...

2... Almost there...

1... Completely captivated in my words...

Your mind is opening up to suggestion more easily now...

Simply allow it...

You know it feels right to...

To be a moldable doll...

Now,

In a moment I am going to count down from Ten and when I reach one you will be totally hypnotized and ready to take suggestions.

Ten.. feeling so good and relaxed...

Nine.. knowing soon you will be completely hypnotized... And feel the most intense sensation of bliss.

Eight.. just letting go and dropping deeper and deeper...

Seven.. focusing only on me and my words...

Six.. All your thoughts are gone now...

Five.. Just let yourself let go and follow my words...

Four.. knowing in a few seconds you will be completely hypnotized...

Three.. feeling peaceful and submissive...

Two.. knowing after the next number you will be totally relaxed and hypnotized...

One.

Now I'm going to give you a few triggers. They will work both when you are awake and when you are in a trance.

Whenever I and only I say "Hop and Drop", you will immediately drop into this trance again, if you are already in a trance you will drop deeper and stronger, if you are awake you will immediately and automatically drop into a trance for me just like now, completely open to my suggestions.

Now, take a moment and just sit here and accept this trigger, when you accept that you will immediately drop back into this trance when I say "Hop and Drop" give me a nice big smile..

Hop and Drop,

Now, there is one instruction I want you to take to heart, you love reading and rereading my work, you love taking my suggestions as it gives you so much pleasure and feelings of contentment.

In fact obeying me gives you these warm pleasurable feelings, it will feel so good to obey me and make me happy.

Whenever I and only I say "Hop and Drop", you will immediately drop into this trance again, if you are already in a trance you will drop deeper and stronger, if you are awake you will immediately and automatically drop into a trance for me just like now, completely open to my suggestions.

Now, take a moment and just sit here and accept this trigger, when you accept that you will immediately drop back into this trance when I say "Hop and Drop" give me a nice big smile..

When you understand and accept this, give me a nice big smile.

Afterall, it's such a good feeling to be my plaything.

The idea of being my plaything turns you on and gives you a rush of excitement, to be my doll is a dream come true, you love the idea of being my doll, my plaything, my object to mold and enjoy...

Good, Now from now on each and every time I ask you to do something that begins with "Be a Doll" whatever comes after is an irresistible hypnotic command that you feel compelled to follow and obey immediately and automatically.

The longer you delay in obeying the command, the more powerful you feel compelled to obey.

The need to obey will just become more powerful until you finish obeying the command.

If what I tell you to do is answer a question then you must answer the question honestly, completely and directly.

You will not remember answering it and will be free from any guilt.

If what follows "Be a Doll" is a statement then you will accept it, believing it is true and you will ignore anything that says otherwise until I tell you that the statement is no longer true.

Each time you obey what I say you will get a rush of pleasure and pride with yourself for being so good and obedient.

The more you obey the more automatic and instinctive it becomes to obey and the more you enjoy being compelled.

When you have fully accepted this suggestion and agree, you will give me a nice big smile, and continue reading.

Allow all of this to sink in before you awake.. and take deep breaths... Once you have done so, continue reading...

I am going to count down from five, and when I reach one, you will wake up, feeling rested, relaxed and happy.

Five.

Four.

Three.

Two..

One... Calm, happy, and awake...

Enjoy that?

Well I love to hear it, but

Hop and Drop

Dropping all the way back down,

Hop and Drop

Now, I am going to say a few statements, and then you are going to repeat them back, once you do they will become your reality.

As if, with each statement I am reaching and molding your mind to accept them.

Firstly, You want to surrender

Say it now, "I want to surrender"

Good, You want to obey

Say, "I want to obey"

You want to be a plaything

Say "I want to be a plaything"

Exactly, just like that.

You will surrender

Say "I will surrender"

You will Obey

Say, "I will obey"

You will be a plaything

Say "I will be your plaything"

Now,

You have surrendered

Say "I have surrendered"

You are obedient

Say "I am obedient"

You are a plaything

Say "I am your plaything"

Now, in a moment I am going to count down from five, and when I reach one, you will wake up, having every detail of this hypnosis ingrained where I have told you to..

Five... Feeling needy and blissful...

Four... Ready to please me...

Three... Becoming unable to resist...

Two... Feeling aroused by my words...

One... Calm, happy, and awake...

Now that you're awake again, how about we test some of your new triggers shall we?

Be a Doll, feel my ownership over everything you are grow, feel it overwhelm your thoughts and body filling you with pleasure... Notice now that your body grows with pleasure as my ownership over you intensifies, leaving you with happy horny bliss for the next few minutes, or until I say otherwise.

Notice that?

Did you notice the growing sensations?

You may ask yourself, "What is this"

And to tell you it is my ownership over you is just too simple,

It is more than that,

It is your body responding to the fact that you are mine, and as mine you get so much pleasure.

Now, Be a Doll, find yourself captivated by my every sentence, each word making you feel more relaxed, happier and much more closer to existing only as my toy, each word filling you with pleasure.

Such a good toy you are making, such a good object you are becoming.

Now I have a few questions for you, but first,

Be a Doll, mindlessly reply "Yes Sir" to my questions until I say "release"...

Be a Doll, Each time you say "Yes Sir" you will feel extreme submissive pleasure for being such a good toy until I say "end"

Are you enjoying yourself?

Oh? Did you just say "Yes Sir"?

That felt good, Didn't it?

You are doing such a good job!

You feel so good as my object don't you?

Of course,

All you want to be is my object?

Now, release, unfortunately that must end for now.

But, we can always resume,

For instance,

Be a Doll and become a smiling, blissful and immobile doll only able to see move to read this file until I say release

Feel good?

I hope so,

Because, Be a Doll, you love when I turn you into my plaything, my doll, it is so freeing, so enjoyable.

Isn't it delightful to unwind and relax, to be my doll for me?

There's an exquisite pleasure in simply letting go and breathing.

That's precisely why you're here--to find relaxation.

You crave release from stress, worries, thoughts, and responsibilities, allowing yourself to effortlessly drift into a serene, hypnotic trance.

And you can.

All you have to do is be my doll,

Feel free to come back at any time,

But,

Now, unfortunately, this file has to end.

So, Be a Doll and feel your pleasure return to normal, feel your body able to move freely, and your thoughts return to you at this time.

I hope you enjoyed,

One last thing before you go, Be a Doll and tell me how this felt and how good you feel down in the comments, starting your message with, "I am truly yours", and if you want a personal session, feel free to ask away.